It’s a wedding album

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Friends! On the last chapter, TOP and Anna were together in the hospital. They really had a nice talk and bonded. TOP is also 90 percent sure that Shirley's baby isn't his. Let's continue.. 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7Uq2Rah-EK/?igshid=69uhzsx6c02g

" It's so nice to be back home .. " He was outside his penthouse’s door. Trying to balance himself with his crutches with the help of Taeyang by his side. Jiyong on the other side. Trying to help the big idiot to balance. Seungri carrying all his bags from the hospital and Daesung, currently unlocking the door. They proceeded to help him in the penthouse, towards the sofa. Placing him there to rest. Once Seungri put down his bag in TOP’s room, he went straight to the kitchen and open the fridge. 

 

" Hyung, do you want anything to drink?" Seungri was shouting from the kitchen.. 

 

" No thanks .." TOP looked around his Penthouse, hugging his cushion next to him. It’s been more than week since he was home. He miss home so much.. 

 

" Are you sure you going to be fine alone?” Jiyong asked, the four needed to head back for dance practice, because of running in and out of the hospital for TOP, they lost some dance practice time. They needed to really practice. 

 

" Did you forget I'm here?" Anna raised her hand up.. looking at the leader. Has he forgotten that she is there?

 

Yeah right, Anna. Like he could forget about you. 

 

“ Call me if there’s anything..” Once Anna nodded he smiled and headed out the penthouse with the rest of the other members. She looked at the direction where they left, she change her attention to TOP once the door closed. The moment she saw TOP, he was trying his best to stand with his crutches.. Anna walked towards him and hold him. 

 

“ Where are you going?” She asked, wanting to help him to the direction. 

 

" I wanted to get a drink for you” He pointed to the direction of the kitchen.. Anna immediately releasing him and folded her arms.. 

 

" Please sit down ..You are still injured..." She spoke to him.. 

 

" how about you? You were in crutches yet you still visit me at the hospital, Everyday.” He reminded her making her look away.. Yeah, she did. She was there every single day waiting for TOP to wake up from his coma and when he did, she was still there Everyday, despite Shirley chasing her away initially. 

 

" you .. I .. Me .. It's different .. " she stuttered.. She can’t be a lawyer for sure. The way she stuttered, it was so obvious she is at a loss of words. 

 

" Nothing to say now?" he played and . She was blushing.. What can she do now? She took the purse that was on the sofa, hanging on her own shoulder. 

 

" I'll go home to rest then.. " She limped past him but he used his non injured hand to grab her arm.. 

 

" I'm only joking and you know it .. " Of course she knew he was joking but since he wanted to play. She will play with him.. She shoved his hand away and folded her arms, looking away from him.. 

 

" Are you that petty?" He asked her. She turned around and stared at him.. 

 

" you..." she was then cut off by TOP..

 

" okay okay.. I will just keep quiet.. " he slowly sat back down on the sofa, placing both his hands up, like he surrendered.. he didn’t want to make her more pissed. She chuckled a little when she saw his actions.. 

 

" stay with me .. " he smiled at her. She unfold her hands and limped towards him, sitting beside him.. He used his unhurt hand to hold her left wrist, gently caressing her wrist.. 

 

" I’m sorry” He apologized.. He felt that it was because of him that she got hurt. He is feeling both thankful and guilty at the same time.. All she did was smile. She really didn’t think too much at that point of time. She wanted him to be safe. Memories start to fall in when she saw his manly hand on hers. Good and bad, both memories started pouring it. It was pretty much the same for him. They both kept silent, recalling the memories. TOP was the first to break his thoughts and looked at her. 

 

" Do you remember when was the first time we held hands?” He recalled one of the romantic incidents they shared, smiling to himself. Anna blushes the moment she recalled. 

 

“ Ah.. Stop it” She was getting red from remembering it. Her hands were all wet and sweaty. It was so disgusting but TOP still held it anyways. He looked into her eyes, both of them not leaving their eye contact.. her heart started racing the moment he leaned closer to her. She didn’t know why, but she didn’t move either. They were only two inches apart. 
 

Oh, Anna.. her heart.. 

 

“ Do you remember our first kiss?” He asked softly. Of course she does! How can she ever forget that? Here goes her bad habit, she started to bite her lower lip the moment he wanted him. She can feel that same familiar tingling sensation down at her womanhood. How is he doing this? 

 

Anna was completely caught off guard when he crashed his lips on hers.. closing his eyes as he kissed her. It took her only a few seconds to automatically opened up for him. She closed her eyes and allow him to explore. He smirked to himself and allow his tongue to explore the moment she opened up to him. He used his good hand to release her left hand, he then brought up his hand and gently hold her head, so he could kiss her even deeper. It felt so good.. it felt so perfect being able to kiss him again. She thought she will never be able to taste him after all that drama that happened. Wait a minute.. drama? Shirley? Oh ! She is kissing another girl’s fiancé. She opened her eyes and pulled away from the kiss.. After he felt her pull away, he slowly opened his eyes, looking at her. 

 

“ I’m sorry” She apologized.. and stood up from the sofa. She fasten her pace and limped to the nearest bathroom. ! Why did she kiss him back?! If Shirley know about this.. Oh no.. she don’t even know what she will do. She proceed to the sink to wash her face. Splashing the water onto her face, hoping that she could freshen up herself. She off the tap and look herself in the mirror. “Stop it Anna. He is getting married soon. Stop kissing him and you will be fine! You can do it!” She thought to herself. Yes.. She can do it!

 

The Boys.. 

 

"The more you delay, the harder it will be. Aren’t you worried that she will be taken by another man?” Seungri asked the leader from behind the car. 

 

" Exactly” Daesung added in making Jiyong’s heart pump faster.. Confessing to her is easy, but being together is hard! With all that is happening, how is he suppose to open his mouth and ask her to be with him?! 

 

" I'm really running out of ideas.. If anybody can teach me what to do, I’ll would appreciate it” He has his eyes on the road as he spoke up.. 

 

"Date her out.. go for a simple dinner " Taeyang helped from the passenger seat. 

 

" Gifts! Flood her with gifts! " Seungri suggested from behind.. 

 

" Go on a holiday with her.. " Daesung added from behind as well.. Those were all great ideas but will she accept them? Will she open up to him? Jiyong just kept silent, he might look like he is focus on the road but his mind is filled with questions and scenarios. It’s really not easy at all.. 

 

Back at the Penthouse Suite .. 

 

" how do you even walk with this thing .. It’s so uncomfortable, it just making my hand hurt more .. " he complained as he is trying his best to balance and stabilise himself with the crutches.. He is still so wobbly by himself.. 

 

" where do you want to go?" she giggled at him from the sofa. Anna wants to throw the kiss that just happened. Enough. No more drama. Nothing had happened just now.. that's what she kept telling herself. TOP on the other hand was making it easier for her. He didn’t mention or speak about the kiss that happened earlier.

 

" i wanted to get a drink.. " he explained his actions. 

 

“ I’ll do it” Anna smiled as she stood up from the sofa. She head to the kitchen and opened the fridge, seeing a huge variety of drinks to choose from. Wow. Someone is doing their shopping.. 

 

" what do you want? Green tea? Lemon tea? Carrot juice? Apple juice? Orange juice? Coke ?" she shouted out the drinks to him, allowing him to pick from the choices.. 

 

" can I get a cold beer? It's been a while .. " he shouted back. He turned his his towards the direction of the kitchen when there were silence. Can she hear him? It took a few more seconds when he saw her walk out of the kitchen with a carrot juice in her hand. She sat beside him and opened the can of juice. 

 

“ what about me?” He saw that she only brought one can out and he specifically told her his drink of choice. 

 

" If you want cold beer? you have to take it yourself.. " she knew he wouldn’t go over to the kitchen to take. He has problem even standing. She didn’t want him to drink any alcohol right now. It is a high chance that he will fall if he gets high or drunk, and end up hurting himself even more. 

 

" alright, fine.. Can I have some juice then?? " he pouted, she smiled and passed the can of carrot juice to him. He took it and drank it, gulping down the can of drink. Yup, he was thirsty and she totally understand how he felt. She gulped down the glass of water that Jiyong handed to her when she was injured. It was just the thought of going to the kitchen and take a glass of water to drink again, it was just too much work.. He place down the empty can of juice on the coffee table. He tried his best to stand up again with the help of Anna. 

 

“ I’ll do it for you.. What do you need now?” She asked him.. 

 

" I want to shower. Do you want to do that for me?” He . She started to blush again. TOP smiles after seeing her reaction. She helped him to his entrance of his room and then releasing him. It was too awkward for her to be inside with him. If Shirley were to enter the house, There will definitely be more trouble coming their way. She jumped when the bell rang. Oh ! It couldn’t be Shirley could it?! She limped her way towards the door and peep at the peephole in their door. It was a guy carrying a something big and squared shape. She opened the door slowly. 

 

" Good evening Madam, I'm looking for either Mr or Mrs Choi ” the delivery man requested. She looked behind but then remembered TOP is currently showering. 

 

" Mr Choi is currently not available at the moment and Mrs Choi is .. not here.. " she had choke out her words. It was so hard for her to admit that there was a Mrs Choi. 

 

" Oh, I sense this is a bad time?" the delivery man spoke. She didn’t want the delivery man to take back the heavy looking item and deliver it a second time. It would be too much work for him. 

 

" Please hold on .. Let me get Mr. Choi. " she closed the door and knocked on the his bedroom door. When no one responded, she opened and head to the bathroom door where water hitting on the floor could be heard. 

 

" Oppa.. Somebody is looking for you.. I think he is here for delivery?" she spoke in front of the door, hoping he could hear her .. and he did.. 

 

" can you get handle it for me?my wallet is on my dressing table" he shouted back since the water was so loud. she turned her head to the dressing table and took the wallet before limping her way out to the main door, opening it.. 

 

" How much is it ?" she asked for the price, sincerely hoping that TOP had enough money to cover whatever that this delivery man is going to deliver to them. 

 

“ It has already been paid for. I just need you to sign” The delivery man showed her a paper and a pen. She hesitated for a moment but took the pen and paper, signing it anyway. She allowed the delivery man to enter the house and place the big squared item that was covered with brown paper onto the floor. The delivery man then took out a gift box from his backpack, passing it to her. Oh, it was more than just one item. He thanked her and left the penthouse leaving her alone with the items. 

 

What is this? 

 

“ What is this?” She spoke out her thoughts. She was really curious. 

 

“ can I take a peek?” She was literally talking to herself. She looked at the direction of TOP’s room. 

 

“ Just a quick one” She spoke out to herself again. She open the lid of the gift box to reveal a beautiful white book. It had a soft white cover with golden ribbon on the top. She took up the book to flip the first page. It was a picture TOP and Shirley. TOP had a white tuxedo on while Shirley was in her white wedding gown. This girl is really beautiful. This isn’t a book.. it’s a wedding album. 

 

She started flipping the album to see more of their pictures.. TOP is looking so hot! His hair was styled. His blouse is white, but his jacket, tie and pants are black ... Followed by his nice , shiny , polished shoes .. Both of his hands are in his side pocket as he pose for the camera , she smiled at the photo as she flip to the next page ..The next few pages were the same , but with different poses and different outfits. He looked fierce in some and y in some..She subconsciously bit her lips as she continued to flip.. Her smile faded when she saw Shirley. She was wearing a white beautiful long gown that touch the ground with her long white veil , as she showed a big wide smile, she had long beautiful hair that reach just above her waist, while the gown near the waist had beautiful diamond patterns on it and to add to the touch, her low v neck ..Her chest area was made of silk, as the material shine when with the camera flash light, making it look soft ..bringing out her cleavage. She flipped a little more to see Shirley kissing her groom on the cheek while holding her bouquet of flowers .. She can’t help but feel tears in her eyes.. She hates to admit it but they really look perfect together. She was so focus in the photos that she didn’t even realize TOP was done with his shower and he was just standing behind her. 

 

“What’s that?“ he asked looking over her shoulder. She jumped when she heard his voice. She immediately put the album back in the gift box and passed them to him..

 

" I need to use the bathroom..” The actual fact that she needed to just escape and hide from him. She quickly ran to the bathroom and hid there for awhile. She placed her hand on her hips and started pacing. She needed time. She needed to absorb this. Of course she knows that TOP is getting married to Shirley, but seeing the picture up front, it’s just so upsetting for her.

 

He sat down on the sofa and opened the gift box, seeing the same soft white book looking album. He started flipping them to view his wedding photos. Now it made sense why she went to hid herself. He let out a sigh as he close back the album.

 

In the penthouse at night..

 

" I'm so stupid !” TOP slam his non injured hand on the arm rest..

 

" You didn't mean to let her see it .. " Taeyang was beside him trying to console him or the past ten minutes after he have rant on what happened earlier, while they were at work.

 

" I’m so stressed” he took his can of beer from the coffee table and and gulp it down one shot.. the rest just looking at him dousing himself with alcohol.

 

“ Explain” Was all Jiyong said from the dining area. He was the only one there. The rest was with TOP in the living area. Jiyong couldn’t stand listening to his ranting. He has hurt Anna again.. TOP took another can of beer and drank it. Jiyong following his actions on the dining area. Seungri looked at Jiyong and back at TOP letting out a heavy sigh.

 

" I understand that is she is nice but what does she have that make you guys like... THIS.." he pointed at both their state. Both of them were drowning their sorrows with alcohol.. TOP crunch the empty can in his hand, throwing it in the bin beside him. He decided to try and stand, balancing himself. Seungri took a new can of beer opening and drinking it. Seeing his two members like this was hurting him. Especially since he can’t do anything much.

 

"I'm going to her house now .." he was still trying to balance himself.

 

"You can't even stand.. " Daesung helped the unstable man who seemed wobbly..

 

“ Doesn’t matter, can you drive me there?” He asked Daesung who was just beside him.. but he shook his head.

 

“ no.. you need to calm down first” Daesung explained to him. He seemed nervous, anxious, a little drunk. TOP sat back down and took another can of beer opening it, taking his first initial sips from the new can.

 

" why are you drinking anyway?“ he turned his attention to who was beside him.

 

"you have no idea..  " Seungri took the alcohol and drank it in one shot. He can’t Stand the fact that his 2 best friends is in this position.

 

Oh Anna, what have you done to them?