Thank You

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello readers! On the last chapter, Jiyong and Anna almost kissed but was stopped by Seungri's call. The rescue call he made for TOP. Anna rush down the moment she heard that the rapper was in trouble. Shirley then caught Anna helping and holding the drunk TOP. She went forward, splashed water on Anna and pushed her. She was on the way home by herself but decided to stop leaned on the nearest wall as she cried her heart out. Lets continue.. 

 

(Next morning..)

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVLjVHh4z6/?igshid=1lara9321a473

 

" Where did you guys go?!" That was the first sentence that came out of Taeyang's mouth the moment he saw the 2 youngest member entering the house.

 

" TOP hyung was drunk, so we went to find him.." Seungri answered him honestly. Daesung still focus on correcting his lyrics with a red ink pen that he was holding. Jiyong have now came out from his room, sitting on the sofa sleepily. He looked as though he just woke up..

 

" Show me what's done.." The leader stretched his hands for the papers spreading all over the coffee table. Seungri passed his papers to him but his eyes locked on Chan..

 

" I feel really bad though.." The youngest told Taeyang while the leader took the papers from him, reading it..

 

" Why?" Taryang asked with his hands on his hips..

 

" I called Anna down because huyng was looking for her but she got hurt instead.." Seungri was startled when the leader raised his voice..

 

" She what?! You what?! How?!" Jiyong seem to have woken up by now..

 

Seungri ah.. You woke the dragon up..

 

" Relax.. She's fine.. Her hand has some bruises that's all.." He tried to calm the leader down but it wasn't working.. He placed the papers that Seungri passed to him on the sofa as he stood up..

 

" She's home right?" He doesn't even look like he was talking to them. It seems as though he was talking to himself. He made his way to his room to change into any outfit he could find, anything that wouldn't require the paparazzi or fans to criticise.

 

" Yes.." Was all Seungri could say..

 

Jiyong rushed out of the house with his car keys in hand, driving off urgently towards her house.. He parked his car at the sidewalk and rushed out of his car, charging towards her door, knocking it. He totally forgot about the awkward kiss they shared previously. He looked at the time from his phone that showed 9:15 am. Hopefully she is awake..

 

He got frustrated after knocking for 5 minutes consistently.. There was no answer and it made him panic even more ... He took out his phone to call her, pressing his phone near his ear but stopped when he saw her walking towards him, she was walking as she held onto her wrist and a small white plastic bag hanging from her right wrist. He fastened his pace and walked towards her..

 

" Anna.. Your hand.." He pointed at her bandaged left wrist that she was holding on.. She looked at him, surprised.

 

" Oppa? What are you doing here?" She asked..

 

" What happened to your hand?" He totally ignored her questions by asking another one. He took her left wrist in his hands, a little to roughly, earning a small yelp from her..

 

" What did the doctor say?" He asked, assuming she went to the doctor's since she had the nearby clinic logo printed on the small white plastic bag. She went to visit the neighbourhood doctor because her hand really hurts last night. It became so swollen and bruised. She didn't even have a good sleep last night because of her wrist so she decided to see a doctor first thing in the morning.

 

" I sprained it.." She repeated what the doctor told her.

 

" How did you sprained it?!" He asked, her left hand still in his but she just looked away. She knew she can't lie, especially not to him, so she decided to look away and kept silent about it..

 

Hmm.. Obsessed..

 

" I know that you went to see hyung.. You know you can be honest with me," he tried to look in her eyes but she didn't look at him. She continued to look away..

 

" Anna.." He called out to her, moving her injured hand that was on top of his hand a little. She gasped at the sudden movement, looking at him now..

 

" Tell me.." he was getting stern and fierce.. Anna swallowed her saliva before telling him the truth.

 

" Shirley.. She looked for him too.. She.. pushed me. I lost balance and landed on my left hand on the bar counter.." She gave a short summary of the story. As expected, he didn't take the story very well..

 

" Where the heck were Daesung and Seungri?!" Jiyong knew they were at the scene but why didn't he hear anything about them? Have they left? Are they asleep?

 

" They did help me.. Please.. Just let it slide..." She pleaded with him.. Jiyong was still looking very angry. His eyes had a fiery aura, as if he would kill anyone that hurt Anna..

 

" Oppa? Please?" He let out a heavy sigh as he looked at her swollen bandaged wrist, touching and caressing the bandage..

 

" Does it hurt?" He asked the obvious but she nodded anyway.

 

" Let's go back in.. I'll massage for you.." Her eyes widened at his sentence.. Massage? Rub?! Is he trying to kill me? A gentle move could cause hell for me and he wants to rub it?! He released her injured hand, holding on to her arm as they walked to her apartment. Jiyong even helped her fish her keys out from her side pocket to unlock her door.. The moment they entered her apartment, he headed straight to her first aid kit drawer, picking up the medicated oil.. He slowly undressed the bandage that was wrapped around her wrist. His eyes widened when he saw how swollen and bruised it was..

 

" Please go easy on me" She pleaded for mercy as she pursed her lips but Jiyong just smiled.

 

He took off the cap of the medicated oil, dabbing some on his hand, slowly rubbing and applying the medicated oil on her wrist.. She whined when she felt him going a little harder ..

 

" Ow ow.. Jiyong oppa..." She used her right hand to hold on him, preventing him from going any harder.. 

 

" How do you think I felt when you pressed on my back?" Her eyes widened when she recalled how she treated his sprained back ..

 

" Is this revenge?" She took her hand back pouting her lips as he chuckled and cap the oil bottle..

 

" Would I ever do that to you?" He asked making her smile..

 

" Thank you.." She thanked him sincerely..

 

" We can call it even" She massaged him when he sprained his back. Now he massaged her sprained wrist. It's fair now right?

 

" Not just for this.." She looked in his eyes with nothing but sincerity. He just looked at her weirdly, not sure what else she was thanking him for.

 

" For everything.. You have been by my side.." She placed her right hand on his lap..

 

" You don't have to thank me.. I just need you to be happy" He flicked her forehead lightly and playfully.

 

" I must be a fool to not notice you..." His heart started racing the moment she said that. What does she mean by that? Is he going to get a chance from her? Their close distance now made it easy for him to lean in to her and kiss her.. He went closer to her as he closed their distance placing his lips on hers. She closed her eyes while a tear rolled down her cheek.. She could feel Jiyong tongue her lower lip, waiting for permission but she can't seem to open . This kiss felt so different. So different from TOP.. Thoughts of TOP and her started to flood her head again. She pulled out of the kiss and opened her eyes.. Jiyong opening his eyes as well..

 

OH MY GOODNESS..

 

" I'm sorry.." She apologized but he just smiled..

 

" Don't.." He tried to stop her from feeling bad..

 

" I will continue to wait.." He added with that passion, love and sincerity in his eyes. She smiled when she saw all those feelings in his eyes. He took her in his arms and hugged her.

 

(The next day..)

 

" Can you please.. I feel like killing myself!" Seungri paused his game and threw the game controller on the floor. That was it.. He can never complete this game. He stood up and placed his hand on his hips, pacing up and down in the living room.. He needs to think of a strategy.. He needs to clear this level..

 

" Can you relax?" Daesung looked at the frustrated member..

 

" No!" The moment he answered, he heard the door opened and turned his attention towards the main door. Watching his leader walking in..

 

" What happened to you?" The moment Jiyong walked in, he could tell the youngest was tired, tensed and deep in thoughts..

 

" I just can't pass this level.." He was so close to pulling his hair out.. Gosh.. Why would someone create such a difficult game?! Daesung was still seated on the floor, silently chuckling at the youngest..

 

" Get some sleep..." Jiyong walked back to his room.. Seungri walked over to his game controller that was on the floor and just as he was about to bend over to pick it up, their doorbell rang .. Seungri grunted and lazily went to answer it but his expression immediately changed when he saw her..

 

" Hey Anna!" He smiled sweetly and greeted her..

 

" Hey.." She smiled and greeted back.. His eyes immediately looking down to her bandaged left hand.

 

"How's your hand?" He felt that it was his fault that she got injured but she just smiled..

 

" It's nothing... I'm feeling better..." She walked in the penthouse, placing the plastic bags on the table.. She bought food for the boys again. She use to do it often previously but because of all the drama, she had stopped. She just felt that it was time for her to get out of her apartment and move on..

 

" I bought lunch.." Taeyang and Daesung had came over to the dining table. She was like their mother bird, feeding her little babies. It was adorable. She opened the container lid with her right hand and the fragrance filled the penthouse, immediately attracting Seungri.. He rushed over to the table when he smelled of fried chicken.

 

" You bought lunch?" Seungri fasten his pace towards the dining area, stealing a piece of small chicken swiftly and placed it in his mouth.. She turned her attention towards Jiyong's door when she heard his door closed..

 

" Why do I smell fried chicken?" He walked over to the gang who was crowding over at the dining table..

 

" Anna bought lunch.." Daesung answered. Seungri's mouth was still stuffed. He couldn't talk and eat at the same time.

 

" Do you know that your hand is still injured?" He frowned at her but she just looked down and pouted.. Jiyong saw her pout and his heart instantly melted..

 

" Thank you.." He ruffled her hair and sat beside her. He looked at her and smiled, and she blushed at his actions.. Seungri stopped chewing and looked at the couple. Why are they acting so weird today? Taeyang and Daesung had also turned their attention to the blushing Anna.

 

" Wow.. What happened to you guys?" Seungri started teasing them, oblivious of what happened.. He was clueless in their situation. Taeyang took this chance to shoot a playful glance at the leader.. He was the only member in the group that know what was going on. TOP just knew that he liked her, he didn't know when he actually started liking her. Taeyang had the clearer picture.. Jiyong cleared his throat as he took a piece of chicken and started eating.

 

Seungri was the first to finish, he had no time to lose. He went over to the living area after cleaning his hand, he picked up his game controller and sat on the sofa to start his game again.. Maybe with a different player, it would be different. The only person that had never played this game with him was Anna. Anna had her cheeks all stuffed when she turned to look at Seungri who has called her..

 

" Anna! Help me with this!" He showed her Daesung's game controller but Jiyong shot a stern glare at the youngest.

 

" Are you crazy? She hurt her hand." Jiyong replied from the dining table where the rest were all seated. Luckily the dining table and living area wasn't far, or else this two would be shouting across the house.

 

" It's okay.. I can.." She stood up and washed her hands, mouth still chewing as she walked over to Seungri, taking Daesung's controller in her hands and plotted herself beside Seungri..

 

" What do I do?" She asked, looking at the screen, clueless on this game. She could only see a messy, bloody and dirty street with no humans, monsters or zombies, only growling sounds could be heard.

 

" Kill the zombie!" He started to explain to her the controls, shouting from time to time in the game. Although Anna only needed to use her fingers, but because she can't move her wrist, her reaction wasn't as fast.. Twenty minutes have passed and they were still in the game..

 

" Aim at the heart!" He shouted again..

 

" Oppa.." She called out to him but he ignored her, still focus on completing the level..

 

" Seungri oppa.." She called him but he couldn't answer her. This was it. He was battling against the boss of that level. All he needs is to kill that damn boss and he can go on to the next level!

 

SEUNGRI!

 

" SEUNGRI OPPA!" She shouted, startling him..

 

" What? What do you want?" He asked, eyes still on the screen. His fingers moving and tapping faster than usual..

 

" What are you doing?!" She asked, seeing his game character blocking and rolling around in front of the zombie's boss..

 

" Can't you tell I am trying my best to not get killed?" His body subconsciously moving slightly from left to right, right to left, this boy was too into his game..

 

" Wait.. You have the grenade launcher. FINISH HIM!" Seungri suddenly recalled that Anna had picked up a grenade launcher in the game earlier.. She tried to stretch her fingers to the trigger in front of the game controller in order to change weapon but the only problem was that that button had to be activated using her left hand. Her right hand was holding on to the rest of the buttons and she couldn't let go because if she did, her character might die.

 

" I can't .." The more she stretched, the more painful it was..

 

" DO IT! QUICK!" The oblivious younger member shouted again.

 

Anna used her strength and bite through the pain, pressing the left trigger of the game controller, changing her weapon to the grenade launcher. She aimed at the zombie boss and shoot at his heart, completing the level.

 

" That is it! It's cleared!" Seungri was so happy! He place his game controller on his lap, laughing to himself. Anna placed Daesung 's game controller on the glass coffee table, holding onto her injured wrist. Oh it hurts..

 

" Thank you so much!" He leaned in and gave her a big hug, accidentally squeezing her hand between his stomach and then controller earning a gasp from her..

 

" Oppa.. Pain... Ow.. Ow.." She was about to cry. It hurts even more now.. Seungri immediately release from the hug when he heard her cry.

 

" ! Sorry!" He lifted her left wrist up to take a better look at it. He can't really see much as it was bandaged but Anna had tears in her eyes. It seemed to hurt a lot..

 

" That was why I told you not to play.." Jiyong let out a sigh as he walked towards them.. He sat on the armrest beside her, taking her hand from Seungri, examining it and massaging it gently. He could tell she was controlling the pain as he rubbed.. She bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming. It was to a point where she couldn't control anymore, she looked away from her wrist, facing Seungri.. Her eyes were shut tight and her facial features scrunched up in pain. Seungri chuckled at her expression. It was funny to see her in pain and her distorted face was a priceless expression.

 

" Anna.. Pffttttt HAHAHAHAHA " He began to laugh out loud. She opened her eyes and glared at him..

 

" Don't look at me that way.. You.." He tried to talk but Anna cut him off..

 

" Don't talk!" She used her right index finger to point at him.. He decided to tease and disturb her even more now looking at her reactions..

 

" Hyung.. Don't rub it like that.. Rub it harder!!" Seungri  earning a fiercer glare from her..

 

" HEY! Have I ever offended you in any way?!"she snapped at him but he just laughed.. Jiyong just ignored them and focus on massaging her wrist..

 

" Hyung.. Can I try to massage her hand?" He started laughing when she uses her non injured hand to smack him.. Jiyong ignored him.

 

" Hey.. I'm gonna buy some drinks. Anybody following?" Daesung stated as he stood up from the dining chair.. Anna immediately raised her right hand from the sofa..

 

" I'll follow.. Anything to get away from you!" She looked at Seungri and stick her tongue out.. She took back her hand from Jiyong and thanked him before standing up.

 

" I'll follow Daesung oppa.." She told Jiyong before walking out of the penthouse with Daesung without even waiting for Jiyong response but this created a smile on his face. This girl..

 

They went to the nearest store to get some drinks, Daesung placed those drinks on the counter and paid for it.. Anna was just randomly looking around and scanning at the candy and chocolate beside Daesung. She only followed behind Daesung when he walked away from the counter but she whined..

 

" It's so hot today.. I don't even want to leave this shop.." The aircon was at full blast inside the store and it's so comfortable for her..

 

" Stay in there?" She turned to the direction where he pointed to the direction of the fridge with all the drinks inside. Oh, they look so comfortable enjoying the cold temperature inside..

 

" I'm serious.. I feel like pouring all these drinks over myself.." She bit her lips with her hands on her hips, seriously thinking about it but this gave Daesung an idea..

 

" Why not we go for a swim instead?!" He suggested, earning a smile from her. That sounds like an awesome idea!


" Woah.. It's been a long time since we last swam together.. It's going to be fun.." He dragged her out of the shop. The thought of swimming to fight off the heat got him excited and he was looking forward to it! 

 

Swimming.. Should be fun..