I can never hate you.

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello readers! On the last chapter, TOP chased after Anna after she left the penthouse. They had a conversation at the side walk but was interrupted by Shirley. TOP and Shirley had a heated argument therefore causing TOP to stumble in the middle of the road. Before they knew it, they could see a car coming towards them and Anna pushed TOP away, to save him.. Lets continue.. 

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B0coN4PBu1v/?igshid=13kds2fcdd2vk

 

They could hear the tyres screeching sound as the driver made an emergency brake.. Next thing Anna knew, she felt a sharp pain and an impact on her thighs making her fly a few metres backwards from the spot of impact and landed on the road. ! She laid on the ground as she tilted sideways to see blood gushing out of her wound. The wound was split open so big that she could see her bone inside. It hurts so bad that she didn’t want to move and honestly, she was scared. Her whole body was aching from the landing impact.

 

“ Oh .. ANNA!” Jiyong and Seungri ran towards her..

 

TOP pushed himself up from the sidewalk, his eyes fixed on Anna.. He slowly got up and tried to walk towards her but because of the push, he hit his knee on the curb as he landed, causing him to limp a little.. He could feel his legs wobble but not because of his knee but because of what just happened.. As he got closer to her, he noticed that she was tearing up and bleeding profusely. Oh, his heart..

 

“ What the heck?!” Seungri pushed Shirley aside as he went forward and knelt down beside her, Jiyong following from behind. Jiyong was in total shock. He can’t seem to speak, his mind froze at the sight of Anna in front of her. He was just following what the youngest is doing right now.. Seungri was panicking.. He didn’t know if he should pick her up or slap Shirley. He was torn in between these choices.. When Jiyong got back his senses, he knelt down beside Anna, holding on to her.

 

“ She's bleeding.. Call the ambulance!” Jiyong shouted at Seungri but Anna used her right hand to hold on to Seungri to prevent him to call..

 

“ Don't.. I don't want the media to know..” She didn’t want anybody to be alerted.. She didn’t want the media to flood around Big Bang.. Jiyong immediately took off the jacket that he was wearing, pressing it on her wound to stop the bleeding.. Shirley was at sidewalk trembling, she didn’t mean for this to happen.. She just wanted to rant on TOP. TOP on the other hand, was just beside Anna. He was probably stunned and shock as well.

 

“ I'm so sorry!” The driver himself was shocked, he came out of the car, kneeling down beside Anna..

 

“ What are you doing ?! Why did you drive so fast!” Seungri got up and shouted at the driver, the poor driver looked so scared and traumatised..

 

“ Are you okay?” He asked Anna who nodded slowly, still in tears because of the pain on both her limbs.

 

“ I'm so sorry. I'm in a rush.. Here..” He quickly stood up and fished a name card out of his pocket, passing it to Seungri that was beside him.

 

“ Anything about her medical bill, contact me.. I’ll pay.. I have to leave .. I’m really sorry..” He apologized once more and got back to his car and drove off.. He really did look like he was in a rush..

 

“ Seungri! Get the car out now!” He wanted to get Anna to the hospital as fast as possible to make sure Anna was alright. Seungri obeying as he rushed to get his car.

 

" Can you move?" Jiyong asked the whimpering Anna, her hand on Jiyong's jacket that was pressed against her bleeding wound. 

 

" I can try.. " The moment Anna moved a little, she could feel the stinging sensation in her nerves causing her to yelp a little. 

 

"Stop.. " Jiyong stopped her movements completely, he didn't want her to injure or hurt herself more. 

 

“I'll carry you.. Endure.” Jiyong slipped his arms under Anna’s knee and back as he lifted her up. Anna whimpered at the sudden shift that caused her to be in more pain. Seungri’s car screeched to a halt right in front of them. TOP immediately open the back seat door for Jiyong to put Anna in. Jiyong gritted his teeth as his back was screaming in pain but Anna was more important than ever right now.

 

(An hour later..)

Jiyong and Seungri were sitting outside the doctor’s room, waiting for her to be done.. The moment the wound on TOP’s knee was done attending to, he rushed out of the doctors’ room.

 

“ Is she still inside?” TOP limped towards them..

 

“ Yeah.. She will be fine,” Seungri comforted the oldest, maybe even comforting himself that Anna will be fine.. The doctor came out from the room first.

 

“ How is she?” Jiyong got up immediately, walking towards the doctor.. Seungri and TOP was behind Jiyong, waiting for the doctor’s verdict..

 

“ She have a sprained left wrist and a big wound on her right thigh but we have stitched up her wound already. The stitch would not leave any scar with proper care and disinfection done. She has lost some blood from the accident. It’s better if she stays for the night.. You can see her now..” They thanked the doctor after he explained to them about her condition. Seungri immediately pushed through the wooden door, walking into her ward. Just as TOP wanted to do the same, Jiyong stopped him..

 

“ I don't think she would wanna see you..” Jiyong stretched his arm to prevent him to enter.. He moved his the leader’s arm away wanting to enter the ward again but Jiyong pushed him away..

 

“ Haven’t you hurt her enough?!” Jiyong warned him and he was right.. He slumped against the wall beside the door as he thought haven’t he hurt her enough? He sighed as he let Jiyong walk in the ward.. Jiyong's heart dropped the moment he saw a sleeping Anna and she looks so peaceful. He walked beside Seungri that was sitting beside Anna on the chair.. Seeing her sleeping caused him to smile subconsciously. Seungri caught on the leader’s behavior and raised an eyebrow at him. 

 

“ Do you have something to tell me?” Seungri was getting very suspicious.. He folded his arms and looked at the leader.. Jiyong just looked at him, confused..

 

“ You like her, don't you?” He started teasing him. Jiyong couldn’t deny and he didn’t want to lie or deny either. He looked away from Seungri, this made Seungri smile even wider..

 

“ Really?!” Seungri was just throwing out a random guess.. He has been observing the leader these past few days, so he decided to give a guess but it turns out to be true!

 

“ Shhh..” He hushed him up because he didn’t want Seungri to disturb Anna’s sleep. Well.. Partly.. He didn’t want the annoying boy to annoy him too..

 

“ I’m just saying.. It will be complicated..” From the immature guy, he became matured all of a sudden.. Anna was TOP’s ex girlfriend. What would happen if the media found out? Multiple versions of the story would appear all around the social platforms.

 

“ Do you think I don’t know that?” Jiyong replied back with a frown..

 

“ I can tell that you really like her though..” Seungri looked at the sleeping Anna and back at him.

 

“ I really do" He agreed softly, sitting beside her.. He had liked her since two years ago. His heart never wavered away from her since then. His heart never opened for other chances since then. The only thing he ever regretted was not telling her how he felt years ago. He waited too long, he hesitated too long and because of his hesitation, the rapper had the chance to have her and hurt her..

 

That is so sweet, Jiyong..

 

(Half an hour later..)

 

“ How is she?” Julie asked as she stood beside her bed, still with her heavy makeup on from her previous shoot.. The moment she got the message that Anna is in the hospital because of a car accident, she immediately flew from her photoshoot the moment it ended.

 

“ She is fine now..” Seungri replied.. All four guys stayed around the private ward. She walked towards her best friend, slowly caressing her cast..

 

“ What happened?” She asked, looking at the boys.. She stared at Taeyang but Taeyang shrugged..

 

“ I got the message that she was in the hospital after my shower..” He was clueless on what happened.. She then turned her attention to Daesung who was just beside Taeyang.

 

“ Don’t look at me.. I’m just as clueless” Daesung looked at the concerned and worried Julie.. Taeyang and Daesung did try to find out what happened but none of the boys replied. Both Jiyong and Seungri just looked tired and spaced out.. Taeyang and Daesung didn’t pry after that.. Jiyong turned his attention to the clock on the wall, looking back at the rest..

 

“ It’s late.. You guys go home first..” Jiyong finally spoke, looking at the rest around the room..

 

“ I’ll send you guys back” Taeyang volunteered. No one else drove to the hospital except for Taeyang. When the accident happened, Jiyong carried Anna to Seungri’s car and drove the people at the scene to the hospital. When Taeyang and Daesung received the message, they only took Taeyang’s car to the hospital. The people in the room was reluctant to go but they had to.. Julie have a photoshoot early in the morning and the boys have to go back.. It was no point on them staying in the ward anyway.

 

Anna woke up half an hour later, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. She needed a moment to recall what she was doing in a strange room. The lights were dimmed, television that was because of Seungri’s itchy fingers. She turned her head to find Jiyong lying on the sofa just beside her bed, fast asleep.. She turned her attention to the clock on the wall that read 12:20 am. It was that moment when she heard the door open and a nurse walked in with a small container that contained two pills of different colors and a glass of water on the other hand..

 

“ Hello, Miss Anna.. It’s your medication time..” She smiled and passed the container to her, placing a glass of water as well.. She thanked the nurse and took the pills, washing it down with the water.. At this point of time, Jiyong was woken up by all the noise.. He immediately sat up when he saw Anna taking her medicine..

 

“ Hey.. You are awake..” He got up and walked towards her, sitting beside her on the bed.. The nurse smiled and took the empty container as she left the ward..

 

“ Yeah, just.. You were here the whole time?” She asked as he nodded.

 

“ Julie and the rest were here too, but you were asleep” He explained as she smiled..

 

“ How are you feeling?” He asked as he caressed her wrist that was in a cast..

 

“ In pain but manageable I guess.” Anna could feel a sharp pain in her right thigh whenever she moved, she couldn’t really move her right leg and her left wrist.. It hurt a lot.. The two turned their attention towards the door when they heard it opened, revealing her ex boyfriend. He was here all these while just that he didn’t enter. He was lingering around her ward, the vending machine and the food court downstairs. He decided to enter when he saw the gang had left, thinking that Anna would be alone but little did he expect Jiyong didn’t leave with them..

 

Oh, Damn..

 

“ What are you doing here?” Jiyong stood up but Anna held him back with her non injured hand..

 

“ Jiyong.. Can I talk to her? Alone please..” Jiyong turned to look at Anna and she nodded lightly, he took the hint and walked past him, not forgetting to give him a glare as he walked out, closing the door behind him.. TOP walked towards Anna, sitting at the chair beside her on the bed. She was looking in a straight direction, not at him..

 

“ Does it still hurt?” He lifted her left hand up but she moved it away with all her strength left in him..

 

“ Of course it does..” She told him bluntly..

 

“ Should I get some painkillers for you?” He stood up now but she just looked at him..

 

“ My heart hurts much more” She spoke up, looking away from him again. He sat down at the chair beside her again with a sigh.

.

“ I know I have hurt you.. I don’t blame that you hate me..” He mumbled softly but enough for her to hear.. She took a peek from the corner of her eye to see TOP looking down on the ground. He didn’t feel good too, it’s not completely his fault either..

 

“ You’ve hurt me a lot but I don't hate you.. I guess I can never hate you..” She began to soften down when she saw his face filled with regret.. He placed one hand on the side of her cheek, caressing her cheek..

 

Jiyong stood behind the door as he let out a heavy sigh, he rested his head on the ward’s door. He had been there all these while. He didn’t want to leave TOP and Anna to be alone for too long. He have hurt her enough, both emotionally and physically. He wanted to be there for her just in case TOP hurt her even more..

 

“ I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry Anna..” She could see it from his apologetic eyes. She could tell that he was truly sorry. Tears started to fill her eyes the moment he lift the back of her injured hand to his lips, kissing it softly.. He could see a tear rolling down her cheek making his heartache..

 

“ Don’t cry..” He wiped off the tear that had freshly rolled down.. She used her right hand to take his hand down from her cheek, holding his hand in hers not losing any eye contact but that was when she felt it. She felt a hard metal ring on his fourth ring, causing her to break eye contact with him to look down. He was wearing his engagement ring. She released his hand the moment she got back her senses that TOP is attached. TOP is getting married soon..

 

I think Anna's heart need the bandage more than her physical wounds.

 

“ I would like to rest now” She calmly told him.. He knew that Anna saw his ring. He knew that Anna’s attitude changed the moment she saw his ring. He didn’t argue with her, he didn’t explain himself either, he just obeyed her and stood up.. She turned her head towards the direction of the window and closed her eyes.

 

The moment he heard that, Jiyong quickly left.. He walked off to the nearest vending machine, nonchalantly.

 

TOP stood up and walked towards the door, letting out a sigh as he opened the door and walked out. Once she heard the door close, she turned and opened her eyes to double check that he has left. Her tears poured out again the moment she realized that she was all alone in the empty ward.

 

Don't cry for him, Anna..