Ex girlfriend

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Everyone! You are back! We left of with TOP with another girl, what’s worst is Taeyang and Julie caught them. Is Julie going to keep this secret from her best friend? Let’s find out!

 

" Who is that?! “ Julie asked with a raised eyebrow. Scenarios kept playing in her head, and none of them is good. Cheating? Affair? Oh no.. Seeing his girlfriend’s expression, he knew he had to say something, something positive in an attempt to calm her down.

 

" Hey, hey babe.. Let's not jump to conclusion yet " Taeyang was sure the rapper had a decent explanation for what was going on.. Or at least, that is what he hoped.

 

“I’m going in .. “ As Julie placed her hand on the glass door handle, Taeyang held her back to stop her. He didn’t want to make a scene. Whatever it is, they are still celebrities, there is a reputation that they have to uphold. Before he could utter a word, the glass door swung open, away from them and the rush of cold air from the air conditioner inside the store could be felt. At the moment, TOP and the mystery girl turned their heads towards the direction of the main entrance. TOP’s breath hitched and his eyes widened when familiar faces appeared in his line of vision.

 

" Noona? “ Taeyang looked at the familiar face who is now up close.

 

" Youngbae? “ Shirley had greeted with her sweet yet y voice. TOP saw the reaction on Julie’s face. Oh no. Julie is torned between punching the life out of him and to tell Anna immediately of what she had just encountered. How was she going to break the news to Anna when Anna just found her own happiness? Or was it all fake for Anna?

 

That is the ex! That is TOP's ex girlfriend!

 

" Oh, and who is this? Hello! I’m Shirley ..." She stretched out her hand as she waited for Julie to grab her hand for a friendly handshake with her.

 

" I am Julie ... " she introduced herself.. As much as she didn’t want to, it was all for manners. She took a deep breath and forced out a fake smile, giving her a brief handshake.

 

“ You guys are dating?” By now, Shirley had her right arm clinged on to TOP’s left arm while the other hand held her purse and a shopping bag with the logo of the shop they have just came out from. She had this big smile plastered on her face as if to show Julie and Taeyang that they have gotten back together already..

 

“ Yes..“ Taeyang forced out a smile and cleared his throat. The tension in the atmosphere between the four of them got stronger as time went by.. This is really uncomfortable and Shirley could feel it which gave a cue that she wanted to leave.

 

“ I shall not disturb you further then.. We will make a move first .. “ She tugged on TOP’s left arm to signal him to walk and they make their way towards his car .. All these while, Julie had her eyes fixed on him, with daggers shooting out at him who did not dared to look Julie in the eyes. He didn’t even make a sound throughout the short interaction. This jerk!

 

“Shirley? That’s Shirley?!” Julie pointed to the direction that the couple had left for. She was pissed, frustrated, upset and shocked.

 

“ Yes. That is hyung’s Ex..” Both Julie and Anna knew of Shirley’s existence since she was with TOP for a period of time, but they have never interacted with her before. They would only see her at major events, like birthday or someone’s wedding or any special events whereby the girls will be present as well but then again, it’s been awhile since they last saw her. The couple broke up a while back and TOP stopped his meets with her the moment he started to date Anna.

 

Julie took a deep breath and close her eyes to calm herself down.

 

“ Are you planning to tell her? “ Taeyang broke the silence. Julie opened her eyes and he saw through her eyes that she is not just pissed, she was lost and nervous even.

 

" I ... I don’t know ..as her best friend I should tell.. but .. should I ? “ She lift up her left hand, placing her index fingernail to her lips and biting it softly.

 

“ Julie .. Please.. “ He took her hand away from . It was a habit that Julie have.. The poor girl is currently deep in thoughts now. Just then, a soft melody was heard, interrupting the couple. Taeyang fish his phone out from his back right pocket, tapped on the screen to answer the call and placed the device against his right ear.

 

" Hello?" he answered..

 

" Dinner tonight? With all of us? " Seungri who was on the other line, suggested.

 

" Yeah.. Text me the address, We will be there.. " Taeyang ended the call and slide his phone back in to the same pocket as he went over to Julie and hugged the very anxious girl.. Should I tell Anna? If she didn’t and Anna found out, will she blame her for not telling her? If she did tell her and the matter was not as serious as she thought it was, will she be the cause of crack at their newly found relationship?

 

(At Dinner...)

 

Anna was the last one to show up, as usual because this girl is never early. Whether it was a normal meetup, a birthday party or even school, this girl is either just on time or late. She smiled at everyone at the table and apologized.

 

" What’s new? “ Seungri scoffed at her and went back to drinking his iced water that was in front of him. She sticked her tongue out at him and automatically sat beside her boyfriend.

 

Julie was glaring at TOP in hopes that he would at least have an explanation for her on why was he with his ex girlfriend earlier when he was supposed to cut off contacts with her. Or at least tell her that she is not supposed to tell anna because he will confessed himself.  

 

The waiter came over and passed a menu to Anna, earning a smile from her.

 

" Just please hurry.. " The drama king growled as he place his hands on his stomach.

 

If you guys don’t know, Seungri’s is the drama king.

 

" I just got here.. " She opened the menu, slowly looking through the menu, glancing and laughing when she saw the impatient boy. When she find that she had played enough, she finally raise her hand up to get the waiter’s attention to order her meal. Julie was beside Seungri, she had her legs crossed, one on top of the other, and one arm on the table, she was still biting her nails.

 

“ Babe.. Are you okay?” She knew her best friend habit was to bite her nails whenever she was deep in thoughts or something that was troubling her.

 

“I.. “ Julie contemplated if she should tell Anna as she glanced over at TOP doubtfully and that was when he interrupted.

 

“ I need to talk to you. “ He placed his hand on Anna’s that was on the table to get her attention. He looked at Julie who was eyeing at him.

 

“ Sure? “ Anna felt weird now, Is Julie hiding something from me? Does Seunghyun know her secret? Is she in any trouble? Anna took her purse along with her as they both step out of the restaurant, standing opposite of each other.

 

“ What’s wrong?” She placed her hand on his arm. He looked nervous.

 

Oh Boy, you have no idea..

 

“ I met up with Shirley today. “ he came out all honest. No beating around the bush. No sugar coating. It’s best to be honest. Anna’s brow furrowed.

 

“ Shirley, as in .. your ex girlfriend ? “ She folded her arms. She honestly didn’t really know how to respond to that. He just met up with the girl that dumped him, the girl that went on occasional dates with him even after they broke, the girl that made him suffered.

 

“ Youngbae and Julie saw us .. “ he added as he took a deep breath.. Oh, that was why Julie was acting like that. It all explains why she was biting her nails profusely.

 

“ Oh.. Erm.. Why? “ She cleared and ask the first question she could think of. There isn’t a right or wrong question to ask now, just questions to clear any doubt and prevent misunderstanding from occurring.  

 

“ Don’t be mad alright? I just bought her a bracelet.. “ he held her hand in his. Should she mad at him? She have a long list of questions she would like to ask him.

 

“ Why? “ Was the only word that came out of . She had too many questions with Hows and Whys.  

 

“ When we dated.. I promised her, I’ll get it for her, now that we have finally moved on, I didn’t want to break any of my promises.. Or owe her anything “ he tried his best to explain the reasons behind his actions. It’s true. He did promise her when he was with her, he didn’t buy it for her because he was afraid that once he gave her the bracelet, she would cut all connections with him and that she wouldn’t want to meet him, now that he has moved on, he didn’t mind.

 

“ nothing more .. “ he reassured her this time.. Sincerely and confidently.

 

She didn’t know what to say as this was too overwhelming for her to absorb it in. Instead, she just turned and walked into the restaurant, seeing that her food placed in front of her empty seat, She decided to just sit down and eat with the rest of them whom have already started digging in.. There is no need for drama. We are in public.

 

Julie looked at Anna’s every move. She knew that TOP had told her and hopefully the truth of it.

 

Throughout the journey back to the penthouse, Anna was spaced out and drifted away from their conversations. It has been an hour when the dinner ended and they decided to hang out and chill in their penthouse. Anna was awfully quiet. She just followed along with the plans with no comments. It was to a point when TOP could not tolerate anymore. He decided to pull her out of the house to talk.

 

“ Are you okay? “ Anna wasn’t really saying much and it’s scaring him a little so he had to pull her out from her house, oblivious that Julie followed them. She hid herself behind the door to eavesdrop as she didn’t want her appearance to interfere their conversation but she wants to know about what is going on.

 

And well, Julie is a busybody, she wanted to know what happened as well..

 

“ Do you still love her ? “ her first question after keeping silent ever since the confession made by TOP. She anticipated this answer from him after having a long thought over everything. Her heart thumped strongly. She doesn’t know what she would feel or react if he said yes. What was she supposed to do if he said yes. Did she just ask a question she shouldn’t?

 

“ Not at all .. I treated it as a farewell gift.. “ she let out a sigh of relief. At least he doesn’t love her. Maybe it was really supposed to be a farewell gift with no other ulterior motives involved. He did say it was a promise to buy it for her when they were together. On the other hand, TOP heard her sigh and thought otherwise.

 

“ Hey, please don’t sigh. Can you trust me ? “ he lift her hand up, gently pressing on his chest. She could feel his heart beating strongly, looking into his dark brown eyes, she felt so secure and comfortable. Damn, what this man can do to her.

 

" What are you doing?" Julie gasped as she turned around and glared at Seungri. Poor boy just wanted to know what is Julie doing, seeing that she pressed her ear intently against the door, she looked so focused, so he was curious.

 

“ Nothing .. do not scare me like that! “ she placed her hand on her chest as she walked away from the door heading towards the gang at the living room. Damn Seungri startled her, he made her felt like she was doing some illegal. She made her way beside her boyfriend and sat beside him

 

“ How is it ?" Taeyang looked at her..

 

“ I think he is telling her his point of view .. “ She stretched her arm and picked up a chocolate that was in a glass bowl on the coffee table. She opened the wrapper and popped the chocolate in , chewing slowly as she lean her head on her boyfriend’s shoulder.

 

“ That’s good .. I am sure hyung has a proper explanation " Taeyang whispered with a smile. He trusted him. He known him for a while and he was sure that the oldest have an explanation to what he did.

 

Let's hope so..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------