That does not look like Anna

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Friends! The last time we left Julie and Anna at the ladies, Anna confessed to Julie, not knowing the person she was talking about is right behind her. How is she going to handle this? Let’s continue..

 

"What’s wrong with you?” Jiyong saw Julie laughing hysterically as she stumbled towards the group. Anna trailed behind her as they gathered back with the group, feeling so embarrassed right now. She just felt like taking her purse and walk right out of the cafe. What is she going to do next ? No. What can she do next?

 

TOP made it worst when he came back and gave her a playful smile, it only take as much as one glance at him to make her heart race and her cheeks flushed to a lighter shade of pink. Why was he smiling that like? She waited for a few minutes before she couldn’t take it anymore. The awkwardness, the embarrassment. That was it! She stood up, took her purse and announced to the whole group that she is leaving.

 

“What is wrong with her?” The leader asked Julie, but she just shrugged and continue to hide her laughter in her cup of coffee. Get out.. Get out now.. That was all Anna could think of.. The moment she walked out of the door, she felt someone grabbed on to her wrist.

 

" Where are you going?" he asked with his low voice. That familiar charismatic voice of his.. Damn.. She knew she had to think fast, she can no longer lie. He had heard everything she said to Julie. There is no way she could lie or get herself out of this. She has to face it. She took a deep breath and turned to face him.

 

" I'm sorry .. I didn’t mean to .. I know you are having a rough time and I shouldn’t ..." She blurted out,  it was as if that she felt guilty of her own feelings towards him. What was this feeling that she felt? Relieved that she had somehow confessed her feelings for him after all these years? Afraid and scared that their relationship would went downhill after the confession? She wasn’t really sure.

 

“ you shouldn’t even hear that.. “ she continued.. Not looking at him..

 

Oh, poor Anna. Are you about to run now?

 

TOP didn’t say much, he just pulled her in for a hug, the side of her face leaning against his chest.. Because of their height difference, she could only be at his chest level, an advantage for both of them actually. Not to mention, there were people that were walking past and looking at them weirdly, but she didn’t care and she didn’t bother, what happened outside the bathroom is the top level of embarrassment. What is a few people pointing and staring? Well, and looks like he didn’t mind either ..

 

“How long ?" were the only two words that came out from him which broke the silence between them.. His charismatic voice was clear enough just for her to hear. She bit her lips when she thought of her answer.

 

“ Two years..“ she replied back honestly,  her head still to his chest not moving. She didn’t want to move either. She felt so secured in his arms, as if his arms was made to fit her built.

 

“ Silly girl .. “ he her hair gently, making her melt .. it was louder chatters from the public that made her realise she was in public ..

 

Anna! He is an idol. Do you want a tabloid?

 

" We are in public ... " she jerked out from the hug and took a step backwards but now she can look in his eyes. His gorgeous dark brown eyes.

 

“ Doesn’t matter .. “ he gently push loose strands of hair away from her face. Oh dear, can she just melt?! Please?

 

“ Please keep it as a secret .. “ she requested earning a small frown from him..

 

“ Why should I ? “ he asked ..

 

“ Then forget what I said outside the ladies.. “ she requested again..

 

“ I won’t ever forget that .. “ he answered with a smile ..

 

Okay, that was it. She wanted to leave right now. He doesn’t want to forget her feelings for him and he doesn’t want to forget what she said. Does he want to hold this against her? Does he want the whole Big Bang to know? Does he want to embarrass her more?

 

“ I’m sorry.. “ she apologised. She arrange the strap on her shoulder, for a more secure grip. As she was about to take her first step to leave, he held her shoulders to stop her from walking away.. Oh My Gosh! Just let me me go.

 

“ It’s not that hard .. “ at first, Anna didn’t think much of it, but as these four words kept replying in her head, it kind of sound familiar.. Why does it sound so familiar?

 

“ Wh..what? “ she asked, still unsure.

 

“ If you never try, you’ll never know .. “ he told her making her even more confuse.. What did he meant by that?

 

“ What does that supposed to mean? “ she asked in a frown.

 

Seriously, Choi Seung Hyun.. Stop playing games.

 

“I’m in a search for my girl .. “ he told her, making her heart drop, but she did not show her disappointment. It’s embarrassing enough for her these few days. Okay, a less embarrassing reply. Remember, less embarrassing. You have enough embarrassment these few days.

 

“ Okay.. all the best .. “ she walked away now .. All the best? She scolded herself under her breath.. She held onto the sling that was clinging on her shoulder as she fastened her steps. But she wasn’t fast enough because it took only a few seconds before TOP stood in front of her again to block her way.

 

“ Can I start with you? “ that sentence .. that sentence was enough to make Anna weak. Jelly like feelings in her legs.

 

Please do not fall..  

 

“ You’ve got to be kidding me .. “ her face already has a smile planted on.. About to get ready to laugh at his obnoxious joke, but he didn’t smile .. His jaw clenched and her breath hitched.

 

“ Your words really does make sense to me... “ he explained himself..

 

“ Oppa.. You don’t date a girl only because she made sense to you.. “ Her smile has already faded by now. She can tell that he is serious but if this is a joke, this would have been one of the worst joke ever.  

 

“ No.. But you made me realized that I have to move on and he’s not worth it ..” he quoted what she said that night .. He have been thinking of what she had said these few days, and it is clear to him now. She really did made sense. His ex girlfriend dumped him, why is he still holding on to her? Meeting her occasionally, so that he can satisfy the thought of her getting back with him? Or forcing himself to think that they still have a chance together? No. Move on.

 

“ Let us try ... “ he said again making her squeal inside .. but at the same time, making her frown on the outside. She was confused. He wants me because I made sense? Or because he felt comfortable with me? Or maybe because of that kiss? That kiss that sent sparks underneath their skin.. Or maybe I am just a rebound to him? Does he even have feelings for me? Is he insane?

 

“ I’m sorry.. I need time to think.. “ she said walking off this time.. walking off fast .. she need to walk fast before he chased up to her .. Yes, of course she wants to be with him. She have been fantasizing to date him for two years but on the other hand, isn’t it too fast?

 

TOP stood there, looking at her back view as she walked away, fast. It felt like a minute or two when he felt a hand on one of his shoulder. He turned around and saw his younger brother smiling softly.

 

"Is everything okay ? “ The leader asked. He knew it when he saw his oldest member being so quiet. He knew whenever TOP was in trouble. That was how close they were.

 

“ I hope so .. “ he replied back. Short and sweet.

 

G-Dragon began looking around, he remembered Anna walking out of the cafe, she should be around here somewhere. Where did she go?

 

“ Where’s Anna ? “ Jiyong asked still in search of her in the crowd..

 

“She had to think.. “ The rapper simply repeated what she said as if to give an assurance to himself that he was not rejected by her.

 

“ What does she have to think? “ The leader can’t help but asked ..

 

“ I would like to know the answer too “ He pat Jiyong on the back, before heading back inside the cafe.

 

Something must have happened between them. First, Anna walked out of the cafe, or should i say, she rushed out of the cafe, TOP catching up to her and then he looked troubled while Anna has went home. Something must have happen to the two of them.

 

(At the Penthouse..)

 

“ Have you gotten over your ex-girlfriend? “ Taeyang asked when TOP finally talked and explained what happened to him. Taeyang had to practically force it out of him.

 

Maybe he was being an irritating and annoying brat, that’s why TOP decide to just give in. He needed a listening ear anyway.

 

“ I have already moved on .. “ he replied back, not really answering his question. He has not one hundred percent gotten over her, but he would really loved to move on. Not move on to just anybody, but Anna.. That kiss.. It felt so different.

 

“If you really want a relationship with Anna, then the flings ….“ he was interrupted by TOP. Although, TOP and his ex girlfriend have broken up, they still do occasionally flings, and the members all know that. They did advise him to stop, and he knows he is either hurting her or himself, but he have no self control to actually do it.

 

“ I know .. I am willing to stop, completely.. “ He looked in Taeyang’s eyes with determination that he is serious this time around. He had thought this through and he knows that he has to put an end to it if he were to date someone new.

 

“ I’m over her.. it’s been a while since we.. had the flings..” he recalled the last intimate time he had with her and that was slightly less than a month ago..

 

“ It’s not feelings I have for her.. It’s comfort, pleasure .. and well..alcohol “ TOP continued, remembering the intimate moments with her. His ex girlfriend has always been great on bed and  that one was of the reason why he couldn’t completely move on from her even after they broke up.

 

“ If you have moved on then.. I think it’s great for you. “ He smiled at the oldest. TOP finally have the happiness that belongs to him only.

 

“ What do you think of this? “ It was his turn to ask Taeyang, for his opinions and advice.

 

“ Do you have feelings for Anna?” This is the major question that made him think. It’s a good question. Out of this whole drama, does he have feelings for Anna? Or he just wanted to move on badly? He started using his brain cells now, which he shouldn’t be doing.

 

Use your heart ..

 

“ I’d known her for awhile now .. There are times when we had fun.. there are times when we laugh.. I never really thought of us being together .. “ he replied but at least he is being truthful.

 

“ But that doesn’t meant that I’m not thinking about it now .. I think that she will make a good partner. I really do have fun with her, and she has always there when I needed her ..” he continued, recaling for the past. Whether was the matter regarding career, relationship or even his own family issue, Anna has always been there for him. Mostly, when he quarreled with his ex girlfriend had a disagreement, Anna will rush down to the bar, just to make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid.

 

“ Are you sure it is not because that you are dependant on Anna now that you are single? “ Taeyang threw that question at him with thoughts that Anna might get hurt at the end.  

 

“ I had my issues with Shirley, but Anna has always been there. There are times where I just want to hold Anna in my arms but I can’t.. I don’t want any misunderstandings to occur.” He was letting his heart flow..

 

“ But now that I’m single .. Why didn’t it occur to me that, she might be the one ? “ He asked himself out loud, realizing how stupid he was.

 

“ What are you planning to do now ? “ After talking so much, TOP must have an idea on what he plan to do right?

 

“ I wanna date her .. “ he answered back almost immediately without a hint of hesitation. The tone in his voice held so much determination and seriousness in them.

 

“ She’s our close friend . I don’t want her to be a substitute for you.. “ The 7 of them have always been close. It wouldn’t be good if Anna was hurt, especially by one of them.

 

“ She won’t” He stood up immediately after replying him. He knew at that moment, what he has to do now. It became clear to him. He walked straight to the front door, grabbed his car key and rushed out of the house. He had a smile plastered on his face, determined to get things back on track. When he reached outside her apartment, it didn’t even take any hesitation for him to ring her doorbell. Surprisingly, he didn’t feel anxious, he didn’t feel nervous. It felt right.

 

“Oppa? “ she breath hitches when she answered the door. What is he doing here?

 

“ Give me a chance .. “ her heart dropped upon hearing his words.

 

“ I’ll be honest with you .. I didn’t think of you that way before. You are a good friend.. you were there for me when I needed someone. I really do enjoy spending time with you “ he just continued on and on since she wasn’t even talking. Anna was unsure and speechless over his mini sudden speech right outside of her door.

 

“ my heart has always been open.. it’s just that I was too blind to see it .. “ he continued ..

 

“ I’m just afraid .. “ She mumbled under her breath, her first sentence, that night.. He heard her sweet soft voice.

 

“ What are you afraid of?” he asked, unable to figure out what is she afraid of.   

 

“ Being a substitute.. “ She looked up attempting to make eye contact with him, her hands holding on to the door for support while making an effort to hide her nervousness. She was afraid her legs might turn jelly and give way.

 

Keep your cool.. Please..

 

“ You will never be one.. “ he took her hand lightly away from the door that she was holding and held it in his hands.

 

“ Anna, give me a chance please.. let me ..... “ he couldn’t finish when Anna released her hand in his, encircled her arms around his necks and lightly pressed her lips against his. There it is.. That electric current, it felt like a soft static had just went through her whole body.. She released from the kiss, looking into his dark brown eyes.

 

“ I need you to be happy, not just find anyone and make her your girlfriend.. Don’t choose me just because I’m the first one you see or the closest to you..” she spoke to him earnestly, hopefully he could register what she said and understand her fears. She wanted him to date her because he have feelings for her and that he really wanted to work something out with her, not because she made sense, and not just moving on with anyone he sees.

 

“ I’m happy when i am with you .. “ he place his right hand on her left cheek, using his thumb to gently caress her cheek.

 

“ That kiss we had that night, felt so right.. And this kiss now... that’s when I knew .. “ he continued softly looking into her eyes.. She knew exactly what he was talking about.. She felt it too.. She felt that weird soft electric feeling.

 

“ It felt so damn right .. “ he placed both his hands on either side of her face, kissing her.. This time he kissed her passionately, actions speaks louder than words. If she didn’t reject him, that means he is that much closer.. She opened her lips a little, to allow their tongue to meet, dancing and battling with each other.. She pulled the kiss away and smiled..

 

“ Let’s try .. “ she could finally smile widely now..

 

(Penthouse Suite..)

 

“ You .. What?! ” Seungri and Daesung both were surprised when they heard the news from TOP himself but the boys can’t help but hug and congratulate him.. Taeyang pretty much knew what was going on so he just simply smiled and let the other two to .. Jiyong stood there with a heavy heart when he heard the news but he know he has to be happy.

 

" Treat her good ... if you don’t ..." Jiyong said as he lift his arm up, initiating a punch. His brother and Anna.. They are happy, he knows he have to let go even if it meant to hurt him.. TOP smiled as he held on to Jiyong’s punch and lower it down ..

 

(3 days later ..)

 

Taeyang and Julie were holding hands, walking aimlessly around the mall. What is most important to them is that they have each other..

 

“ Do you? Do you?” She laughed at their previous joke.. He pressed his lips together, refusing to answer to her previous question. It’s better if he stop talking, it will just make Julie tease and bully him more.. Her laughter began to fade when she saw someone familiar at the jewellry shop. She halted her steps and pressed herself against the window, trying to get a closer look.

 

“ If you want something, just ask..” Taeyang voiced out, thinking that Julie wanted something from the jewellry store as she literally had her whole body pressed against the window glass, her hands beside her eyes, in an attempt to block some sunlight so she could see better..

 

" Oppa, is that TOP oppa? “ Julie peeled herself away from the glass and pointed to the direction of a familiar man putting on a bracelet for another girl. A beautiful girl. Her light brown wavy shoulder length hair flowed down her back, Although she was just wearing a light grey hoodie and skinny denim jeans, her curves were obvious. She have fats in all the right places.

 

It was Taeyang’s turn to press himself against the window glass, he had the same position as his girlfriend a few moments ago, he squinted his eyes to have a better look. He gasped at the scene.

 

" That does not look like Anna “ Taeyang stepped away from the glass panel and looked at Julie who was anxiously biting on her fingernails.

 

Oh Damn..

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------