Modelling

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello friends, welcome back! Previously, Shirley came to the boys’ dance studio unannounced and claimed that they can go on a triple date together after she assumed that Jiyong and Anna are dating, leaving Anna in confusion as to what was the status of Shirley and TOP now. Let’s see how are they now.

 

“ Babe.. “ Julie pulled a chair and sat beside her. She place her left hand on her back, rubbing gently, up and down slowly in an attempt to calm her down. It hurts to see her best friend like that.

 

“ Have they gotten back together? “ Anna turned to Julie and asked. The person that she should ask is TOP and not Julie. What does Julie know? She felt like charging and budging our through that door to chase after them and demand the truth.. But who was she kidding? She couldn’t even stand properly, the news made her legs felt like jelly.

 

“ Or does he have 2 girlfriends ? “ she scratched her head .. Taeyang had his eyes on Julie, afraid of what she will do. He was ready to stop his girlfriend from killing or punching someone. Daesung was still in shock, he just leaned on the wall, looking at the ground while his arms are folded. Seungri completely stopped eating. He placed down his food with a sigh. Right now, Jiyong and Julie both had the same look, looking at the same direction that the rapper and Shirley have went. The only difference between the two was that the leader had his fist clenched while Anna is just looked lost. He felt it was time to punch someone. He only release his grip when he heard her sigh deep.

 

Jiyong shifted closer to her, letting her know that he is here for her. She automatically placed her head on his right shoulder.. She felt her tears coming up, threatened to leave her eyes as waterfall but she blinked the tears away. He could feel as though his heart was being stabbed a thousand times but all he could do now was just to embrace her because she needed him the most at a time like this.

 

“Oppa, what is going on ?! “ Julie stood up and walked towards her boyfriend who was currently scratching his head. He too, have many questions that he would like to ask. He was just as confused as the rest.

 

“ I really don’t know .. “ Taeyang sighed.

 

" I’m sure there’s an explanation.. “ Jiyong softly whispered beside her ear, he had the most empathy, consoling and soft voice. He shifted closer to Anna while using his right hand to gently pull Anna towards his body, making it more comfortable for her, she instantly rest her head on his chest.

 

“ I’m sure there’s an explanation as well .. “ She said and continue to rest her head on his chest, her body was much closer to him now, she could hear the racing heartbeat from his chest, but because of the overwhelming incident that had just happened, she didn’t put much thought to it. His racing heartbeat was probably due to the drama that just happened. Daesung and Seungri have now plotted themselves on the chair and continued with their food. After being in the same position for a while, she decided to sit up.

 

“ I need to use the ladies.. “ She stood up and dragged her feet towards the direction of the door, she pushed the door open and walked out. Jiyong worried about her being alone right now but at the same time he was afraid that she needed space. So he followed behind her, close enough to see where she was going but far enough so that Anna doesn’t know.

 

It didn’t take long before TOP walked in the room, scanning the room to find his girlfriend but was greeted by a very angry girl.

 

“ What is going on ?! “ Julie walked up to him and raised her voice a little. Her boyfriend immediately pulled her back. As Taeyang held her back, his hand was making small circles on her back to calm her down. She couldn’t help but shout at him because she felt the need to protect her best friend from getting hurt even more and her shouting didn’t affect TOP at all. He was too occupied to find his girlfriend as he want to explain what just happened!

 

(Outside the dance studio..)

 

Jiyong decided to wait outside the ladies for her. He wanted to enter the female restroom to check on Anna but decided to just wait patiently outside for her. He stick both his hands in either of his side pocket and took a deep breath. He leaned against the wall and waited for his friend. It didn’t take her long to come out of the ladies. He immediately stood right up when he saw her.

 

" I’m going home now .. “ She felt weak and sick. She felt nausea like she can throw up from the anxiety she is feeling now. She needed to lie down.

 

“ I’ll send you home .. “ He was quick to respond, but she stopped him ..

 

" By myself.." she said softly. She forced out a smile and walked .. She needed to clear her mind. No, honestly, she needed answers. She needed to know why was TOP acting like that. Are they really back together? She need the answer so she can move on and not cling on to an attached man.

 

Jiyong didn’t want to argue with her, he didn’t want to force her, but he continued to trail behind her, looking at her from far behind.. He couldn’t let her go home alone. Anna doesn’t seem like she was in the right mind to go home by herself. He would feel safer if he sees that she reached home safely.

 

Let’s get back to the Ex couple, shall we?

 

" Shirley, please just leave me alone " TOP pleaded her. He couldn’t find Anna, He tried calling her and she didn’t pick up his phone. He had a mixed feeling of emotions. He leaned on the wall behind him.

 

“ Oppa.. “ she called out softly.. He took a deep breath and turned his head towards her.

 

" What we have, it’s over .. " What surprised TOP is that those words weren’t as hard to come out as he anticipated. Maybe because he really had gotten over her or maybe his heart had told him that it was enough and that it was finally time to move on.

 

" Why the sudden change?” She was surprised. A few months ago when they broke up, TOP looked like a total disaster, that was why she agreed to meet him whenever they “missed” each other.

 

When they say missed each other, it means . They had every time they met up, especially after the break up.

 

“ We should move on .. and I think you should leave.. “ He continued, without giving Shirley the chance to respond, he just walked away from her. Shirley was stunned. She was the one who initiated the break up because TOP have gotten too clingy. He was the kind of boyfriend that needs Shirley most of the time, was able to give her and satisfy her in most aspect but seeing him reject her has turned her on. Maybe she did made a mistake for dumping him.

 

He walked back into the studio, finding his bag, he sat on the floor next to it.

 

“ She have went home.. “ Seungri sat beside the oldest who sighed.. He knows that the rapper is worried about her.

 

“ Should i go and find her? “ he turned his attention to the youngest who disagreed with him.

 

“ Jiyong hyung is with her, maybe you should wait till she cool down .. “ Seungri added. He was right. It was useless to barge into her house and explain to her. She wouldn’t listen. Maybe she would get even angrier. Maybe she would cry more. It’s best to let her cool down. At least Jiyong is with her, she wouldn’t be alone.

 

“ I need a drink .. “ Julie walked out of the dance studio, Taeyang following her as they walk to a nearby vending machine.

 

“ He better have a good explanation..” Julie mumbled to herself, while fishing for coins in her pocket. Taeyang was about to respond but was stopped by a man. It was familiar to Taeyang but not to Julie at all. He was in his mid thirties.. Where just a long sleeve V neck shirt and Jeans. Who is this guy?

 

“ Oh, Youngbae, who is this lady?” He took a scanned at Julie’s body and back to Taeyang.

 

Okay, that was weird. Why did he just do that?

 

“ Hello Mr Kelvin, this is Julie..” Taeyang introduced the his girlfriend to the man. Mr. Kelvin works in YG Entertainment. This guys is specialized in modelling. He talent scouts, and manages his talents and models well..

 

“ Hello .. “ she bow and greeted immediately after Taeyang gave the introduction.. She was looking at this man. The scanning earlier freaked her out, but she is fine with it, it’s not like he have done anything illegal.

 

" By any chance , are you interested in modelling??" This guy is really intriguing. Modelling? The couple turned and look at each other, Shocked and surprised.

 

" M..modelling ??" Julie was rapidly blinking for a whole minute..

 

" Think about it and give me a call.." he handed her his name card as he nod slightly as acknowledgement and walked away. She took the namecard that he handed her and took a closer look. Wait.. Did Julie just got scouted?

 

" MODELLING MODELLING?! " she was almost shouting in his ear. Julie had always wanted to be a model but it’s a tough job. Even getting in would be difficult. She would have to go through auditions after auditions. She would have to start finding for agencies and so this girl gave up her dreams years ago but oh my.. She was practically jumping for joy inside.

 

" Julie .. please . my ear ." her boyfriend was happy for her, but right now his ear was hurting. She gave a peck on his cheek and hopped her way back to the dance studio leaving Taeyang to smile to himself.

 

Congratulations model Julie!

 

(Evening, in the recording studio..)

 

" I’m tired .. “ The youngest complained as he lay on the grey leather sofa that was behind the leader. The boys have been practicing and recording for about two hours now. They are all equally mentally and physically drained. Especially Jiyong, he have never stopped working even now, he is editing the recording they just did.

 

“ You guys can leave first.. I need to get some editing done.. “ The leader released them but he still had his eyes glued on the computer screen.. His hands click onto the mouse and keyboard from time to time but he was about to get interrupted by Daesung who had just rolled himself on a chair beside him.

 

“ How is Anna ? “ He asked, concerned about her.

 

“ I don’t know.. “ he answered back but his eyes were still on the screen, his hands were still typing and clicking. When this leader is focused on his work, it would be quite hard for him to stop and take a break.

 

“ What do you mean? You went back with her didn’t you ? “ Daesung continued asking..

 

“Nope.. I just made sure she entered her house and left .. “ Oh boy, this guy can really multitask. How can he be typing, clicking on his mouse and talking all at the same time without mixing the actions up.

 

“ She is a big girl .. don’t worry so much .. “ Seungri told Daesung as he swung his arm over his shoulder.. They are all very close to Anna, concerned and worried about Anna, but the funny thing is, none of them have called her or even message her. Hmm..

 

(Anna’s apartment ..)

 

Anna have not eaten the whole day, she just simply plotted herself on her sofa the moment she reached home. She just laid there.. She still felt weak, confused and well, hungry and now .. She lift her head up to give a glance at the clock that was on the wall and she realized it was close to 8 pm. She got up slowly and lazily, wanting to head to her kitchen but was interrupted when her phone rang. She dragged her purse nearer to her and took her phone out from her bag to see that TOP was calling her .. She didn’t want to answer to his call now .. Everything that happened today was just too mind-boggling for her. She was so afraid that TOP’s call was to tell her that he is back together with Shirley and that he wants to effectively end things with her .. She threw her phone on the sofa as her tears started to roll down her cheeks. She placed both her hands on her face as tears silently rolled down her cheek. What should I do now?

 

"That girl is driving me crazy, why isn't she answering my call!" He had disconnected the call and decided to message her instead.

 

"TOP hyung.. maybe she is sleeping or showering? " Seungri had tried to ease up the atmosphere by giving out possible scenarios but he didn’t bother about him, he just continued to text, his both thumbs focused on tapping on the screen.

 

Anna got up slowly and dragged herself to the bathroom .. hopefully the bath can help a little by washing her troubles away. The moment she closed the bathroom door, her phone showed : Seunghyun Oppa Message

 

" Why isn't she answering my messages now ?!" he started pacing up and down the recording studio and it is driving the rest of the other members crazy.

 

" Calm down , it's been less than a minute. " Daesung said while looking at him pacing up and down.. TOP have been pacing up and down the moment he tried to call her and this is really annoying the rest, except for the leader since his eyes were almost glued to the screen.

 

" I am going to her house now .. " he picked up his wallet, wanting to dash out of the recording studio but he felt someone holding him back ..

 

“ I’m coming with you “ G-Dragon is amazing. He could absorb information from both side. On the computer screen and what s were talking about. He stood up from the chair but TOP released the grip.

 

“ I need to talk to her alone .. “ he just walked out straight .. He can’t let him talk to her alone! It will just either anger or upset her even more. He took his wallet that he has left on the table, wanting to follow the direction of where the rapper had exited but Taeyang stood in front of him, blocking his way.

 

“ Let them be .. “ he spoke making Jiyong stopped his tracks and sighed ..

 

It was about 15 minutes when she came out of the shower, changing into her home clothes, She just simply wore an oversized shirt and her home shorts, it was comfortable and well, easy to find.. She plop down on the sofa, she took her phone that was left on the sofa, to see that TOP had messaged her.. she let out a sigh before pressing the view message button..

 

This is what being impatient can do..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------