I will wait till your heart is ready

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! On the last chapter, Anna was the wedding album that TOP and Shirley took. Let's continue.. 

 

URL: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7d4WqAhmSM/?igshid=3be7b5r26ruw

 

" No! Shut up!” she pressed her hands on her ears. Refusing to hear his explanation. Andy has been trying his best to explain things to her, but she just wouldn’t listen! 

 

" Will you calm down ?!" Andy had to raise his voice at her to make sure his words could penetrate her hands that were covering both side of her ears. She turned her body away from him, still covering her ears. Andy became very frustrated and annoyed with her. He went towards her and took off her hands away from her ears in one swift movement. 

 

" You loved him once. Not anymore.. " Andy was still on to both her arms. Andy could see tears starting to fill her eyes. 

 

" I did you wrong. It was my fault.. but please don’t do this to me” Andy apologized. Shirley was pouring at this point. Her heart was hurting. Andy pulled her in for a hug, she tried struggling in his arms but it only got tighter. That was when she decided to give up struggling and just allow his shirt to absorb her tears. He pulled her away from the hug and look into her eyes. 

 

"I will give you a happy family.. I am done with those woman.. Just give me one last chance " He pleaded. Finally, she could see the sincerity in his eyes. He was genuine and she knew it. 
 

Come on, Shirley.. 

 

" Beside, You should know that Seunghyun has another girl in his mind.. Let him go..” He added.. she hate to admit it but he was right. It was no use forcing him to get married if he has another girl in his heart. She finally understood that. 

 

" Anna.. " she mumbled against her breath but enough for him hear.. Oh, Anna.. what have she done to you? She has Physically and emotionally hurt you over and over again.. What happened to her? Why did she become so evil?

 

" Anna? Is she hot?" shirley thought was interrupted as she glared at hard at him but Andy just smiled and laugh. 

 

" I'm kidding.. I mean it when I say, I’m done” he kissed her hand as he continues to hug her.. He smiled when he could feel her hugging back. Is she finally going to forgive him?

 

In the office .. 

 

" move it !" Jiyong shouted, startling the the rest.. The moment he just entered the recording studio, he looked so furious and mad. The other members in the studio, slowly backed away from the leader. He walked towards the table and arranged the lyrics and papers, organising them. Daesung and Seungri was afraid to even make a sound, they were signalling and pushing Taeyang to talk to him. He let out a sigh and walked a few steps in front. 

 

"What happened hyung?" Both Daesung and Seungri was far behind but trying their best to listen to the leader. They were curious. Very curious.. 

 

" we don't have anytime to waste! " He plot down on his office chair, stressing and panicking.. it was clearly not just about work that was causing him to be like this. Oh, the rest of the guys hate to see him like this.. 

 

" Is it about TOP hyung?" He asked, knowing that he was recently stressed over the leader and Anna. Jiyong slammed his hand on the table and clench his fist. Taeyang frowned when he saw his eyes started to tear up. 

 

“ It’s over..” He soften down.. he was honestly tired.. Taeyang rolled another chair beside him, sitting beside him. 
 

Damn, Jiyong.. 

 

“ What’s over?” Taeyang asked.. 

 

“ The slightest possibility of Anna and me” he turned to look at Taeyang. .. he have never seen their leader so upset before.. Taeyang looked at the other two members that were standing at the far end of the room, looking and listening intensively. He signal for them to come over and console the leader. He won’t bite. He doesn’t have the energy to. At least, not now. They both walked towards the leader, placing their hand on his shoulder, consoling him. 

 

“ You can still try” Seungri added something he shouldn’t earning a glare from the other two.. 

 

“ TOP hyung is back.. there’s nothing I can do” Although none of the members know that real situation between Shirley, TOP and Andy, but he Jiyong could sense that the leader was still in love with her, and with that alone.. he stands no chance. The other three stayed and silent and stood beside him squeezing his shoulder, rubbing his back as they consoled and comfort him.. 

 

TOP and Shirley.. 

 

" sorry I'm late!" she ran towards him.. She was the one that called TOP out for a talk. She said she needed to say some things to him face to face and it was important, so the couple met at Banana Factory. Before TOP could reply to her, he noticed that the couple wasn’t alone. The familiar man that visited him in the hospital at 4 in the morning, the man that apologised for almost killing him, was there as well, seated beside Shirley. 

 

" please talk.. " TOP knew this was serious.. 

 

“ Oppa.. you are a nice guy and I …” she couldn’t continue when he cut her off.. 

 

“ Shirley, please get to the point” he leaned back on the backrest of the chair, looking at her calmly. He knows what she want. He know what she was going to say. 

 

" Andy.. He.. well.. he is the father of my child.. "she confessed while she touch her tummy, looking down. She was so ashamed that she didn’t even dare to look or glance at TOP. 

 

“ Andy, could you get me a cup of juice?” She looked up at her partner. He took the signal and nodded. Walking off the counter. There were some words she would just like to speak with TOP.. 

 

" I'm really sorry.. This is all my fault. I’m sorry” Shirley apologized. The moment TOP saw a tear dropped down her lap, he moved closer to her, holding her hands in his.. Yes, she have created tons of drama and problems for him, but he couldn’t hate her. He loved her once. He shared his ups and downs with her once. He hates to admit it but he does still have soft spots for her. She looked up and smiled at him when she felt his hand on hers. When they released, she dug into her bag and pulled out a familiar looking ring.. 

 

"I think this belongs to you .. " She passed the ring to him. He took it while his eyes widen.. it was his ring! His couple ring with Anna! How did she find it?! Why was it with her?! 

 

" How did you?! When did you?! How?!” He was practically going crazy.. 

 

" I'm sorry oppa..I'm really sorry.. I was crazy.. “ She explained what she have done and how she had taken his ring from him. She wants to be honest. She doesn’t want to hide anymore. She felt herself so evil, recalling the past. 

 

" go and take her back.. She is a nice girl.” Shirley encouraged him.. but TOP didn’t move. She was expecting him to fly out of his seat to find her, but he was still seated there, looking at his ring. 

 

" she just saw our wedding album.. " He explained, looking at the ring that Shirley had just gave back.. 

 

" It's been delivered ?" she looked up at him ..  a little surprised that it got delivered in such earlier than expectations. TOP didn’t do much, he just sat there and nodded, looking down. 

 

" shall I talk to her ? "Shirley wanted to help. All these drama were caused by her and she would really love to have the chance to fix it but TOP wouldn’t let her. He was afraid things might be worse than it is .. 

 

" Do something.. Don’t just sit here and stare at your ring.. win her heart back!” he looked up and smiled at her. Maybe she was right.. he really should do something. It Beats sitting around.. he took his crutches that was nearby.. standing up slowly. 

 

" Where are you going?" Andy came back with a tray that had three glasses. One glass of juice of the lady and two glasses of coffee for the men. 

 

" to find my happiness .. " he tighten the ring is his hand and started moving off but Shirley stood up and stopped him.. 

 

“ wait .. “ she was now in front of him.. She found that it was better for her to explained what she have done with Anna’s ring but placed it back in his car..she was sure Anna would bomb him with questions so it’s best if she tell her, her part of the story.. 

 

“ You are really crazy.. “ he squinted at her, wanting to limp out of the cafe but again, she stopped him.. 

 

“ Wait! One more last thing..” she took off her engagement ring with TOP, placing it in his hand, along with Anna’s ring. TOP just looked at the both of the solitaires on his hand. 

 

“ Now, go..” TOP looked at her and smiled. He took his crutches and made his steps, slowly out of the cafe. She sat down and leaned her head on Andy shoulder as she let out a sigh.. 

 

“ You are my crazy lazy” Andy pinched her cheeks lightly earning a smile from her. It was time to move on and be herself again.. 

 

Anna’s apartment .. 

 

" Oppa? What are you doing here ?" his face had a wide smile the moment she answered the door .. Without any other words, he pull her in for a hug, surprising her.. His arms were all wrapped around her back as he held her tightly in his arms but she quickly pushed him away.. 

 

" Seunghyun oppa!" She stare at him. Is he crazy? Is he drunk? He doesn’t smell like he drank.. He place his hand in his back pocket, taking out her ring and presenting it to her.. 

 

" remember this ?" Oh my goodness.. it was her ring. That ring that Shirley threw at the mountain. The ring that almost made her climb down that dangerous slope! The ring that made Jiyong slap her senses back. Her ring! Her eyes scanned to his fourth finger and he was wearing back his own ring. Oh Gosh! What is happening?! 

 

" You.. found it?! How did you get it back?!” She raised her voice from excitement, taking her ring, smiling widely.. In that moment, she forgot about everything, she just wanted her ring back and it was right in front of her. TOP thought about it and he didn’t want to explain, at least not now.. 

 

" doesn't matter how i got it back.. I just hope, this would return back to her owner” He was lucky that Shirley told him her side of the story, at least he knows how to manoeuvre around it. She looked up at him, as she frowned.. 

 

" are you insane ?! Your wedding is in..” She got cut off by TOP.. 

 

" there isn’t going to be a wedding.. " He was smiling as he said that and this made Anna very confused.. 

 

“ What are you saying?” She asked, leaning her body weight on the side of the door.. It’s going to be a Long story isn’t it? 

 

“ Let me in.. I’ll explain..” he didn’t even wait for her, he just entered her house, limping his way to the sofa. Sitting down. She closed the door and followed him, sitting beside him.. 

 

“ I don’t even know how to start” He scratched his head. The more he think about it, the more he find that Shirley is really insane.. Anna just simply looking at him.. is he in a any trouble? Perhaps a quarrel with her? Perhaps emotionally or mentally he was unstable? 

 

“ Shirley is pregnant.. but, I’m not the Father” he started with this. Her eyes widen and her jaw opened.. What is he saying?! 

 

“ How can you say that?” She asked, getting a little mad. No matter how mad you are with your partner, you shouldn’t reject your own child.. The baby did nothing wrong! Maybe he came out wrong, so he decided to slowly explain to her, everything, step by step. The baby. Shirley. Andy. Everything that happened this few months.. Anna was stunted. She was speechless.. is he speaking the truth or is he playing with her? Even when TOP had finish talking, Anna was still silent. She stayed silent for a few minutes, trying to slowly absorb and digest what he told her. 

 

“ Anna, please say something” He persuades her but she still kept her lips pressed. No words are coming out.. 

 

" I’m sorry I hurt you .. “ he decided to apologise. He stretched his hands and held them in his. Anna slowly looking down at their hands with tears in her eyes. 

 

“ Trust me when I say.. I have not stop thinking about you the entire time” She just looked away, trying her best not to let her tears roll down.

 

“ Will you be able to give us another chance ? “ he asked, he wasn’t afraid. These few months, all he wanted was to get Anna back. All he want was to be able to hug her and kiss her openly. All he wanted was to make her his and this was his chance.. 

 

“ I’m not ready .. “ Finally, her first sentence after the truth being let out. 

 

" I’ll wait for you .. I'll wait for you to come back to me... I'll make you trust me again... " his gentle and soft voice filled her ears. Her heart was jumping from the excitement and joy mixed together but her head is still so confused..

 

2 weeks later ... 

 

Julie and Anna were called back for a class reunion.. Their high school classmates wanted a class gathering, to see how everyone was doing, to see how everyone looked but the biggest problem for Anna, they were all bringing their partner along.. Julie brought Taeyang along of course, Anna just decided to go alone.. 

 

“ No I don’t babe” Anna forced out a smile. Her old classmate, Janice is probing on why Anna was the only one who didn’t bring a partner. 
 

Oh Anna. You know there is a guy in your heart. 

 

" I'm sure you do” Janice was insisting but Anna just shook her head. Oh, she is feeling so uncomfortable now.. 

 

" It’s complicated .. We have broken up long ago.. " she took up her glass of Merlot on the table in front of her, allow the dark red liquid to touch her lips.. Anna soon turned her attention to Julie, who was at the other table, their ex classmate, Charmaine was squealing.. 

 

"Julie, you are so lucky!" Charmaine was a fan.. it was obvious.. 

 

" Thank you. Your guy is hot as well..” Julie winked at her. Scanning at her Boyfriend by that bar, he was hot as well.. nice toned tanned body.. oh, that body.. She smiled when the guy she was scanning at signalled and point in the direction of the girl in front of her.. 

 

" Your hot guy is calling for you .. " Charmaine turned back and smiled. Getting off her chair and strutting towards him.. Taeyang glaring at Julie now. 

 

" He is hot?” Taeyang was getting jealous but not upset. He just wanted attention from his girl. Julie chuckled at his cuteness.. 

 

" Yes.. but you are way hotter..” she whispered to him and giving him a peck on his lips. Taeyang smiling now. Julie turned her head towards Anna who was mouthing the words “Help me”. It was time for Julie to help. 

 

“ She needs my help” Julie stood up with Taeyang as they walk over to Anna, sitting beside her.. Anna immediately resting her Chin on her shoulder and whispered to her softly. 

 

" I'm going crazy ..” Julie chuckled. It had been about 30 minutes when their ex classmate disturbed her. It was funny to see Anna’s reaction. 

 

"You are right Jan! She does has a boyfriend ... " Anna released her Chin from Julie’s shoulder and shot a glare at her .. oh great! Julie is NOT helping.. She regret calling her over.. 

 

" Julie Hwang!“ she called out her name as she laughed.. 

 

Hahaha! Julie! 

 

“ He is handsome, his height. His body..” Julie her lip while Anna facepalmed herself. 

 

" it's not funny ..” She picked up the glass of wine and drinking the alcohol in one shot. What is that doing?! Just then, the glass door open, and there he is.. standing there, looking tall, smart and handsome .. Oh, .. Anna sat there staring at him. Damn it.. 

 

"TOP!" One of the ex classmate squeaked, telling the other classmates, their eyes just followed him, following his every step, who was now limping without the help of his crutches towards Anna, step by step. Her breath hitched and her heart racing at every step closer to her. What on earth is he doing?!

TOP is here?! 
 

Author's Note: Hello my friends! This story only has 50 chapters. However, there is a second story to it and I'll be posting the second part of this story. It involves the same people. More drama. More love stories. More characters. More emotions. Please do follow my second story. The second story will be posted once after this story is completed! Thank you! Hope to see you there! Hope to read your views on this chapters!