040

Loey's Wife

 

“Vice president,” Minae’s secretary moved in front of here as soon as Jin hit the floor, Chanyeol was looking at him pure disdain.

“You piece of .” He spat, Jin’s eyes were wide as he stood back up, people at the lobby had all stopped and were looking at them.

“Do you think this is a game? First the flowers, and now this?” Chanyeol’s tone was calm and measured, but it was obvious he was trying to hold back.

“Why? Are you denying it? All you’ve released is an explanation. Who knows how many times you’ve driven that actress home.” Jin smirked at her, Minae halted, confused.

“What is he saying?” Min spoke, she moved forward. Jin’s eyes went to her, and then Chanyeol started to laugh.

“Of course, you’d try to find on me because you want her. You want my wife.” He spat, people started to murmur.

“Chanyeol-ah,” Minae spoke, Jin shook his head.

“You don’t deserve her. She’s too good for you. Admit it, you’re just using her.” Jin shot back, Chanyeol laughed.

“Seokjin-ssi, please stop.” Minae stood between the two males, she could feel tension coming from Chanyeol behind her.

“No, let him talk, Min. I want you to see for yourself how disgusting he is.”

“Chanyeol, please.” She turned to face him, Chanyeol’s brows were knitted together.

“Look at you, you need her to remind you how to act properly.” Jin chuckled, Min exhaled and faced him.

“You have to stop. I’m sorry if I’ve led you on, I didn’t do it on purpose. To be honest, Seokjin-ssi, I never saw you as anything but work.” Min explained, she felt Chanyeol’s palm on the small of her back.

“So, please stop this.”

“Minae-ssi, he’s just~”

“Stop it. Right now I’m the only one stopping him from seriously hurting you, and trust me, I know my husband and what he’s capable of.”

Chanyeol exhaled, his eyes were on the other male. Jin looked away, there was purple bruise starting to form on his cheek and nose.

“I’ll be pressing charges.” He threatened, Minae’s lips curled up.

“Sure, SM, ShinHan and Jung Oil will be coming for you as well. Then, have a nice day.” She replied, she didn’t wait for him to reply and simply turned her back on him, she took hold of Chanyeol’s sleeve and started to pull him with her.

“Min,” He said softly, Minae shook her head and simply laced her fingers with his, Chanyeol relaxed and puffed his cheeks.

 

 

Jinah was happily hopping towards her boyfriend’s desk with her purse in two. Baekhyun’s secretary chuckled before excusing himself and stepping out of the room.

“What happened? Did the photos finally go away?”

“No, but something better happened.” She beamed as she nestled herself on his lap, Baekhyun grinned.

“Really?”

“This.” She hummed before handing him her phone, Baekhyun looked at the screen and he halted.

“What?”

“Exactly, perfect, right?”

“Ya, you’re excited because our friend was recorded punching another person? Not just anyone but one of their company’s biggest clients?”

“It’s Kim Seokjin being punched to the ground. How does not make you happy?”

“Well, he deserves it, but this will add more problems.” Baekhyun spoke, rational.

“Why?”

“Chanyeol took over ShinHan, it’s his first day today.”

“Oh.”

“And he punched one of their clients. On the face. With people watching.”

Jinah grimaced, she paused and pursed her lips.

“This will need a lot of fixing; I should call him later.” Baekhyun nodded to himself as he pulled the girl to his chest.

“But I still am proud of Chanyeol for doing this, I should send him a pizza.” She murmured to herself, Baekhyun smiled and kissed the top of her head.

“And some Tylenol too.” Jinah nodded along.

"However, if things don't end well, Seokjin might need morphine."

"Angry Chanyeol round two." Jinah chuckled.

 

 

Chanyeol exhaled as they got inside Min’s office, Min’s secretary was already on the phone, starting with damage control.

“Are you okay? Not hurt?” Min turned to him, Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“I thought you knew me well. Why would I be hurt?”

Minae sighed at him, Chanyeol gave her small sheepish grin, his scary demeanor from earlier totally gone.

“He might try to come for you. I’m worried about that.”

“You’re not bothered about the rumors?” Chanyeol leaned against her desk and crossed his arms.

“People can’t really find a flaw between us. We’ve both played our parts really well for the past years,” Minae pried his arms open, he smiled before placing his palms on her hips.

“And, Haneul’s..sorry, but she’s not as popular as your other artists. No offense.” She added quickly, Chanyeol chuckled.

“But this thing…Loey, you just started working for your family’s company, it’s your first day and…” She sighed as she straightened his tie.

“This wont sit well with the board and of course, rumors will start. I don’t want them to see you as this..violent CEO who~”

“You are overthinking this, Min. I can just tell them what’s really going on. Or what really happened.” He shrugged at her, Minae eyed him warily.

“Like I said, GM Daewoo. Big client. The board.” She pointed out, a little annoyed with how he was taking things too lightly.

“Well, Kim Seokjin. Piece of . Wants my wife.”

Minae sighed, giving up. She raised her palms and shook her head at him.

“What Loey wants, Loey gets.” He said proudly.

“You better get your to work. Your father will kill us both.” She poked his cheek before pulling away from him.

“Okay, I’ll see you at home.” He grinned before leaning over to squeeze her behind, Minae glared at him. Chanyeol kissed her cheek before leaving the room, he exhaled before taking out his phone.

“Take down the video, but don’t deny it. And, release everything. The receipts from the flower shops and the email from the gossip site.”

“Right now, sir?”

“Does it sound like I want it pushed to next week?” He asked, his tone growing sharp. He jabbed his finger on the elevator button.

“Yes, I’ll get to it right away, sir.”

“And, if GM Daewoo wants to let go, then do so. I’ll talk to my father about it.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Issue a persona non grata too, you know whom it’s for.”

 

 

Min flexed her back as she turned away from her computer, she was right, the articles were popping out by the minute. But most of them were being debunked by the statement Chanyeol released. The comments were all against Seokjin, for trying to come between a couple. GM Daewoo was taking a hit as well; stock prices have gone down. Chanyeol’s name was top on the search engine lists, photos of Minae and him kept on being shared too.

But what annoyed the hell out of her was Seokjin. He released a statement claiming that he witnessed how Chanyeol never took care of her and was never around his wife. He even pointed out how Min was left to do all the work for him and enjoyed his lifestyle as a famous producer.

“Oh my god, please tell me he isn’t seeing all these.” She murmured as she leaned against her desk.

“E—Excuse me, vice president?”

She looked up, her secretary walked in the office and she sighed.

“Please tell me my meeting is moved. I don’t think I can survive another round with my aunt and cousin.”

“It’s been pushed till tomorrow, ma’am.” He smiled at her, Minae nodded and exhaled.

“What’s going on?”

“It’s the young ma~ I mean it’s vice president Park.”

“Why? Did something happen at work?” She grew panicky, the male shook his head at her.

“Apparently, director Kim stormed in his office this afternoon.”

“What?” She stood up, she started to reach for her purse.

“Nothing really happened, but reports say that director Kim was trying to pick a fight with him. He even crashed the board meeting.”

Minae closed her eyes and shook her head.

“And then, the vice president got really angry…that when something happened.”

“Does this mean I have to drive to the police station now?” She sighed, her secretary grew amused, his boss knew that Chanyeol wasn’t hurt. She knew he could stand his ground; she didn’t even mention the hospital.

“No, director Kim Seokjin was rushed to the hospital. The vice president is already on his way home.”

“What did he do?” She asked while putting on her jacket.

“Director Kim kept on trying to throw punches at him, and the vice president had enough so, he picked him up and tossed him across the conference room.”

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++