Who are you?

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! On the last chapter, TOP went over to Anna's apartment for a talk. When he left, Anna found him unconscious in the back alley. Let's continue..

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7A9UzEBhdf/?igshid=1c4ro15w8i0ve

 

" Are you the patient's family member?" Anna stood up immediately, walking towards the doctor the moment the doctor came out of the operation room.

 

" Yes. I'm his girlfriend! How is he?" Anna was still covered in his blood. Her dress was completely ruined with blood, her hand and faces had TOP's blood traces on it. She was still trembling. She has been waiting outside the operating room for the past hour. Her heart had never settled since the moment she saw him lying there in his own pool of blood.

 

" He has lost too much and unfortunately our hospital is short of blood tonight.. There is a major accident downstairs and we are trying our best.." The doctor explained to her. Tears filling her eyes. What does this mean? Is Seunghyun's life in danger? Is there anything I can do?

 

" Do you perhaps know any of his immediate family member willing to donate blood to him? It would be faster and safer for him.." The Doctor broke her thoughts..

 

" What is his blood type?" She ignored the doctor's question with another question that popped into her head.

 

" O positive.." He answered. Anna eyes widen at the statement. Her heart racing now. She could feel her own pulse near her chest.

 

" I'm O positive.." She volunteered herself immediately. She really didn't bother about how his fiancée would think. She didn't bother how would anyone react to this situation right now. She just wants TOP to be alright. The doctor scanned her, from her bandaged thigh to her bandaged wrist and back to her face..

 

Oh Anna..

 

" Are you sure you are suitable for a blood donation now?" She looked like a total mess. Her bandages were messed up with TOP's blood, in fact almost all her body parts were at least traces of his blood.. Anna really looked like a total mess right now. If anyone didn't know the situation, she would look like a criminal now.

 

" I'm fine.." She forced a smile while arranging the strap of her purse on her shoulder even more securely.

 

" I don't think.." He couldn't continue when Anna cut him off..

 

" I'm fine.. but my boyfriend might not be any longer.. Please.. Please let me donate my blood to him." Anna was about to burst into tears now.. She was so scared. She was so afraid that Seunghyun would leave her.

 

" If you are sure, please proceed to level 2 to fill out the forms and do the necessary.." Anna took her crutches beside her and fasten her pace, limping towards the lift without any hesitation. All she knew was that TOP needed a blood transfusion as soon as possible. Her whole mind and heart was filled with nothing but hoping that TOP will make it..

 

An hour later..

 

Jiyong, Taeyang, Julie, Daesung and Seungri rushed to the hospital after getting her message that she sent to the gang. She could only send the message after she had calmed down.. She only calm down after her blood was being drawn. At least there's a greater chance that TOP could be saved. Jiyong was the first person to notice Anna sitting outside the operation room.. She looked really nervous, anxious and stressed.

 

" Anna! What happened?!" Jiyong squatted in front of her, the rest trailed behind Jiyong.. She looked up at them..

 

" I don't know.. He was being beaten up and they stabbed him," she was in tears again the moment she recalled what happened to the love of her life..

 

" I just found him in an alley.. H-he was bleeding so much.." Her tears dropping down from her eyes remembering the scene. Remember how TOP was groaning in pain as he laid on the floor, remembering how he was bleeding so much.. Julie sat beside Anna and comforted her.

 

" He is gonna be alright," Julie wrapped her arm around her best friend, Anna's head naturally landed on her shoulder as more tears started to pour out from her eyes. Seungri sat down on the other side of Anna and placed a hand on her back, rubbing it in circular motion.

 

" He will be." Seungri consoled her..

 

" Should we contact Shirley?" Daesung whispered to Taeyang.. It's only right to do that because she is going to be his wife.. How can she not know what was going on.

 

" Do you think we should?" Taeyang asked back.. To be honest, he wasn't sure himself..

 

" She is his fiancée.." Daesung shrugged.

 

Anna needs to be calm..

 

" How long has he been in the operating room?" Taeyang asked glancing at the red light above the operation room's door..

 

" I don't know. She doesn't even know what time she arrived with TOP. Nothing was registered in to her brain. It must have been chaotic for her. I mean look at her shaking like this." It took them awhile before deciding to call Shirley. The two boys walked a little further from the gang to make the call..

 

About another hour passed and the six were still lingering around outside of the operating theater. Taeyang sat on the floor with his back against the wall, his head tilted backwards as he rested his eyes closed.. Seungri was on the chair beside Anna, his back leaned on the backrest of the chair and also with his head on the wall, sleeping soundly. Jiyong was seated on the floor beside Daesung, staring into space. Anna and Julie was on the chair, asking and answering questions softly from time to time. Sound of high heels clicking against the floor tile quickly and this caused everyone to turn their heads towards the direction of the source of sound.

 

" Where is he?! How is he?!" There was panic and worry in Shirley's tone and everyone just stared at her.

 

" We don't know.. He is still in the operating room.." Jiyong calmed her down.. She turned to the messed up looking Anna pointing at her..

 

" What did you do to him?!" Her finger pointed at Anna immediately when her eyes landed on a dishevelled Anna. Everyone frowned at her statement..

 

What?!

 

" What do you mean by that?!" Anna stood up in her defense. Is she accusing me of hurting TOP?! Is she being serious right now?!

 

" Just because you can't have him, you don't want anyone of us to have him?!" She shouted again. Oh, this girl is crazy.. Anna rolled her eyes at that accusation. She have never hated someone so much before.. Shirley was the first.

 

" Are you crazy?! Why would I ever hurt him?!" Anna shouted back at her. She hates being accused. Why would she even think that I would hurt him?!

 

" Enough!" Jiyong shouted, startling them.. Shirley stomped off to the other side of the corridor, while Anna sat down with her arms folded. Pissed.. Why on earth will she harm the love of her life? Stupid crazy pregnant lady!

 

It took another hour before the light above the operation door turned off, Shirley was the first one who spotted it.. She made so much noise that all of them turned their attention to it, all standing them up the moment the doctor came out..

 

" How is he?!" Shirley grabbed on the doctor's arm as she questioned him..

 

" He is out of danger now but he needs to rest.." The doctor smiled at Anna. The rest let out a sigh of relief. Anna has never felt so relieved before. She smiled and bowed slightly, thanking the doctor and the doctor nodded his head in acknowledgement.

 

" He is fine now.. You have to go home and get change. You are covered in blood.." Seungri turned to Anna but she shook her head..

 

" It's okay, I'm fine.. I want to wait for him to wake up.." She replied but Shirley snapped back at her..

 

" Haven't you did enough?! Why are you still lingering here?!" She shouted at her again but before Anna could reply, Jiyong did it for her..

 

" Enough! stop accusing her!" Jiyong shouted back at her.. This angered Shirley even more.. She went towards her, closer, standing in front of her.

 

" Get out of my sight! I don't wish to see you!" Shirley screamed in to Anna's face,her voice filled the echo room. Her screeching voice was piercing through the eardrums of people around her and it caused everyone who heard it to turn their heads towards her.

 

" Stop screaming at her!" It was Seungri's turn to shout but Shirley didn't seem to care. Her eyes were still staring at Anna. Anna looked around to realize Nurses and other patients looking at them. She knew all of them didn't need to hear or see this drama so she backed off..

 

" I'll go home first, call me if there is anything.." She turned to Seungri as he nodded..

 

" I'll send you." Jiyong accompanied and helped her, as she limped her way to the lift. Jiyong fetched her home and she didn't speak a word throughout the whole trip back in the car. She was just staring into space, zoning out. She thanked him once they reached outside her apartment. She exited his car and went straight to her bathroom the moment she reached home. She looked at herself in the mirror. Of course Shirley would think that she was the criminal. She was lucky the police didn't come and arrest her. She walked towards the shower, turning on the tap, allowing the water to run through her dress and body, washing away the blood from her.. It has been one rough and crazy night for everyone, especially Anna.

 

————————

 

Anna had been going to the hospital for three days consecutively. When Shirley isn't there, she would be beside him in his ward but when Shirley is there, she would be chased out by her, so she would linger outside his ward. Just in case he woke up, she would be there. She would be at the hospital first thing in the morning and only go home when it was very late.

 

It was the same for this morning. She went to the hospital first thing in the morning, she opened the door slightly to peek in his ward and realized that Shirley was not there. Anna then heaved a sigh of relief and limped into the private ward with her crutches, sitting down at the chair by his bedside.

 

" Morning oppa.." She greeted him, even though he was unconscious. She has been greeting him every morning for the past few days. He had a cast on his left arm, plasters on his face, probably a bandaged shin and a bandaged stomach from the stab. She took his hand in hers as she let out a small sigh..

 

" When will you wake up?" She softly asked him..

 

" You are as annoying as a housefly! What do you want from him?! Why can't you leave us alone like I had told you?" Shirley yelled the moment she entered his ward and saw her. She stomped towards Anna pulling her up from her seat. Shirley took her crutches and shoved it to her.

 

" Get out!" She pointed towards the direction of the door. Anna really didn't want anymore trouble. She just took a glance at TOP before limping her way towards the exit. There are no words to describe how crazy this woman is! Shirley plotted down the chair that Anna sat taking a deep breath as she turns to look at TOP..

 

" And you.. You are making me crazy you know that??" She softened down as she pulled up the blanket to his chest..

 

" You have to wake up soon.. We have a wedding in a few days time.." She reminded him, as she slowly caressed his cheek..

 

Anna's apartment .. At night

 

Anna was typing on the keyboard when suddenly her phone vibrated beside her, startling her. She lifted up her phone to see a message send my Seungri. She tapped to open the message that reads..

 

Seungri: Anna. Come to the hospital now. Hyung is awake!

 

She immediately got off her chair, taking her crutches and purse with her as limped out she out of her apartment fast, hailing any taxi she could find.

 

YAY!

 

At the Hospital..

 

" How are you feeling?" Jiyong sat beside him.. TOP was still looking around the room, trying to slowly absorb where he was and what had happened. He had just woken up and the first thing he saw was a doctor and nurses checking on him and right now, he is still in this unfamiliar room with a room full of s surrounding him. Jiyong was the first to see him move his fingers and eyes therefore, calling the doctor. The doctor had just confirmed that his condition has stabilised.

 

" You scared us you know that.." Taeyang spoke beside his bed..

 

" Yeah! You were in a coma for four days!" It was Seungri's turn to speak..

 

" What .. h-happened?" He tried to move but he was hurting all over. His hand, his hurt, his leg hurts and not to mention the left side of his stomach. That hurt the most.

 

" You were beaten up.. That's what I heard..." Jiyong explained to him.. Oh yes, I was beaten up. That I could recall. He was walking down the street towards his car but before he could get in, he was dragged to the alley behind by a few men. He could hardly remember what actually happened and all he could feel was pain coursing through his whole body. Everything was vague after that. He remembered someone that sounded a lot like Anna that helped him but he wasn't sure.. it was blur at that point. Anna? Anna! He started scanning around the room.

 

" Wh-where is.. Anna..?" He managed to use his strength to ask..

 

" She will be here any-" Anna barge through the door and she didn't bother if Shirley was there at the moment. She wanted to see how was he. She wanted to see if he was alright..

 

" Moment," Seungri smiled the moment he saw her limped in.. She limped her way towards the bed, her eyes on him the moment she entered the room.

 

" Oppa.. How are you feeling?" Jiyong immediately stood up from the chair, allowing the limping Anna to have a seat. She was panting heavily from the excessive exercise and adrenaline rush from all the running, jumping and limping.

 

" I'm fine.. Still hurts though.." He tried to move his arm, but she placed her hand over his, stopping his movements..

 

" Don't move.. You will hurt it even more." She voiced out and he stopped, looking in those dark brown eyes of hers..

 

Jiyong stood in the corner with his arms folded, looking outside of the window.. He can't help but feel a little jealous, seeing her care so much for another man even if that is his own brother but there's nothing much that he can do. It's not a time to be a petty jealous man.. His brother just woken up from a coma. He has to be understanding.

 

" By the way, hyung.. I was talking to the doctor about your condition and I found out that there was a major accident a few days ago and the hospital was short of blood.." Anna eyes widened when Daesung started this topic. .. he is going to tell TOP isn't he?

 

" Guess who donated blood to you?" Daesung looked at Anna and smirked. The rest in the room looking at who Daesung was looking at as well. Jiyong widen his eyes a little.. Seungri looked up at the packet of red blood that TOP is taking in through a needle was poked in the back of his right hand and back at Anna.

 

Uh oh..Was that suppose to be a secret?

 

" What?! " Jiyong was worried. She lost a lot of blood herself a few days ago. Don't get him wrong. Jiyong wasn't being selfish but he was worried about her. What if she fainted because of this? No one was beside her at that point.

 

" That is your.. Blood?" Seungri pointed to the blood packet that was hanging diagonally above TOP.

 

" Why didn't you tell us?" Taeyang continued while the rest just still staring at her..

 

" That is really your blood?" Seungri was still in disbelief. It was quite funny to see his reaction. He looked so shocked and traumatised. The idea of Anna's blood hanging there just make the hair on the back of his neck stand. TOP moved his hand and place on top of her. Anna looked at her their hands and back at him, he was smiling..

 

" T-thank you.." TOP thanked her.. She just simply smiled back at him. They didn't need words to talk. They could just talk with their eyes and expression.. It was getting awkward for the four that were in the room. Seungri started to pretend to yawn to break the silence.

 

" Uhh.. I'm getting tired.." Seungri interrupted them while stretching a little and it worked.. Anna broke their eye contact and turned their attention towards him.. TOP looked outside the window. Oh, the sky is dark. He turned his attention towards the clock on the wall that read 2:15 am..

 

" Wait.. Who.. was t-the one that.. called her?" He slowly spoke and fixed his sentence.. Seungri raised his hand. He was the one that messaged Anna.

 

" It's... Late and... She's injured.." TOP was shooting daggers at him but Anna quickly defended Seungri.

 

" I asked them to call when you woke up.." Anna spoke while Seungri nodded. Anna requested. It was really not his fault..

 

" I'm fine now.. Go home and rest.. Alright?" TOP soften his words the moment he spoke to her. He sounded fierce when he was talking to the youngest and now, he sounded so soft while talking to her.

 

" You guys too.." He looked at all s around the room. He knows they are tired as well.. These few days when he was in the hospital, he knows that on top of doing their work, they still had to come to the hospital to visit him.

 

" Hyung.. you sure?" Daesung asked as he nodded slowly.

 

" I can stay.." Anna honestly didn't want to go home. She wants to stay with him. After the scare she had, she didn't want to leave him but TOP turned and stared hard at her.. She looked down immediately.

 

" Go home.." He sternly told her..

 

" Let's go.." Seungri helped her up from the chair, holding her tightly. These four days she looked like she had lost some weight. She hasn't been eating well, running back and forth from the hospital. She looked so pale and weak, Seungri thought it was a good idea to hold her just in case she loses her balance.

 

" I'll come back tomorrow.." TOP smiled when she obeyed. She took her crutches and started limping her way towards the door with Seungri and Jiyong by her side.. TOP's eyes was fixed on her until they disappeared one by one.. He was still smiling subconsciously. Anna still cared for him. After all this that happen, she still care for him despite her words.


2 hours later..

 

he was randomly flipping the channels from the TV that was stuck on the wall. He couldn't sleep.. Honestly, he didn't want to watch TV too but that is the only source of entertainment for him. He couldn't use his smartphone with just one hand, it would be too troublesome. He couldn't call someone. It was 4 in the morning. Actually, the only person he wanted to talk to is Anna but she needs her sleep too. His mind is filled with nothing but that girl.. He couldn't see or hear clearly but he could hear her voice before he passed out.. " You can't leave me. I love you".. Those were the exact words from her. He started smiling like a fool the moment he manages to recall her words but soon, his smile was replaced with a frown when he heard the door made a creaking sound as it opened, revealing an unfamiliar man.

 

Oh? An unfamiliar man? Hmm..

 

Author's Note: Sorry about the late updates. :)