What did you do this time?!

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello all! Welcome back! The last time we left Jiyong asking Anna out on a date in the beautiful night, he grabbed Anna into the ice cream shop. On the other hand, Taeyang and Julie shocking all of us with his bold move! Let’s see what happened next!

 

“ I’m sorry..” He stepped out of the washroom and apologised to Julie who was now wearing her comfortable oversized shirt, sitting on the sofa.. She got up from the sofa and walked over to the apologetic man.

 

“ Don’t have to apologise..” she placed her hand on his cheek, gently caressing it..

 

“ I just wanted this to be special for us..” he explained himself earning a smile from her. He was right. That wouldn’t be an ideal first time together. What happened earlier was just their hormones taking over. After the adrenaline faded, she had time to sit there and think about it. Well, he was right.. She wanted something special for them as well..

 

“ You are an amazing guy you know that?” She lightly tapped his nose, smiling softly.. She leaned in to give a peck on his lips but he lightly pulled away to avoid the contact..

 

“ Don’t start.. I might not be able to control the second time..” he walked away from her earning chuckles from Julie.

 

(Jiyong and Anna..)

 

They sat on the same table that TOP and her both sat previously. Memories started to surface.. All the laughter, cheekiness and playfulness they both shared was all gone and it felt like all these happiness happened just yesterday only. He belonged to someone else now. The thought of them not belonging to one another and stay with one another happily in the future caused a tear to escape and rolled down her cheek.. She quickly touched her cheek as a cover up to wipe that tear away but Jiyong caught her.

 

Luckily for them, the ice cream shop is opened 24 hours.

 

" Why are you crying again?” he asked. Seriously, what is going on?!

 

" I miss your Seunghyun oppa so much..” she finally broke down in front of him.. Tears started pouring out, streaming down her face.. As she shed her tears opposite of him, he felt as though his heart had shattered.. Poor girl.. He knew that things were not going well between these two, considering TOP had stomped out of her room the other day, he never get a chance to know what happened, he only knew he was angry and Anna was sad.

 

“ This place reminds me of him so much..” she looked down.. He dragged his chair nearer to her, allowing her to lean her head on his shoulder, as she sobs and stained his shirt with her tears. He let Anna cool down as he rubbed her back in circles to soothe her and tucked those loose strands behind her ear after she calmed down.

 

“Shall we go to another place for ice cream?” He asked her, earning nods from her. She lift her head up from his shoulder, standing up together with him. She looked so frail and pale. He had to hold her as they walk down the street together. He didn’t want her to faint on the streets.

 

“ Oppa, I want to go home.” She tugged on the end of his sleeve, earning nods from him.

 

“ Let’s go..” he held her closer as they walked towards his car but she stopped her tracks..

 

“ No.. I want to go back my apartment.” She told him. She needed to be alone now. Earlier she was feeling a little better but after passing by that particular ice cream shop, memories came flooding and that made her missed TOP so much more. She needed to clear her thoughts.

 

“ But.. I.. “ he wanted to disagree but got cut off ..

 

“ Please?” She looked him in the eyes. He let out a sigh and gave in to her. What’s the point of arguing with her? It will only upset her more.

 

He opened the car door for her. She forced out a smile and got in his car. He drove her to her apartment which was only five minutes away. When they reached, she gave another smile before opening his car door. He got off his car the moment she got off and walked her to her apartment.

 

“ Call me if you need anything.” He told her earning a smile from her. She gave him a tight hug before entering her own apartment.

 

Awww, that was sweet GD..

 

He sighed the moment her door closed. He walked to his car.. So many questions were floating in his mind.. He opened his car door and was about to enter his car when he saw the oldest member getting out from his car that was parked about two cars away from him. He slammed his car door and walked over to him hastily.

 

“ What the did you do this time?!” he shouted at TOP as he grabbed his collar the moment he was close to him.

 

“ Do you know how upset Anna is ?! “ he raised his voice, tightening his hold on his collar. This came to him as a shock.. First of all, what was Jiyong doing here?! Secondly, what just happened? The leader suddenly charged at him and now, his collar is being grabbed by him for the first time?

 

" Jiyong.. I am much more confused than anybody else right now ... I think I am going crazy soon " he told the younger one, he didn’t even bother about Jiyong messing his collar up, he didn’t bother about how the passerby’s were looking at them.. he was just really confused and frustrated.

 

He looked into the rapper's eyes. Not losing at eye contact .. the anger in Jiyong’s eyes was enough to pierce through his soul. It was time to tell his leader the truth. It was time to let him know what is going on and maybe he could help him solve this issue.

 

" Shirley .. She is pregnant ." He blurted out the truth and this caused Jiyong’s eyes to widen. Did he just say PREGNANT?!

 

"WHAT ?! PREGNANT?! HOW?! WHEN?! HOW?!” He released his collar.. It all make sense to him now, no wonder Anna is so upset!

 

" No wonder she was so upset .. “ he mumbled under his breath..

 

“ I don’t know what to do now ..” he felt lost. He had no idea what to do now. This is not just any small issue to fix because there is a kid being involved now..

 

“ Do you still want Shirley? “ the younger one asked but TOP didn’t reply. He didn’t reply because he was too deep in thoughts of how to settle his child and his relationship with Anna. He wasn’t really listening to Jiyong, but Jiyong took it the wrong way.

 

“ Do you still want Shirley?!” He raised his voice and pushed the older one, TOP’s back made contact with his car window.

 

" I... No.. No!" When TOP finally heard his question, he replied immediately. Hearing that soothed Jiyong a little. At least he is not cheating on Anna emotionally.

 

" Do you want Anna ?" Another question popped out from Jiyong’s mouth right after the last one .

 

" Yes .. I miss her so much, that is why I am here to see her ." he answered back with a dejected tone..

 

" She misses you too..” The leader blurted out.

 

“ Whatever you have to do, do it .. I can't bear to see her like this anymore.. " He continued. He was about to turn and leave but he stopped on his tracks the moment Anna came into his vision, standing at the front door, watching them silently.

 

Of course she would come out, you guys were making so much noise.

 

TOP turned when he saw Jiyong looking at the direction behind him, both boys stayed quiet. Not a single sound was made from them. She walked down the few steps from her apartment and towards them.. TOP and her had fixed eyes on each other, while Jiyong's eyes were fixed on her.

 

" Have you met up with her?" She broke the silence with the question.

 

" I ... yeah .." he answered with his low and charismatic voice. Just then, they were all interrupted by a soft familiar melody coming from TOP’s hand.. All eyes gazed down at the phone screen to see “Shirley calling”

 

" Answer it ..” she looked back at him..

 

“ No .. “ he locked his phone and pushed it in his back pocket. He is not going to let Shirley ruin this one moment.

 

" Go back..”  Anna turned and was going to walk away but he grabbed her back.. She immediately struggled at his touch.

 

“ Let go..” She continued with her struggle.. Her chest started to ache so bad that she felt numb. With her back facing TOP, tears were threatening to fall and she did not want to show that side of her to TOP.

 

“ Anna, listen to me.. I ..” he couldn’t continue when Anna raised her voice to interrupt him..

 

“ She needs you more than me! Go back to her! You shouldn’t even be here” She could not control the hot tears that were trailing down her cheeks anymore. Jiyong couldn’t bear to see this any longer, he pulled her hand away from TOP’s. Once she was freed from TOP’s grip, she ran to her apartment, slamming the door behind her as she cried out loud, with her back against the door..

 

“ Let her calm down.” Jiyong had his eyes on her apartment door and TOP slammed his hand on his car the moment Anna’s door was shut. He was broken as well..

 

“ Go home.” Jiyong gave him a pat on his back and head towards his dark blue Mercedes. He was probably right. What can he do here? Stay here till morning? That will probably frustrate Anna more. He got in his car, his hand stopped at the ignition of the car. He can’t seem to switch it on, his hand was not listening to him. He leaned back on the driver’s seat, resting his head on the headrest ..

 

What a complicated love mess..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author’s Note: Thank you for those that are interested in this story! Please continue to comment so I will know your thoughts! Thank you..