I'm trying my best to keep away from you

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello readers! Welcome back to the story, unfortunately, this is already Chapter 41.This story will end at Chapter 50. Will Anna end up with TOP or Jiyong? Or maybe even stay single? Please do continue to read and support! Thank you.

 

Hello readers! On the last chapter, TOP and Shirley had a argument, also the gang went swimmin and Jiyong got jealous just by watching them.

 

URL : https://www.instagram.com/p/B0L3IV7hOI9/?igshid=1gjwnte3zg7d2

 

“ Jiyong oppa?” She opened the bathroom door slightly, looking around for him but he was nowhere to be found. She slowly walked out of his room with only a towel wrapped skimpily around her.. She walked to his room door, opening it slowly, peeking her head out slightly.. The moment she opened the door, the familiar game music and guns sounds could be heard, followed by Seungri and Daesung’s laughter.. Her eyes scanned around the living room and there was Jiyong, sitting on the sofa, tapping and reading on his phone.. 

 

“ Jiyong oppa..” She called again, a little louder this time but there was no answer, she took a deep breath before trying for the third time. 

 

“ JIYONG OPPA! “ she shouted, startling him. He instinctively threw his smartphone on the sofa and ran towards her, upon hearing her call for him.. 

 

“ What happened?!” He stood in front of her and scanned her whole body to see if she was hurt anywhere. She could see the anxiousness and concern in his eyes and she started to giggle at his reaction.. 

 

“ I need you to pass me my bag. I left it on the dining chair..” She pointed at the direction of the dining area..

 

“ You gave me a shock..” He placed one hand on his chest as he walked over to take her bag and passed it to her.. He was about to turn and leave when Anna used her right hand to grab his arm.. 

 

“ I have no clothes” she whispered softly to him. Maybe it was the swim that made them both so tired that neither of them remembered that Anna had no clothes to wear. 

 

“ Oh yeah..” He walked in his room towards his wardrobe. He took his shirt and long pants, passing it to her. She thanked him while taking his outfit, heading back to his bathroom. She wore his shirt and looked at herself in the mirror. His shirt was like a mini dress for her. His shirt stopped three inches above her knee. As long as she doesn't bend down or raise her arms high up, they would not be able to see her underwear.. She smiled at her outfit. She didn’t need the long pants that Jiyong handed her. She walked out of the bathroom with his long pants in her arms, placing it on his bed as she walked out to the living room to join the boys, earning stares from all four guys.. 

 

“ What?” She asked when she saw that all four pairs of eyes were analysing her.. 

 

“ I’ll go take a shower..” Taeyang was the first one to walk away from the scene, walking towards his bedroom. 

 

" y..” Seungri commented earning a frown from the leader. Anna blushes at the comment. 

 

“ I remembered specifically that I passed you my long pants.” Jiyong found it weird that she only came out half dressed. 

 

“ I don’t like wearing pants..” She sat beside him with her phone, crossing her legs. Her left over her right. He could see her bare part of her thighs when she crossed her legs. Jiyong swallowed his saliva and looked away, feeling very uncomfortable right now. 

 

Well.. This is awkward..

 

“ It’s time for me to shower" Daesung proceeded to his room leaving the three in the living area. Jiyong was uncomfortable as heck, that the love of his life was only half dressed in a house filled with boys, with Seungri playful as heck and Anna oblivious as heck. But he couldn’t deny that she looks y in his shirt. DAMN..

 

“ Anna, do you need my pants?” Seungri has his body turned to her direction, asking her but she just shook her head. Her eyes not leaving her phone screen. Jiyong shot a death glare at the youngest, who was still scanning her legs.. When he found out that his leader was glaring at him, he quickly cleared his throat and changed the topic. 

 

“ Are you staying here tonight?” Seungri changed the topic as fast as he could think.. 

 

“ Should I ?” She looked up from her phone to the leader who smiled at her.. It was her decision. If she wants to leave, Jiyong will definitely send her back but if she wants to stay, she is always welcome to.. 

 

“ I’ll decide later. I’m heading to the kitchen.. You guys want anything?” She stood up, waiting for the boys to respond but she got two heads that shook in response instead. She walked towards the kitchen but soon stopped in her tracks when she heard the main door open. Her heart nearly dropped when she saw her ex boyfriend. Oh right.. He lives here too.. 

 

Oh dear Anna..

 

“ Hyung.. You are home..” Seungri greeted the eldest in the group.. 

 

He stood there, stunned to see Anna in his house, wearing nothing but what seems to be the leader’s shirt.. 

 

“ What-What are you doing here?” He started to stutter, his eyes automatically scanning her body.. He could feel his heart tightened at the view in front of him.  

 

“ She went swimming with us..” Seungri helped Anna to answer him.. TOP was scanning her body but stopped when he saw her bandage wrist. His instinct took over as he immediately rushed forward to hold her left hand in his. There, she felt it again.. That tingling soft electric current that ran through her body. Jiyong staring hard at the scene unfolding in front of him.. 

 

“ What happened to your hand?” His voice suddenly became soft and filled with concern, melting her broken heart but she tried her best to control her emotions.. Seungri stood up from the floor, looking weirdly at the rapper. 

 

“ Hyung.. You don’t remember anything?” He looked at him, weirdly.. 

 

“I'm fine…” She took back her hand, looking away.. 

 

“ She’s hurt because of you…” Seungri told him .. Earning another confused look from the rapper.. 

 

“ Oppa. Enough.” She tried to stop him but he just couldn’t keep his mouth shut.. Seungri started explaining everything to him .. TOP eyes widened a little when he heard the details. Anna could feel her tears building up in her eyes. Damn, Seungri.. Why can’t you just shut up? She quickly blink her tears away. 

 

“ Shirley p-pushed you?” He turned his attention to her but she just ignored him.. She really don’t want anymore drama and trouble.. 

 

“ Answer me..” TOP pleaded with her as he went closer towards her, placing his hand on her arm .. She tried to use her right hand to shove his hand away from her arm.. It was so awkward.. Jiyong could feel the tension therefore he immediately stood beside them.. 

 

“ Anna..” TOP was then cut off when she smacked his hand right off her arm.. 

 

“ I wanna go home now ..." She spoke softly to Jiyong, walking out of the door.. 

 

“ I'll drive you back..” Jiyong wanted to follow behind her but TOP grabbed him back.. 

 

“ I’ll do it.. I need to talk to her..” TOP walked out the door immediately, leaving Jiyong to stand there. He didn’t know what to do. Will the talk be beneficial to her or will it hurt her more? She was lucky that the moment she heard TOP’s voice, the lift door had already closed. She started running immediately when the lift door open, but it was a few quick moments later when she heard his voice, chasing up to her. The next thing she knew, he was standing right in front of her. 

 

“ Did Shirley really pushed you?” He is not going to let this go isn’t he? 

 

Really?

 

“ Just let it slide, will you? Don’t say anything to her..” She answered him when she realizes he is not going to let her go if she doesn't answer him. He has always been a very stubborn and persistent man. 

 

“ We will see a doctor now.” He grabbed her arm but she smacked him off again. 

 

“ Stop grabbing me..” She told him sternly.. 

 

“ Stop rejecting me.” He was even more serious and stern than her. She looked away from him, not wanting her heart to obey or sway. 

 

“ How can you even go swimming?!” He asked but Anna just decided to walk away from him when she realizes that she doesn't have to report her every action and decisions to him.. TOP chases after her again, blocking her road. 

 

“ Anna Stop it..” He prevents her from moving but this time he got a different response from her. She broke down. 

 

“ I'm trying my best to forget about you!” She continued as tears starts to form.. 

 

“ Why must you make it so difficult for me?!” She shouted as she looked up at him with desperate eyes, a tear escaped out from her eye.. 

 

“ Do you know how hard is it for me to move on?!” All of her feelings and emotions are being poured out right now.. TOP just stood there silent, allowing her to rant.. Jiyong and Seungri has now came down from their penthouse, Jiyong just feel that he couldn’t leave Anna with him, Anna will surely break down and he was right.. On the other hand, Seungri couldn’t leave the two to be together, afraid that they might fight again.. When they saw the ex couple talking, or more like Anna ranting, Seungri pulled the leader behind, hiding at the lift lobby, as they eavesdropped.. 

 

“ You are getting married soon, I really don't want any trouble.. Please…” She talked while another tear dropped down, she wanted to walk away, but he didn't give up, he went forward and grabbed her arm, but this time, he pulled her in for a hug.. One of his hands pressed on the back of her head as she leaned on his chest.. This was the scent that she used to love. She felt as if everything had fallen in to the right places when she took a deep breath in. No no no. ! When she got her senses back she began to struggle and she pushed him off her.. 

 

“ What are you doing?!” She literally screamed at him while this time, his tears fell from his cheeks.. 

 

“ What don't you understand?! I’m trying my best to not love you! WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!” She shouted loud and clear. She didn’t care if she was in public.. Her emotions freely coursed through her body her emotions are taking over.. she was sobbing now.. 

 

“ I’m trying to keep myself away from you.. So when the day comes, I won't kill myself..” The last few words came out barely as a whisper. She felt as if her soul has abandoned her. She had never felt so vulnerable and empty, it was draining all the energy in her. 

 

“ Go.. Go back ... P..please..” She took a deep breath as she spoke again, wanting to leave but that’s when she heard a familiar voice coming from behind. TOP’s eyes widened at that familiar sound.. Shirley.. 

 

“ You still won't give up.. Won't you?” She stood beside TOP and glared at Anna but she just look away from her in return.. TOP grabbed on to her arm when he felt her moving nearer towards Anna.. 

 

“ Are you afraid that I might hurt her?” She looked up from her arm at him who was keeping a cautious eye at her.. Jiyong was tempted to walk out now that Shirley have came in to the picture. He needs to be there for Anna but Seungri stopped him.. 

 

“ Let them settle on their own..” He held on to Jiyong.. Jiyong let out a sigh and slumped his shoulders, worried.. 

 

“ Why do you keep on pestering my husband?!” She shouted at her.. Anna wanted to walk away but Shirley stood in front of her and stopped her .. 

 

“ Answer me!” She ignored her walking past her but this time Shirley, grabbed her arm.. TOP smacked her hands off Anna’s arm.. TOP was the one who grabbed both her arms and face her towards him. He was getting pissed now.. 

 

“ You answer me.. Did you push her last night?” He stared hard at her but she just kept silent.. 

 

“ Did you pushed her at the bar?!” He was getting fiercer.. 

 

“ So what if I did ?! Does that hurt you?! Huh?!” She retorted back at him. At this point of time, TOP really felt like giving her one good and hard slap but he can’t. He can’t hit her because she’s pregnant! 

 

“ I really don't know why the hell you are so attracted to her!” She pushed him off hard and TOP stumbled off the sidewalk, shocked at her sudden strength.. 

 

“ Why can’t you keep your hands away from her?!” She stepped forward and pushed him again, forcing him to be nearer on the road.. Anna looked up at the scene, dumbfounded. Shirley was pushing him nearer and nearer to the road, scolding him at the same time, causing her heart to tighten in fear.. Does she know how dangerous this is?! This time, Jiyong couldn’t take it anymore, he came out from hiding, Seungri gave up as he let out a sigh and followed behind him.. 

 

Oh.. Why quarrel in the middle of the road?!

 

“ Shirley, stop your nonsense!” TOP was now in the middle of the road.. Shirley used one hand to press on her temple. She was getting a headache because of him. She walked away from him as she grunted.. 

 

Just as Shirley wanted to speak again, a strong light shone, causing everybody to turn their attention to the same direction, Anna noticed the engine sound coming closer and closer, earning a gasp from her.. ''No no no!" Anna didn’t think much, she just wanted to get TOP out of the road and without thinking, she dashed out and pushed him as hard as she could with both her hands.. He lost his balance and fell on the curb at the other side of the road.. Everyone gasped as they see the scene unfolding in front of them and there was nothing they could have done to change what was about to happen. 

 

Oh my goodness!