You are the mistress

Status: It’s Complicated

Hey friends! Welcome back! On the last chapter TOP had given up on Anna, or so he thought. Jiyong had leaned in and closed the distance between them. Let’s continue..

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/BzGOudsBsrc/?igshid=916vnoeidrc2

 

“Oppa.. We are alone now..” She purred into his ear as she playfully bit his earlobe.. TOP was quick to react, he managed to tilt his head away from her.. 

 

“ Shirley..” He tried to stop her from kissing him but she just ignored him and continued nibbling and kissing all around his ear.. She covered the whole surface area of his ear with butterfly kisses and he can’t deny that this was turning him on but no, not tonight.. 

 

“ Stop..” He pushed her slightly away, but she pounced back, now on top of him .. Kissing his lips as she lets out a moan ..

 

“ Call me baby like you use to..” She mumbled while her lips pressed against his.. 

 

“ Shirley, please..” He continued to push her away, throwing her off of him. She bounced back even fiercer. She literally pounded on him, her hands were beside his head supporting her weight as she continue to kiss his lips, moving to his jawline, trail down to his neck, giving butterfly kisses at his sensitive spot on the side of his neck. She took off her shirt and threw it on the floor. She grabbed his hand and placed them on her s, trying her best to turn him on. She purposely let out a y moan.. 

 

“ Did you hear something?” Seungri paused his game to look at Daesung.. 

 

“ Why did you do that for?! I was aiming to shoot at the head..” He looked Seungri, very annoyed and frustrated. He could have killed the zombie with a headshot! Daesung’s frown slowly faded when they heard another moan coming out from the oldest room, the two friends looked at each other.. 

 

“ Here?! Really?!” He scratched his head, placing down the game controller on the floor beside him.. 

 

“Let’s just pretend we didn't hear anything,” Daesung shuddered and resume his game as he turn the game volume up but the got more intense and loud when she grabbed TOP’s manhood through his pants.. She was to turn him on even more.. He let out a gasp when he felt her hands at his crotch. 

 

“ Stop it!” That was his last straw, he raised his voice a little as he pushed her off of him..

 

“ How can you raise your voice at me?! I just wanted some attention!” She pouted beside him.. 

 

“ Daesung and Seungri are outside... Jiyong and Taeyang will be back any minute.. How embarrassing that is?!” He got off the bed as she stared at him on the bed in shock that he had such a big reaction.. He left the room and slammed the door behind him. He stormed out of the house, slamming the main door as well, startling the two friends at the living room. 

 

“Just you wait…”  Shirley said aloud, slamming the mattress with her hands out of frustration..

 

(Jiyong and Anna..)

 

She saw him leaning closer and closer.. She simply continued to stare in his eyes.. Those eyes of his was filled with nothing but desire and lust. She could see it in his eyes. She didn't know what to do next. Should I move? Should I push him? Should I kiss him? She got the hint when she saw him close his eyes. The moment she closes her eyes she could feel a gentle soft lips on hers but the kiss abruptly stopped when a soft melody was heard. Jiyong immediately released the kisses and got off her, shocked at his own actions.. 

 

“ I'm sorry…” He voiced out, looking away.. Feeling embarrassed of himself. .. Should I run? Should I hide? Should I get out now? Yes. Get out of the damn house.. No.. Maybe I should stay, and then what? Explain?! No.. Leave.. Anna sat up slowly, still confused as to why he was debating with himself in his head.. 

 

“ I think I better go now..” He fastened his pace towards her door, exiting the house as fast as possible.. What were you doing? Why did you kiss her? He thought to himself as he walked towards his car. What just happened?! Anna was left on the sofa, confused.. She stretched her hand out for her phone to see Seungri’s name on her screen. The moment she answered the call, he pleaded her.. 

 

“ Anna come here now.. Please..” His panicked voice filled her ear.. 

 

“ Oppa? what happened?” Her voice was filled with concern.. It’s not everyday Seungri would call her for help. He would call her for advice and to get food for him, but not for help.. 

 

“ I'll send you the full address... Come down now!” He disconnected the call and almost instantly, she got a message with the address.. 

 

She went to her room to get changed fast, dashing out of the house.. She got a taxi and rushed down to the address given by Seungri.. Her heart was racing fast. She was genuinely concerned and worried for him.. The taxi stopped outside a bar. She doubled checked the address that was sent by Seungri.. Thanking the driver, she got out of the taxi.. She walked in and immediately her name was being called.. 

 

“ Anna !” Seungri called out as he signal her to walk over. Anna could see Seungri and Daesung standing beside an unconscious man at the counter bar.. Oh no, that unconscious man’s back view looks a lot like TOP.. She slowly walked over to them.. Her eyes focus on TOP, who was asleep on the bar counter.. 

 

“ TOP is dead drunk.. He made a fool out of himself.. Look at this..” He pointed at his cheek. His cheek was a little red and swollen, it seems like a bruise is going to form at his cheek. Poor guy..

 

“ You guys fought?” She asked but Daesung continued for the poor guy.. 

 

“ Hyung punched him when he held him up.. He kept calling your name as well.. So we had to call you..” He explained.. Anna walking towards TOP slowly, looking at his sleeping state.. 

 

“ What happened to you?” She spoke to the unconscious man at the bar counter.. 

 

“ Why did he drink so much anyway?” She turned and asked the two members but they shrugged.. 

 

“ We really have no idea..” Seungri replied.. Anna let out a sigh.. Stupid man.. She thought to herself before using all her strength to get his upper body off the bar counter, the moment she thought she succeeded, she felt her body being pushed away by him. Lucky for her, Daesung caught her from behind.. 

 

“ Do not touch me!”  He swung his arm away from her.. He then went back to folding his arms and laying his head on it.. 

 

“ Hyung! Wake up! She’s Anna!” Seungri raised his voice at him, hoping that he can register what he said.. And he did.. He lifted his head up from his arms slowly, turning his head with his eyes half closed, trying to focus on her.. 

 

“ Anna?” Although his eyes were still half closed, Anna could see that his eyes lit up the moment her name was mentioned. She took this chance to go closer to him and lift him up from the high stool. The next thing she knew, she had to catch his entire body weight that was on her. The same scent filled her nose. The scent that gave her a sense of security. Although his scent was now musked with the alcohol smell, she could still recognise that scent. His smell. Feelings started to come back again. How could she ever forget this scent? His scent. As for Daesung and Seungri they were trying their best to help of course. If it wasn’t for them, Anna and TOP would have been on the floor already. 

 

Daesung and Seungri tried to get him off, but TOP was stubborn and strong. He just continued clinging on Anna.. TOP knew what he was doing. He hasn’t out at this point. He could still stand on his own two feet as he hugged Anna.. 

 

“ I can’t walk like this..” Anna whispered in TOP ears but he ignored her. He just wanted to hold her in his arms.. 

 

“ Hyung.. Anna can’t hold your weight..” Seungri pry him away from her but stopped immediately when he heard a female voice from behind.. 

 

“ What the hell do you think you are doing?!” Shirley was behind them. Angry. Frustrated and pissed. TOP didn’t bother.. He was still hugging and clinging on to her.. 

 

“ He is drunk.. I..” Anna tried to explain but was cut off…

 

“ Get off!” She was the one that pry the ex couple away, trying her best to hold on to TOP. Seungri and Daesung taking over the moment TOP left Anna. They swung his right arm over Seungri’s shoulder and the left arm over Daesung’s shoulder, trying their best to stabilise and balance him.. helping him walk out the bar.. 

 

“ Do not go near my husband..” She pointed at her, giving her a strict warning. 

 

“ I didn’t.. I..” She tried to explain herself, but Shirley just wouldn’t allow her to do so.. 

 

“ Didn’t?!” She scoffed at her.. 

 

“ You guys were hugging!” She added, getting more pissed off thinking that Anna lied but she was not the only one who is pissed now.. 

 

“ Shirley! Are you crazy?! I didn’t..” Anna was cut off again when she saw her take TOP’s leftover drink and splashed it on her face. Anna got a shock as the cold drink washed over her entire face. She gasped as she felt the liquid trickled down her scalp. She was shocked by Shirley’s action, confused as to why would she do that. Seungri who had just came in through the door gasped at the action. When Anna got back to her senses, she used her bare hand to wipe the drink from her eyes. She was lucky that Shirley splashed the leftover iced water that Seungri and Daesung was pestering TOP to drink before Anna came. Seungri rushed over to the girls at the bar standing beside Anna. 

 

“ Why did you do that for?!” She raised her voice at her once she actually realized what had happened.. 

 

“ Don't you dare raise your voice at me! How dare you seduce him !”  she lifted her right hand up in mid air, but Seungri grabbed her wrist fast.. 

 

“ Stop it... Don't you dare hit her..” Seungri voice penetrated her ears as she struggled to let herself free.. Anna turned her attention to Seungri who was stern and strict now.. Wow.. Seungri does have a manly side.. 

 

“ Let me go!” Shirley practically shouted as she struggled herself free..

 

“ You are a ..” She insulted Anna before turning away from the two but stopped in her tracks and turned back to face Anna. 

 

“ Remember this.. He is my husband now. You are the ..” She gave her one last push before walking out, that caused Anna to lose her balance and fall to the counter. As an instinct, she used her left hand to break the fall, resulting in hurting herself. 

 

(Penthouse Suite..)

 

“ Where’s everyone?” Taeyang scratched his head as he looked around the house.. It was so quiet and empty. Taeyang tried going in their rooms, kitchen, bathroom, everywhere in the house to look for them but only found the leader.. 

 

“ No idea.. Call them..” Jiyong continued scribbling on his lyrics book at the dining table, with his laptop in front of him.. 

 

“ I tried.. Noone pick up” He was getting worried about them. He tried calling all three phones and no one picked up.. He turned to see the leader staring into space with the bottom part of the pen he was holding in his mouth, biting it gently.. Taeyang walked towards him and took the pen out of his mouth.. 

 

“ Stop that.. Why are you in a daze?” Taeyang threw his pen down on the table and sat beside him.. 

 

“ I did something today..” He turned to look at Taetang.. He had a guilty look plastered on his face as if he had committed a crime and this caused him to be even more curious.. 

 

“ What did you do?” He asked, getting worried. All four members are making him worried now! Seriously?! 

 

“ Youngbae ah.. You can't tell anyone..” Jiyong turned his whole body towards him, preparing himself to speak out the truth.. Taeyang just nodded, frowning as he looked at him.. 

 

“ Anna and I.. We kissed..” He stuttered, Taeyang's eyes just shot wide open. 

 

“ K-kissed?!” He repeated Jiyong’s last word.. 

 

“ Why would you do that?! She... She... I mean.. Why?!” No one knows that he has a crush on her for the last two years except for TOP and Anna.. So this is quite a shock to Taeyang. Yes, they would tease how Jiyong is treating her so nice but that was just teasing. It’s real?! 

 

“ I had feelings for her.. Since 2 years ago…” He explained, poor Taeyang still in shock.. 

 

“ Then why didn't you do anything before they were dating? Why only now?!” Oh, Taeyang had so many questions that needed answers. His leader has feelings for Anna? His Girlfriend’s best friend, Anna?! 

 

“ I-I guess... I didn't have the courage back then…” He looked down, feeling lost. Taeyang let out a sigh seeing all of this..

 

“ Are you planning to do something about it?” He looked at his leader with a face full of concern.. 

 

“ I.. She.. I..” The leader couldn’t even fix his sentence properly but Taeyang knew exactly what he was thinking.. 

 

“ Seunghyun hyung?” He double confirmed and he was right.. Jiyong was afraid to date Anna because he knows that Anna is still in love with his stupid TOP and it seems like a high chance that Anna will not accept him. 

 

“ Give her time..” Taeyang consoled him.. Is Taeyang right? Will Anna eventually forget the feelings she has for TOP? Will she be able to really move on? 

 

(Shirley and TOP)

 

“ I'll take care of him... You guys can go now…” Shirley drove Daesung and Seungri back to their penthouse.. She just stopped outside their building, not turning in their car park, so assumingly, she wants to bring TOP to her apartment for the night. Seungri and Daesung got out of her car respectively, closing the door.. She turned her attention to her fiancé who was asleep at the passenger seat beside her.. 

 

“ Why are you so drunk baby?” Shirley asked him softly. She didn’t expect any reply from a sleeping person but she needed to get the question out from her heart. She lightly caressed his face, slightly waking him up as he moved his head to the other side.. He was facing the window now.. Shirley was about to drive off but stopped when she heard TOP speak.. 

 

“ Anna..” He called for her name. Shirley was more than just pissed.. That .. Shirley insulted her silently. She slammed her hands on her steering wheel and drove off with an angry and frustrated heart. 

 

Talking about Anna.. Let’s see how she is doing. 

 

Anna took a walk because she needed some time to clear her thoughts.. Did I make a mistake for coming tonight? I should have clarified with Seungri properly? I wouldn’t have come down knowing that it was TOP that was in trouble. He was getting married soon.. Shouldn’t it be his wife that  Seungri call? Why me? She was trying her best to forget about him, but it’s not working. It is not working at all.. 

 

She held her injured left hand with her right. It hurts to put it down. Her every movement is hurting her wrist therefore she had to hold it to minimise the pain. She decided to stop for awhile, leaning her back against the wall.. She was so tired, tired from all these misunderstandings, tired of getting hurt, tired from crying, tired from loving him. She slides down with her back against the wall, sitting on the cement floor, staring at the empty road in front of her.. What am I going to do? How can I move on when my heart still beats so strong for you? How can you expect me to be okay when you are marrying someone else? I actually thought you were the one. How could I be so stupid?! She used her non injured hand to knock her head a few times, hopefully to knock some senses back into her. She tilted her head backwards against the wall as she closed her eyes. I really need to forget about you.. She only shot her eyes open when she heard her phone beep and vibrated from the back pocket of her shorts. She used her non injured hand to take her phone out and opened it.. 

 

Seungri oppa: Are you okay? Have you reached home? 

 

She let out a sigh, placing the phone away from her face. She looked at the empty road front of her.. Her mind is in a blank state.. Seungri paced back and forth in his room with his phone in his hands.. He decided to send another message to her when he didn’t get any reply. 

 

Seungri oppa: Please let me know once you reach home. I’m worried.. 

 

Seungri oppa: Don’t let Shirley get in your head. Understand?

 

“ Shirley?” She scoffed at herself.. She started to recall her words now.. Have I become the .. An insignificant tear dripped down on her injured hand that was resting on her kneecap. She let out a deep sigh before lifting up her phone with her right hand, typing away..

 

Anna: I’m fine oppa.. I’ll be home soon! Don’t worry.. 

 

Seungri let out a sigh of relief when she finally texted back. At least you are fine.. Or else I don’t know how I would forgive myself if something were to happen to you.. He smiled at the screen. 


She threw her phone on the floor as another tear rolled down from her cheek. Her heart taking over her body now as she started to sob but since she was in public, she didn’t want to make a fool of herself. She hugged her legs closer to her chest as she placed her head on her kneecap while her tears went free falling. After a while of bawling her eyes out, she realized that she was out at the streets crying as she squatted down with her injured wrist between her thighs and her stomach. She took a deep breath to stop her tears from falling. Enough of crying Anna.. She picked up her phone from the floor, stood up and head towards the sidewalk to hail a taxi..