A mistake that felt right

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello.. We left off when Julie when she was about to reply Taeyang. We left TOP and Anna kissing. Oh dear, i think it’s enough, let’s just continue with the story.

 

" I am still new with the dating thing ... I am an idiot in romance, I hope you understand “ they were holding hands as they walk.. Julie definitely understand, this was one of the personality about Taeyang that Julie fell in love with.. Shy yet honest.

 

" Its okay.. We will work it out together " she smiled at him..

 

" Are you planning to tell anyone yet?? " he asked her.. still holding her hand.

 

"  Our friends would have to know, soon " Julie looked at him while she continue to blush. They see each other almost everyday, not to mention that Taeyang stays with the other four boys.

 

"Well, it’s getting pretty late now .. Is there anything else you would like to do today?” asked his new girlfriend. Just the word ‘Girlfriend’ would make him so happy. Believe it or not, Julie is Taeyang’s first girlfriend.

 

" Where can we go?" She asked, tilting her head as she face him. She didn’t know where to go next, but she is definitely sure that she didn’t want to go home just yet.. She wanted to spend more time with her boyfriend.

 

“ Since we have nowhere to go and our penthouse is just nearby, you wanna come up?" He asked as they continued to walk..

 

To be honest, Taeyang was afraid to ask her that. It’s late and to bring her up to a house full of boys. Some girls might be uncomfortable with that idea.

 

"Sure .. why not ?” He smiled at her. Wow. First date night and Julie is walking towards his penthouse with a new status; his girlfriend.

 

Well done bro..

 

(Back at Anna’s Apartment)

 

A lot of emotions were running through Anna mind.. It felt SO right.. His lips pressed lightly yet securely on hers, it felt so soft.. To be completely honest, she wanted more.. she wanted to kiss him more, like there is no tomorrow.. She wanted to pin him down on the sofa and kiss him passionately as their tongues battle against each others’. She wanted to undress him, she wanted him to undress her and make love throughout the night..

 

Hold that thought Anna. Isn’t it a little too fast?

 

But that was definitely not what happened. When she got back to her senses, She quickly pulled away and look at him totally shocked.

 

He looked at her as his hand subconsciously touched his own lips, smiling to himself.. He didn’t know why he did that, but it didn’t felt wrong at all.. Anna opened wanting to speak but words are struggling to roll out of her tongue, feeling confused about what to ask first? What is going on? She took a deep breath before asking the first question.

 

"W...Why did you do that for?" her eyes fixated on her legs. She was way too embarrassed..

 

" Shut up for a while .. “ his words really shock her and caused her to look up at him confused. What comes next was more shocking for her.. He leaned in and capture her lips with his! The difference between the first kiss and this kiss was that this kiss holds more passion than the first.. Anna felt TOP’s tongue her lower lip, as if asking for permission so that his tongue could make its way in, exploring .. It was a whole new world for both Anna and TOP as every move they made, felt so good and breathtaking right now. He pulled away after awhile, as he catches his breath, leaving Anna to subconsciously bite her lower lips and looked away from him.. If only she could control time, this moment will be on repeat forever.

 

“ It feels weird .. “ he spoke, breaking the silence.. Oh . This made her more flustered.. Was that a bad kiss? Was she a bad kisser?

 

“ It felt .. so good .. “ he mumbled to himself as he adds on while looking at her, noticed her flustered reaction. Anna tried to hide her emotions; embarrassed, a little , elated, scared, nervous. She heaved a sigh in relief when he said that it felt good. It would be terrible if he said the kiss was bad. Anna have not said a word since. She just simply stood there, speechless with flushed cheeks.

 

" I'm sorry, I will leave now..." he apologised when he felt the tension in the room.. to be exact. Maybe it’s better if he leaves now before things get out of hand. He needed the space to think about what had just happened.. Why on earth did he just do that to his friend?! ..

 

" Oppa.." her voice caused him to stop in his tracks. She didn’t want him to leave in fear that when he steps out of her front door, she would have to wake up from this dream that she yearned for every day and night. Is this the right choice?

 

She gathered her courage to get up from the sofa and walk towards him to wrap her arms around his torso. She gently pressed her left ear on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His heart can’t lie. She could hear his heart beating faster than usual but it wasn’t as fast as hers. She remove her ear from his chest and look up at him.

 

Do it Anna. Just do it now.

 

She tiptoe to lift herself higher, leaning against his body for additional support as she pecks his lips lightly, completely stunting him and even herself as well.. Say something, say something or he will think you are weird.

 

" Go home safely" was the only thing she could think of. She released the hug and gave him a shy smile before fleeing away from this awkward scene.

 

To be honest, TOP himself was shock on why he would suddenly kiss her. Although he was over his ex-girlfriend but they still meet up occasionally, have some couple of drinks and sometimes they would end the meet with some benefits when they were in the “needy” mood .. He can’t say he is a hundred percent over his ex-girlfriend, but he was willing to let her go and move on with his life, but kissing another girl? Was it because of the date they had earlier? Was it because he was alone? Was it because he knew he needed to move on? Why? Why did he kiss his friend?

 

He felt that it was best if he left the apartment. He needed some space to think of what he had done. He needed to compose himself, but the moment he left Anna’s apartment, he can’t help but smile. He smiled and strolled back to his BMW. He got in his car and started the engine, his movements were just based purely on muscle memory while that kiss scene was replaying in his mind. Why did I kiss her?

 

Before he knew it, he was at his penthouse’s carpark. He stepped out of his car, placing his car key in his pocket. He walked slower than usual that night. Still thinking to himself if he had made a mistake. A mistake that felt so good. He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice called out for him.  

 

" Hyung? “ Taeyang called out to him when he saw the rapper walking so slowly.

 

When Taeyang came into TOP’s line of vision, the new couple were holding hands became clear to him as he focus on what is in front of him. They were holding hands!

 

" Are you two ..?? " he couldn’t complete his sentence as he points to Taeyang and Julie. They cleared his doubt as they nodded their heads in sync.. Wait.. Taeyang and Julie? After 1 date and they are together?! Who initiated it? Who was the one who asked? How was the question asked? Have they kissed? Even if they did, it sure wouldn’t be as awkward as mine.

 

" Really? You two? Wow! Congrats!" he said as he gave a high 5 and their personal buddy hug to the member.

 

“ Anybody know about this?” This is news! Taeyang, the most shy guy in the group has started dating? Finally!

 

“On our way to spread the news.. “ He gave a secure and tight squeeze on Julie’s hand, looking contented while her face was just plain flushed.

 

Once they reached the penthouse together, one member at a time took noticed of the pair of hands that were stuck together like glue. They all had the same reaction as TOP, one by one going over to ruffle his hair and congratulated him.

 

" Does Anna know about this? " Jiyong asked.. Since she is the only one not in the house, he wasn’t sure if she knew.  

 

" You guys are the first to know " she smiled, her cheeks, still as red. Never stopped blushing ever since they met TOP at the carpark.

 

(The next day..)

 

What can i say? Some people like to play sports. Some people like to dance.These people here just love to hang out at Banana Factory.

 

Anna was the last one to get her coffee. She held onto her cup of hot frothy latte and awkwardly sat beside her best friend, being extra careful not to glance at that particular guy she locked lips with yesterday. She was so cautious on that thought, carelessly taking her first sip of coffee. The moment the hot beverage touches her lips, her eyes widen at the scalding liquid. The poor girl had to keep her thoughts to herself. She was already embarrassed at what had happened. She just didn’t want TOP to have his attention on her. She place down her latte, acting casual as she  softly cleared .

 

“ Babe .. I’m dating .. “ Julie broke the news to her but Anna was too occupied in her thoughts to even realize it.

 

“ Oh okay.. “ she answered mindlessly without letting the information to sink in .. She wasn’t even looking at Julie. She was just looking at her cup of hot latte. Until Julie nudged her..

 

“ Babe ... “ Julie called her again, this time she turn her attention to her, and of course her attention immediately shifted to a particular pair of hands with fingers that were intertwined ..

 

“ Are you guys dating?! “ This time Anna let the information sink in..

 

“ That’s what I was trying to tell you “ Julie laughed at her silly friend.

 

" Really?! Oh gosh, this is so cool! “ She was so happy for them.. she stood up and hug both Julie and Taeyang, congratulating them both.

 

Luckily, the group had their topic and conversation focused on the new couple. She will try her best to not look at TOP and it was really really hard, she was caught few times. She would casually steal peeks at him and sometimes their eyes would meet, causing her heart to skip a beat. She saw him tapping on his phone and it was this moment, she could take advantage and steal more glances at him.

 

Her phone vibrated on the table causing her to snap out of her thoughts. She took her phone and looked at the screen.

 

Choi Seunghyun Oppa: Hey ... I didn't mean to scare you like that ... you don't have to be so embarrassed.

 

After the message, he can’t help but take a glance at him as he smile.

 

Why must you smile? You just increased Anna’s heart rate.

 

I got to do something. At least get out of here, I feel as though my heart is gonna stop. Ladies .. ladies.. He can’t go there. Anna immediately stood up from her seat.

 

“Excuse me..” She quicken her steps towards the ladies.. She felt as though she was going to have a mini heart attack. She looked at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath to calm down. You have to calm down, it’s just a kiss.. It probably didn’t meant anything. The door swung open this time, causing her to jump a little..

 

“ Are you okay?” Julie .. Oh Julie, just when Anna needed her best friend.

 

" Babe.. something happened last night .." She walked over to her best friend who was concerned for her now.. Anna looked like a mess; nervous and worried.

 

" What happened?" Julie tucked the loose hair that had escaped, behind her ear..

 

Anna. Tell her the truth. You need to tell someone.

 

" We kissed .." She was stuttering..

 

" Who kissed??" Julie was lost from their conversation.

 

" Seunghyun oppa and I.. " She let the truth out.. She really needed to tell someone. Oh, if only there is a heart monitor right now, the readings would have been off the charts.

 

" REALLY?! You confessed?" Julie’s eyes widen. It must be Anna. She must have confessed, otherwise, why would TOP kiss her .. Right?

 

" No .. I don’t think so..Or did I?" Honestly, Anna cannot be sure.. She said a lot of things during the sleepover night and of course, last night. Maybe she did indirectly confessed.. Did she confess?

 

“ Babe, it’s fine. Let’s just get out of here first before the rest starts to worry.. “ She held on to her best friend as they made their way out of the ladies. Anna was still deep in thoughts.. Did she confess? Was that a confession that she made in any of those nights?

 

" Did he say anything ? “ Julie asked, Anna shook her head..

 

“ No, he didn’t .. We just kissed.. “ Anna scratch her head.. This is getting confusing.. Oh my, if Julie didn’t have this conversation with her, she didn’t even thought of how complicated this could get.

 

“ You should say something, maybe confess.. ” Julie added ..

 

" What am i supposed to say ? Seunghyun oppa ... I like you so much .. Thanks for the kiss?” she dramatically ask her friend but now Julie had her eyes widened. She tried to hint Anna that someone is behind her but she was so busy talking, she didn’t even realize it..

 

“ I can’t babe .. even though I want to tell him that I’m in love with him .. I just can’t .. he is going through a lot right now.. “ Anna can’t stop blabbering, she couldn’t control . To be fair, she didn’t know what Julie is pointing or doing.

 

Anna. Stop talking.. Seriously..

 

“Babe.. all these are affecting me so much because.. I think I am in love with him.. “ She let out a sigh but it was shocking that there wasn’t any answer or a reply from Julie. Normally she would have a reaction. Maybe an opinion or even a sigh, but she was too quiet.. She looked up and Julie who now had her lips pressed.. Her eyes looking at the direction behind her, that was when she knew.. Someone was behind her..

 

“Oh ..” She swallowed her saliva and gathered her courage and turned behind slowly, Oh .. TOP.. He had his both arms folded, not looking at her, to be exact, he was looking on the ground, with a smile.. Oh, that smile.. Damn..

 

She flushed scarlet. Her cheeks were burning from embarrassment.. She didn’t say anything but quickly walked past him and walk back to the table of friends.

 

Well, I bet the kiss last night is not that embarrassing anymore..

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------