Are you dating?

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Friends! On the last chapter, TOP made a deal with his fiancee, Shirley. If the child that Shirley is carrying is his, he would marry her if not she has to leave him alone. Lets continue..

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7PrqMaB5xM/?igshid=1w0w4uaik8shh

 

2 Days Later...

 

“ What did you tell him?!” Shirley shouted at him the moment she arrived at the reservoir. She was the one who initiated the meet up ever since Shirley had decided to go back to TOP. She preferred to talk things out face to face.

 

“ Hi baby, you called me out so you can shout at me?” Andy raised an eyebrow as he looked at Shirley who have folded her arms. Even with her shades on, he could tell she was really pissed and angry.

 

“ I can't believe you! Why did you look for him?! Why must you do this to me?!” She went nearer to him, she used both her hands to give him a push on the chest.. He was fast enough to hold her hands in his.. securing it tightly in his hands..

 

" I told you before .. I am a changed man. I want my family..” He told her sincerely, looking through those shades that she had on. She tried to struggle her hands free from his but he didn’t allow her to be released.

 

" believe me..” he released her left hand, lifting her right hand, he lift it up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand.

 

“ You know best.. our baby is a Lee.. Not a Choi” This he was right. Shirley knew it well. She wanted a baby. She wanted a baby with Andy and she successfully did.. but when she found out Andy cheated on her with another woman, she wanted revenge. At the point, TOP was the closest to her, she called him out and they had that night. She know it best that she was pregnant even before she had with TOP.

 

Oh Shirley, you are in deep trouble now..

 

" Give me some time .. I'm in a mess now .." she placed her fingers on her the temple of her head as she massaged it slowly.. She is tired, after planning so hard, all it took was Andy to appear and talk to TOP. Now, he doesn’t trust her anymore. Should she continue? Is it even worth it?

 

" i will wait for you .. And our baby ... " Shirley left the moment he said that. She needed some space to think. She need to think hard now.

 

At the hospital..

 

" The Doctor told me that I can be discharged next week.. " she turned her head from the TV towards him, her hands busy peeling the orange. She has her bandaged off now. She still can’t carry heavy things or do anything crazy with her left hand but she was able to peel the skin off the orange for now.

 

" that's good! " she placed the peeled orange skin on the table in front of her as she resumed back on the drama that was playing on the television that is stuck on the wall.. still peeling the rest of the skin off the orange.

 

" will you.. pick me up?" he looked at her..

 

" of course .. I'm sure everyone will be here .. " she replied him while her eyes were still focus on the drama. He sighed tapped her gently on the arm..

 

" Stop watching the tv for a minute " she turned her head towards him the moment he said that..

 

" Listen to me when I talk” he pouted while she chuckled a little .. he was like a small child when he throws a tantrum..

 

“ Yes Sir! How can I be at your service?” She looked at him, focus on him now..

 

“ I want to ask you something” This question have been lingering in his head for the past few days, he need to get it out. He need to know the answer.. He doesn’t want to guess or suspect anymore. He wants it to be confirmed.

 

“ Are you dating?” He asked.. She just looked at him with an eyebrow raised..

 

“ Are you dating Jiyong?” This was the exact question he wanted to know.. She started chuckling at his question.

 

Will be intense if she was..

 

“ Is it because of what Seungri oppa said?” She remembered Seungri playing around calling her leader in law in front of everyone. She don’t blame TOP for thinking that way, anybody that was there would think they were dating..

 

“ Are you?” He asked the question again..

 

“ I’m not.. I’m not dating anyone. I’m not dating Jiyong oppa” She looked him in the eye and told him the truth. There was nothing to hide. Yes, Jiyong and Anna were close but they were not dating. She might have gave in to temptation a few times, kissing him but that was it. She knew she didn’t want to go further than that. TOP let out a soft sigh of relief at that statement, he didn’t want her to hear or see it so obviously.

 

" Okay.. Here, Your orange is done ..." she showed him the oranged that she just successfully peeled.

 

" That's good but I don't wish to make my hands sticky .. It will be hard for me to go to the bathroom to wash my hand ... So .. Will you help me?" Oh, now he can fully win her back without feeling guilty, without feeling like a third party. She pulled the orange apart, taking a slice and shoving it in his mouth..

 

" Why do you have to be so rough?!" he frowned as he talked with his stuffed orange in his mouth..

 

" Is it nice?" she playfully smile while placing another slice in his mouth. She did it purposely, so he couldn’t talk even when she asked questions. She stuffed in another 2 slice making his cheeks puffed. She started to laugh when she saw him in this state. He did attempted to speak but Anna couldn’t really understand what he was saying..

 

" What are you saying?” she leaned the left side of her face to him, pretending to be interested in what he was trying to say.. he tried his best to chew and swallow what was in his mouth as fast as possible while Anna continued laughing..

 

Playful Anna.

 

" How can you treat a patient like that?!” He raised his voice that was beside ear making her move away. Since her hands were filled with orange juices, she Could only place the back of her hand beside her ear, covering her left ear.

 

" ahh .. My ear.. " She looked at him.. a little stunt that his voice was so loud..

 

“ Don’t waste food” she placed the remaining half orange in his mouth as she limped to the bathroom beside.. it was like an obstacle course for her, she is without her crutches now, so she had to balance by herself, and the hampers and gifts that TOP receives, were not helping. They were spread all over the flower since the sofa and table were all filled with the earlier hampers and gift baskets. After their YG staffs and other colleagues knew that he was in the hospital, they all came to visit at least once with gifts.. therefore explaining the obstacle course.. she made her way slowly and wash her hands,leaving him there to chew slowly.. She is still limping but slowly improving.. When she came out of the bathroom, he stared at her, he was still trying his best to chew fast and swallow. Looks like he wants to speak.

 

" You are so rough!” He raised his voice again but this time she laughed.. She sat on the chair beside his bed. He moved his left hand to his mouth, wiping away some orange pulp that was at the corner of his mouth, this is when she saw his ring, this caused a question to pop in her mind.

 

" Hey.. Can I ask you, how are you gonna prepare for your wedding that is in two days? Can you even walk properly?” Minor injuries have recovered but his arm, his stomach and leg has not recovered yet. He even tried walking to the bathroom last night but couldn’t fully do it without the help of Jiyong and Daesung. How is he suppose to walk properly in his wedding?

 

" I've.. Postpone it ... " He answered her truthfully. Well, he wasn’t lying.

 

" Ohh .. Till When?" she asked him again.. Should she feel happy or sad? Happy that the wedding is postponed but sad that there is still going to be a wedding.

 

" A few months later ... " his answer was short.. he really didn’t want to talk about this and Anna could sense it, so she didn’t continue. She turned her attention back to the drama that was still playing. It was better than having another awkward conversation with him. TOP looked at her while she watched the drama, engrossed. His heart always felt comfortable when he was with her.. “Just Wait a while more Anna. Wait for me” He thought to himself as he smiled, watching her..

 

Taeyang and Julie ..

 

" these are for you ... " Taeyang presented bunch of flowers once Julie opened the door. She gasp at the beautiful pink and red roses in front of her.

 

" Aww! Thank you!” she took the bouquet of flowers from him, leaning in closer to give a peck on his cheek. She moved away to let him in her apartment. Closing the door after he entered. Julie plotted herself on the sofa, still holding on to her roses.

 

" what bring you here today?" She asked while Taeyang sat beside her..

 

“ i wanna spend time time with my girl” he winked at her but she pouted..

 

" Don’t make me feel bad, you know I have to work later” she pouted even more..

 

" I know, I just wanted to spend some time with you before you work” he wrapped his shoulder around her as pulled her closer to him, Julie still hugging the bouquet of flowers.. She place the roses in front of her nose, sniffing the sweet floral scent a little..

 

“ You should get this for TOP oppa..” Julie showed the roses in front of her to him. Maybe buying this for TOP could cheer him up. Although there are many baskets and hampers around his room, maybe another bouquet of flowers could cheer him up..

 

“ we should give it to Jiyong hyung.” Taeyang suddenly had an idea, smiling to himself..

 

“ Why would he need them?” Julie asked, looking at him weirdly..

 

“ Not him.. he could give them to An…na” Oh .. did he just revealed Jiyong’s secret by accident? ! Oh, damn.. oh no.. he used his hands to cover his mouth but Julie just chuckling..

 

Oh, Chan..

 

“ Relax..” She comforted the Boyfriend who looked so anxious..

 

“ Do you.. know?” He asked through his hands, while they were still lightly pressed against his lips..

 

" I can tell by the action" She wasn’t surprised at all. Jiyong was so concerned for her all the time. All Anna needed to do was call and he would fly wherever she was. That was just how sincere and caring he was.

 

" Wait.. you didn’t know?! Jiyong hyung didn't tell you ?!" He felt even worse now. He shouldn’t let his mouth go off like that.. oh no..

 

" don't worry .. I told you, his action is so obvious.. " Julie place down his hands, away from his mouth. Her Boyfriend was just so adorable..

 

“ Jiyong oppa is really sweet to her” Julie recalled all the moments both Jiyong and Anna shared, smiling to herself a little..

 

" I’m curious though, why don’t Anna just give our leader a chance?” Taeyang felt more comfortable talking about it now. Since he have accidentally let the cat out of the bag, might as well just talk about it.

 

" I know Anna for so many years.. if I have to guess, that silly girl still love TOP oppa. " Julie and Anna has been friends since they were 13. They do not understand each other 100 percent but they do understand each other well enough.

 

“Silly girl” Taeyang shook his head..

 

" Let her heart settle first” She wanted to lean closer to him but the clock on the wall attracted her attention. She was going to be late if she didn’t hurry.

 

" I’m sorry! I’m going to be late.. I need to prepare now!” She placed her roses on the floor, running towards her room leaving Taeyang on the sofa to chuckle at his adorable girl.

 

Penthouse Suite ..

" what ?! " Daesung stood up from the shocking news he just heard from Jiyong.. This is a major news to him. This is the first time he is hearing this.

 

" Why do you have such a big reaction?" Jiyong looked at the Daesung.

 

" Does she know? Does TOP hyung know?Does anybody know? " Daesung flooded him with questions.. Apparently, Jiyong has just let him own secret out of the bag to him that he has feelings for Anna. Daesung doesn’t seem to be taking it so well..

 

Of course Daesung..

 

" Yes.. Yes and yes.. Daesung, I think you are the last one to know " TOP knows it, Taeyang, Seungri and Julie knows it. Even Anna knows it. Although he didn’t tell Julie directly, he was sure that either Taeyang or Anna would talk about it. Yup, he was the last one to know.

 

" What about Anna? I mean her heart is still with TOP .. Isn't it?” Daesung knew he hurt him the moment he asked that question. He looked sad .. Poor leader.

 

" What I mean was .. If you do like her then go for her.. I will support you..” Daesung cheered him on, oblivious about the current drama that is happening between TOP and Shirley.

 

“ Ah.. No wonder Seungri called her leader in law .. " he began to recall why Seungri would play such a joke. Now it made sense. The youngest was teasing him.

 

" I'm trying my best bro but if she doesn't want to open her heart, there is nothing I can do ... " he shrugged. He wasn’t planning on giving up but he doesn’t want to push it too far either. He prefer to let nature takes its cause.

 

In the Hospital..

 

" Anna, Can you eat something?” TOP recalled that this girl beside him was with him the whole morning, and now it’s in the evening. She didn’t even have a single bite the entire day.

 

" I'm not hungry .." she pouted, flipped through the magazine that TOP read earlier. TOP words were cut off when the door opened and the same nurse came in, serving his dinner on his table. She gave a smile before heading out the ward.

 

" just in time.. " he spoke up, making her look up from her magazine at him.

 

" come here.. " he gently pat on the bed beside him, signalling her to sit beside him. Thinking that he needs help with accessing the food, Anna place the magazine on the bed beside him and obeyed him. He took the fork and poked a piece of chicken, placing it near .

 

"No, I’m fine.. " She moved her head away from the food earning a glare from him. She slowly leaned nearer to the piece of chicken, opening to allow the chicken to enter . She use her teeth to take the chicken from the fork and started chewing.

 

" it would be better, if they could add some spice inside .. " She looked at his dishes on the table.

 

" This is a hospital not a hotel restaurant.. " he took the another piece of chicken and placed it in his mouth, chewing a little..

 

" I think you are right though" he continued eating while Anna stayed beside and giggled.. He took the spoon, scooping some rice and vegetable from his plate. Anna looking at him.

 

He wanted to feed her again but just stopped when their eyes met.. She subconsciously bit her lower lip while looking into his eyes. It wasn’t difficult to read her mind right now. Her eyes was filled with desire and want. She wants him. She miss him. She wants to kiss him. Her heart pumping even faster when he leaned nearer to her.

 

“ I would like to kiss that lip” His charasmatic voice filled her ears. She could feel that familiar tingling sensation between her legs making her squirm a little.. She quickly pulled away from him, immediately getting off his bed and stumbling onto the chair. Her heart was still racing.

 

Damn it TOP, just one sentence and it could affect her so badly.