Can i taste your ice cream?

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Everyone! Welcome back! We left TOP and Anna in an awkward situation. She left her phone alone for 15 minutes and now TOP is on the way to her apartment.

 

Choi Seunghyun oppa : Why are you not answering my call ?

 

Choi Seunghyun oppa : Could you please call me back?

 

Anna let out a sigh, many things were going through her mind. Calling him back wouldn’t hurt right? She lingered her finger above the call button but before she could press a the call button, her doorbell rang. Her head snap towards the door. She walked towards the stood up from her sofa and walked over to the door, the moment she open her door, TOP pushed opened the door and pull her in for a hug. she struggled and pushed him away. He is so rough!

 

" Oppa! What are you doing ?!" She raised her voice at him. She was in shock. She didn’t even have a chance to let the fact that her nervous looking boyfriend is outside her door sink in.

 

" Anna.. nothing happened between Shirley and I." He said it clearly. Confident and clearly.

 

“She acted like you guys were back together.. “ she mumbled under her breath as she looked down. She don’t even know if she should believe his words. His ex just suddenly shows up and acted as though they were back together! Seriously?!

 

(Flashback..)

 

TOP stopped by a Jewellery shop. The same shop that Taeyang and Julie caught him with Shirley the other time. He parked his car and walked fast towards the shop. He pushed open the glass door and walked towards the ring section. He remembered he saw this beautiful diamond ring. It was a simple white gold ring, with a diamond in the middle. It was simple small solitaire. Simple, classy and yet elegant.

 

While he was buying the bracelet for his ex girlfriend, these pair rings caught his eyes. He wanted to get that for Anna that day but he didn’t had the courage to. They just started their relationship and he didn’t want to scare her away.

 

“ Hello Sir.. May I ….” the sales assistant did not have a chance to finish her sentence when he interrupted.

 

“ I want both of these ” he pointed to the ring though the glass. He had his index finger pointed on the top of the glass table, in the direction of that particular ring design.

 

“ You can have a look..” she took both the rings, placing it on the black velvet tray beside her. His ring was a simple white gold band with one diamond stud on top. He took up the rings, taking a closer look at them. Honestly, it only took him five seconds for him to give back to the sales assistant.

 

“ Wrap it up, thank you.” He smiled at the sales assistant. He didn’t have the courage to buy for her then, but now, because of this unexpected situation, he needs to let her know that she is his.

 

(Flashback ends)

 

He took out a black velvet squared shaped ring box, opening it, revealing the solitaire. She gasped at the sight. It wasn’t the ring that surprised her, well.. maybe partly is, but the fact that he just bought a ring for her. Is he proposing?

 

Oh dude, you do look like you are going to propose.

 

" Believe me ??" Her attentioned turned to his left hand, on his fourth finger, he had a ring on! She knew it instantly that it was a couple ring because the design was similar, it’s just that hers was a solitaire and his was a diamond studded in. No words can describe her heart beat now. If one could actually feel her heartbeat now, it would probably hit like sledgehammer. So please, say something or at least do something!

 

Before she could think of what to react, he lift her left hand up, and let his lips lightly lingered on the back of her hand as he kissed her hand. She couldn’t help but look up at him. That was when their eyes met for the first time that night. He took her ring off the ring box, placing it on for her. He smiled when he didn’t feel her struggling or having any rejections towards his move.

 

Smart move.

 

He pulled her in gently and hugged her for the second time tonight, but this time she didn't struggle, she just simply rested her head on his chest, inhaling his body scent that is mixed with his cologne. The familiar scent that made her felt warm, secured and so comfortable. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself when she can still hear the fast beating in his chest.

 

(At the studio..)

 

"Finally.. " Jiyong thought out loud, giving a stretch from his chair. He closed his eyes and gave his neck a little exercise by turning his head once clockwise and once anticlockwise. When he opened his eyes, the only thing that popped up in his mind was .. Anna. He stood up from his seat and took his belongings, immediately headed out the door.

 

She probably have not eaten yet. What should I get for her? She just had a quarrel, maybe some spicy food? Or maybe something sweet? Thoughts were flooding his head all the way from the recording studio, to the lift, and even in his car.

 

He drove out of the carpark and stopping by a cafe. He parked his car and walked towards the cafe, pushing the door open with a smile.

 

At the same time..

 

TOP and Anna had their arms over each other. Her head was still on his chest, listening to the rhythm of his heartbeat .. It wasn’t as fast as when they were at her doorstep, it had became slow and steady now. She was so contented, his smell, his warmth, his heartbeat. He moved his hand arm and down her arm, gently rubbing it..

 

“ Two years ..” she spoke as she opened her eyes and looked up at him.. he looked down at her with an eyebrow raised..

 

“ Remember, I had feelings for you ever since two years ago..” She reminded him. She didn’t want him to forget. She didn’t want him to forget the fact that she is the first one that wanted this, that wanted him.

 

He didn’t say anything, but smiled and hugged her even tighter. He leaned down more, capturing her lips in his, she immediately responded to his lips. Leaning towards him as their tongue explored each other mouth. He released her hand from his chest, slowly placing her head down on the pillow, he then got on top of her, still kissing. Their mouths have not left each other the moment they were latched on. His hands were on either side of her body, touching her more intimately for the first time. She moaned when she felt his hand started exploring her body. His right hand slide under her shirt, grazing her body with his warm hand caused her body to be on fire. His hand proceeded to glide up further under her shirt and tugged on her laced bra. Oh .. is tonight the night?

 

This is getting hot! Maybe I should give them some space.

 

He pulled out from their passionate kiss, heavily panting. She automatically wrapped her arms around his neck pulling his face closer when his mouth has ventured from her lips to her neck. She wanted to stop him because she did not feel ready but the pleasure was too astounding to stop. She wanted more. TOP’s lips was giving attention to her neck, placing soft and gentle kisses while lightly on her neck. Damn, how does he know that’s my spot?! She moaned unconsciously the moment she felt him on the left side of her neck. Just then, they heard the doorbell rang. She whined and released her arms from his neck the same time he released his lips from her neck.

 

“ Ugh.." She grunted and let out a small sigh, just as she was about to get up, getting ready to kill whoever was at her door, she realised her boyfriend was still on top of her while he looked at her lustfully.

 

“ Should we just ignore it?” She let out a small chuckle upon hearing his words. He began to continue to kiss her neck, it was his turn to growl as he burrowed his head in her neck when he heard the doorbell ring again.

 

Okay. Nevermind.

 

“ I’ll get it .. “ he got off her, heading towards her main door, he was subconsciously smiling as he walked towards her door. He must have looked like a fool, smiling to himself, he unlocked her door and turned the door knob, revealing his leader in front of him.

 

" Jiyong? What are you doing here?" He cocked his head to one side, confused that he is in front of his girlfriend’s house. Jiyong pushed the plastic bags that he was holding, hiding it behind his back.

 

" Anna.. She.." Jiyong could only made out those words, he didn’t expect to see the rapper still in Anna’s house.. He thought that he had already went home. He knew that he went to find her to have a talk, but due to the upsetting situation before, he didn’t think he would still be here.

 

" Everything is okay now " he smiled and Jiyong’s eyes trailed towards the direction behind TOP and saw Anna walking towards the door with her face flushed.

 

" Jiyong oppa? You want to come in?” She came to the door to see her guy Best Friend standing at her doorstep. TOP automatically hooked his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to his body. Jiyong felt uncomfortable when he saw their intimate moment.

 

" It’s alright. Just wanted to check up on you “ He said with a heavy heart.. This is not easy for him. He held onto the plastic bags, tightening his grip behind his back.

 

" I’m alright oppa .. everything is fine .. “ she smiled, oblivious of everything, oblivious that her guy best friend is hurting.

 

" Okay.. then I’ll head home first .. “ he forced out a smile. The moment he turned, his place his plastic bag of food in front of him to avoid the plastic bags appearing in front of their line of vision and walked towards his car.. He was worried about her initially but now seeing them like this, seeing her happy, that is more important than anything right?

 

He placed the container of spicy tom yum seafood soup, aglio olio, and a tub of her favourite rum and raisin ice cream on the passenger seat. He knew ice cream could always comfort her when she’s upset. Heck, this girl could eat ice cream even when she’s happy, angry, in fact almost in any emotions. Ice cream is always her comfort food. He let out a sigh before starting his engine and driving off. The couple only closed the door after seeing Jiyong drove away.

 

Anna walked towards the freezer, opening it but closed it back after a few seconds of scanning..

 

See. Told you.

 

“ We are out of ice cream.. “ She moved away from the refrigerator, her kitchen was an open concept, so it was easy for her to spot TOP, leaning on the counter, looking at her..

 

“ We will get it tomorrow .. “ He answered back, he walked towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist, giving a small peck on her cheek. Slowly going to her lips. He held her hands in his, walking towards her bedroom but he realise she didn’t move. He turned back towards to look at her.

 

“ I want ice cream.. “ She pouted slightly, looking at him..

 

“ At this time ? “ he lift up his hand to look at his watch for timing that showed 9:05 pm.

 

“ Yes.. Now.. “ She walked towards him, closing up the space between them, still with her pout. Hoping that he would give in to her.

 

“ You are going to put on weight .. “ he added earning a small smack on his arm.. That was definitely not romantic!

 

“ After all that happened .. I ..  “ she was then interrupted by him, the moment he saw that her expression changed, as if she was on the verge of tearing up, he knew he had to think of something quick! He didn’t want to cause another quarrel to start because it hurts him that they quarreled.

 

“ But one scoop of ice cream wouldn’t hurt .. “ he continued from his previous sentence. He didn’t want her to complete the sentence which have a high risk of her being upset again.

 

(In the ice cream shop ..)

 

“To thank you for bringing me here, would you like to have some? “ She took a spoonful of her Rum and Raisin ice cream from her ice cream spoon, placing it in the direction of TOP’s mouth. He smiled as he leaned forward, opening his mouth slightly but she took back the spoonful of ice cream away from him.. placing the scoop of ice cream in instead.

 

“ You are mischievous .. “ he smiled a little as he pinched her nose lightly..

 

“ You have no idea..” her eyes twinkled as she repeated her moves again, wanting to feed him this time but he shook his head.

 

“ I’m not stupid, Anna..” he looked at her who was chuckling.

 

“ I won’t tease you this time round..” She could see that the spoonful of ice cream was slightly melting, so she place the spoon near her lips, the underneath of the spoon slowly and seductively while looking at him with mischievous eyes. He smiled at the scene, looking at her. So.. this girl wants to play?

 

What is she trying to do?! Is she crazy?!

 

He leaned nearer to her, took her right hand that held the ice cream spoon in his, now he can control her movements! He placed her hand near his mouth as he lightly graze his lips to give teasing peck on her hand, and then proceed to devour the ice cream afterwards. He leaned behind the backseat and smiled all so nonchalantly after he had completed his teasing act.

 

Her eyes widen when his lips brushed across her hand. What just happened?! This was supposed to be her game. She was supposed to make him squirm but yet she could feel the slight sensation on her womanhood. Damn, This is turning her on.

 

(Taeyang and Julie ..)

 

" Well, this is it ..” She said as she stopped and looked at her guy. Anna and Julie stays at their own apartment, but the layout is pretty much the same. Interior of the apartments are definitely different. Anna prefer a more classy and modern interior while our Julie here prefers decorations that are cute. Bears, plush toys, loads of pillows and toys everywhere, a place where you can find your inner kid at heart.

 

" Babe, you know we have been dating ..and we ..have not once .. " Taeyang was blushing, he was stuttering, he was looking down at his shoes the whole time, he couldn’t even look up at her .. Julie got the idea. It’s true, this kids have not kissed yet. Maybe a small peck on the cheek from time to time but they haven’t kiss or made out yet.

 

" Well then ..maybe we could try now?" Julie smiled to herself when she saw his action. How can he be so shy? He is so adorable!

 

He managed to lift his head to peek at her through his bangs, still blushing. With the help of the empty street and the romantic dim orangey yellow street light that shine on them, the two closed in the distance between them as they lean their face nearer. The moment their lips touched, sparks fly. They finally had their first proper kiss. He s his arm around her waist to deepened the kiss. Their kiss was soft and gentle with all their love poured into it hoping the other party could feel it. Julie’s hand combed through his hair as their tongues found each others’ existence only after moments and moments of nibbling and soft biting of the lips. Their tongues softly touching and gently dancing with each other. Their lips broke apart but their foreheads were still against one another, both were out of breath from that breathtaking first kiss and they both thought of the same thing. Damn, it’s addictive.

 

Damn, TOP and Anna are animals compared to the two of you.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: For those who are wondering, Chapter 15 will be the first R rated scene. Please do continue to support. Thank you.