Hugs and cuddles

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello readers! Last chapter was steamy! TOP had but he was drunk. Let’s check it out if he could remember the incredible night!

 

(Anna’s apartment..)

 

Anna came out from the bathroom, she came out with a towel while her wet hair was wrapped in another towel. She walked out of her room, wanting to check on if GD is still there. She let out a smile when she saw her best friend, asleep on her couch. She walked back to her room to get changed into her clothes and grabbed an extra blanket, slowly and softly walking to him, covering him. She saw his eyes closed with his chest moving up and down in a slow and rhythmic pace. He looks so peaceful. She squat down and smiled at him. She lift her fingers, slowly and gently tracing his features but she was startled when he opened his eyes slowly, smiling at her.

 

“ I am not sleeping.. I was just resting my eyes..” Anna gasp but he just smile. Oh this guy can smile.

 

“ You startled me!” she said while placing her hand on her chest.

 

“ Did I scare you that bad?” He slowly got up, the blanket that she used to cover him has fell to his lap. The more he , the more she started to blush. She covered her cheek with her hands. She was so embarrassed that her expression must have looked so funny.. When she brought her hands up to her cheeks, Jiyong noticed the scratch that was on her forearm.

 

“ Does that still hurt?” he held onto her arm and lightly and grazed the area around the wound but not directly on the wound. He didn’t want it to get infected.

 

“ Nope.. It’s fine,” she smiled, taking her arm back. It hurts a little now that he mentioned it.

 

GD, nothing can be compared to the pain that she is feeling in her heart.

 

“ Oppa, it’s really late.. Do you..” She couldn’t continue when he interrupted her by patting on the seat beside him with his hand, signalling for her to sit down beside him.

 

“ Come here..” he said. She looked at him and scooted closer so she was sitting beside him. It’s going to be 3 in the morning. This guy is not planning to go home tonight isn’t he? He wrapped the blanket that was on his lap around the both of their laps. Making it comfortable, warm and secure. Jiyong has always been there for her, and she loved the company that she was so used to. He stretched his left arm out, signaling her to come nearer to him and she did. She went nearer to him and lightly press her head on his chest. He smiled to himself.

 

(Next morning..)

 

“ Oh , my head..” TOP woke up from his sleep and his head was pounding so badly that he felt like , as if his body doesn’t belong to him. He tried to sit up, hopefully to feel better but nope, his head was still as heavy and now he had a migraine. He placed his thumb and middle finger on both sides of the temple of his head and massaged them in circles. He shut his eyes to stop his vision from spinning and swallowed his saliva down his dry throat. When he felt slightly better, he opened his eyes and it took him awhile to take in the interior of the room. Hold on.. This is not my room. This is not Anna’s room. The wardrobe, the drawer, the decorations, the pictures! Why am I in Shirley’s room? How did I even get in here? When he tried to recall, he got even dizzier.. What happened last night?! He closed his eyes and hit his forehead lightly with his fist. With all the pounding going on his his head, he didn’t hear the bathroom door open.

 

“ Had a good sleep?” His eyes shot opened and he saw her. His ex girlfriend sauntered over with a bathrobe wrapped around her body. ..

 

“ How did I- How did I get here??” He asked her, feeling confused and dizzy because his brain can’t seem to function his thoughts well.

 

“I found you drunk at the bar..” She walked towards her dressing table nonchalantly as she sat down on the chair in front of her dressing table. Right beside the chair was where her bra laid on the floor? His eyes widened when he managed to gather back his thoughts. Wait! Why are my clothings on the floor?! He looked at the floor and found his shirt, pants and even his boxer scattered all over the floor. What?! He lifted the sheet that covered his body and realized he was completely ! Why am I ?

 

“Why am I ?!” He raised his voice at her, feeling confused and lost. He don’t normally sleep . Unless... It was after a rough night of that drained him. Oh ..

 

“ You don’t remember anything?” She turned to look at him with her face covered with a thick layer of foundation that made her looked almost as pale as a face of a dead person.

 

“ I don’t-What happened?!” He asked, getting a little worried to be honest. He was afraid that he had done something that he wasn’t supposed to do and he can’t seem to remember anything! All he remembered was that he was drinking at his usual bar and that was it! He felt as though he had passed out due to the empty memory slot!

 

“ You were drunk..” She continued to face the mirror to apply her makeup. Now isn’t the time for makeup. He was frustrated and he needed to know what happened.

 

“ Did .. We .. Did we have ?” He knew he has to ask out loud..

 

“ You really can’t remember huh?” She was smiling to herself and he could see her smug expression through the mirror.. This made him more frustrated and annoyed..

 

“ Shirley! Did we have ?!” He was practically shouting now as he wanted solid answers from her..

 

“ Yes we did and you forced yourself on me!” She shouted back, defending herself first before TOP accused her of anything. He was speechless. He shut his eyes upon hearing the truth. He froze in that spot as both of his hand tugged at his hair hard. ..

 

Nope. Not possible.. This woman is crazy. How can I have with her? Did I really have with her? Yesterday was a blank. I can’t remember . If I did have , what will happen to Anna? What am I going to tell Anna?! Will she flip? Will she forgive? Should I even tell her the truth? If I don’t, what if she finds out for herself. Shirley’s mouth can’t keep shut! What am i going to do now? He felt as if he had cheated and betrayed Anna. TOP panicked and he could not hear his ex girlfriend shouting for his name.

 

“ Oppa!” She snapped her fingers in front of his face, trying to get his attention. He looked at her with his brows narrowed in a frown. He was already frustrated enough. Does she need to frustrate him more?

 

“ I’ll be going out to meet my friends. You can stay here if you want..” she told him, going back to prepare as she smacked more foundation layers on her face to thicken the cosmetic product on her skin.

 

“ I need to go now..” he had no idea where would he go, but he knew that he cannot be here, not with her. He quickly got out of bed, wore his boxers, pants, shirt and everything that he had on last night. It was quite comical to see him get dress actually.

 

“ Your belt ..” she helped him as she chuckled at his clumsy movements. She passed his belt to him that was lying on her dressing table. She picked it up last night, not wanting him or herself to step on the buckle if it remained on the floor. It would hurt.

 

He clumsily took back his belt and hook it around him. He didn’t even bother about looking good or feeling clean. He just knew that he had to get out of here as soon as possible. He took his wallet and handphone, barging out her room door and her house and trudged towards his car which he saw it as soon as he stepped out of her house, at the sidewalk. He totally don’t remember how his car ended up here, it was probably Shirley who drove and parked his car here. He wouldn’t be able to drive in that condition last night. He touched his side pocket for his car key, and that was the only thing he remembered, his car key will always have to be in his left pocket..  He unlocked his car and sat on his seat, he placed both his hands on the steering wheels, panting and breathing heavily.. He was tired of everything that had happened..

 

He wanted to start the car and drive off but realize that the ring that was supposed to be on his fourth finger was missing. Oh ! He frantically checked his pocket, searched his car, the driver seat, passenger seat, the floor, the backseat, even the little gaps in the car that the ring might be hiding, but he had no luck! He got off the car and traced his way from his car to Shirley's main door. He stood outside her house, hands on his hip as he bite his lips, trying to recall..

 

“ Bar..” he mumbled and ran back to his car, driving off to the bar he been to last night. He was about to barge in the bar but the door wouldn’t allow him to. He took a few steps back to realise the bar was lock! It only opens at night. Damn it! At this present moment.. his ringtone sounded. He frustratedly took his phone from his pocket, tapping on the green button and placing the device near his right ear.

 

“TOP.. Are you prepared ??” Mr. Yang, his boss, the one that owns YG E. asked him over the phone..

 

“ Prepared? Prepared for what?” He asked, feeling confused and the fact that his head was still pounding from the hangover wasn’t helping. He tried to racked his brain through to think what does his boss mean. All his mind could even think of was his couple ring with Anna.

 

“ Japan? Don't tell me you actually forgot?” Mr. Yang sounded worried through the phone. He started to recall his boss telling Daesung and him that they had a photoshoot and an interview in Japan! These two boys just came out with their own solo and it is selling like hot cakes in Japan now. Therefore the photoshoot and interview with the Japanese reporters was a must. When he recalled that Mr. Yang did informed him about the trip, he actually facepalmed himself.. Oh .

 

“ Seunghyun, it’s only 3 days to japan.. Prepare” Mr. Yang ended the call straight after, not sparring him a chance to talk.

 

Oops. Looks like someone pissed the boss off.

 

He let out a heavy sigh. Things were not going well for him now. He have no idea what is going to happen between Anna and him. His ring was actually missing and that was not going to help him win Anna’s trust. He have absolutely no idea what to do when the baby comes about and now he has to prepare to go to Japan for his concert. It was too overwhelming for him right now.

 

(Penthouse Suite..)

 

“ Hey! We were just planning to have lunch.. Do you wanna join?” Seungri saw the rapper walking into the penthouse.. TOP ignored him as he walked past him, ignoring the rest in the process as well. The oldest member looked like a mess right now with his frizzy hair in a mess, his short was wrinkled and he look rugged. TOP was normally cautious about the way he looks when he goes out, especially since they are not idols. Well.. Let's just say it’s just bad.

 

He headed straight for his room and closed the door behind him. He laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling, feeling dejected and lost..

 

“ What happened to him?” Seungri asked, looking at the rest of the boys who were all spread out in different areas in their living room, shocked from TOP's appearance.

 

“ I’ll go ask him..” GD stood up from the sofa and walked towards the rapper’s room. Something major must have happened. He knocked on the door and opened the door cautiously to see his TOP on the bed, staring at the ceiling. He walked over to him and sat beside him. They were silent. GD didn’t ask anything, he just simple sat there and waited. He knew TOP would say something soon and true enough.

 

“ I don’t believe her…” His voice broke the silence. He then used a pillow to hide his face.. How is he going to tell the leader his problems?!

 

“ Shirley?” Jiyong looked at him who was holding a pillow over his face.

 

“ I was drunk last night.. I don’t know what happened.. She said we had .. I seriously can’t remember.. " he continued on as he told Jiyong what happened through the pillow. Jiyong’s eyes widened tenfold at the news. He couldn’t believe his ears. What the actual ?!

 

“ You what ?!” He threw the pillow, that was on TOP's face, away.. He was hoping that he had heard wrongly because of the pillow. What do you mean we had ?!

 

“ What did you say?!” The leader was getting agitated now. What trouble did the rapper got himself into this time?!

 

“ I was so drunk last night..” TOP looked at the leader in the eye to see that his eyes was blazing with anger and fire, ready to kill someone anytime. And that person would be him. Oh ..

 

“ You had with Shirley?!” Jiyong was practically shouting at him because he could not believe what was being told to him just now. TOP nod his head in shame of what had happened.

 

“ I-I don't know what happened... I was so drunk last night… I-” the leader did not give him a chance to speak, he has officially lost his rationality.  

 

“ Get up ..” Jiyong roughly grabbed the collar of TOP's , pulling him up. His face was just inches away from him. Anger was bubbling in him and he’d really wish he could punch him in his fatigued face to wake him up. Sensing that he was going to hit him, he said. 

 

“ hit me,” he closed his eyes to prepare for the impact because after everything that happened, he really deserved this beating.

 

Jiyong lifted his arm up with his fist clenched, and he focused all the anger and energy on his fist, prepared to give him a good punch in the face. That was when the other three guys rushed in to the room to stop him. Taeyang and Daesung held Jiyong back while Seungri stood in the middle of the two just in case either of them decided to charge towards the other. They came in just in time or else one of them, most likely TOP, would end up in the hospital.

 

“ Hyung!” Seungri shouted. Daesung and Taeyang had to pull him away, one member on each side of Jiyong, holding his arms, to refrain him from hitting TOP like he intended.

 

“ FIRST YOU GOT HER PREGNANT. AND NOW?!” he shouted across the room, while still being held by the two. He can’t physically get to him, but he wanted his loud voice to get to TOP so that he would realize how much trouble he has gotten himself into..

 

“ DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ANNA LOVES YOU?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW HURT SHE WAS BECAUSE OF ALL THESE?!” Jiyong continued.. TOP was silent, speechless. The leader was right.. Did he realize how hurt was Anna? This phrase made him hate himself even more after knowing that Anna will get hurt even more after knowing what happened.


Uh oh, TOP have pissed off his boss and the leader both on the same day.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------