You shouldn't have hugged me

Status: It’s Complicated

 

Hello readers ! On the last chapter, TOP just recalled that he had to travel to Japan with Daesung . Also, Gdragon found out that the rapper just had with his pregnant ex girlfriend. Let’s see what happened in this chapter.

 

(3 Days later .. At the airport..)

 

Do you guys wanna go for lunch?” As usual, the hungry one asked.. He wanted to get some lunch before he entered the plane. Yes, there is going to be food provided there, but Seungri just can’t get enough.

 

“ Let’s go..” Jiyong didn’t even bother rejecting him. He looked around and decided on the nearest restaurant around them, a ramen restaurant ..

 

“ Anna is not well for ramen..” Julie spoke out, earning a light smack on her arm from Anna. She didn’t want all seven people to change for her. She was feeling better and her best friend is really making a mountain out of a molehill.

 

She did have food poisoning yesterday. She had gone to the bathroom at least five times due to diarrhoea and she vomited twice. She didn’t want to tell the guys about this because she knew they were busy. She managed to convince herself that she needed the doctor when her vision became blurry and her head started spinning. She was dehydrated. Julie wouldn’t have known about it if she didn’t call Anna yesterday night asking for her to come out for a drink but fortunately she felt much better now. Jiyong raised his brow at her. Why am I knowing this now? Why didn’t Anna tell me anything?

 

This girl..

 

“ I’m fine.. Let’s have ramen..” she pointed to the direction of the ramen restaurant.

 

“ No.. We could always…” The leader wanted to change his mind to somewhere that is more appropriate for her but she stopped him..

 

“ Ramen..” she walked towards the shop. The gang had no choice but to follow her since she had already walked in the restaurant. They all walked in the restaurant, slowly filling up the seats around the round table.. Not going to lie about this, although it was very awkward to be on the same table as Shirley, but she is carrying a child and it was really hard to reject a pregnant lady. One by one, the gang started to place their order, leaving Shirley the last one to place her order.

 

Can anyone imagine the awkwardness, the tension and the pressure TOP is having right now?

 

“ Noona.. Can you please just order?” Seungri was getting impatient and annoyed at Shirley.. This is what happen if you stop Seungri from his food. He gets cranky. Shirley took her own sweet time and the youngest was getting frustrated and cranky. It was quite comical to watch actually.

 

Lucky for Seungri, It didn’t take long before the waitress serve them their respective ramens and he could finally smile upon seeing his bowl of noodle in front of him. Everyone started digging in their noodles, slurping and chewing except for Shirley. She was the last to order and last to eat! Why is she not eating?! She covered with her hand, having a small gag when she smell her own bowl of spicy seafood ramen.

 

“ Are you okay?” Daesung asked, seeing Shirley covering with her right hand.

 

“ My baby doesn’t want this..” she pushed the bowl away from her which was towards the direction of Anna who was seated opposite her. Her attention was then brought towards Anna’s bowl of chicken soup ramen.

 

“ My baby wants that..” she pointed at the bowl of ramen that was sitting in front of Anna.

 

“ I’ll order one for you.” Daesung raised his hand, getting the waiter's attention so he could order the same exact order as what Anna had. It only took the waiter a short while before he came back to them..

 

“ Sorry sir, we are currently out of that ramen.” He apologised to Daesung and now Shirley has placed down her chopsticks as she folded her arms in frustration.

 

“ You can have mine..” Anna pushed her bowl of ramen towards Shirley and that made her smile when she saw Anna’s bowl of chicken soup ramen in front of her. That’s what her baby wants today!

 

“ What are you going to have then?” The leader, who was sitting beside Anna, asked, his brows narrowed into a frown.

 

“ She can have mine..” Shirley pointed at the bowl of spicy seafood ramen that she pushed away minutes ago..

 

“ No, she can’t have that.. Her stomach is unwell..” Jiyong took the bowl of spicy seafood ramen and exchange it with his own, passing Anna his bowl of plain udon. Now, comparing the tolerance for spicy among the two, TOP had a high tolerance for spiciness. Jiyong on the other hand prefers subtle flavours and Anna knows it but what can she do? He is already digging in to the bowl of spicy seafood ramen. After seeing all these, TOP simply buried his own face in his bowl of spicy ramen. He really didn’t want to associate himself with Shirley, and for Anna, he can’t exchange his bowl because he was having spicy seafood as well.. All he could do is to quickly eat up and get away from Shirley as soon as possible.

 

I feel you TOP..

 

Anna started chuckling when she saw Jiyong started sweating and sniffing profusely just after seconds from eating. He was switching from taking a bite of the noodles and drinking his ice cold drink that was in front of him.

 

“ Stop eating..” Anna took Jiyong’s chopsticks away from him and place them on the table. He looked terrible. His eyes were teary, with his nose runny from the spice and he was breathing through his mouth, hoping that every breath he inhale, the air could cool the heat in his mouth and throat.

 

“ I’m full now ..” Shirley placed her chopsticks on the table, contented and satisfied..

 

“ I’m glad you are..” Jiyong shot her a glare, still cleaning the sweat from his forehead with a piece of tissues that Anna had just passed to him..

 

“ Oppa, stop.. She’s pregnant.. “ Anna defended her softly, only for Jiyong to hear. He turned his attention towards his quiet and silent brother who was opposite of him. He was really speechless about his older brother. Jiyong stood up from the table, shook his head and walked away. Really TOP? You are quiet now?

 

(At the ladies..)

 

“ Anna..” She turned when she heard her name being called.

 

“ We need to talk “ Shirley walked over to the sink and stood beside Anna as she washed her hands.. What now? What does she want?

 

Leave Anna leave.

 

“ I know you guys have not broke up..” she fixed her hair as she looked at the mirror, not sparring Anna any glance as she spoke to her. To be honest, Anna just wanted to leave the bathroom and ignore Shirley. Why is she forcing her to break up with her boyfriend?! To ignore Shirley, she turned and walk towards the direction of the exit but Shirley spoke again..

 

“ Right now, I need Seunghyun more than you and you know that.. I can't afford to bring the baby up alone..” Anna stopped at her tracks, back-facing Shirley. She had to blink the tears, that were forming in her eyes, away. Shirley walked over to Anna and stood in front of her..

 

“ I admit that I did him wrong.. But now I am back to make it up to him.. Please let me have this chance?” Tears began to form in Shirley’s eyes now. Oh, if Anna was going to cry, so will her. She is not going to lose to Anna.

 

Anna quickly used the back of her hand to wipe the tears that was rolling down her cheek and that was when Shirley noticed her ring.

 

“ Anna, I know Seunghyun still have feelings for you but because of our child, he managed to take off his ring a few days ago.. I hope you can too ..” Shirley spoke while looking at her ring and back at her.

 

I don’t think stealing his ring counts as him taking it off from him Shirley!

 

“ Give my family a chance to be together..” Shirley pleaded her again. How on earth is she going to reject her when she put it that way?! Now, Anna truly feel like the third party that have intervened their relationship and snatch TOP away.

 

“ And also, thank you for the ramen..” Shirley gave her a smile before walking out the bathroom door, leaving Anna to continue shedding her tears.. Is it true? Did TOP really gave up on our relationship? Did TOP take off his ring? He was the one that came over and put the ring on me! How can he just take it off like that?!  

 

“ No.. He didn’t take it off..” Anna thought out loud as she wiped her tears off. She knew things were a bit rocky now, a little complicated, but she is sure that TOP will not take his ring off. There must be some misunderstanding that led her to think that he took it out. Anna was sure..

 

(At the departure hall..)

 

"Don’t forget my Japanese snacks.." Julie had her attention to Daesung. She love Japanese tidbits, those small crackers that she love to munch on when she watches her favourite TV series, or maybe when she reads a book, or maybe even when she is bored. Let’s just say, she loves snacking on them.

 

“Yes ma’am..” He smiled at her..

 

“ You will be back in 1 weeks time right?” Julie asked the two boys, earning a few nods from them.

 

“ Take care..” Julie gave a hug to both the boys. She released her hugs and stood beside her best friend. Anna’s eyes were fixed on TOP the moment they gathered at the airport. Whenever he turned in her direction, she would either look down or look away.

 

“ Aren't you going to say anything?” She whispered to ask Anna. After being prompt by Julie, she was about to open to wish TOP , but got interrupted.

 

“ Take care of yourself and miss me okay?” Shirley stood in front of him, adjusting his shirt but he just shoved her hands away. TOP wasn’t feeling too good either. There were times when he called Anna because he wanted to tell her what happened but she was always not available.

 

Probably because Anna was busy on the toilet bowl..

 

He even wanted to go over to her apartment but for the past few days, the whole band didn’t have the time. They were busy recording, busy preparing their dance routines for their upcoming concert. And now, finally after 3 days, he could meet her, but he can’t find the right time to talk to her. She was always either with Julie or Jiyong or even Seungri and now Shirley was in the way.. It was difficult!

 

“ I’ll see you soon..” Daesung gave Anna a tight hug. TOP looked away at the sight. He was anticipating for a hug but after what he had done, does he even deserve a hug from her? When they released from their hug, he was still hesitating if he should step up and give Anna a hug. His body automatically walked over to her and pulled her in for a tight hug. Anna was shocked at that sudden action, but soon she could feel herself melting in his arms..

 

You shouldn’t have hugged me..” she thought to herself when she knew she didn’t have the strength to pull away from his hug. All the complications and drama felt like it has faded away with that hug. That hug felt so good, and not to forget that weird tingling sensation which was back under her skin.. Shirley rolled her eyes at them. He was just going away from a week, why were they acting so dramatic?!

 

Poor Daesung had to pull the rapper away, their plane would be leaving without them if he didn’t.. Anna felt a sense of emptiness the moment TOP was pulled away from her. Her eyes was still fixed on him when they walked over to the officers. Daesung had to practically help TOP in everything now, it was like as if Anna took his senses away. Daesung snatched his passport and his first class airplane ticket to pass them to the officer for verification because the oldest was just standing there, motionless. When they were done, Daesung pulled him in the departure hall.. TOP turned around and looked at her and for the first time after all these chaos, their eyes met through the glass window. She gave a small nod and a sincere, genuine smile to him.. That smile was enough, enough to let him know that she will miss him, enough to let him know that she will wait for him. He gave back the same smile and he turned his feels to catch up with Daesung..

 

Can you imagine the look on Shirley’s face?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS :)