Sleeping with my crush

Status: It’s Complicated

Wow, Thanks readers for still being here to read on. Last time we left off with Anna and Julie cooking Spaghetti for the guys. It was late and TOP suggested that the girls stay for the night. Let us continue..

 

The girls looked at each other.. a lot of questions are going through Anna mind right now. Where is she going to sleep? How is she going to sleep? What is she going to wear?

 

“Sure .. thanks.. “ Julie agreed to the idea, surprising Anna. The boys were close to them but they never had a sleepover. This is something new ..

 

"Erm.. where am I .. going to sleep?” Anna voice out nervously as she looked around hoping someone will answer her quickly else she will feel more awkward, causing the atmosphere to tense up..

 

“You can sleep in my room” Jiyong took almost less than two seconds to reply to her question..

 

“Then.. What will I wear? “ she asked again..

 

" You can wear my clothes, if you don’t mind.. " The leader said while looking at her from the sofa, now standing up ..

 

" Julie you can wear Taeyang hyung’s shirt" Seungri exclaimed while he was next to Taeyang nudging him a little ..

 

“Don’t be so nervous ..” TOP came back out with towels for them, pointing to the bathroom as he continue to sit on the sofa and bring the pillow and laptop to his lap.

 

Whose towels are these? Are they TOP’s? Damn.. these thoughts must be running through Anna’s head.

 

When it was Anna’s turn to shower .. she couldn’t even think properly, she is going to be sleeping over at the guys Penthouse. What if she got caught? What if rumours start to spread? So many things are running through her mind right now, but what she can do now is to bathe fast and get out of the bathroom..

 

She swallow the nervousness she had.. Undressing herself before walking into the showers. The guys have a long, almost rectangular shaped bathtub, but she don’t think it’s the time to use the bathtub. She was feeling too stressed out to relax. Normal shower would be a better choice. It is fast and.. Well, it’s fast and she was right. It took her only 10 minutes to come out of the shower.

 

She wore Jiyong's shirt that made it look like a mini dress on her.. she look herself in the mirror and smile.. it actually looks good on her.. she wore her own shorts as it was too short just to be a dress but nobody could even tell if she was wearing anything under that shirt .. Julie on the other hand was wearing her own jeans, but with Taeyang’s shirt.. since that was what she had on that day.

 

She walked out of the bathroom, holding on to her dirty clothings, walking to the living area. Words cannot describe how nervous she is. TOP was going to be there. How is he going to think of her? How is he going to react? Will he think she look good in these clothes? Is Jiyong’s shirt too long on her? Does Jiyong’s shirt make her look fat?

 

Oh, the questions. Anna..

 

Looks like she got anxious and nervous for nothing, no one is at the living area, they must have all go in their respective rooms. She let out a sigh of relief and walked towards Jiyong’s room to find him. Luckily she knows where the rooms are and who are the owners of each room. She took a deep breath before turning the doorknob, opening the door.

 

GDragon stopped whatever he was doing and turned around. His vision landed on Anna. The view in front of him right now made his heart pumped even faster now, admiring at how she look so good in his shirt, straight out from the shower, it felt so real like she rightfully belong to him and no one else .. It was then when Seungri interrupted. Jiyong continued to do whatever he was doing after he cleared his throat and shook his head a few times to get rid of the idea that is creeping up his mind.

 

" Hey! To make things less awkward, why not we all sleep in Jiyong’s hyung room tonight?” Seungri came in, walking past the nervous girl just outside the room as he sat on the bed. Everybody was actually hanging out at Jiyong’s room so it didn’t take much effort to make all of them to gather one room, but before any answer was replied to Seungri, TOP walk out the room, walking past her.

 

" What’s wrong with him?? " Julie asked looking at the door that TOP had just walked out of ..

 

" Well, let's just say that , he is love sick and confused.. “ The leader replied..

 

" Love sick?" Anna is so concerned..

 

" Yeah.. his ex girlfriend recently look for him and they started talking again “ Seungri continued for his buddy making Anna’s heart drop.. Oh no, he is love sick..

 

Oh no, he and his ex girlfriend are talking again.

 

“I think I am going to sleep first.. Am a little tired here” Daesung said with a tired look as he lie down on Jiyong’s bed.. Seungri followed right after he sees Daesung lying comfortably on the bed. Luckily Jiyong’s bed was enough to fit 4 adults.. if not it’s going to be awkward.. In fact, all their beds are this big. All king size beds. They probably need all those rest from the hard work piled up on them.

 

" I'll go out for awhile before sleeping" Anna said while she went out and closed the room door .

 

" I can guarantee you that , she went out to look for Seunghyun hyung.. “ Daesung spoke out mindlessly, not realizing his leader had looked down at his phone to hide his emotions..

 

Taeyang looked at Julie secretly while blushing, he wasn't use to a girl in the same room with him.

 

See. Shy boy.

 

" You can sleep in my room if you want" Taeyang finally use his courage to speak up since he saw that the room can’t contain all 7 of them..

 

" Are you going to sleep here with the guys??" Julie asked innocently, not sure of the arrangement ..

 

" Don't worry, I will take good care of him.. " Jiyong tried to distract himself with a tease and a joke.

 

" Alright then.. thank you. But if Anna comes over, can you please let her know that I am sleeping over at oppa’s room?" She ask Jiyong.

 

"Don't worry, I will"  He reassured with a smile.. She smiled back and walk out of the room.

 

(At the living room)

 

Anna saw TOP sitting alone on the sofa with his head thrown back, he had his eyes closed and laptop still on him. She slowly approached him and sat beside him. I guess it was because of the sound and the sudden weight sunken in on the sofa beside him that caused him to opened his eyes, he brought his head straight up and looked at the intruder.

 

" What are you doing here?" He looked at her curiously.

 

What do you think? She came here to cook?

 

" I... just needed to come to the living room " that was the stupidest excuse ever, she mentally facepalmed herself as she bite her lower lips hoping that he will buy her ridiculous excuse.

 

"Are you okay??" Anna decided to ask him when she saw that the coffee table had asked a few cans of beer lying around.

 

" Yeah.. I’m fine .. go and sleep " TOP said while he closed his eyes and rested his head again..

 

" I know what happened" Anna was waiting for his reaction, but he just didn't move. He just continued to be in the same position.

 

She can feel the pain in her heart, seeing him like this really could really kill her emotionally.

 

He sit back up on the sofa, took a few more cans on the table, opened it up and drank it, like it was plain water.

 

" Stop it! You had a lot!" She took the can from his hand but earned an ugly response from him instead..

 

"Give it back! “ he raised his voice, shocking her but she stand firm.. She can’t say that she wasn’t shock from his reaction he had given, but she suppress her emotions and show that she wasn’t affected by him raising his voice.

 

“ No .. What’s the point of drinking so much?! Does it help to change the situation?” she raised her voice back a little to counter his aggressiveness..

 

“ Do you know how is to love someone so much? “ he answered as he lowered his voice slightly while trying to get his can of beer from her hand.

 

Why are you trying so hard to get the can from her hand? There are a few unopened ones on the glass coffee table in front of you.

 

" Of course I do! “ she replied trying the keep control of her voice from breaking down, still trying to get the same can of beer away from him when he came nearer.

 

" N-o.. no you don't .. especially when you still have feelings for her, but you can’t have her back .. “ he said, while tears starts to form in his eyes. His voice sounded so broken and the state of look he is in right now is so vulnerable that it hurt her heart, a lot.  

 

" You think I don’t know that?!" Anna countered almost immediately without hesitation, looking at his teary eyes .

 

" Do you know how it feels to secretly have feelings for another person??" He asked her as he slurred his words slightly.

 

" I experience this feeling, every day ..." she said softly.

 

TOP did not know what to say next so he tries to take the can of beer from her hands again but she didn’t budge..

 

" Why do you even care? Just give it back to me! " he raised his voice again, this time feeling annoyed as he knows how vulnerable he is right now.  

 

“ So what if you broke up?! Can’t you find another girl out there? Why must you act like this?! Does she even know?! Is It worth it?! Why are you even doing this to yourself?! “ she shouted causing him to be a little bit sober.

 

Is Anna shouting at him?

 

“Do you know you still have friends and your family beside you?! And don’t you ever say I don’t know how it feels to love someone so much, and not have him love me back .. “ she continued on but this time, a little softer. This is the first time she raised her voice at him, better yet, shouting at him..

 

He just looked at her, shocked and blinked a few times, feeling speechless.. She slammed the beer can on the table and went to the nearest bathroom to lock herself in there while tears start to roll down her cheeks uncontrollably. She felt as though a knife had continuously stabbed her hard and it hurts to see him like this .. It hurts to know that he doesn’t even know how she had been feeling for these past 2 years. It hurts to know that he did not even take notice of her at all.

 

After cooling herself down, she unlocked the bathroom and slowly walked out, she wanted to give him space but at the same time she was concerned on how he is after the small drama.. I guess the concern feeling overpowered the other thought, so she had to walk to the living room to check up on him.. There he is, lying on the sofa, asleep and probably drunk in the living room.

 

She slowly went to the very classy, glass coffee table to keep all the cans of beer away. She threw the empty ones and kept the full ones in the fridge. She then proceed on to take a clean cloth to clean the alcohol that was spilled on the table. She went to his closet to find a small towel and wet it with warm water before heading back to the living room to place it on his forehead. She squat down beside him.

 

" Why must you do this to yourself??" Anna asked softly as she slowly caressed his cheeks. She took this opportunity to talk in his face and maybe let out her true feelings bit by bit..

 

“ It's not worth it. Please don’t be like that .. “ she began talking to him, or maybe herself. He pretty much looked like he is dead asleep.

 

She looked at him, lightly grazed his unguarded face and arranging his fringe. She then sat on the floor, when her legs got tired from squatting.

 

Stop touching him Anna. Don’t be a ert.

 

She took off the towel on his head gently when the towel felt cold. She placed one of her arm on the arm rest of the sofa, just beside his head, resting her head, looking at his sleeping figure watching him sleep. It wasn’t long for her to fall asleep.. leaning on the sofa, It was about 4am when he woke up to realise that, his head was spinning and that he had a blanket on him ..

 

He slowly sat up and saw that a girl was sitting on the floor asleep. He took a closer look, squinting his eyes in the dark, to briefly figure out that it was Anna. he looked around the living room that is dimly lit from the city lights and building lights from the outside, through the glass window that shined in a little. He turned and look closely to see that she also had a different blanket over her shoulder, covering her..

 

Wait a minute.. Why is there a blanket on her? Why is there a blanket on yourself?

 

He wasn’t drunk last night, but he was light headed, he was trying to get drunk, but since Anna had stopped it, feeling light headed was the closest he could get.. That was why he was so frustrated. Memories of what had happened during that period was started to flash in his head as he recalled Anna’s word. Not a clear memory, but he could early remember her raising her voice and shouting at him.

 

He then looked at her and smile, she must have really cared about him to shout and be in this position.. He slowly get up, not wanting to disturb Anna, went past Jiyong’s room and might as well check on them. He turned the doorknob quietly and what greeted his line of vision was 4 bodies dead sleeping on the bed with light snorings heard. He can’t figure out who is who, since the lights were off, but he knew through the snores. After all, they have been staying together for a few years now. He made his way to the bathroom and try to sober himself up. He looked in the mirror and Anna’s words flashed back again.. Not all, but these. “ IWhy must you act like this? Is it worth it? Does she even know?” Damn, he hate to admit it, but she was right. It’s really not worth it. He took a deep breath and walk out of the toilet heading for the sofa, still feeling lightheaded.

 

He don’t know why he didn’t go back to his room to sleep, but probably because he didn’t want to be alone that night. He tried not to make any big actions while getting back on the sofa and it wasn’t long before he fell back to sleep.

 

In the morning at about 9am, everyone in the room slowly wake up one by one. They took turns to shower and wash up, it was an excuse to sleep longer. They have about 7 bathroom in that penthouse, but everybody is using Jiyong’s.

 

Seungri was the first to finish, therefore walking to the living room to see that Anna and TOP was asleep together.. TOP laying on the sofa, while Anna is on the floor, sleeping with only a cushion below her head and a blanket that covered her body. Anna must have woken up in the middle of the night and took the nearest cushion she could find and went back to sleep.

 

“ This is going to be exciting .. “ Seungri mumbled to himself and he walked back to Jiyong’s room excitedly.

 

The youngest made so much noise that caused the 2 to wake up. When Anna realise that she fell asleep on the floor, she got up immediately and went to the bathroom. She was embarrassed. Well, she know that nothing happened but did she just slept with TOP in one space? She had just spent the night alone with her crush. It was like taking another step forward to bring their relationship closer. She started smiling to herself at the thought of that.

 

TOP sat up on the sofa, still a little light headed. This time looking at Seungri that had appeared again..

 

" What happened last night?" Seungri asked him but he just shrugged.

 

" I seriously don't know " TOP was honestly confused ..

 

“ All I know is I need the bathroom..” he got up from the sofa and made his way to his own room, his own bathroom. He need a moment, in his personal space to think what had happened. Seungri walked to Jiyong’s room where Taeyang and Daesung is.. Time to gossip and spill some secrets.

 

Jiyong didn’t want to hear those gossips so he went out of his room and walked to the living room, he squat down and started to fold the blankets left on the sofa. He didn't sleep until 2 am last night, he had went over to the living room to check on both TOP and Anna when they didn’t return back to his room. When he went to the living room, he saw the both of them. A mixed of emotions came crashing to him, he felt a tint of jealousy and sadness. He wanted to just walk away from them but his body didn't allow him to. He didn’t want any of them to catch a cold. So he ended up covering them with his blankets and turning off the lights before going back to his own room.


Oh, Jiyong.. No wonder they both had blankets on them, no wonder the lights were off. They really are lucky to have you as a good friend.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------