002

It's You, Always

 

Hana slid down from her Porsche and tossed the key towards the valet.

“Welcome back, miss Kang.”

She smiled back as she headed straight for the lobby of their family owned hotel in which where she had a presidential all to herself for the past two years.

She got in the elevator effortlessly and pressed for the top floor, she took out her phone and began to check on her emails. She heard the elevator doors opened and she stepped out without looking up from the screen, she made hey way around the familiar halls and then she halted.

The door to her suite was open. Wide open.

What~” She balked as she saw her things all being tossed in boxes, her clothes were in the process of being packed one by one onto her Louis Vuitton luggage.

“What is happening?” She sputtered in Korean as the staff went on with their jobs, not meeting her gaze.

“Stop!”

“Young miss,”

She turned and found the hotel’s general manager approaching her, she crossed her arms and looked at him pointedly.

“What is happening, mister Nam? I~”

“You are no longer allowed to stay in the hotel, young miss. It was a direct order from the main office.”

“What? My father did this?” She started to laugh.

“Well, young miss~”

“Fine, I’ll pay for the room then.”

“Exactly, we tried charging it to your account, but,” The male swallowed, Hana’s brows rose as she stared at him.

“We found out that all your accounts have been frozen.”

 

 

“It’s about to ring, in, five, four,” Chairman Kang said as he pointed towards his phone, his secretary watched on, unamused.

“Three, two~”

The phone started to ring, he smiled to himself before rejecting his daughter’s call. His secretary balked in response.

“Sir~”

“Don’t worry, she’ll figure it all out soon enough, she’ll have no choice but to come home.” He said as he rubbed his palms together.

“Still, what if this backfires on you? And she~”

“It won’t, I know my daughter. She can’t move without money or her credit cards.”

“She will refuse to live in the house, shall I make arrangements, sir?”

“Yeah, give her a suite at the Gangnam branch, I plan to make her work there.”

“Under GM Kim?” The secretary asked, the elder nodded.

“Yes, I need Hana to be there. It’s her spot after all.”

“I feel bad for GM Kim already.” The secretary murmured before starting to make calls and reservations for the young miss Kang.

And then the phone started to ring again, chairman Kang chuckled before finally answering.

“Hi, daughter!”

“Appa!” Her yells of protest could be heard from across the room.

“I’ll be expecting in a few hours then. Make sure not to dress to warmly, it’s not winter yet here.”

“That’s not the point, I don’t want to~”

“Okay, bye bye now. See you.” Mr. Kang ended the call and leaned back on his seat, he looked at his secretary.

“Are you going to ask me wait for her at the airport?” He frowned, the elder nodded with a grin.

“I’ll call the SWAT team then.” He nodded before leaving the room.

 

 

“The chairman’s daughter? We’re talking about Hana, then.”

Kai looked at his friend before picking up his coffee, Chanyeol was smiling as he shook his head.

“Hyung, you know her?” He asked the male.

“I do, we went to the same high school.”

“Her father is adamant on having her work for the hotel, I have a feeling she doesn’t want to.” Kai commented.

“Well, the Hana I know, she always did stay away from the family business. She was never up for any of it.”

“You seem close with her, hyung.”

“We’re neighbors, Kai. I even know the older sister.”

“Sera noona.” Kai replied, Chanyeol grinned.

“You haven’t met her, huh?”

“I haven’t, but the chairman asked me to train her.”

“Hana? You’re going to train Hana?” Chanyeol guffawed, Kai shook his head at his friend.

“Ya, didn’t you hear what I just said? She doesn’t want anything to do with her father’s hotels.”

“You’re overreacting, somebody will have to take over for the chairman soon, and everyone knows it can’t be Sera.”

Chanyeol shrugged and nodded.

“But, really, if you know Hana, you’d also know that she’d rather die than take over.”

 

 

Hana exhaled as she tossed the magazine away from her, the plane had landed just a few minutes ago and she was flight attendant had informed her she can go down anytime she wants. She tied her hair in a loose ponytail and slid onto her Balenciaga sneakers. She stood up and dusted off the bits of Doritos on her oversized shirt and headed straight for the doors with her Hermes purse hanging on one arm.

“Welcome to back to Seoul, agasshi.”

Shoot me, now.” She said with a small smile as she put on her sunglasses, she went down the steps and saw a familiar face waiting for her, but what made her laugh was the group of men standing behind him. They were all wearing black tactical gear, she could see the flag of South Korea on their shoulders.

“Agasshi~”

“Oppa, how could you do this?” She complained as she reached him.

“You see~”

“And you now, you put the SWAT on me? What am I? A terrorist?” She spoke, she saw the family’s body guards load all her bags in a black SUV.

“Well, we had to be careful.”

“Of who? Did appa make enemies?” She rolled her eyes as she was escorted to four door Maserati.

“No, you. I sent the SWAT for me.” The secretary spoke, Hana laughed and slid into the car.

“I’m not stepping into that house. Put me in a hotel.” She said as the car moved forward.

“Yes, we already made arrangements for you at our Gangnam branch.”

Hana nodded, she took off her sunglasses and faced the window, she exhaled before slowly shaking her head.

“What does appa want?” She spoke as she fidgeted with the Cartier bangles on her wrist.

“He wants you back, young miss. He needs you here.”

Hana snorted and shook her head.

“Then, I should have been enough. But no, he had to add more people into the family.” She said before closing her eyes.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++