Dangerous?!

Status: It’s Complicated

Hello Readers! On the last chapter, TOP and Shirley are getting married and he had just gave up his feelings for Anna, asking the rapper to take care of her instead. Wow.. let's continue the story! 

 

Picture URL: https://www.instagram.com/sahyerim_/p/BxXe_ZahSHB/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=uejpt0de0vrg

 

(3 days later, at night..)

 

" I think this is nice.." She gave a light tap on the glass, pointing to a set of couple rings. Nothing fancy, just a normal diamond solitaire for the girl and a white platinum band for the guy. The sales girl took out the ring and placed it on a white cushion, before pushing it forward, allowing her to analyze. She took the ring and wore it on the fourth finger on her left hand with a smile as she held her hand high up for her to admire how perfectly the ring fits her.

 

" Oppa..What do you think?" She asked TOP who was beside her.. 

 

" You decide" He was acting all nonchalantly. He walked away from her, moving over and viewing through other types jewellery. He wasn't interested in them, he just wanted to be away from her. To be honest, he felt rather suffocating with her.. 

 

" I'll take it" She returned the solitaire ring to the sales girl with a bright smile.. 

 

" Oppa! I have chose it!" She was practically smiling for ear to ear.. She has finally chose her engagement ring. Just the thought of her being his wife made her all excited and happy. TOP on the other side, had an emotionless expression. He was just happy he could get out of this shop soon.. Happy to get this over with.. 

 

(Anna and Seungri)

 

Anna took a basket from the basket holder and walked in the grocery store with hands in his pockets, Seungri followed from behind. Anna walked to the bread aisle, analysing and scanning for Daesung's request on wholemeal bread. She took Daesung's request, placing it in her basket. With her phone in her hand, she glanced through her grocery list and headed to the dairy aisle taking a dozen of eggs in her basket. She had previously checked through their kitchen and jotted down all the items that they were lacking of. She walked to the shampoo and soap aisle, taking the necessary items needed. She then proceeded to biscuit aisle, knowing that Seungri would be there and she was right. He was carrying seven different chips and cookies.. 

 

" Why did you pick so many things?!" She asked looking at the youngest member who was piled up with the snacks.. 

 

" We need this.." He released his arms slightly and all the snacks came falling in her basket.. 

 

" Oppa! Are you planning to sell them?" She looked at all the snacks that had overpowered the rest of the groceries that the boys needed in their penthouse. 

 

" We have 5 people living together.." He shrugged and took the basket handle off her hands, carrying it towards the counter.. Anna took the latest magazine that was on the rack and placed it on the counter. That was her motive of coming to the store! When she told the boys that she was heading here, they were more than happy to ask her for help. Seungri took out his wallet and paid for all the items. Walking out together with the groceries in hand. It took them less than ten minutes to walk back to his penthouse. 

 

" We are back!" Seungri dramatically made his entrance and this drama king was blocking the doorway, she took the bags from Seungri's hand as she chuckled and push her way past him, placing the stuff in their respective places.. It would take long for this guy to settle them down instead.. 

 

Anna took out her magazine from one of the bags and plotted herself at the sofa in the living room, beside the leader who was currently browsing through the channels in the TV. Seungri peeped at what she was reading and she turned her attention to the youngest who leaning a little too close till the point that he was invading her reading space. It was a particular page when he suddenly raised his voice. 

 

"HEY!" Anna jumped a little after hearing him shout.. 

 

" Oppa!" She placed the magazine on her lap and right hand on her chest. Why did he suddenly shout?!

 

This is funny.. 

 

" Look!" He pointed at the advertisement that was shown on the page. It was a newly opened nature tourist spot just an hour from where they were. It was beautiful and they allow tourists and locals to ride the cable car up to somewhere near the mountain's summit to enjoy the beautiful scenery below them. It was highly recommended to go in the late evening or at night.. The city lights, the breeze would be nothing but breathtaking. 

 

" Should we go?" He looked up at her, she turned her attention to Jiyong who had leaned over to read the description of the newly opened tourism spot. 

 

" Now? But it's late.." Daesung lifted his wrist up to check the time. 

 

" It would be nicer at night! That's what it says here" Seungri was very keen to go, he tooks turns to look at his friends, one by one. Hoping they would agree in going. The rest used their eyes to talk to each other. 

 

" Let's go then.." Jiyong made the decision, earning a smile from the youngest. He was like a child finally getting the permission from his father. It was an adorable sight to see. Anna chuckled before standing up with the rest following suit.  

 

That's why he is the leader of the group. 

 

(TOP and Shirley..)

 

" Oppa.. I'm feeling nauseous.." She place her hand up , covering it. She was nearly 2 months pregnant and her morning sickness was getting worse. TOP stopped his car at the sidewalk, pressing the hazard light just in case she needed to hurl. 

 

" What are you doing?" She released her hand from , as she turned to look at him. 

 

" You said you felt nauseous.." He shifted his gear to P. Parking his car. He placed one arm at the car door, resting on it while placing his head on top of his fingers as he looked out of the window. He had a lot of things on his plate right now. Every minute and every second of his time, he would be deep in thoughts. Maybe it was the hormones, maybe it was the intense pleasure she couldn't forget from the previous time, but seeing him in this pose, she felt a sensation building up between her legs. 

 

"I'm fine but.. I need something to .." She bit her lips. He released his head from the resting position looking towards her weirdly.. 

 

"S..?" He started to stutter.. She closed the distance between the both of them as she placed her right hand on his lap, dangerously close to his private part as she slides her hand up and down his thigh. He was shock at her boldness but was quick to react by pushing her hand away but her hand came back touching him like a boomerang. 

 

" Maybe you can make me feel better.." She trace her fingers suggestively towards his manhood, softly and gently squeezing his crotch earning a gasp from him.. 

 

" Shirley, please.." He moves her hands away from his crotch. This girl is crazy.. It seems like there's nothing TOP could do to tame her down. Shirley took her hand back and pouted. She then pointed to a nearby convenience shop. 

 

" I need some sour candy.." She bluntly told him. Without a second word, he gladly got out of the car. It was suffocating inside with her. Her eyes were attached to TOP, watching him walk towards the convenience store that she directed him to, her eyes only left him when he disappeared into the shop. She placed her arm on the armrest, resting her arm as she let out a small sigh.. How do I get him to be more interested? Has he not forgiven me? She started pondering but her thoughts were interrupted when she let out a sneeze. She released her arm from the armrest, lifting the arm rest cover to get a piece of tissue. Those that know TOP well will know where he keeps his stuff. Infact, both the rapper and the leader are equally organised. 

 

It was easy for anybody to find their stuff.. 

 

She was about to close the arm rest cover but found a solitaire ring laying there. She picked up the ring to have a closer look. "Why does look so familiar? Ah, Their couple ring. I have kept Seunghyun's ring. So this must be Anna's?" She examine the ring closer.. Why did he keep this in his car? The moment she saw someone coming closer to the car with the corner of her eyes, she immediately kept the ring in her bag and close the arm rest cover. 

 

" Is this what you want?" He slide in the car and placed the plastic bag on her lap.. She took out the sour candy and nodded as she smiled.. She took out candy out, popped one into and moaned in satisfaction.. He shifted the gear to D, moving off.. 

 

" Baby .. I don't wanna go home yet" She whined but he kept his eyes on the road.. 

 

" Where do you want to go?" He asked softly.. She shrugged, looking around the area for an inspiration or an idea on where to go. She smiled when she saw an advertisement banner that reads " Treetop Hill! ". Commercials and advertisements were advertising on this newly open tourism spot and she was now interested. 

 

" There.." She answered softly pointing at the advertisement through the glass window beside her.. TOP made a quick turn, following the signs to the requested destination from his fiancée. 

 

(Back to the guys..)

 

" Shall we call TOP hyung to join us?" Daesung whispered to Jiyong. They would always hang out together as a group and Daesung thought that this hang out would be the same as well. They would feel weird if one of them was missing or uninformed about the gathering. It just didn't felt right for Daesung. 

 

" I don't think so.." The leader replied back softly but was shortly interrupted when Seungri came out of the room, all excited and hyped up..

 

" All set! Let's go!" This boy couldn't control his excitement.. He came out raising his voice a little due to the excitement he was having.. The less excited people stood up from their seats as they head towards the door.. 

 

" Who is driving?" Seungri asked, looking around at the boys.. 

 

" Your idea.. You drive.." Jiyong took Seungri's car key that was hanging beside their main door, throwing it to him, as an instinct he caught it but whine a little.. 

 

" I'm a little max out today.." Seungri gave an excuse. This guy was just plain lazy and the guys knew it.. Jiyong took his own car keys beside the main door, walking out as he shook his head. 

 

As we all know, TOP is driving a black BMW. The leader, Jiyong, is driving a dark blue Mercedes. Taeyang's car is a Yellow Lexus. Daesung on the other hand is driving a Red Audi while Seungri's baby is a White Volvo. As you can tell, all five cars can only fit five people including the driver comfortably. That was why they need at least two cars. 

 

" I will drive too then.." Taeyang took his keys. The reason why he volunteered to drive was because they needed another car. He then walked out of the house, Julie following behind. The six rode the elevator down to the carpark before they started deciding again.. 

 

" I will take hyung's car.." Daesung suggested after analysing that Taeyang's car was nearer from where they were than Jiyong's. He just wanted to take the nearer car. Anna automatically went beside the leader, shaking her head at Daesung. 

 

" Where is the place?" Both Jiyong and Taeyang took out their smartphones, getting ready to punch in the direction in their GPS.

 

" Treetop Hill.." Seungri recalled as they punched in their GPS. The six respectively went in their cars. Seungri ended up follow Jiyong's car since they have three people in Taeyang's car. It took them at least 1 hour before they reached their destination and they got out of their cars .. The couple linking their hands automatically once they gathered. Even the view from the carpark was outstanding. Anna went to the edge of the car park as she took a deep breath, the cold breezed through her hair, making it fly. She smiled softly to herself. The view was just breathtaking. Jiyong was behind Anna, admiring her instead of the view but shortly he was interrupted by Seungri. 

 

" I wonder how deep this slope goes.." He took his left foot out testing the ground before taking his first step. Since it was pitch dark below, There was nothing but the assumption of trees and bushes down the bottom of the slope that looked like it was 50-70 feet down but before Seungri could take his second step, he felt his arm being pulled back..

 

" Are you insane?!" Anna held him back.. 

 

" It's fine.. I'll just go with hyung.." Seungri held on to the nearest guy beside him, pulling him along but Anna grabbed used both of her hands to grab on both of their arms. Right hand on Seungri, left hand on Jiyong.

 

" No! I'll leave if you boys continue to act like children!" Anna was getting frustrated. They could really hurt themselves. Jiyong saw the frustration and anger in Anna's eyes before he pulled Seungri back to the concrete where the rest was standing on.. 

 

" Good.. Lets go to the cable car now.." Anna was acting like a mother towards her boys. Her hands still not releasing her grip from the boys. All she had to do was to pull the boys towards the direction of the ticketing counter. Taeyang, Daesung and Julie trailing behind. 

 

Daesung could feel a flash of light, flashing pass his face, making him squint and his eyes followed the direction of the light to see a familiar black BMW. 

 

Oh dear.. 

 

He quickly chase up to the three and pulled the leader behind.. 

 

" Looks like TOP hyung will be joining us afterall.." Daesung whispered in the leader's ear, signaling towards the direction of the new car that was coming to park. Jiyong squint his eyes a little to focus on the black BMW's license plate to confirm that the car belongs to the rapper.. Oh .. Shirley should be besides him. Otherwise, why would he come here alone? Jiyong wanted to grab Anna and run.. It doesn't matter where they run to, just away from TOP and Shirley but it was too late. 

 

Such coincidence.. 

 

Anna and Seungri stopped their tracks and turned when they heard a familiar sickening voice.. 

 

" GD!" Shirley walked up to them.. Damn.. Jiyong slapped himself mentally when saw TOP and Shirley walking towards them.. Shirley infront and TOP walking slowly behind her.. Anna could feel her heart drop all the way to her feet! 

 

" What are you guys doing here?! Such a coincidence!" She squealed in excitement, looking at them.. Daesung, Taeyang and Julie have now joined the awkward meeting. Anna couldn't help but took a glance at TOP. Her heart wouldn't allow her eyes to move away. Shirley dramatically linked her arms around TOP when she noticed that TOP and Anna were looking at each other. Jiyong could feel the pain Anna was having, so he wrap his arms around her waist, wanting to pull her away but Shirley spoke again.. 

 

" They are really dating .." she spoke, looking at Jiyong and Anna.. At that point, Jiyong didn't bother what she was meant or said, he just want to get Anna out of this situation.. He wanted to turned and walk away from them but Shirley stopped them by asking a question to the other couple. 

 

" When are you guys getting married?" She purposely pushed the topic out, looking at Taeyang and Julie.. She wanted a chance to share the news.. 

 

" Not yet.." Julie lifted her left hand near , her old habit coming back. She started nibbling on her fingernails.. 

 

" Oppa.. Did you tell them yet?" She looked up at him, still hugging his arm.. 

 

" Tell them what?" he asked, this guy has his body here with them but his heart was nowhere to be found. He can't help but wonder if Jiyong really made a move, if Jiyong really took his advice and date Anna. Did Anna really accepted him? 

 

" Married." She whispered in his ears.. TOP cleared his throat uncomfortably. He was in the centre of attention. He had seven pairs of eyes looking at him.. 

 

" We are getting married.." he mumbled but loud enough to let them hear.. Shirley held her hand up and showed off her ring. Seungri and Daesung had their eyeballs bulge out, Taeyang and Julie's jaw almost dropped to the floor and not to forget. Poor Anna. Her heart was broken into many pieces at that news. 

 

" Let's go.." Julie grabbed Anna's hand and walked off with her.. She knows her best friend was about to breakdown.. It wouldn't be right for her do that in front of Shirley, at least cry elsewhere.. 

 

" Control.. You can cry later.." Julie whispered in her ears as she held Anna tight against her and they fastened their pace towards the direction of the ticketing counter but Shirley ran after them. Julie first instinct was to stand in between them. She wasn't afraid of what Shirley might do, she was afraid her best friend might slap the out of a pregnant woman. That is not ideal. Not at all though she wouldn't mind watching it but it wasn't appropriate. 

 

" Anna, wait.. I have something for you.." Shirley reached in her bag and took out a ring, Anna's solitaire ring to be exact, showing it to Anna.. 

 

" I think this belongs to you.." She said, smiling sweetly. This pregnant is smirking inside wasn't she? Anna looked away from her.. 

 

" I don't want it .." She continued looking straight.. Hopefully the beautiful scenery in front of her could calm her down.. 

 

" Suit yourself .." She shrugged and lift her hand in midair, throwing what she have in her left hand, Anna's eyes widen at the action. Did she just threw the ring down?! 

 

WHAT?! 

 

" WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR ?!" Anna was about to pull her hair off.. What was Shirley doing?! What was she trying to prove?! 

 

" You said you didn't want it.." Shirley shrugged her shoulders, defending herself..

 

" That still didn't give you the rights!" It was Julie's turn to raise her voice at her.. 

 

" I really thought she didn't want it.. Sorry.." She apologised without a hint of remorse.. She turned and walked away from them, joining the boys that were at the other side of the car park. She sneakily placed her right hand in her purse, placing Anna's ring back in her bag. She didn't throw it. She was not that stupid because she was afraid of how TOP might react.. She just wanted Anna to drop the idea of getting back together with TOP completely.. 

 

" Are you okay babe ?" Julie pat Anna's back. She wanted to hug her but Anna moved in front, away from her, walking multiple steps down the slope. She didn't even hesitate to walk to the slope, she just did and boy was she fast.. But just as she was about to move her fourth step on the muddy, slippery slope, Julie grabbed her arm. 

 

" What are you doing?!" Julie using all her strength to pull her back up. Anna felt tears filling her eyes. She was tired. She allowed Julie to pull her in and she crashed in to Julie's body. She gave Anna a tight hug. 

 

" Don't be stupid.." Julie whispered in her ear.. Why did Shirley throw her ring down? She have already snatched TOP away from her. What more does this wants?! To be honest, when she gave TOP back the ring, there was a tiny bit of hope in her heart that when this drama died down, he would wear this particular ring for her again.. But now, it's gone.. She may never find it again.. Anna took a deep breath and released from the hug, looking at Julie.. 

 

" Babe.. I'm getting my ring back.." Her eyes not shifting from Julie's. She was sure and she wasn't hesitating. She wasn't asking her advice or opinions this time. She was telling her. 

 

Wait.. Wasn't she the one that scolded the boys earlier?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note: Hello Readers! Just to let you guys know, this will be a 50 chapter story :). Please do feel free to comment your thought on the story!