Do it..Fast.

Status: It’s Complicated

 

Hello Friends! Welcome back! TOP and Daesung has just left for Japan. Oh no.. Shirley just had a talk with Anna in the ladies. Not to forget, TOP and Anna finally had their genuine and tight hug in a Long time. Let’s see what happens in this chapter!

 

Oh! Before I forget, after this chapter, there is a poll. Please do vote the poll. You can affect the story :). I’ll write the story base on the given choices. Let’s see how’s that works out..

 

(The next day..)

 

2 bowls of fish porridge, take away please..” Jiyong had decided to order take away from the nearby food store of YG Building. He collected and paid his food, got in his car and drove over to the direction of Anna’s house. The moment he reached her apartment, he went over to her apartment door and knocked on the door, subconsciously smiling to himself.

 

“ Hey.. What are you doing here? Thought you have to dance practice?” She asked, surprised the moment she saw her best friend outside her apartment.

 

“ I know you are unwell and know you wouldn't eat... So I bought this.” he lifted up the plastic bag of food that he had bought and waved it in front of her, revealing two containers stacking on one another. She smiled at his thoughtfulness. All she did was dropped him a text saying she had contacted food poisoning and apologized for not telling him prior to yesterday. And now, he was here with breakfast for her or brunch for that matter. Seeing that Anna had zoned out in her own world, Jiyong made a request.

 

“ Can I at least come in?” He requested. They must have been standing at her doorstep for a while. She moved her body away from the door quickly, allowing him to enter her house. Why is he so thoughtful?

 

“ You didn’t have to make a trip over if you are busy.. I can take care of myself..” Anna sat down with him at the counter table as he prepared the food. Anna was opposite of him as she observed his movements. He was acting as if this was his apartment, he knew where everything was. She just sat there and accept the food served by him.

 

“ You can’t ..” He simply stated the fact earning a playful glare from her .. Anybody that knows her well knows that Anna was capable of skipping meals easily. Anna would skip meals frequently especially if she is alone and that caused gastric infection to come knocking on her door. She felt that it was troublesome to spend all the effort to make a meal for only herself so either milk or water will be her meal.

 

“ So mean..” He chuckled upon hearing her comment. You have no idea how much I know about you..

 

“ I really appreciate the thought, but I really have no appetite…” she pouted, looking at the fish porridge in front of her. Jiyong smiled when he heard her. I knew it.. He expected that exact response from her when he was ordering the food at the food store. This girl dislikes porridge or congee but she didn’t have a choice because of her food poisoning.

 

Picky..

 

“ I know you dislike porridge but you don't have a choice..” he repeated what was in his mind, earning a pout from her. Even when he started eating, Anna just played around with her food.. She used her spoon to make small shapes in her bowl of porridge. She really didn’t have the appetite to eat because her stomach was still feeling a little unwell.. He held her hand to stop her from playing with her food and sternly looked at her..

 

“ I am not going to leave if you don't eat…” She looked up at him, shocked like a deer in the headlights. She shivered a little inside when she saw the way he was looking at her so she scooped a spoonful of porridge in .

 

“ Good girl,” he smirked at her action that came almost immediately. Damn, no wonder he is the leader of his band. He can be stern and persuasive when he want to. His eyes are so dominating. She looked up to take glances at him from time to time. To be completely honest, he was her ideal man. Thoughtful. Caring. Kind. He is one of those guys that would treat his girl like his queen and she could felt it already. They have never dated but he has already treated her like his queen.

 

“ Your future girl will be so lucky to have you.” She mumbled under her breath, but this caused Jiyong to stopped eating and glanced up at her. She held her breath when she saw him looking at her. Oops, did he heard me? Did I actually said that out loud?!

 

“ I’m sorry?” She let out the breath of air that she held in. Her heart was thumping from that interaction. Thank goodness he didn’t catch what I said just now. It will be so awkward!

 

“ I said, this doesn’t taste bad..” that was the fastest she could think of. She stuffed a mouthful of porridge in and smile at him sheepishly. He chuckled at her cuteness and continued to scoop his porridge up to his mouth. Uncontrollably smiling to himself a little. Lucky huh?

 

(Recording studio..)

 

“ It will be fine… He went out for awhile anyway and we are nearby.. So no worries..” Taeyang reassured his girlfriend as they both settled down in a restaurant.. Julie was afraid that the leader might be angry when he realized was out on a date with her, or like what Taeyang calls it, having lunch.

 

“ If Jiyong calls, you have to go okay?” Julie looked at him with concern eyes. She knows how the leader was like when he is serious and that is a pretty scary sight to see. Jiyong is a perfectionist and a workaholic. He could spent the whole night recording and editing, not stopping a second to rest.

 

“ I will.. Can we eat now?” He took a piece of the chicken on his plate, stretching out to feed it to her. They were then interrupted by Julie’s phone vibration on the table. She tilt her head and took a glance at it, but gasped the moment the message hit her brain.

 

“ I have a Jiyong as well and she needs me now..” She grunts, quickly texting back with a sigh.. Now, she was the one that needs to rush to work because she too have a boss that is just as scary.

 

“ You have to leave so soon?” He pouted..

 

“ I’m sorry, we will have dinner together all right?” She stood up from her seat, walking over to Taeyang, giving him a quick peck on the lips before heading out the door. Taeyang eyes followed her back view throughout until she was out of sight. He knew her work schedule was always at weird timing and he could relate to that pretty well. He just hoped that he could spend more time with her. He turned back to his food and let out a small sigh before shoving a chicken in his mouth.

 

(Hotel in Japan..)

 

TOP fished out his handphone before sitting on the sofa in his hotel suite. TOP and Daesung was sharing the same hotel suite. It was only the two of them while their managers took the suite beside them. Today was all about the briefings of work. Their managers gave them a heads up about the interviews and photoshoot that they will be attending but nothing went in to his mind. He was preoccupied with all the problems he have and he really have a lot on his plate right now.

 

His lazily turned his attention to his phone when he saw “3 new messages”. He quickly tapped on the read button but his brows narrowed into a frown when he didn’t see a particular name that he anticipated.

 

Shirley : When are you coming back? i miss you so much :(

 

Shirley : Call me when you are free :D

 

Shirley : Baby, are you eating enough? I miss you so much. I wish you were beside me now.

 

They were all by his ex girlfriend and he was not in the mood to entertain her so he decided that it was best that he ignore those messages from her. He exited the message chat with her and went to the chatroom with Jiyong instead. He began typing a message..

 

Seunghyun hyung : How is everyone?

 

Jiyong : Everyone is the same.. If you are asking about Anna. She's fine..

 

 

Damn, his leader know him well..

 

Seunghyun hyung : Are you with her now? Did she see a doctor?

 

Jiyong : Yes, I am and yes she did. She’s fine..

 

Honestly, there were more than a thousand things he wanted to say to his girlfriend, a thousand things he wanted to do, but he was afraid.. He would type and delete repeatedly. He didn’t know how to express that he made a mistake and that he wants her no matter what they were going through now. He wants to move on from his past. He took a deep breath and started typing again.

 

Seunghyun hyung : Please help me to take care of her.. Please make sure she takes her medicine.

 

Jiyong : I will...

 

Seunghyun hyung: Thanks.

 

“ Have you taken your medication?” Jiyong put his phone aside and asked after the rapper mentioned about making sure she took her medications. He turned to see her shaking her head.

 

“ I can take care of myself” He repeated and mocked at her, in the same tune that she spoke in earlier. “Tch,” she gave Jiyong a side glare when he mocked her.

 

“Where is your medicine?" He asked, standing from the sofa, with his arms crossed over his chest, annoyed. This girl really cannot take care of herself! She really acts like a kid sometimes..

 

“ It's in my room, but I’ll go get it..” She wanted to stand up from her seat but the leader had already made his way to her room. She smiled to herself seeing his back view, slowly disappearing to her room.

 

He grabbed the medicine that were laying on her night table, proceed to the kitchen to pour a glass of water, passing both the medicine and water to her. He was really familiar with everything in her house, it was as though this was his apartment. She took the tablet and water from him with a smile.

 

“ Thank you..” He sat down beside her as she pop the pills into and swallowed it down with the glass of water that he just poured. She looked at him, relaxed on the couch, with his phone in his hand, texting and tapping on the screen.

 

“ Oppa .. Don’t you have to go back now? The rest are waiting for you, aren't they?” She almost felt bad for disturbing him when she saw his tired eyes, but he really do have to go back to work.

 

“After all I have done, you are chasing me out?” he folded his arms, raising one of his eyebrow at her..

 

Oh , is he mad? Better do something fast..

 

She place down the cup gently and leaned closer to him.

 

“ Are you angry? Please don't be.. I didn't mean that …” She tugged on his sleeve with a pout.. Oh, this could be fun.. She thinks that I am angry with her.

 

“ After all I have done.. Anna. Be grateful.” He tried to control the smile inside. She was actually genuinely pouting.

 

“ I never meant that.. I am just afraid that they will be waiting for you.. I never meant to chase you out..” She innocently shake his arm lightly as she looks at him with a small pout.. She widened her eyes a little, hopefully she could make those puppy eyes that always works on other people when they are angry. He wanted to continue to tease her but his eyes met hers. He had no idea if it’s the puppy eyes that she is trying to make but his heart started to race. He felt like he could melt and get lost in those eyes. The pout that she made with those pink and kissable lips of hers, he got the urge to push her down and kiss her roughly, capturing those lips in his mouth.. He shook his head from the thought, broke eye contact and cleared his throat. What the hell am I thinking?

 

“ I was just playing around..” He decided to stop the tease because it would end up with Anna teasing him unknowingly. If he carried on with this tease, he was sure that his heart would not  be able to take it. You would never know about the effects you have on me..

 

“ Big mean guy!” He hooked his arm around her neck and locked her head with his arm as he ruffled her hair, so that she wouldn’t feel the awkward tension that he is feeling right now. She took the nearest cushion beside her and give an attempt to hit him with the cushion so he would loosen his grip on her, enough for her to escape. But he wasn’t paying much attention to the hits.. How can I stop thinking about her that way? How can I stop falling in love with her? Will I ever get the chance to confess? Is now a good time? Maybe letting it out from my heart could help my heart to feel lighter because it’s pretty damn heavy from two years worth of this but will I be an jerk to confess when her boyfriend is in another country? He is torn between his heavy heart and being a jerk. Let’s be the jerk.. He let go of his grip and Anna moved away from him as she rearranged her hair from all the struggling..

 

“ Anna... I ..” he was so nervous .. he could feel his heart race and the blood veins were pumping throughout his body. His palms started to sweat.. If anyone could feel his heartbeat now, it would probably hit like a sledgehammer..

 

Damn, he is really nervous..

 

“ I …” He was unfortunately off by his own phone when it rang. He let out a sigh, taking out his phone and answering when he saw “Seungri ”. That idiot!

 

“ Hyung, when are you coming back? It’s been over an hour” Seungri whined through the phone.

 

“ Soon..” he replied curtly and disconnected the phone. If it wasn’t for the youngest member, he would have confessed by now. He just lost his chance to let her know, he had no idea when will be the next time he have the guts to confess.

 

“ I have to go now,” he stood up.. his heart was still pumping hard from the thought of confessing.

 

“ I know you have to..” She stood up with him, walking towards the door together with him. He opened her door, wanting to walk out but Anna stopped him.

 

“Thanks for lunch and taking care of me…” She gave him a tight hug. He melting in her embrace and he was sure that Anna could feel his heartbeat since his heart was racing and thumping fast. She released her hug, still having that huge smile planted to her face. Walk off now.. He literally had to tell himself what to do. His body wasn’t working that well to commands.

 

This is really driving me crazy.. This is the 3rd time and I still can’t seem to get it out! I know it’s wrong but this is driving me insane! He thought to himself, walking towards his dark blue Mercedes. When will he ever get the guts to confess?!

 

Do it fast Gdragon..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------————

 

Author’s Note: We all know TOP is currently in Japan with Daesung. Should we have a scene where Jiyong and Anna spend time together? 

 

If this poll works. I’ll create more polls for you guys to vote and choose the different story ways. 

 

Looking forwards for the comments :)