Your ex is pregnant with your child

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello all! The last time we left Jiyong and Julie catching TOP and Shirley in a Swimming costume shop! Jiyong visited Anna and she was pouring her tears out. He still didn’t know why, maybe he will get to know the truth in this chapter? Let’s find out!

 

"Alright.. I need you to sit on this chair and hold this, give off a y feel " the photographer advised and request Julie on her pose, passing her a stalk of flower.

 

Cameras were flashing and clicking for another hour until the photographer called it for a day. She have been posing with props that the crews passed to her and that include, a pillow, perfume bottle, lipstick, a pair of Soccer shoes and now a stalk of flower. She gave back the flower to one of the backstage crew, walking over to her boyfriend that was on the leather couch, waiting for her..

 

"You did great! " he stood up and gave her a smile as he held her hand tightly and securely.

 

" Thanks.. but you have no idea how tired I am..” she whined and leaned her head on his shoulder..

 

“ I have been shooting since morning!” She continued to whined earning a chuckle from him..

 

“ Of course I know..” he tilted his head and kissed her on her head. Did she forget what his job was? Big Bang had took part in many Photoshoots, commercial and advertisements.

 

"You want to go back home?" He asked, concerned about her, she probably have not eaten anything, that’s why she was so lethargic.

 

“ Yes, but I’m hungry! “ she lifted her head from his shoulder and complained.

 

Yup, you were right Taeyang..

 

" How about this ? i will buy our lunch and we will eat it at home?" Taeyang suggested while looking into her tired eyes.

 

“ Yes please yes!” She couldn’t agree more. The couple took their belongings, that were on the sofa, with them. They gave small and slight bows to everyone as they made their way out of the studio.. Julie was tired, but the thought of her being able to spend the day with Taeyang even if it was at home, made her happy..

 

(Back to Anna..)

 

It took about thirty minutes,or maybe it felt like thirty minutes before Jiyong released the hug and cupped her face gently after he heard her crying died down.. He waited for her to cool down before he start forcing her to tell him what was bothering her.

 

“Anna, look at me” Although Jiyong has her face cupped in his hands, but the poor girl was looking down.. he had to lift her head back up into the right position, facing him.. She looked into his eyes the moment he asked her to.

 

“What is going on? “ he decided to finally ask the question. After all the sobbing and hugging, it was enough pain for both of them, he needed to know why was she acting like that.

 

" It breaks my heart to see you like this babe" he released her head, and took her right hand in his, holding it tight.. He brought it up to his lips and kissed the back of her hand, all the while looking at her.

 

" Anna... I ..." he was interrupted by the ring of the doorbell.

 

She released her hand from his, quickly wiping her tears away. She stood up and walked towards the door. Jiyong stood up the moment she walked towards the door and followed her, he was just behind her when she opened the door ..

 

" Have you been crying? What happened ? " the moment TOP stepped into the house, he saw the leader behind her, and he frowned at him..

 

" Jiyong, why was she crying ?! “ the first thing entered TOP's mind was that the leader might have said or even did something that made her upset and he was getting furious at the thought.

 

“ You... “ before he could finish, Anna cut him off..

 

"Jiyong oppa, could you stay here for awhile ? I will be back.." she grabbed her boyfriend by his hand and drag him to her bedroom, closing the door once they entered.

 

" We need to talk ..." Anna took a deep breath, she looked at him straight in his mesmerising dark brown eyes with her puffy red eyes.

 

" O-Okay.. What is it?" He went nearer to her, waiting for her to speak but before she could open to continue to say another word, the familiar soft melody was coming out from his jeans pocket earning a sigh from her ...He took it out and excused himself by going out of the room to answer the call.

 

Anna sat on the edge of the bed not knowing what to do.. Everything seems to complicated now and she decided that it’s time to tell him.. He has the rights to know that a particular woman is pregnant with his child! He was going to be a Father and he should have the rights to know! She took another deep breath when he came back in the room. It was time to tell him.

 

" Sorry, what is it?" TOP closed the door and sat beside her the moment he entered the room.

 

" Shirley needs you now " she controlled her emotions.. He frowned at the sentence..

 

" What are you talking about? " he looked at her confused. What is she saying? Is she throwing some kind of tantrum? Did someone caught him at the mall with her earlier? Or did she caught them herself?

 

" Your ex, shirley... She’s pregnant with your child..." she forced out those words from .. she could see his eyes widen the moment she let out the truth. His jaw dropped a little as well..

 

" She .. She is what?" He stood up in disbelieve, looking down at Anna who currently had a tear uncontrollably roll down her cheek.

 

" She told me herself that she is pregnant with your child ... " She explained to him the whole scenario, on how when he left her at the restaurant, Shirley came in and told her that she is pregnant..

 

He stood there in silent, he thought he had finally moved on from the past, and now his past is back to haunt him. He felt as though he couldn’t breathe .. Suddenly, the room felt stuffy and hot, he turned, walking towards her door, turning the doorknob and exited her room. He walked past the leader who was on the sofa waiting for them. TOP ignored him and walked straight out of her house. The moment she hear her main door close, her tears poured out again. Jiyong stood outside her door with his fists clenched.

 

Relax bro.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------