A shoulder to cry on

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello again! The last chapter we left Anna in the restaurant with her current boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend and she just told her that she is pregnant. What is Anna going to do now? Let’s continue.

 

“Jiyong oppa .. I need to buy some stuff, free to accompany me?” Julie had called the leader, she had her day off today and it was a good time to get those things that she wanted. She tried calling her man, but he had dance rehearsal, she turned the attention to Anna, but she didn’t sound too good. It’s better to leave her alone for now. So Jiyong it is!

 

“Sure.. but wait .. I know Youngbae is not free today but where’s Anna?”  Jiyong replied, he stopped using the laptop that was in front of him as he spoke through the earpiece that was stuck in his left ear.

 

“Anna doesn’t sound good. She is probably down with a cold..” She explain as she got off her sofa and went up to her bedroom. Anna is sick? That was all in his mind. Is she all right? TOP probably knows she is sick right? Will he be there for her? Should I go over to her apartment now? He was interrupted when Julie shouted his name through his earpiece.

 

“ Sorry, what did you say?” He asked through the mouthpiece..

 

“ I said see you at 1pm” Julie emphasis her words again. Can he hear me? Is the signal bad?

 

" See you there" The gang always hang out at their usual mall from time to time, it was near from where they all stay and that mall has almost anything. From grocery, clothes, sportswear, shoes, designer products, school accessories, babies product, it’s all there..

 

(3 hours later..)

 

" Wait! oppa, this look nice ..." Julie pointed to a 3 inch black base stilettos with flower prints on it, through the glass window. It honestly looked messy, it looked like as though the flowers were overcrowding, but it attracted Julie, apparently.

 

" Julie.. you bought a lot.." he looked down at the shopping bags that he and Julie were both carrying. Julie herself was carrying 4 bags. While he was carrying 5. This girl needed new shoes, new clothes, new bags. Everything. She was going all out to change her wardrobe.

 

" One more please?..” she looked at him with puppy eyes. Jiyong just shook his head and walked in the shop with her earning a bright smile from her. She immediately scoop the flower heels from the display shelf, walking towards the shop owner to get her size. Jiyong was still at the entrance of the shop, he was in, but not totally, it was a shoe shop for ladies and he knew Julie is fast when she decides on what she wants.

 

He placed the 5 shopping bags down and began to stretch his back. They have been walking for 2 hours straight. Sometimes he wonder if Julie had called him out with a motive, to help her carry things. There is no way she could carry all 10 bags by herself. Not Julie at least. Whilst stretching, he got his attention towards a particular direction. He must have been staring in that direction for a long time because Julie had come up to him with her new shopping bag.

 

" What are you looking at?" she went towards him, trying to look at the direction he was staring but he quickly got back his senses and picked up the shopping bags in the floor.

 

" N..nothing ..." he stuttered.. he tried to pull Julie to to the opposite direction from where he was looking but she was stubborn. Jiyong wouldn’t stare at a particular direction for no reason. It must be important and interesting for him to do so.. she released his grip and walked towards the other direction..

 

I wonder what is he looking at too..

 

" Isn't this nice ??" Shirley had now brought a pink bikini, with a ribbon in between the cups, and two ribbons on the side of the lower underwear bikini, she turned it slightly to show TOP..

 

He was ignoring her as he felt awkward in that shop. If anyone catches him here, Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, his boss, will probably flip out on them. That was probably why TOP had his shades on even in the mall.

 

" Oppa! I am talking to you..” she pouted when she didn’t hear his reply, looking at him with her puppy eyes.

 

" Just hurry up" he replied wanting to walk out of the shop already but she didn’t allow that. She held him back with her long manicured nails piercing into his skin..

 

" Oppa... " she started to whine with a sickening voice, still clinging on to his arm. He used to find her cute in that tone when they were dating. He used to give in to her once she started to whine sweetly. But now, he finds it plainly annoying. He shook her hand off him and walked out the shop, leaning on the nearest handrail just outside the shop.

 

This scene was witnessed by both Jiyong and Julie from afar, couldn't hear their conversation, but they could understand the body language between TOP and Shirley. It was clear that he didn’t want to be there and Shirley was the one pulling him back, but why is he still with her? Does Anna even know about this? Julie let out a sigh at the scene she just saw, she wanted to turn and response to what she just saw but was stopped by her ringtone.. Jiyong could hear Julie’s voice talking on her phone but no words were entering his head. All he could do was look at the rapper, trying to decode and find out what is going on from afar..

 

" Oppa.. Taeyang oppa just called me..” she went to him, notifying him but he just continued to towards the direction of the rapper.

 

“ I’m heading over to Anna’s later.. You wanna come along as well?" He still didn’t reply her, still concentrating at them..

 

“ Okay.. See you oppa..” The moment he realised she was walking away, he snapped his head towards her direction.

 

" I will drive you to Youngbae.. Let’s go " Once he got back his senses, he knew he shouldn’t leave her to find Taeyang herself. He was the one with the car as Julie didn’t drive and it wasn’t right to leave her alone. Furthermore, he has her stuff. What can he do, looking at the rapper from afar anyway. He let out a soft sigh walking away with Julie towards the parking lot.

 

(Anna’s house..)

 

She couldn't get Shirley out her mind, especially what she have said to her yesterday. The phrases “I need Seunghyun.” and “I’m pregnant” is still lingering around in her head . She have not discussed this with anyone yet She sipped on her warm glass of water while deep in thoughts, but soon her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell ring. She placed down her glass of water on her coffee table, slowly stood up and walked towards door, opening it to see the leader..

 

" Hey... " he greeted her with a smile .. She could only forced out a smile to greet him.. That was the most fake smile he saw from her. What’s wrong with her? Did someone told her what we saw today at the mall? Or was she really sick? Either way, Anna looked stressed out and pale..

 

"Anna? “ She moved away, allowing him to enter her house. The two plotted on the sofa, Jiyong was really concerned seeing her like this. He didn’t say much, he didn’t want to annoy her by accident. He slowly lift his hand to her forehead, using the back of his hand to check her temperature but she didn’t seem to have a temperature.

 

“ What are you doing?” She looked at him. He released the back of his hand from her forehead and gave an awkward smile..

 

Come on, GD..

 

“ I thought you were unwell..” he explained his actions.

 

“ Is everything okay?” The moment he asked this question, tears started to form in her eyes, she couldn’t control it any longer. She needed to rant to someone, she needed a listening ear. She needed to get this news off from her chest. She needed a hug, a shoulder to cry on so badly.

 

She leaned her head on his shoulder, tears just rolled down from her cheek uncontrollably. She felt so lost and she really didn’t know what to do.

 

What am I going to do? He asked himself, glancing at her. He didn’t move, he didn’t speak, he just allowed Anna to cry on his shoulder. He waited for her to cool down. How could she fight with a pregnant lady? She was going to lose. This is a child’s life at stake. How could she be so selfish to have TOP by herself now? It took her five minutes before she cooled down a little and released her head from his shoulder.

 

Jiyong lifted his right hand to her cheek, gently using his thumb to wipe away dried tear trail that remained on both her cheeks. He went nearer to her and pulled her close to his chest, he didn’t say any word. When her head hit his chest, more tears started pouring out. It was like a knife had stabbed his heart countless of times when he heard her crying out loud but he had to act like nothing happened. He had to be strong for her now. He just kept her close to him without mentioning a single word. He held her tightly in his arms, softly and gently her back as he kissed the top of her head. His heart felt sour and he couldn’t describe this feeling he was feeling. He wanted to ease her pain so that he wouldn’t be in pain as well, but he don’t know how to.


Will you just kiss her already?!

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------