Cooking for 7

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! The last time we left the gang in a theme park. Things started to get hot with Jiyong and Anna, and when I say hot, I mean she cling on to his arm till it’s red. Let’s see what the gang have for us this time.

 

"How was it?" Julie asked her best friend with a look that is expecting answers from her ..

 

" It’s fun.. But I really do feel bad for hurting Jiyong.. “ she replied, looking constantly at Gdragon that was behind them. She was still feeling guilty..

 

"Okay guys! Pirate ship!” Seungri was getting more and more excited after every ride..

 

“ I think he might want to try every ride in this theme park” Julie whispered to her best friend.

 

“TOP oppa.. you can sit with Jiyong oppa .. I will sit this alone .. “ she told TOP but Jiyong interrupted..

 

" Yeah .. like I’m going to let you sit alone " He knows that she is a timid girl.. a dependant yet timid girl .. they all know that actually, it’s not really a secret..

 

Is that true now?

 

Before she could say more, he grabbed her wrist gently as they proceed on rides after rides at the theme park.. Rides after rides after rides, It was almost 6pm when they decided to stop and take a break but that’s when the goofy one made noise again..

 

" I’m hungry" Seungri rubbed his stomach, looking around to see if there’s anything for him..

 

" It's getting late.. we still have lots of food in the fridge, I want to use them up before they spoil" Jiyong knows that they don’t really have time to cook when they are working, so since everyone is here, he sees a good opportunity to finish whatever it’s in the fridge today.

 

"Okay! i will cook for you guys " Anna suggested almost immediately with enthusiasm..

 

"I know you bake .. but I didn’t know you cook “ The goofy controlled his laughter .

 

Here you will see what i mean by Tom and Jerry.

 

Anna loves baking. She would always bake cookies or cupcakes for them from time to time, even making them as guinea pigs when she want to test out new flavours ..

 

" I wanna cook something for Jiyong oppa.” Some might get the wrong idea, but Anna just really wanted to make it up to him for clinging on to him so hard .. This made him smile uncontrollably, he had to look away to hide that smile or else the goofy one will make fun of him again..

 

(At the Penthouse Suite)

 

The 5 boys are staying together. Staying together would be easier for them since they all work together. 5 of them have individual rooms in their penthouse. Individual bathroom as well as having their personal walk-in wardrobe. They share a kitchen, living room and they have 2 guest bathrooms too. It’s a beautiful penthouse suite. Their house is filled with ceiling to floor glass windows that could see the city skyline and even the ocean that is far away. The interior colors are mostly beige and white while their kitchen and bathroom is marble decorated. One word to describe their Penthouse Suite. GORGEOUS.

 

" I will go prepare the food now " Anna said almost immediately once they reached.. she looked at the clock and it shows 8pm. It was getting really late..

 

Gdragon opened the 2-door fridge to reveal : eggs, vegetables, milk, fish, chicken, pasta,rice,bread and many more condiments.  

 

“Okay! Let’s get started.. “ she clapped her hands together and proceed on to the sink to wash her hands ..

 

" I came to help you ..." Julie offered, as she enter the kitchen and start washing her hands.

 

Anna turned her attention to Jiyong, who was standing at the fridge, preparing himself to help them cook.

 

Or should i say, he is standing at the fridge to watch Anna.

 

"Oppa, please go take a rest ..” Anna lightly pushed him out earning smiles from him..

 

" What are you thinking of cooking? Julie asked looking at the fridge after Anna chased Jiyong out of the kitchen..

 

" i was thinking .. maybe Spaghetti? “ Anna took out the ingredients that she wanted to use for the night while Julie went out of the kitchen to check with the rest if they are okay with having Spaghetti for dinner.

 

Agreed.

 

The girls spent almost an hour cooking as they talked about their lives, giving advices on ways to tackle with their crushes, playing out scenario on what will happen if the secret is leaked .. Well, let’s just say that they are gossiping. Surprisingly, the boys did not enter the kitchen at all to disturb.

 

"Look, if you don’t tell him, I’ll help you.. “ Julie wanted to exit the kitchen but was stopped by a yelp.

 

" OW! No! “ Anna looked at her finger, as she accidentally made a small cut from the shock.

 

"Relax .. oh Gosh.. “ Julie walked over to her while Anna on her part that she had cut herself..

 

At around 9pm, when everything was done, they went out to the living room to serve the guys but one was missing. It was easy to spot since the one that was missing is none other than TOP.

 

Someone’s crush.

 

“ Hmmm , where is Seunghyun oppa? " Julie asked, as Anna looked around curiously..

 

"He is taking a shower " The leader pointed to the bathroom where water dropping on the floor could be heard .

 

"So .. you can cook.. " Seungri looked over at her while he took the first bite .

 

“ Of course .. “ she proudly sat beside him and watched him eat the food that she had cooked .

 

“ Hey! it’s actually good .. “ he commented, still chewing on his food ..

 

“ Julie helped of course .. “ She added making him laugh..

 

“ I knew it was too good to be all you.. “ he earning a small push from her ..

 

All of them were eating except Anna.. she was just sitting there watching them eat but it didn’t take very long till one of them speak out to ask..

 

"Why aren't you eating ?"  Taeyang found it puzzling..

 

" Maybe later?” She stood up and walked to the kitchen. She then came out from the kitchen with a empty plate, to cover the his plate that was reserved for TOP.

 

"Oh! someone is waiting for him .. " Seungri leans forward as he teased Anna and laughed.

 

" I hope you choke on your food“ Anna snapped back while giving Seungri a sweet smile. What can I say ? They are like Tom and Jerry.

 

The moment he hear the bathroom door opened, he let it out .. It was like an volcano eruption has just occurred, Seungri’s voice just came out from his big mouth.

 

" Hyung! Someone is waiting for you! Hurry up!” Seungri shouted while he continue to laugh and eat all at the same time ..

 

She took her fork, poked anything that she could find on her plate and stuffed it into his mouth earning more chuckles from him..

 

He came out from the bathroom with an oblivious look. His hair was still damp from the showers, he was just wearing his usual plain grey shirt and his home shorts, and not to mention, he smelled so good.. Anna was already full, just by looking at him walk out of the bathroom..

 

Oh dear Anna.

 

"What did you say? " he asked since he couldn’t really hear what the youngest said just now.. he then sat down in front of the reserved plate.

 

“ Nothing .. “ Anna interrupted as she got up and reveal the food to him..

 

" Thanks.. " he pick up his fork and started eating .. She could just sit there and watch him eat but because she didn’t want her teasing partner to start his teasing again, she better stop and start eating ..

 

" Hyung.. what took you so long? Do you know someone waited for you? “ Seungri shot that question at TOP but looked at Anna as he put on his cheeky smile at her.

 

" You didn’t have to wait.. you must be hungry..” he looked at her and said with a gentle voice . Anna’s heart was pumping so hard.. she didn’t bother about what Seungri had said, in fact she could care less about the world right now as all she could see right now was TOP eating right in front of her .. How can a man still look so manly and handsome when he is eating.

 

After dinner, the girls cleaned up and washed up before plotting themselves on the sofa filled with the boys.  

 

" Thanks for today guys .. but I think it’s rather late now so I’ll make a move first .." Anna said to the guys as she saw that it’s already 10:30pm on the wall clock and she didn’t want to impose on them any longer ..

 

“Julie.. You following?” she continued, while finding Julie to make eye contact with her.

 

"Why not stay here tonight? " TOP nonchalantly said as he looked up from his laptop, looking at the girls.. Can you imagine the thoughts and feelings all mixed up in one’s head and mind? That is what Anna is going through right now and all her reaction was just blankly staring at he as he continue on.

 

" You girls must be tired as well " he place his laptop on the sofa and stood up walking towards the bedroom..

 

Anna took a glance at the rest and landed on Seungri who gave the biggest reaction among all to what TOP had said, he held his mouth as he laughed. Looks like Julie isn’t the only one who knows about this secret .. Is It that obvious??

 

Oh dear Anna, I think it is rather obvious.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------