Is Jiyong jealous?

Status: It’s Complicated

We know what happened to Jiyong and the gang in the previous chapter. Let's see What's going on with TOP and Shirley.

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz5ssI_hA-K/?igshid=1eecbbqw6shy7

 

He opened his eyes slowly, he could feel his eyelids are heavy as a rock, as they struggled to open.. His vision was spinning and his was thumping so hard that he thought it was going to explode... He sat up slowly pressing both his hands on either side of his head..

 

I need to stop drinking.. He tried to swallow his saliva but his throat was still dry like the Sahara desert.. He was still in a daze.. What happened last night? He looked down when he felt a weight on his lap. It was his fiancée's arm.. When he looked down at her arm, he noticed that he was able to see his stomach. He began touching his own body and realized that he was half .. No, wait.. He lifted his blanket up slightly to realize he was !

 

" What the .." He cursed slightly under his breath as he rolled his eyes at himself.. He scanned around the room and noticed that both his and Shirley's clothes were sprawled all over the floor.. He moved her arm gently away from him but this woke her up..

 

" Morning baby.." She let out a small yawn and sat up, her hair was messy, her eyes half closed.. She looks as though as she was nursing a hangover as well..

 

" Why are we ? Why are all our clothes on the floor?" He turned to ask her but she just smiled..

 

Why is he asking the obvious?!

 

" Why are you asking the obvious?" She leaned in to give a peck on his cheek. Getting off the bed slowly. She was as well.. She was currently about two months pregnant. There was not much of a bump, her body was still as curvy, fats at all the right places.. TOP was still a guy after all..

 

" Oh, but you were really drunk last night.." She bent down and started picking up the clothes that were all over the room.. He lay back down on the bed, his head was still aching. He was suffering from his bad hangover..

 

" I know.." He used both his hands to massage his temples..

 

" Do you remember anything?" She stood up and looked at him.. She wants to know if he could remember anything from last night..

 

" No.." He gave a simple one word reply.. She smiled to herself after hearing his answer. A satisfying answer..

 

" What was your last memory?" She walked to the bed and sat beside him..

 

" I know I called Daesung and Seungri to look for me.. After that I out" He responded, after trying his best to recall.. She smiled to herself and was about to get off the bed but stopped when he added one simple word.

 

" Anna.." he mumbled softly. She could feel her face getting heated up.. He remembers her from last night? She wants to know what he remembers..

 

" What about her?" She asked, controlling the fire in her.. He frowned when he felt like she was interrogating him..

 

" Why do you want to know?" He asked sternly at her. She better not give him any trouble today. His hangover was enough trouble for him..

 

" I want to know if that touched you.." She tried her best to control her anger, but it failed.. TOP staring at her now..

 

" ? Why are you scolding others?" He raised his voice at her and this causes her to lose it..

 

" She is! She was so touchy with you, hugging you in public. Desperate and a !" She folded her arms..

 

Damn this girl is jealous and crazy..

 

" You are Crazy!" She stood up in defense the moment he scolded her.. She is one angry pregnant lady now..

 

" Why are you so protective over her? Don't tell me you still have feelings for her?" It was her turn to raise her voice at him.. Her blood started to boil when he kept silent, he hung his head down with his eyes closed. .. His headache was getting worst..

 

" You really have feelings for her!" She started shouting at him..

 

" We are getting married and you have feelings for another woman?!" She continued shouting at her but this time TOP looked up at her with his stern and annoyed glare..

 

" Enough! Stop shouting!" He shouted at her, shocking her. TOP got off the bed, took his clothes and got dressed.

 

" Why do you like her so much?! What has she given you that I haven't ?! What does she have that I don't?!" She asked him but he just kept silent. He just simply walked out the door, slamming the door behind him..

 

" !" She shouted at him and then proceeding to take the nearest pillow and throw it at the closed door..

 

(Penthouse's Swimming pool..)

 

" Where is Anna? It's 5:30!" Seungri looked at his watch as he paced impatiently. Anna had gone back to her place to change into a more appropriate attire. She needed extra clothes as well so she had to go back to her apartment..

 

" Wait awhile.. She only has one good hand now" Taeyang replied the impatient member..

 

" Have you asked Julie?" Daesung asked Taeyang that was sitting at the high counter chair.

 

" Yes but she can't make it today.." Taeyang let out a sigh.. Julie has been busy this few days. It was hard to keep up with her schedule. If he wanted to see her, he had to go to her photoshoot to spend time with her on her break.

 

Seungri immediately walked to the main door when he heard the doorbell rang. Opening the door for the girl that was never ever punctual.

 

" Sorry sorry.." She came running in the house with a big t-shirt, hot pants and 2 pink strap shown around her neck, with a small bag that consist of her extra underwear but no one needs to know that.

 

" It's okay.." Jiyong simply smiled at her.. She then placed the small bag on one of the dining chairs.

 

" Let's go!" Daesung and Taeyang stood up from their seats, walking out together.. They took the elevator down to the ground floor, walking towards the swimming pool. Seungri squealed internally. It's been so long since any of them swam.. He was getting more and more excited as they walked nearer to the pool.. They headed to the bench and placed all their stuff on the bench..

 

" Anna.. Hurry, I wanna challenge with you!" Seungri took off his shirt, throwing it on the chair.. He was the first one to jump into the pool and he showed a big satisfying smile when his body got used to the water temperature. He started floating away from the rest whom are still in the process of taking out their clothes.. It was Anna's turn to take off her big shirt, revealing her pink bikini underneath, followed by her shorts, revealing the same matching bikini underwear.. Jiyong looked away from the scene as he bit his lips.. Damn...

 

" Do you have to wear this? Can't you wear a one piece or something less revealing?!" Jiyong was becoming more protective of her..

 

" It's just a bikini... Plus I don't like one piece.." She smiled sweetly at him, walking to the edge of the pool as she sat down with her legs in the water in an attempt to get her body to adjust to the temperature.. Daesung and Taeyang had joined Seungri as well, she was still swinging her legs in the water whilst the rest were in the pool swimming laps. Jiyong was still seated on the bench, tapping and messaging on his phone.

 

" How long are you planning to sit there for?" Seungri asked her but she just chuckled..

 

" Do not disturb me.. Go and swim with the rest.. !" She used her legs to splash some water on his face earning a grunt from him as he wiped his face ..

 

" So you wanna play?" Seungri has his playful smirk on.. Uh oh.. Anna knew she was in deep trouble.. .. She got up from the floor, running immediately when she saw Seungri pushing himself up from the pool.. Jiyong looked away from his screen, placing down the phone as he watches the two running..

 

Anna can't run fast.. She has always been bad at sports so it was easy for Seungri to catch up to her and hugged her from behind, scooping her up in a fireman's lift position. He squatted down and Anna felt her body lifted up when he stood up, her stomach on his shoulder, she was in between struggling, shouting and laughing..

 

" Do not drop me! PLEASE!" She had nowhere to hold. Where can she grab? His ? His swimming shorts? She was genuinely afraid! Seungri walked towards the pool, he was facing the pool, which means Anna was facing away from the pool since she was in this position, her was just beside his face..

 

" 1 ...2 .." Seungri was teasing her. This made her more scared. She can't tell if he was playing or if he was serious. If he throws her in, her back would hit the water first and that would hurt like a . She was terrified..

 

" No! Please! Jiyong oppa.. Please help me!" She looked up to see Jiyong staring at them.. The leader has now stood up and walked towards them without a smile. His face was tense and serious..

 

" Seungri .. Put her down now.." Jiyong was getting jealous and it was obvious.. But not to Anna, her main focus was on Seungri, hoping that he would be nice and put her down gently instead.. She let out a sigh of relief when Seungri lowered himself, allowing her to land on her feet..

 

" Swim.." He grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her into the water with him.. Jiyong eyes widen at the scene. It was too fast for him to react, he could only stare at the youngest having fun with the love of his life. All the splashing and giggling made Jiyong jealousy meter shoot off the roof. Should I swim now? Jiyong heard the giggles and chuckles coming out from Anna. He smiled uncontrollably at her laughter..

 

" Oppa.. Join us!" She started splashing at him, getting his legs all wet.. Ah, forget it. He took out his shirt and jumped into the pool with them.. They have been playing for the past hour and Jiyong would always come in between Seungri and her.. It was so obvious that Jiyong was feeling jealous.. Taeyang and Daesung came back panting.. These two were the real ones that exercised that day. The other three were just simply fooling around and playing like children. When they decided it was enough, they took their stuff from the chair but Anna whined..

 

" My clothes are wet.." She pouted.. Her clothes dropped from the top of her bag to the floor and she splashed Jiyong's legs with the pool water. That was why her clothes were wet. 

 

" You can wear my clothes," Jiyong responded to her, patting her head.. She nodded and smiled. They slowly collected their stuff from the bench and left the pool. The group walked back to the elevator with individual towels wrapped around their bodies..

 

" Take a shower immediately once you reach our penthouse." Jiyong commanded her. She nodded and obeyed. She was tired but she knew it herself that if she doesn't, there will be a high chance that she would catch a cold.. When they unlock the penthouse, Anna wanted to head straight in the living area but Jiyong held her back by her arm just in time..

 

" My bathroom.." He literally dragged her towards his room before she could even whine and procrastinate. She wanted to rest for five minutes but Jiyong didn't allow. Jiyong got shocked when he felt a head on his shoulder. He moved away and turned to see Taeyang smiling.

 

" What's wrong with you?" The leader asked Taeyang, who was smiling wide at him..

 

" Someone is jealous today.." Taeyang continued teasing the leader.. Taeyang and Daesung were swimming laps so when they came back and passed by them, he could tell that Jiyong was jealous by his actions. He would either pull Anna away or he would be in between Seungri and Anna.

 

" Jealous? Who?" Jiyong was in denial. He wanted to walk away but Taeyang swung his arm around his shoulder to stop Jiyong from walking away.

 

" You know him better than me." Taeyang walked away, laughing at the leader who was currently blushing from embarrassment..

Exposed...