A busted lip and a bleeding nose

Status: It’s Complicated

Author’s Note: Sorry! I don’t know why but they didn’t allow me to paste or upload a picture. Here is the URL of the picture. 

 

https://imgur.com/gallery/ZIzxiwi

 

Hello friends ! We are back! So we left off with TOP trying to console Anna in his car but ended up with a break up. Did make the right choice? Should she even break up this relationship with this man she love? Oh dear.. Let us continue!

 

(2 days later..)

 

It has been 2 days after the break up. She didn’t talk to anyone about it and since no one have called or messaged her talking about that, she assumed that TOP didn’t tell anyone as well.. Anna turned her head towards her main door when she heard knocking sounds.. She dragged herself out of bed and walked towards the door, opening it slowly to see her best friend.

 

“ Can I come in?” He asked sweetly as he lifted up the bag of cookies that he was carrying.. She moved aside to let him in, slowly the door behind him and proceed to the counter table with him.

 

“ I bought cookies…” He smiled sweetly and widely, as if trying to cheer her up. Something’s fishy. He was acting weirdly..

 

“ Thanks.. But I really don't feel like eating now…” She looked at him, taking those delicious looking chocolate chip, white chocolate, peanut butter and almond cookies to put them aside. There are so many varieties of cookies that he bought and if she was feeling better, she would actually start gobbling them up.

 

“ I know what happened.. Hyung told me everything..” She stood there, dazed at what Jiyong have just said. TOP did tell him.. She was planning to tell them soon, but TOP beat her to it.

 

(Flashback..)

 

(On the night of the break up..)

 

The moment TOP came back, he headed straight to the kitchen, taking out the scotch bottle and a glass. He drank his scotch neat in one gulp, slamming the glass back on the counter. Daesung and Seungri ooked at each other. Whenever the rapper does this, it meant that he is either in trouble or he is about to be in trouble.

 

“Are you okay?” Daesung walked over to his right side, placing an arm around his shoulder..

 

“ Don’t drink too much..” Seungri went over to his left side, placing his hand on TOP’s arm to stop him from reaching out to the cup that he had just slammed on the table..

 

“ Either drink with me .. or leave” He shrugged off Seungri's hand and took back his empty glass to pour the scotch. Gulping down the alcohol in one shot, letting the alcohol burn his throat as the liquid goes down. He slammed the glass back down on the counter again to vent his frustration.

 

“ What happened?” Daesung asked, really concerned about TOP’s action but he just kept silent. He repeated his actions of pouring and drinking over and over again, his face getting redder and redder as he drinks. Slamming down on the counter each time he is done, it’s a wonder why the glass didn’t break yet..

 

“ Leave me alone..” he mumbled under his breath, pouring another glass of scotch neat. The two boys looked at each other one more time before getting up and decided to leave the oldest alone. He needs his alone time with his alcohol and well, his best friend which was also the leader..

 

“ I’m getting Jiyong hyung..” Seungri walked towards Jiyong's room, knocking a few times before entering.. He walked in his room and sat down beside Jiyong, who is currently keeping his eyes fixed on his computer screen, working..

 

“ Hyung.. I think Seunghyun hyung his trouble..” He told the leader, explaining everything..

 

“ Since when is he not?” The leader let out a sigh and stood up. It’s only in a few situation that will bring TOP in this position and he has a feeling that it have to do with his love life. Either Shirley or Anna.. He walked out from his room, walking past Daesung as he plot himself down beside TOP. He took another empty glass, pouring scotch into his glass.

 

“ Let’s give them some space..” Daesung pushed Seungri back in Jiyong’s room but he struggled for his freedom.

 

“ I want to know what happened to him..” Seungri wanted to leave the room but Daesung pushed him back in again.

 

“ He will tell us when he is ready..” He closed the door earning a glare from the youngest member.. Maybe he is right .. TOP needs his space but a part of him really wants to know what happened! He let out a grunt and plot on Jiyong’s chair with his arms folded..

 

“Shirley or Anna?” The leader asked the troubled rapper..

 

“ It has always been about both isn’t it?” He looked at the leader.. Jiyong could see his bloodshot and puffy eyes. Damn, this guy had cried? This must be serious.

 

“ Anna..” Was all he answered before gulping another glass of scotch down his throat.. So he was right.. It was about Anna, but what about Anna? He better not hurt her again. Jiyong clenched his right fist, just the thought of Anna being hurt again can make him pissed but he took a deep breath and tried his best to remain calm.. Maybe the situation this time would not be that bad..

 

“ What about her?” Jiyong asked while he gritted his teeth in silent fury..

 

“ She broke up with me..” Tears can be seen in his eyes. Wait-Wait a minute.. Did he say Anna broke up with him?! How?! When?! Why?! She must be feeling awful right now!

 

“ Why?!” He lost his calmness as he raise his voice.. Should TOP be honest with him now? He might as well be because there’s nothing much to lose or even hide now.

 

“ I didn’t handle the situation well..” he leaned forward, towards the counter with his elbows supporting him and his head was held down. He let out a sob, trying to hold back his tears as he couldn’t accept that Anna broke up with him..

 

“ What did you do this time?!” Jiyong knew this was bad.. There was no reason why Anna would break up with him unless the situation had already went out of control.

 

“ She caught Shirley and I kissing at the airport and she decided to break up..” He came out clean and honest but that did not satisfy the leader. Jiyong is back with that fierce fire in his eyes. Kissing?! What the ?!

 

“ Enough.. get up..” he got up and pushed his own chair away, grabbing his older member by the collar, forcing him to stand as well.. Jiyong was going crazy.

 

“ Maybe it’s better for her that we broke up..” TOP added this sentence when he shouldn’t. At least not at this moment because Jiyong lifted his clenched fist and punched the rapper in the face, causing TOP to stagger and fall down to the ground. Jiyong straddled on top of TOP and used one hand to pull his collar, forcing him to sit up before he send another punch to his face, sending him to the ground again.

 

 

Jiyong?! Oh my goodness..

 

Both Seungri and Daesung rushed out of Jiyong's room when they heard the loud thud on the floor, and grunts coming from the injured one. The moment they open Jiyong's room door they were welcomed by the sight of a bleeding TOP, lying on the ground.. Their eyes widened as they dashed towards them. Both members were in shock.. Seungri went beside TOP while Daesung grabbed Jiyong from behind, pulling him away from TOP. He had a busted lip and a bleeding nose!

 

“ Hyung, are you insane?!” Seungri raised his voice at him, something that the youngest probably shouldn’t do as well..

 

“ Yes I am.. GOING INSANE BECAUSE OF HIM!” Jiyong raged while pointing his finger at the rapper. That wasn’t over.. He dashed towards TOP and gave him another punch when Daesung slightly loosened his grip on him. Daesung immediately used all his strength to pulled the leader off TOP before he dies. Seungri was panicking now, he didn’t know what to do!

 

“ Jiyong Hyung! Enough!” Daesung got a grip on him, pinning him against the nearest wall.. Honestly, Daesung was prepared to get punched by him since Jiyong has already lost control of his temper but getting punch the first time will be better compared to the rapper getting punched the forth time, the rapper might become unconscious due to the punches and alcohol intoxication.

 

Jiyong pushed Daesung away from him and gave TOP a hard glare before walking back to his room, slamming the door hard. Seungri and Daesung were still in shock of what had just happened in front of them. What can they do now? Send him to the E.R? They can’t do that because the media will get news and tabloids would be on them. That will caused a bad image for the company and Big Bang but someone needs to tend to the wounds and stop the bleeding!

 

“ Seungri, get the first aid kit..”Daesung pointed to a particular drawer and Seungri fled towards the drawer. This two members have never panicked so much before. TOP was really bleeding a lot.. Seungri took the first aid kit and ran back to Daesung, trying his best to help clean the wound on TOPs face..

 

“ Well, at least he is intoxicated now so he won’t feel that much pain right?” Seungri let out a sigh as the two tried their best to be paramedics for the night..

 

 

Oh my goodness!

 

(Flashback ends..)

 

“ He told you?” Anna looked up at Jiyong, who have now walked and stood beside her with a smile..

 

“ It's gonna be alright…” he gently rubbed her back.. Actually, she was relieved that someone actually knew. She could finally have a shoulder to cry on without going through the whole process of crying and explaining on what happened.. Jiyong walked to the front of Anna so that she would be facing him fully. He placed his hand at the back of her head and pulled her into his chest as he held on to her tightly. She leaned her head on his chest, softly sobbing.. Jiyong circled his arms around Anna’s body firmly, allowing her to pour her tears on his shirt.. He placed his right hand on her head, softly and gently caressing her head as a form of comfort..

 

(Taeyang and Julie..)

 

“ Oppa.. Playground!” She released his hand, running over to the empty swings in the neighbourhood playground. Julie was really still a kid at heart.. Taeyang shook his head and walked over slowly to Julie who had already started swinging by herself..

 

“ You are a kid, you know that?” Taeyang sat at the other unoccupied swing beside Julie, but he didn’t move. He just simply at there and looked at her swinging, smiling to himself..

 

“ Swing!” Julie urged him to do the same as her..

 

“ No, I’m good..” He continued to smile at her but Julie wouldn’t take no for an answer.. She slowed herself down from the swing, using her feet to create friction to make the swinging stop. She stood up and walked towards her boyfriend..

 

“ Swing with me..” she hold on to the chain’s on his swing but he just continued to shake his head..

 

“ Are you afraid of swings?” Julie eyes widened by the thought of it.. Is this why he kept rejecting?

 

“ I’m not a-afraid..” he began to stutter now. Oh my,Taeyang is afraid of the swings?! This is interesting! Does any of the Big Bang member know about this?

 

“ You’re afraid.” She could tell just by the look in his eyes.

 

“ Okay.. I am. But please don’t tell,” he gave in.. It’s not a big deal and he didn’t want to hide it from her. She is his girlfriend and furthermore, she would pry him the whole night.. She won’t stop and it would annoy him for days. Maybe even weeks or months ..

 

“ Why?! Are you afraid of heights? No, wait .. That’s not possible.. You are not afraid of rollercoasters!” She recalled the theme park that they all went right after Banana Factory recently.

 

“ I’m not afraid of heights babe..” he told her. Julie has became more interested now. She looked at him, signalling that all her attention was on him now. What is this weird phobia or fear of the swings that Taeyang has?

 

“ Okay, keep it a secret.” He warned her. Julie nodding her head fast, she is just so curious now! He took a deep breath as he began explaining.

 

“ When I was younger, I played on the swings like any other day. Initially, it was my mom pushing me lightly from behind. She walked away from me to get her phone that was ringing and this big kid came behind me and gave me a hard push. That sent me flying from a high height, dropping face first on the sand. It wasn’t that painful, but it did give me a small scar and I actually swallowed some sand that was in my mouth..” He showed Julie the small scar he has on his elbow. Julie can’t help but laugh at his explanation. She wasn’t laughing at his story but laughing at his expression when he was telling it..

 

 

Oh, So he is afraid of the swings..
 

 

“ Why are you laughing?” Taeyang was feeling slightly hurt that Julie was laughing at him. She must be judging me right now.

 

“ I’m sorry, it’s not the story that I’m laughing at.. It’s your expression..” She had to bite her lower lips to control her laughter in before Taeyang gets angry.

 

“ So that’s why you are afraid of the swings?” She asked earning a few small nods from him..

 

“ Come on baby.. You are grown up now..” she walked behind him but he immediately stood up because he knew what Julie was planning to do..

 

“ Oppa..” Julie pouted, pointing at the swing between them..

 

“ Nope..” He folded his arms and shook his head..

 

“ Oppa.. Do you trust me?” She looked at him, straight into his eyes now, being totally serious about this situation. He let out a sigh and sat on the swing. Julie started with small pushes so that he would get used to the swings. Taeyang tightened his grip on the chains of the swings with fears of falling down. This went on for a while so that Chan would get accustomed to the feeling before she actually stopped the swing with her strength.

 

“ Good job baby! See. That wasn’t so bad right?” She went in front of him. She let out a yelp when he pull her down to his lap and circled his arms around her waist to keep her in his hold..

 

“ My reward?” He asked, looking into her eyes.

 

“ What reward?” She asked, wrapping her arms around her neck, partly because she didn’t want to fall in the sand below them..

 

“ I did well right?” He puckered his lips earning a chuckle from her. She lean down to peck his lips, with intentions of only giving a peck but Taeyang pulled her in and held her in her place. He deepened their kiss as he place a hand at the back of her head, their tongues battled and dance with each other under the streetlight that have shined in the playground. It was a memorable and meaningful night for Julie to find out that her boyfriend was actually afraid of the swings because that had bought their relationship closer than ever.

 

(TOP and Shirley..)

 

“ Oppa.. You are finally.. What happened to you?!” She was getting excited when she opened her door but her smile faded when she saw TOP’s cheekbone bruised, the dried up wound corner of his lower lip and a plaster across his nose bridge.

 

“ I fell..” The moment he said it, he mentally facepalmed himself for thinking of that excuse because it was the stupidest and even he himself would not buy that excuse.

 

 

Nice excuse.. How did you fall? Flat on your face?

 

“ You fought?” She questioned. She knew that his temper wasn’t good since the first day she knew him. He would fight all the time when he was dating her years ago. He would fight and threaten men that was around her because of his rashness and possessiveness, so it was expected that he fights. Not allowing Shirley to know the real reason, he just walked in her house, ignoring her and plotted himself on her sofa. She followed behind him after closing the door and sat down next to him..

 

“ Why did you fight?” She asked.. What was it? A rough night at a bar? A driver that pissed him off? A guy that ogled at Anna? She was getting jealous at the thought that TOP fought because of Anna just like how he had behaved when he was dating her. He had threatened many guys before when they were dating.

 

“ I was drunk..” He blurted that out in an attempt to shut her up from questioning. He leaned his head back on the headrest of the sofa, looking lethargic as he closes his eyes to rest.

 

“ You look tired.. Come, let me give you a massage..” She sat closer to him and poked on his shoulders. He reluctantly opened his eyes and sat up as an agreement. Shirley moved him to her ideal position, back facing her, she began using her hand to massage his shoulders as he looked down and closed his eyes. Her fingers were working it magic on his shoulders, releasing all the knots in his shoulder. Back when they were together, TOP loved her massages.. He would moan and grunt whenever she hit the right spot and sometimes it would spur out of control and they would ended up having .. But now, it hurts her heart to not hear anything from him.. It was like he had no response towards her anymore. She leaned closer to him, making sure to press her s on the back of his back as she massage his shoulders.. He jerked his head up with his eyes open wide the moment he felt a different contact at his back. He lifted his right hand across his chest to put it on top of her left hand to stop her massages so that he could turn around and face her. Once their eyes met, Shirley lunged forward to capture his lips with hers, kissing him passionately. TOP automatically kissed her back and leaned forward to deepened the kiss. She sensed that response, she his lips and she could taste the metallic blood taste from his lower lips but that didn’t bother her. TOP closed his eyes and slowly gave in to the kiss, allowing her tongue to meet his. “You kissed? Oppa.. I think maybe we should stop here..” Those words repeated in his mind as the scene of Anna crying, popped out in his mind. His eyes shot open and pushed her away on instinct.

 

“ I ... I am going out... " He stood up and left her apartment right away. What was he doing?! He got in his car and drove off to the nearest bar. He needed alcohol to getaway. He needed to be drunk again tonight. He needed to forget his troubles. He needed to forget Anna. He parked his car at the sidewalk and walked towards the bar, pushing the door open, plotting himself at the counter sit. It wasn’t long before he realised that Shirley had sat herself down beside him..

 

“ Why do you keep following me?!” All he needed was alone time with alcohol and this woman kept following him! He was getting frustrated!

 

“ I just wanted to make sure you are safe,” she smiled at him but he looked away from her. He turned his head to the bartender order his first drink of the night, a vodka shot .. Shirley watched him as he gulp down his drink, he winced went the alcohol touched the wound on his lip. He on his wound and slammed the empty shot glass back on the bar counter...

 

“ I want a vodka shot too…” She told the bartender, earning a glare from TOP..

 

“ Are you crazy? Have you forgotten that you are pregnant?” He glared at her stomach and back her. Her lips curved into a smile now.

 

“ Thank you..” She took the vodka shot from the bartender but he snatch the shot glass away from her.. So… You do care about us.. She continued to smile to herself as she watches him downing shots of vodka down his throat on after the other.

 

You are not the only one suffering, Anna.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: What do you guys think? Should the leader not punched the rapper?