Please.

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! Welcome back! On the last chapter, Jiyong tried his best to get the last plush penguin for Anna just because it made her smile. That is such a sweet and caring gesture from the leader. Let’s continue..

Picture URL: https://www.instagram.com/sahyerim_/p/BwzM8YWhb7l/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ip6fjfgy89mm

 

His black BMW was parked outside Anna’s apartment as he waited, in hopes of catching a glimpse of a particular person he dearly missed. He knew that he shouldn’t even be here but as he was driving, he subconsciously drove himself here.. He missed her so dearly, but clearly there was nothing that he could do. He was now situated outside Anna’s apartment, looking at the entrance of her house through the front windshield of his car, contemplating if he should knock on her door and meet her. He couldn’t find the courage to step out of his car.. Come on, You are finally here. You finally get to see her. Let’s just try..

 

He took a deep breath before gathering his guts to step out of his car.. He dragged his heavy feet and he was a nervous wreck inside, thinking of all sorts of negative reactions from Anna. He raised his hand to her door, slightly clenching his fist before knocking a few times but there was no answer.. He gave a few more knocks to the door and waited before turning his back on her door, leaning on it. She’s not home? Where did she go? He spaced out and questions were flooding his mind but his thoughts soon stopped when he noticed a familiar dark blue Mercedes parked a few cars behind his.. It belonged to the leader's car! Did he came here to find Anna as well or did he send Anna back?!

 

He walked back to his car quickly to avoid being noticed the leader, squinting his eyes to have a clearer view on what is happening. There he saw Anna holding a penguin as she exited from the passenger seat of that dark blue Mercedes Benz.. He felt his chest tightened at that sight. What was she doing with his brother? He didn’t managed to see his brother because the driver just dropped Anna to her apartment and off he goes. TOP only got the confirmation that it was Jiyong’s car through the car plate number..

 

He gently and softly walked behind her just as she stood in front of her door, fishing the keys out from her purse and unlocking her door..

 

“ Hey Anna..” She gasped and turned around immediately when she heard her name being called out just right behind her..

 

“ Oppa? You startled me..” She placed her right hand on her chest. Was he out of his mind?! It’s almost midnight, and out of nowhere a man called your name just behind you. How scary is that?! She wasn’t even sure if her heart was racing because of the shock or because it was Choi Seunghyun.

 

“ Sorry..” He apologized, looking down.. She leaned a little closer to him when she spotted his injury. His cheek, his nose, his lips, there were all wounded.. What happened to him?

 

“ Seunghyun oppa.. What happened to your face?” She lift her hand to his chin and clipped on it firmly as she examined his injuries. She frowned when she saw his injuries closely..

 

“ I fell..” He told her a lie. What was he going to say? That the leader punched him because for being stupid?

 

"Like I’ll believe that.. You must have fought again.."She thought to herself as she turned and opened the door and on the lights in her apartment, politely allowing him to enter her house as well. He must have something to do or something to tell her, in order for him to be at her apartment at midnight..

 

TOP sat on her couch.. What was he going to say now? How was he going to start with? How will she react when he tells her that he missed her? What was he even doing here? His thoughts were interrupted when she placed the penguin behind her and placed the first aid kit on her lap, opening the box.

 

She took out the alcohol wipes, pouring a small amount on the cotton wool, leaning towards his face.. She slowly dabbed his wounded lips, that was the only open wound, the nose and cheek were just bruises and abrasion wounds that were healing well.. He didn’t flinch, he didn’t move.. He just simply allowed her to dab the alcohol-coated cotton wool on his wounded lips.. His eyes was staring at her, taking in the sight that who knows when else he would be able to get a close up view on.

 

“ Does it hurt?” She asked him softly.. "My heart hurts more" but there was no way he could say that. So he simply just shook his head slowly. She closed her first aid kit and placed it on the coffee table in front of them..

 

“ I..” Oh no.. Here it goes..

 

“ What’s up oppa?” She turned her body towards him.. Why was Jiyong with her till so late? His earlier questions have vanished and his attention was on that penguin now..

 

“ Jiyong bought you the penguin?” He couldn’t control himself but to ask, feeling a tint of jealousy building up inside..

 

“ Yup..” She brought the penguin to her lap now, hugging that soft body of that plushed animal..

 

“ Why did he buy you that?” He asked again, earning a frown from her..

 

“ You came here to ask me this?” She was getting slightly defensive now.. What on earth does he want?

 

“ No.. I came here to see you..” He looked at her but she immediately looked away. She didn’t want to look in his eyes or else she will empathise with him, or worst, fall for him again.. No, she doesn’t want to end up getting hurt again.. She cleared in an attempt to kill the awkward tension that was in the room..

 

“ Do you want a drink?” She asked, standing up with her penguin in her arms but TOP was fast to react. He grabbed her other free wrist, holding it in his rough hands..

 

“ No..” He stood up, closing the gap between them and in a blink of an eye, Anna found herself being hugged. She could smell that familiar scent again.. The mild cologne mixed with his scent.. She was starting to feel secure and comfortable again.. She closed her eyes to enjoy the hug.. Wait a minute.. No.. No.. No! NO! I can’t get hurt again. She shot her eyes open and started to struggle out of his arms but his grip went tighter..

 

“ Stop moving..” Although she could not see his expression but she could tell that he was serious and stern from his tone. She felt him place his chin on her shoulder as she felt his warm breath grazing lightly past the side of her neck.. Oh, it felts so good..

 

“ I miss you so much..” he whispered softly, gently pressing his lips against the side of her neck but this time Anna started struggling again.. It was no use.. TOP wouldn’t budge.. She could feel tears forming in her eyes again..

 

“ Please don't do this to me” She sounded defeated and hopeless.. That was when he tilted his head to look at Anna but she was looking down. He was shock when he heard the fear in her voice.

 

“ Anna..” He called her name, this time she lift her head up, facing him and her tears rolling down both her cheeks freely.. His heart broke at that moment.

 

“ Why did you have to come today?” She was getting angry now.. Frustrated, annoyed, pissed and upset all in one. Seeing her cry made his eyes watery, with hot tears threatening to fall, blurring his vision of her.

 

“ Why must you make it harder for me?!” She raised her voice at him but he still didn’t let her go.. He held on to her tight.. Despite her struggles and shouts, he ignored and continue hugging her tight.. He placed her head on his chest as she continued to cry..

 

Damn TOP…

 

(Seungri and Shirley..)

 

“ I really feel like eating ramen!” She whined, looking at Seungri and giving him a pout.. Shirley have been pissing the youngest off constantly for fifteen minutes already. No one really knows why was she here but yet they could not kick her out of the house.

 

“ Noona, I'm really busy now.. Can you wait?” His eyes were glued to the laptop screen as he continued to type. He needed to get this lyrics done and edited or else the leader would haunt him down.

 

“ Seungri.. I am really hungry…” She whined again, tugging at the hem of his sleeve.. He turned his attention to her, only when she started shaking him.. This is so annoying for him! "Can I just throw her out of the building already? I am so tempted to strangle her. Ugh."

 

I am pretty sure you are not the only one that feel this way, Seungri.

 

“ Ugh…” He shot up from his seat, feeling really frustrated and annoyed.. He stormed out of his room and entered the kitchen, cursing and swearing under his breath. This girl does not understand the meaning of wait and deadline! If she wants her ramen now, it has to be served now!

 

Shirley smiled when he finally gave in and walked to the kitchen but her smiled faded when she saw a particular man’s name on her vibrating phone.. She closed Seungri’s room door and answered the call, placing it against her ear..

 

“ Why are you calling again?!” Shirley whispered harshly.. She have to make sure that she would not be heard…

 

“ Baby... I really miss you… Can we at least talk face to face?” the guy on the other line sounded really desperate...

 

“ I am at my boyfriend's house now so.. no we can’t meet..” She snapped back ..

 

“ Baby, has your stomach gotten bigger? Is it more difficult now?” He ignore her previous reply and question her with more questions ..

 

“ Look.. I am happy with my current boyfriend so stop disturbing me and you can continue flirting and sleeping around..” She sat on Seungri’s bed with her legs crossed..

 

“ I have already stopped seeing them.. Baby, I want to see you…” He sounded really sad now.. She then let out sigh..

 

“ Listen, Andy.. There is no reason why I should leave my guy..” She answered back and flustered when she heard Seungri calling for her..

 

“ I have to go now…” She disconnected his call and walked out of his room to the dining table, to see the bowl of ramen sitting there on the table, waiting for her..

 

She immediately thanked him and sat down to take her first bite.. She smiled with satisfaction now, slurping and chewing her noodle and soup..

 

“ If it’s not because you are pregnant.. I would have locked you out of the house..” Seungri stick out his tongue a little before heading back to his room, resuming his work.. Yes, she might be irritating but she’s currently pregnant with one of his best friend’s child. That's what friends are for right?

 

Or so he would think..

 

(Anna and TOP..)

 

She turned her head to see TOP beside her, hugging her, silently asleep.. She used her fingers to gently trace his features. These two years, whenever he had any problems, Anna was always there to stay by him, be beside him, allowing him to rant and vent but now.. How was she supposed to find the strength to give him advices? That hug and kiss they shared was so perfect to her.

 

Wait.. sorry, let’s flashback..

 

TOP placed both his hands on either side of her face, making her look at him. Her cheeks full of tears that had streamed down earlier.

 

“ Why are you doing this to me?” She spoke softly, Anna has no more strength left in her.

 

“ I’m sorry..” He sincerely apologized again.

 

“ Do you know how hard was it for me to try and move on?” She asked, her tears streaming down her face again. He used both his thumb to wipe her tears from her cheek but she smacked his hands away, taking the advantage to release herself from his hold..

 

“ Have you succeeded?” He asked making her look at him.. What was he talking about?! Of course she haven’t! She wouldn’t be hurting so much if she had moved on from him! She wouldn’t be crying so hard if she could just move on!

 

“ I’m trying..” She looked into his eyes, determined to stand by her words.

 

“ Don’t..” What came next surprised her.. He moved towards her, tilt his head and kissed her.. Anna gasped at his action and he took it as an opportunity to slipped his tongue in . She couldn’t find her strength in her to reject him, she couldn’t find the discipline to move away. His kiss had sent that same familiar tingling sensation underneath her skin. It felt so good. It felt like she could get lost in that kiss. She closed her eyes and melted in to that kiss as she held onto him desperately wanting for more. For a moment here, all the troubles and problems they had seem to have vanished.

 

(Flashback ends..)

 

“ Sometimes I hate myself for having no discipline..” she mumbled to herself as she faced him. Her breath and her actions stopped when she felt him move, stirring a little, she started breathing again when he continued sleeping.

 

“ You…” She couldn’t continue when she spotted small red spots on his neck, she gently pulled down his buttoned shirt a little more, revealing more red spots on his neck and they trailed all the way to his chest... It was like a wakeup call to her that he was taken and he does not belong to her anymore. What was she even thinking?!

 

She pulled the blanket to cover him before heading out of the room, softly closing the door.. She leaned on her room door as the tears in her eyes found its freedom… She held onto her left chest as she sobbed silently, not wanting him to know anything. Damn, it hurts.. It hurts even more now..

 

Poor Anna.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: Thank You Dpink28 and xxxx1809 for your constant support and comment. Would love to read your comments soon :)