Wait for me

Status: It’s Complicated

 

Hello everyone! TOP is in Japan with Daesung as their individual solo is selling like hot cake over in Japan. However, over at this side, Gdragon and Anna had just went for their Carnival date! Her heart is starting to race for Jiyong . Oh dear.. Let’s continue..

 

(4 Days later..)

 

This 7 days wasn’t easy for either TOP or Anna. Both of them had their phones close to them, just in case either of them decided to start texting. It was the fifth day when Anna finally received a text from TOP. At that moment, words can’t express how she was feeling the moment she saw his name appeared on her screen.

 

Choi Seunghyun Oppa : Have you eaten?

 

She subconsciously smile at the message sent. Her fingers automatically tapping and typing on the screen.

 

Anna: Yes. Have you?

 

It was almost immediate that he replied..

 

Choi Seunghyun Oppa : Anna, I miss you.

 

Oh, her heart..

 

Anna: I miss you too..

 

Choi Seunghyun oppa : Look baby, I know things are getting more complicated but please give me time. It will all work out..

 

Anna: We can talk about this when you get back.. Do well..

 

Choi Seunghyun Oppa : Wait for me..

 

Day by day started to pass and today, he was flying back.

 

She came out of her shower, smiling to herself with the thought of meeting him later when he arrived and of course she is excited to see Daesung and the rest as well. She plot herself in front of her dressing table and started putting on light makeup. He misses me, she recalled the message that he sent and saw herself smiling from the reflection of the mirror. Wait for me..

 

“Of course I will..” She talked to herself happily while applying mascara on her lashes..  3 more hours.. She saw the clock on the wall, getting more and more excited with every minute that passed by.

 

2 more hours.. She looked at the clock again the moment she finished dolling up. She stood up and head towards her wardrobe. What should I wear? He have not seen her for 7 days, and with the awkward situation they are in, she hope she could wear something that will give him an impact, making him fall in love with her all over again. She tried on multiple outfits, finally deciding on the fifth one. A pure white dress that flowed 3 inches above her knee, followed by a white see through skirt that flow from her waist till her ankles. She wore her pair of white 3 inch stilettos smiling to herself, but soon her smile faded when she thought of one particular person.

 

“Shirley..” She mumbled to herself. Anna really don’t want to meet her because knowing her, she would probably drop another bomb on her. Whenever they meet, Shirley’s will either poke her heart or drop a bomb on her. First, it was her announcing that she was pregnant. Next, she told her to leave TOP . What next? She sighed at the thought. All she wants was a simple relationship.

 

At the airport..

 

“ Seriously, I’m very hungry ..” Seungri whined loudly. He have not eaten anything since morning and it’s close to dinner time. His leader was really torturing them, maybe only Seungri . With all the dance practices Jiyong was drilling him with only words like “again!” on repeat, they only stopped to drink water and go to the toilet. That was it.

 

“ Since when are you not?” Julie but Seungri ignored her and continued scanning for them. He jumped a little when he saw familiar faces walking around in the arrival hall, walking to the belt to collect their luggages.

 

“ I see them!” The goofy one practically jumped and waved frantically at them once he saw them..

 

Now, normally there would be fans crowding in the airport, but this time, their manager kept their arrival low keyed. His ideal thought was to send them off and fetch them back fast and quick without drawing anybody's attention, without drawing any media attention. Hopefully this thought could still come true without Seungri drawing anybody’s attention.

 

“ Keep it down..” Jiyong swung his arm around his shoulder to hold him down from being too excited. This boy would drive him insane one day. He shrugged off the leaders’ arm and walked towards the glass separation to press his whole body on it, waving at them..

 

“ Bet that it’s the food he can’t wait..” Taeyang leaned his body closer and whispered to Julie, earning chuckles from her.. Seeing Jiyong fold his arms, sternly glaring at the youngest, Julie decided to say something before he snaps. She walked over to Seungri, placing her hand on his shoulder..

 

“ Calm down.. It will be awhile for them to come out..” She whispered in his ear.. Seungri slumped his shoulders in defeat and sighed the moment she said that, because he knew that he has wait for another ten to fifteen minutes and this boy was famished.

 

“ Hey, where’s Anna ?” Taeyang asked Jiyong, scanning around.. The boys were told that Anna would meet them at the airport but it’s been an hour and she’s still not here yet. Now, even TOP and Daesung were on their way out from the arrival hall and she was nowhere to be seen?

 

“She should be here..” The leader took his phone and started texting her.. She should have reached earlier! Where is this girl?! He stopped texting the moment he heard a familiar voice but continued texting within seconds after realising its not Anna.

 

“ Has he come out yet?” TOP's ex girlfriend came from behind, walking towards the glass window that Seungri and Julie was lingering around..

 

“No.. But they are there..” Seungri pointed in their direction, seeing them carrying and collecting their luggages. Luckily they didn’t have much to carry. Just one luggage each. Daesung pulled out the handle of his luggage and pulled it as he walked out with TOP who was carrying his black duffle back with his hands stuffed into his jeans pocket.

 

“ They are out now!” Jiyong stood up the moment he saw them walking out.. Seungri got back to being excited, waving at them frantically.

 

“ Hyung!” Seungri practically flung himself on to them, hugging them both at the same time.. Finally! Time for some food! But in a matter of seconds, he got shoved and pushed out of their way. He was way too clingy..

 

 

Way too clingy and mushy..
 

“ Hey man! How was your flight?” Taeyang , Jiyong and Julie took turns to hug each of them.. The moment TOP saw Julie, he recalled someone and he started scanning the people around him, scanning around the airport with his eyes. That was when someone had sneaked her way towards him.

 

“Hey baby!” Shirley went up to him and gave him a peck on his cheek, her arms naturally swung around his neck as she delivered her kiss and remained clinging on to him. Through his sunglasses, he could see the leader glaring at him.. He quickly pulled her away.. there was so many consequences if he didn’t. 1. Fans and media will get the news. 2. Gdragon will break his face.

 

“ Dinner now.. I am starving…” Seungri broke the tension, heading towards the direction of the food court but TOP broke the pack..

 

“ I’m going to take a walk outside.. You guys can order first..” Jiyong frowned and let out a sigh when he walked out of the airport, Shirley tagging along behind..

 

(In the taxi..)

 

Many things were running through her mind.. Her heart was thumping hard and fast, her palms were cold and sweat from the nervousness she was feeling while she was on the way to the airport. Of course her heart wanted to see him, but at the same time she knew that Shirley was going to be there and she don’t have the strength to battle out with her. She was afraid to face him knowing that her heart would not be able to take the actions that Shirley openly make on TOP that would be in front of her. Only at the very last minute, she decided that she would go to the airport for the sake of the rest of her friends.

 

“ Sorry, could you please speed up a little?” She asked the driver as she looked at the time on her phone.. She was really running late and they are probably out now..

 

It has been a week without seeing him... She really missed him. She wanted to hug him so much and the thought of being in his arms again made her bite her lips with a smile.. The moment she reached the airport, she paid the taxi driver and dashed out from the car.. Running into the arrival hall.  Oh .. I’m late.. Wait a minute! The airport is so huge! How am I ever going to find them?! She took out her phone, wanting to press the call button on Jiyong’s name but stopped when she heard a familiar certain name being called from a far. She turned towards the direction, finally able to see him and her...

 

“ Where are you going?” She saw Shirley linking arms with him but he shoved her away.

 

“ I need to be alone now…” He continued to walk away from her but she bounced back like a boomerang.

 

“ Why do you still treat me like this?” She stopped him from walking. Anna has decided to go behind a pillar, she didn’t want them to spot her. Who knows what Shirley will do, but at the same time, she wanted to know what was going on with them? Did TOP really took out his ring because he wanted to move on? She could only look at them from behind the pillar..

 

“ Give her up. Look around, she didn’t even come tonight..” She went nearer to him.. Anna biting her lips to prevent her from saying anything.

 

“ I know my mistake. I shouldn’t have left you..” Shirley continued. She knew he would give in to her at this rate.. He always had soft spots for her.

 

“ Oppa.. give me another chance? Give our family a chance please?” Shirley pleaded with one hand on her abdomen, where the baby lies. Anna eyes started to fill up with tears when she saw him hesitate. His heart wavered.

 

“ Oppa , let us start afresh please?” Her tears started to roll down and her action caught his attention.. He hated it when women shed tears in front of him, let alone a pregnant woman he once loved was crying in front of him.. He cupped her cheeks gently and used his thumb to wipe her tears away.. The moment he did that, Anna’s tears drop. Is he doing this because he pity her or because the fact that he is still in love with her?

 

She let out a gasp when she saw that Shirley leaned in to kiss him on his cheek.. What hurt her more is that he never shove her away like previously, he just stayed still! The kiss from the cheek became a peck on his lips. Their eyes met and that peck have now turned into a lip locking action by Shirley and TOP..

 

Oh ..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: Looking forward to each and everyone of your comments. Feel free to comment on the story and write your thoughts. 

 

 

Replies: 

 

@ xxxx1809: Thank you for your support! Please do continue to comment more! Looking forward! Anna and Jiyong eh? Haha. 

 

@ Dpink28: Thank you for your comments! Shipping Jiyong and Anna as well? :)