Whose?!

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers, On the last chapter, TOP woke up and he has also found out that Anna donated some of her blood to him. Late that night, a mysterious man showed up. Lets's continue..

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7F-Q-EBvpD/?igshid=qktjcfzmb8tb

 

“ Mr.Choi Seunghyun right? How are you feeling?” An attractive man in his early thirties asked him as he walked up to him. He was wearing a black suit with white collar buttoned shirt, black tie and black pants along with his black branded dress shoes. If anyone were to focus on just him, they would think they are in monochrome mode.  

 

“ Sorry, and you are?” TOP had no idea who this guy was. He did look familiar though, but he can’t fix the pieces together yet, at least not now.. The unknown guy sat down on the chair beside his bed. 

 

“ I heard that you are getting married to Shirley soon?” He completely ignored his question by asking another question. How does this guy know so much information? Is he one of the paparazzi? Is he with the media? Oh dear.. but wait, if he is, there should be more of his colleagues surrounding him with a camera or maybe even a voice recorder. That shouldn’t be the case then.. who is this man? 

 

“ I’m sorry.. Who are you?” TOP is very curious now.. 

 

“ I suggest you leave her now..” The guy may seem like he couldn’t be bothered about anything but his tone sounded as though he was ready for a challenge. Now, TOP wasn’t the first to initiate the marriage. It was Shirley but because he made it sound like a challenge, TOP didn’t like it. 

 

Seriously? This guy should answer questions better..

 

“ I don’t think it will affect you on who I am marrying..” TOP hates it when someone challenges him. If someone were to use a softer approach and have a proper conversation with him, perhaps he will listen. 

 

“ You are right. It doesn’t affect me but she is carrying my baby..” TOP's eyes widen at the sentence. What is he talking about? She as in Shirley? Isn’t that his baby? Why did someone came to visit him in the hospital at about 4 in the morning to tell him that his fiancée is carrying someone else’s child?! 

 

“ What are you saying?” He asked the mysterious man. He stared hard at that nonsensical man right in front of him. The man just smirked at his reaction as he leaned back on the backrest and crossed his arms. 

 

“ Shirley is carrying my child,” he told TOP with confidence.. 

 

Oh , the cat is out of the bag..

 

“ Crazy..” TOP looked away and scoffed.. 

 

“ Look.. If you don't believe me, we can wait for the baby to be born and have a DNA..” He turned his head to look at him with a frown. He doesn’t look crazy. He looked as if he was dead serious about this situation. Oh my goodness, it starts to click to him now. That is Shirley’s ex isn’t he?! He remembered Shirley ever telling him that her crazy ex is stalking her, persuading her to take her back. 

 

“ And I really didn't mean to make you injured.. I just wanted to get my man to bring you to me.. Now I have to be the one to come to you because of what they did.” He added, rolling his eyes at the stupidity of his guys, making TOP frown even more. 

 

“ It was you?” His eyes filled with anger now. The fire in his eyes was obvious now. Oops..

 

“ I’m sorry..I never wanted to hurt you..” He sincerely apologized earning a sigh from him. 

 

“ I will pay for all medical expenses.. I’m truly sorry..” TOP fire slowly extinguish when he kept apologising. The weird thing was that he knew that the apologies were genuine and sincere. 

 

“ I’m really tired now.. I would like to rest..” The man took the hint and stood up, arranging his blazer properly. 

 

“ Think about it” That mysterious man headed towards the door but stopped when he placed his hand on the door handle. He turned around, remembering something. 

 

“ By the way, sorry about that. I’m Andy..” The moment he said that, he opened the door and left, leaving TOP alone in the room. Is he telling the truth? So he is Andy! Has Shirley been telling a huge lie all this while? He scratched the back of his head with his non-injured hand, leaning back against the bedrest as tons of emotions coarsed through him. He felt so cheated, angry, disappointed, upset.. So many different emotions right now. This is so confusing! Is he supposed to believe his fiancee or this mysterious man? He could easily be a crazy man that entered his ward at 4 am in the morning but he also could be telling the truth.. TOP spent the rest of the night thinking.. Shirley, Jiyong, Anna, this mysterious guy and him. How did this get so complicated?! 

 

The next morning, Anna went to the hospital. She limped quietly towards his ward. She opened the door to sneak a peek and found him in a sitting position on his bed, reading a magazine. The magazine was on his lap, he was only using one hand to flip the pages since the other was injured. He looked up the moment he heard the door creaked.. Since there was no one in the room and he was awake, she decided to enter like a normal person and not a creepy sneaky person sneaking in. 

 

“ Good morning..” She used her crutches as she limped towards him slowly.. He closed his magazine and smiled at her.. She took a seat in the chair beside his bed, placing her crutches beside her.. 

 

“ Feeling better today?” She asked him as he looked at her with a smile still plastered on his face.. 

 

“ I feel much better.. How about you?” He asked her back, earning a few nods from her.. TOP has been smiling the moment she came in, he was still smiling now and it’s creeping her out. 

 

“ Why are you smiling like that?” It has been so long since she saw his smile so wide.. He probably feels happy now, knowing that there was a possibility that Shirley’s baby is not his.. Which also means that there is also a high possibility that he don’t have to spend the rest of his life with her. YAY!

 

“ Nothing..” He just continued to smile.. 

 

“ Okay? You are really creeping me out.. Have you eaten?” She changed the topic quickly. 

 

“ I'm in a hospital.. They would ensure that I eat even though I’m not hungry.. How about you? You look like you lost weight..” TOP frowned the moment he finished his sentence. Anna saw the concern in his facial expression and this honestly melted her heart but she quickly turned away. No, she can’t let her heart flutter again. 

 

“ I’ll eat later..” She spoke softly, not looking at him.. 

 

“ Anna.. Thank you.” He thanked her but she turned towards him and frowned.. Why is he thanking me again? 

 

“ You thanked me yesterday already,” she reminded him.. 

 

“ You saved me twice..” He continued smiling widely at her. Well, he was right. Once from the speeding car and this was the second time.. 

 

He wanted to move his hand over to hers but he kept his hands to himself the moment the door made the familiar creak sound again. s plus Julie came pouring in, one by one.. 

 

“ Leader-in-law.. You are here too?” Seungri greeted Anna. Jiyong rolled his eyes as he resisted the urge to strangle that guy right there. Why is he still so playful even early in the morning?! 

 

“ Leader-in-law?” TOP looked at Seungri who was currently showing a cheeky smile.. He hung his arm around Jiyong's shoulder, trying to explain. 

 

“ He is our leader. She is our leader in law.” He smiled at the leader but Jiyong pushed his arm away from his shoulder and walked away from him. He started to feel shy and embarrass.. It was adorable actually. TOP look down now, deep in thoughts.. Are they really dating? Have they started? When did they start? 

 

Leader in law? Hahaha..

 

“ We were actually going to have our breakfast but Jiyong wanted to check up on you first..” Taeyang spoke up breaking the weird tension that was in the room. 

 

“ I’m fine.. You guys can go ahead” TOP replied.. Seungri immediately smiling, excited to be filling his tummy with food.. 

 

“ Let’s go!” Seungri was the first to walk towards the door, the rest following behind except Anna. Anna was still seated there. Not moving ..

 

“ You are not coming?” Julie asked her.. 

 

“ No.. I want to stay here awhile.” She smiled at her best friend standing at the door but before Julie could reply back, Jiyong stepped forward and interrupted.. 

 

“ You need to eat.. I’ll get something for you ya.” Jiyong gave a small smile when Anna nod and grin at him, before walking out the door. They seem to be dating. Jiyong really went for it. TOP saw their interactions and although it hurts but he needs to be happy for them. He was the one that gave her up to the leader. He needs to be happy that Anna would be taken care of.. Shortly after Jiyong left, the door opened again.. A pretty nurse came in with a tray of food. 

 

“ It's time for your breakfast Mr Choi,” the nurse place down his breakfast on the table and pushed the table to be placed right in front of him.. It seemed to be porridge with shredded chicken, something plain and simple for the injured him. He thanked the nurse before she gave a smile and walked out. He took up the spoon, trying his best to grip on to the spoon, but he seem to keep failing. His hand was weak. Anna smiled the scene. She knows how it feels to have a weak hand. Her left hand is in the same situation so she stood up and sat on his bed. 

 

“ Let me do it..” She took his spoon and scoop some porridge in it, blowing it slowly. 

 

“ Here..” She gave the handle of the spoon back to him, causing him to look at her, confused.

 

“ I thought you were going to feed me..” He looked at her but she just shook her head. 

 

“ No thank you. No more misunderstandings please..” She still had her crutches and her bandaged wrist. She wouldn’t want anymore injuries for awhile now. He took the spoon handle from her, placing the porridge in his mouth. She took the empty spoon and scooping some porridge in it, blowing it, wanting to pass to him but the door opened and Shirley shouted.. 

 

“ Seriously?! You again?!” She walked in and furiously threw her handbag on the chair .. immediately snatching the spoon from her.. 

 

“ He can't hold the spoon well..” Anna explained the situation while while she throws herself in between TOP and Anna. 

 

“ Let me feed him then.” Shirley sat on the bed and Anna took the hint to stand up, taking her crutches.. She limped her way to the door. He looking at her every step. He wanted to hold her back but decided for her to leave instead because he needed to speak to Shirley anyway. He needed to clarify some stuff with her. 

 

“ Here you go baby.” She had scooped some porridge on the spoon with the other hand under the spoon just in case some spilled or dropped out from the spoon but TOP turned sideways.. 

 

“ I lost my appetite..” He leaned back, staring at her.. 

 

“ Why? You have to eat baby.. Are you angry with me?” She asked, oblivious that her lover came to the hospital to have a chat with TOP.. Unable to fold his arms in anger, he clenched his fists hard as he continued to glare at her. She placed the spoon down and started whining sweetly.. 

 

“ Sorry for not turning up yesterday. When the hospital called me, I was sleeping.. I’m really sorry,” she pouted and apologized for all the wrong reasons. 

 

As if TOP would be angry at you for not turning up.. 

 

” I need to ask you something.” TOP stared straight into her eyes. She knew this is serious.. He wasn’t smiling, he wasn’t frowning. He was just staring in her eyes. It is quite scary actually. 

 

“ Okay..” She sat properly, waiting for him to speak. 

 

“ Andy came and look for me at 4 this morning…” Shirley eyes widen at his words.. Oh .. 

 

“ Oh.. Did he? He’s creepy, isn’t he? He is the one that stalks-” Shirley tugged the loose strands behind her ears uncomfortably. Her heart racing fast.. 

 

“ Who is the real father of your baby?” TOP cut off her blabbers and get straight in to seeking the answers that he needs. He was getting furious when he saw her eyes shifting away, nervously looking away.. 

 

“ Of course it’s you baby..” She used her hand to hold on to his shoulder but he shrug her hand away.. 

 

“ Tell me the truth…” He could see the fear and guilt in Shirley eyes as that moment, he knew that Shirley was lying. He was sure that she was lying. 

 

“ It's .. Yours …” She continued on her lies, but softer this time. Under TOP's immense stares, Shirley could feel her sweat glands opening up its pores and her hands are all clammy. 

 

“ Okay we will wait till the baby is born, I want a DNA tested.. If the baby is mine.. I'll marry you right away ... If it isn't…” He stared into her eyes filled with confidence.. 

 

“ You leave me alone..” He continued.. 

 

Wow..

 

She stood up now, feeling very uncomfortable.. 

 

“ No.. Baby.. Our wedding is in a few days time..” She started to get nervous.. She was stuttering.. 


“ I am injured now and it will take a while to recover anyway… We will have to postpone it... So we will just wait for the baby to be born .. Once it's proven that the baby is mine... We will continue with the wedding..” He wasn’t sure when Andy told him but he is now, after looking in her eyes.. He is at least 90 percent sure the baby is not his.

 

What can i say? Wow..