Don't cry for me, Anna

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello my friends! On the last chapter, Shirley told TOP that she wanted Julie and Anna not only to be guest at their wedding but to be her bridesmaid! Jiyong confessed his feelings for Anna but luckily, the two little fellas that they hang out with made everything less awkward! They bonded and had a sweet moment! Let’s continue..

 

Picture URL : https://www.instagram.com/p/Byg8ErIBHoa/?igshid=1tazlqr2d3odp

 

This place, the ice cream shop again.. Jiyong did thought of changing their dessert destination but it was late and most shops have already closed. This was the only 24 hours ice cream shop that was near the area. Anna didn’t want to disappoint the kids because of her own problem. She decided to make new memories with this shop and throw away the old ones.. She took a deep breath before stepping in to the ice cream shop, walking to a table that seats 4 people. The moment they settled down, Lilia chose a particular dessert..

 

“ I want that!” Lilia pointed a picture on the menu as she swung her legs Impatiently, that was not long enough to touch the ground.. 

 

“ I doubt you can finish..” Jiyong told her honestly but she just pouted and pointed at the chocolate fondue. The 8 mini scoop ice cream with 4 cream puff, 4 marshmallow, 4 wafer, 4 macarons, 4 eclairs and some sliced up banana, some strawberries and cherries with it.. It was a big dessert for just 4 adults not to mention 2 adults and 2 children. 

 

“ I want it,” she pouted and she looked up at Anna, hoping that Anna could change Jiyong’s mind because she was more likely to give in to her request as compared to her cousin.. 

 

“ It's okay oppa.. We can all share..” She looked at the little girl who had now smiled widely.. 

 

“ I’m a little full though..” Jiyong leaned back on the backrest.. The 4 had just had their dinner and now, he was about to eat the fondue. Just the thought of it could make him burp.. He placed his hand to his mouth, to cover his mouth when he burped slightly.. 

 

“ I’ll eat more!” Aaron was getting impatient as well. Aaron started to softly whine, Lilia who was beside him has hugged his arm and slightly tugging on it.. Anna chuckling at the children who are annoying him so that he would comply. This scene was adorable! 

 

“ Okay okay..” He put up both of his hand, signalling that he surrender.. They won.. He raised his hand and told the waiter their order. It was less than ten minutes when the fondue set was served in front of them. Anna’s eyes widen a little at that sight.. 

 

“ It’s bigger than what was shown on the picture” She laughed a little as she voiced out her thoughts.. Jiyong simply smiled and passed the spoons around the table.. Anna took small spoonful of strawberry ice cream, placing it near his mouth.. 

 

“ Oppa.. you must help too..” Since Anna was opposite him, it was easy to feed him and without hesitation, he opened his mouth and leaned nearer to take in that particular sweet dessert.. 

 

“ So sweet!” Jiyong started to blush when Aaron giggled and teased the couple.. He cleared his throat and tried to change the topic.. 

 

“ Where do you guys wanna go after this?” Jiyong asked them .. This question was enough to make them excited.. The thought that they don’t need to be home even though it was dark outside excites them and there were so many other things that they want to do. The two kids started talking and planning by themselves, all hyped up at voicing out where they would like to go and do. It was really adorable ..

 

“ Oppa.. are you forgetting the time?” Anna said as she pointed at her watch that reads 10:05 pm. Oh dear.. Yes, Jiyong has forgotten about it because he just wanted to change the topic. 

 

“ Oh.. I.. okay.. Calm down first. It’s late today but we will come out again alright?” He was lucky that the children were getting tired. They just smiled and nodded, eating their ice cream.. 

 

Anna heard the glass door slide open and subconsciously looked up, her expression changed from a smile to a frown. Jiyong saw the change in her expression and turned his back to see cause of it.. He saw the oldest member walking in.. 

 

“ Seunghyun Hyung!” Aaron immediately stood and greeted. Lilia then stood up, following his brother as they greeted and ran towards the oldest member of Big Bang. Shocked and surprised, he hugged them back.. .. She leaned back on the chair and let out a sigh.. Of all people, it has to be TOP.. Well, on the bright side, it was better than seeing Shirley. TOP looked up to see Jiyong looking back at him and Anna looking down at her laps. When the kids released their hugs, TOP slowly walk over to the table where Anna and Jiyong is.. 

 

Oh no..

 

“ I see you have moved on,” he said calmly to Anna, the kids going back to their seats respectively as they continued with their dessert.. What does he mean by that?! He was the one that moved on and now he is pointing the arrow at me?! 

 

“ I …” She wanted to speak but was cut off by TOP.. 

 

“ Jiyong?!” He was actually getting jealous.. The leader placed down his spoon, preparing to stop the rapper just in case things get out of hand. 

 

“ Leave Jiyong out of the picture.” Anna stood up and defended him immediately.. It was unfair to him.. She made the wrong move by looking into his eyes. She felt as though her heart was trapped inside him again. She wanted to look away but her heart didn’t allow.. 

 

“ If you guys want to date, do it without Aaron and Lilia..” TOP looked away.. 

 

“ It’s late and they are only children..” He added, scoffing at her.. She wanted to speak up but the glass door slide open again, revealing her enemy. Oh my goodness.. 

 

“Oh, Anna!” She immediately stood beside her fiancé but this time something new happened. TOP wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her close to his body. He actually wrapped his arms around her.. It hurts so bad, it hurts to see someone in his arms and that person wasn’t her! She could feel tears filling up in her eyes. Jiyong have now stood up, standing beside her.. He placed an arm over her shoulder, trying his best to console her, trying his best to hold on to her. 

 

OH NO..

 

“ It's great to bump into you here .. I wanted to invite you to come to our wedding ..” Does Shirley really hate her so much? Does she want to kill her? Anna’s heart was already in pieces, does she want to stomp the remaining pieces of her heart under her feet?! Anna’s tears automatically fell but she looked away and wiped them with her bare hands.. Don’t cry for me Anna..

 

“ Will you just stop it?! Stop crying for once!” TOP raised his voice at her, startling her.. This made Jiyong mad and he could feel his blood boiling.. How dare he shout at her like that?! This was his fault! If he could handle and settle situation better, it wouldn’t have come down to this stage. 

 

As if Jiyong saw red, he charged towards TOP and swung his clenched fist to the side of His cheek. He couldn’t control himself, the minute he shouted at Anna, his fist took control of his body, immediately allowing his fist to to come in contact with the rapper’s cheek.. Luckily there weren’t so many people in the shop or else it would be up in the tabloid headlines tomorrow. It was just them and an old couple at the back.. The children stopped eating and stared at their cousins. Anna could tell they were scared.. 

 

To be fair to Jiyong , he did held back his punch.. He didn’t send him on the floor though his force was just enough for him to back a few steps.. 

 

There goes Jiyong with his fist..

 

“ Jiyong!” Shirley shouted, holding TOP who got punched on the face.. Anna holding on to Jiyong , preventing him to go further.. 

 

“ Let’s go..” TOP told Shirley as they walked out of the shop, still holding his left hand over his left cheek.. He could have gone all out tonight, but it was enough, TOP didn’t want to hurt Anna further.. Shirley held on to him as they walked out.. oh, her poor heart.. 

 

“ Noona .. Are you okay?” The young boy stood up and walked beside her, tugging on to her shirt.. She looked down and at him and forced a smile with tears threatening to fall out. She in a deep breath and gently patted his head.. 

 

“I need to go to the bathroom” She excused herself and walked towards the ladies. The moment she stepped into the ladies, her tears immediately fell again.. She quickly find the nearest cubicle and locked it.. She leaned back onto the door and slide down, squatting down as she hugged her knees close to her chest. It hurts.. It hurts so badly.. She cried softly and silently in her hands.. 

 

“ Is she really okay?” Aaron asked Jiyong who was still looking at the direction, where Anna left for the ladies..

 

 “ She will be fine…” He reassured the young one but he couldn’t help but to be worried as well.. After all that had happened, of course she was not fine at all but hopefully she will be.. 

 

It took her ten minutes to feel a little better once she cried it all out. Jiyong didn’t disturb her, he knew she needed time alone to cry so he waited with the kids at the table.. She unlocked the cubicle door and walked towards the sink, looking at herself in the mirror. Her puffy red eyes and nose came in to view.. No one was going to believe her if she said she didn’t cry. She bend down and started washing her face, hopefully she would look a little better.. She arranged her clothing, combed her hair through her fingers and took a deep breath.. I can get through this.. At least for tonight.. She forced out a smile and walked out of the ladies, heading towards them. 

 

“ Sorry I took that long..” She smiled at the children.. 

 

“ It’s okay.. Where do you want to go now?” Aaron was sweet, he wanted her to decide and plan on their next destination thinking and hoping that Anna would feel better if they went to somewhere she suggested..

 

“ We will go home now.. Noona is probably tired.. We will go out another day alright?” Jiyong explained to them and they both understood, nodding their heads.. 

 

“ Let’s go home ..” She stood up and held hands with both children, walking out of this awful ice cream shop. Anna was really tired, both physically and emotionally. She would really love to go home now .. 

 

It didn’t take long to reach Aaron and Lilia’s house.. They all exited the car and walked to the main door. Jiyong knocked on it a few times.. 

 

“ Hey Uncle James..” Jiyong greeted his uncle when he opened the door. Anna repeated after Jiyong. She didn’t know his name and she didn’t know who he was.. She just saw him once or twice at family occasions and that was it but she had to be polite and greet.. Aaron and Lilia hugged their dad and made their way into the house.. 

 

 “Wow... They have sand all over them!” Aunt Janice came towards the door, passing by her children.. She could tell without even touching them.. 

 

“ Shower, now!” Their mother spoke and the kids hugged Anna and Jiyong before running in to the house to get washed up. Anna genuinely smiled for the first time ever since the encounter with TOP earlier.. 

 

“ So this is the young lady your aunt was talking about?” His uncle gave a loving smile to Anna.. Anna turned her head to look at Jiyong.. Did he talk to his aunt about me? 

 

I'm guessing this is the young lady they were talking about..

 

“ Uncle.. Please..” The leader was getting embarrassed.. Everybody could see that his cheeks had turned into a shade of pink. 

 

“ Jiyong ah, keep this in mind. You are not that young anymore..” His aunt spoke out her thoughts.. It was as if his uncle and aunty was helping him to get Anna. It was really getting really uncomfortable for Jiyong now.. 

 

“ Ah, look at the time.. We have to go now…” He literally pulled Anna away, charging back to his car. It was funny to see the leader acting all uncomfortable and awkward.. 

 

Luckily, his relative didn’t stay too far away from her. Before she knew it, Jiyong have stopped outside her apartment. She unbuckled her seatbelt, thanking him but he stopped her before she could get out of the car.. 

 

“ Can I come in?” He knew she needed company tonight and he was right.. He saw her smile after he requested. 

 

“ Lets go..” She exited his car and headed to her apartment’s door. Jiyong followed behind her. They didn’t really say much once they enter her apartment. The moment she opened her door, she rushed to her bathroom to take a shower. Not only the kids were full of sand. Jiyong and her were equally sandy and dirty. So she didn’t say much, she just went straight to her bathroom. It took her twenty minutes to come out, proceeding to the living room where Jiyong is.. 

 

“ Would you like to shower?” She asked Jiyong who was seated on the floor. He didn’t even want to sit on her chair or sofa because he didn’t want to get sand on them.. 

 

“ I don’t have spare clothes here..” He replied, standing up now.. 

 

“ I think he left some clothes behind.. if you don’t mind, you can use them” She walked back to her room to open her closet, and she was right.. She saw a few of TOP shirt and boxers laying there, folded. She took one of his shirt and boxers, letting out a sigh.. She shook her head, refraining herself from getting emotional again. She took out a clean towel and headed towards him.. He smiled and took the clothes from her and headed over to the bathroom. 

 

Anna was on her bed when Jiyong exited her bathroom. Of course, memories and recollection of TOP would come to her when she saw the leader in his outfit but she tried not to let that bother her.. Jiyong climbed onto her bed, sitting beside her.. Anna smiled at him.. 

 

"Anna..” He called out to her.. She just simply looked at him.. 

 

 

“ I’m sorry for what happened today..” He apologized, earning a frown from her.. What’s with the sudden apology?

 

“ What for ?” She asked.. 

 

“ That I punched him..” He clenched his right fist, caressing his own knuckles.. 

 

“ He kind of deserve it actually..” She continued to smile. Well, he was really mean tonight.. She really did felt that he deserved it.. 

 

“ I’m sorry that he is such a jerk..” He let out a sigh.. Why does TOP act like this now?

 

“ I fell in love with a jerk.. Didn’t know what I was thinking,” she laughed at herself for being stupid, confessing her love to him was probably one of the most stupid thing she had ever done. No, accepting him into her heart was one of the most stupidest thing she have done. If she didn’t accept him, at least she wouldn’t be hurting so much now.. 

 

“ It’s time to move on..” She added.. She knew she have to.. TOP was just going to be her ex and she have to accept it.. It’s better to let him go as well, better for him, better for his new family.. Anna looked at Jiyong when she felt her hands being held tightly by him.. 

 

“ I just want to let you know.. I’m here for you..” He lift her hands up and kissed them gently .. 

 

“ Thank you..” She smiled, moving and leaned close to him. He released her hands and wrapped one of his arm around her, allowing her head to rest on the crook of his neck.. He leaned back on the headrest, Anna moving along to find a more comfortable position. Jiyong rubbed her arm slowly, as he gave her comfort and a sense of security.. It was warm being in his arms and it felt so good right now.. At least she wasn’t alone tonight.. 

 

“ Can you believe I have a crush on him for two years, two whole years?” She looked up at him but he just smiled.. 

 

“ Of course I know.. It was rather obvious..” He laughed recalling how shy and lady like she would act when he was around.. 

 

“ Obvious?!” She bury her face in to his neck even further as she swung her free arm around his torso when he nodded, loving the position that they were currently in.. She’s a silly girl.. She released her face from his neck, sitting up and looked at him.. 

 

“ I would like to delete him and move on..” She was confident about it.. 

 

“ It’s not easy, girl..” he added but she smiled .. 

 

“ I know.. But I’m going to try ..” She couldn’t deny that her heart was still aching but she have to at least try, it would give her heart a chance to recover.. 

 

“ I will attend their wedding..” Jiyong’s eyes widened at her actions.. Why would she do this to herself?! 

 

“ Anna, you don’t have to..” He couldn’t finish his sentence when she cut him off.. 

 

“ I don’t have to but I want to..” She interrupted.. 

 

“ Maybe when I see them get married, my heart would really move on.. Maybe only then I could really move on..” She let out another sigh, laying back down on his chest.. He bend down and kissed her forehead.. TOP really a jerk.. At this point, he really regretted holding back his punch..

 

Jiyong really do talk with his fist huh?