Having Fun?

Status: It’s Complicated

Oh, good.. You are still here, the last time we left the gang at the Cafe, things started to get awkward and heart racing, that’s when our dearest Anna called her best friend for help. Let’ see what happens in this chapter.

 

Julie had reached 10 minutes later,she then walked over to greet her friends who are currently laughing and chatting away.

 

Oh Julie, she must have rushed here, knowing her crush is at Banana Factory as well.

 

"Oh! Julie is here " Taeyang said with a smile while moving, creating a space for her to sit beside Anna.

 

" Thank you " Julie thanked her crush, giving him a cheerful smile .

 

As Julie took a seat, she realised that most of the drinks on the table are the same, same design, same Color, same style. She then turned and leaned towards her best friend and decided to ask out of curiosity.

 

“ Hey babe .. Why does everybody's drink look the same?? “ she leaned over to whisper in her ear causing a small giggle.

 

" Long story..  " Anna smiled at her..  

 

“Alright? I’m gonna get tea. “ She walked to the counter, signalling her best friend to follow..

 

“Excuse me” Anna pardon herself away from the group as she follow her friend to the counter.

 

“You okay?” Julie asked because she know how much effect TOP has on her.

 

“Was feeling shy at first, but I think we all warmed up to one another again.. “ She replied while leaning against the counter table.

 

" Babe .. you have no idea how much he is killing me. His every move .. “ Anna would steal a few glances at him from the counter as she giggled.

 

“You are insane .. act normal.. “ she ignored her friend and ordered her drink..

 

Yes, Anna. have some dignity and act normal.

 

“How long do you plan to keep this a secret ? It has been 2 years .. “ She looked at her friend that is currently blushing..

 

“When the time is right? “ She don’t have a definite answer.. but oh well ..

 

(Back with the guys..)

 

"Hyung, if you ask me.. I would say, tell her..” Seungri gave an advice trying to snap his friend out that was almost close to staring at the girls from his seat. This earns a death glare from him.

 

" Why do you have to talk so loud? Are you afraid that she can’t hear you? " The leader is full for sarcasm now..

 

Jiyong gave Seungri a slight nudge and push, when he saw the girls walking back, hopefully he won’t let the cat out of the bag.

 

" Hey! don't tell me you guys want to stay here the entire day? i don't want to let this day pass just only by drinking coffee and chilling around .. “ Daesung wanted to break the silence. It was getting too awkward..

 

Lucky for D-Lite.

 

" Where would you guys like to go? Any suggestions? " Jiyong looked at the them..

 

" How about something fun ? Something nice ... Something interesting???" The youngest suggested..

 

"I was actually talking with my friend about this .. how about i bring you guys somewhere to have fun? Anybody is afraid of the rollercoaster? “ Taeyang suggested with his left eyebrow raised. This idea brought up by him made them look at each other, considering it. To be honest, It didn’t take long long before everyone agreed.

 

It wasn’t a far walk to the theme park, It didn’t take long before they arrived, this is their walking position. Anna and Jiyong was walking in front, chatting and even teasing each other as usual ..behind them were Julie, Taeyang and Daesung and the last row who was walking was TOP and Seungri.

 

“ Hyung, don’t you think Jiyong and Anna look compatible ?” He whispered to the rapper.

 

“ He really likes her huh?” He saw how happy Jiyong was whenever he was with her. He would always be there for her, always smiling whenever she’s beside him.

 

“ Really a lot “ Seungri replied with a smile as well.

 

" Any suggestions? I was actually thinking of this” Jiyong asked the rest that are behind and pointed to a ride that was beside them.

 

Really? First ride and it is going to be a Roller Coaster? Are you trying to scare the girls away?

 

" Okay. Let’s go " Taeyang smiled not wanting to waste anymore time. There wasn’t much of a queue as it was a weekday, so it is an advantage that they don’t have to wait long for their turn to ride..

 

" Why not let Taeyang hyung sit with Julie " Daesung teased while wiggling his eyebrows with a cheeky smile plastered on his face. Now, as compared to the awkward couple, Taeyang and Julie are totally different. Their feelings for one another were not quite of a secret but not quite confirmed as well. Everyone in the group just know that those 2 have special feelings and treatment for each other.

 

Damn Daesung. He was suppose to be the quiet one.

 

“ I will sit with him..” Seungri voice out while pointing at Daesung.

 

That was quick of him to volunteer.

 

"Then who will sit with Anna?” The youngest looked at Jiyong with a wink .

 

By now, she is looking down on the floor or at her shoes. She did not dare to look at her crush in the face although she is waiting and hoping to sit with him. But then again, she is fine with sitting with anyone of them as they are all her friends..

 

When it was almost their turn, Jiyong took up his courage and turn to them..

 

" I will sit with her..  " He said with confidence. He might look confident, but from the time the question pops out of who sitting with who till now, his heart and mind had never stopped asking who would be sitting next to her or how to even get the chance to sit with her ..

 

“ I’ll be alone .. “ The rapper got on to the front row, sitting in front by himself followed by the rest behind..

 

Anna sat directly behind TOP, she do not think she could handle sitting beside him, but behind him isn’t that bad either, right ? The whole time, she just couldn’t stop looking at the back of his head .. she wish she could sit beside him, but it is best to just shut up and enjoy the day with the gang.

 

Dignity Anna. Dignity.

 

It was after the ride, when everyone was giving their ratings, GDragon was the only one holding on to his left arm..

 

" Oh dear! Does it hurt?! I am so sorry! “ she know that throughout the ride, she had clinged on to his arm like no tomorrow, squeezing his arm from time to time.. But our dear leader did not say anything throughout the ride though, so she didn’t know that she had actually squeezed too hard..

 

He lifted his sleeve up to find that his skin has turned red from all the clinging and squeezing Anna did throughout the whole roller coaster ride.

 

" It’s red! Why didn’t you say or do anything ?! I am so sorry! " She felt so bad, so she took his arm in her hands as she slowly massaged his arm.. Jiyong didn't say her a word , he just looked away, looking nervous and happy all at the same time..

 

It was about a minute when the rest decide to ride on more different rides..

 

“Worth it? “ Seungri popped the question quietly beside the leader’s left ear ..

 

“ Worth it .. “ Jiyong replied, making the youngest laughed out loud .. he joined the rest which was in front..

 

“I’m sorry I hurt you.. “ she was sincere about it as she felt really guilty.

 

“ it’s not painful at all my dear .. It's just that I have thin skin that any rough movement can cause redness, that’s all “ he replied with a smile, a very happy smile..

 

“ You sure? I could massage your arm a little longer till the redness subside a little.” She offers while tugging his arm to be within reach so she could do her job to ease the redness but he shook his head lightly ..

 

“ I’m fine .. this is really nothing.. “ his boyish smile is out now..

 

Stupid man.

 

By now, the rest were already way ahead in front of them, deciding on which ride to go on ... Jiyong and Anna were just strolling behind, still bickering about the red spot she created on his arm..

 

" Hyung .. Hurry up ! You wouldn’t want to miss the next thrill.. You will love it! “ Seungri shouted at the two. Signalling a even scarier ride as he show his cheeky smile..

 

Cheeky little guy.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------