o71

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Suho oppa?” Yeeun blinked confused to why the older male was there.

Suho smiled, “Long time no see, Your Majesty.”  He gave her a formal bow.

“Please, you don’t need to be so formal.” Yeeun smiled. “What are you doing here?”

“Nothing much.”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you still love Chunji?”

Yeeun stared at him. She was confused.

“Do you still love Chunji?” Suho repeated.

“Why…do you ask that?” She cautiously.

“I just want to know your true feelings, that’s all.”

“I…haven’t thought about that for a while now.”

Suho nodded with a gentle smile, “I see.”

“Why do you ask?” She asked suspiciously.

“I was just curious.”

“Oh, I see.”

“Would you give me a chance?”

Upon hearing that, Yeeun blinked at him shocked and confused. “W-What do you mean?”

Suho chuckled, “From the looks of it, it seems like you still love Chunji.”

“I…oppa, I haven’t had much time to think about being in a relationship for the past two years. Being Queen isn’t very easy.”

“I can see that. You’ve matured a lot in these two years. It’s very charming.”

Yeeun blushed at his words, “Thank you, oppa.”

Suho gave her a charming smile to which she returned. He looked at his wristwatch and glanced at the doors that she had enter through.

Yeeun saw this and turned her head, “Is something wrong, oppa?”

Suho shook his head, “Oh, no, I’m sorry.”

“Oppa, you didn’t answer my question. What are you doing here? I don’t know why I was brought here in the first place.”

Suho heard his phone as he received a text message. “Sorry, I’m going to get that.” He pulled out his phone and looked at the message before looking up at Yeeun, who gave him a curious look.

The sound of the door opening was heard and voices.

“Get in there!”

“Hey! Don’t push me!”

Yeeun stiffened as she heard the voice that she longed to hear. It had been two years since she’s heard and seen him, so it felt strange.

Chunji was pushed into the room and stumbled.

“Ch-Chanhee?” Yeeun called softly.

Chunji froze when she called his name. He turned around and he felt his heart beat picking up speed. The one woman that he longed for was standing in front of him. But wait, was she really? She couldn’t be, could she?

He looked around the room and saw that there was only the two of them. “W-What are you doing here? A-Aren’t you supposed to be in Genovia?”

Yeeun blinked at him, “…I came here for…a party at the Blue House.”

Chunji pinched his brows together, “A party at the Blue House?”

Yeeun gasped, “Don’t tell me that that was a lie.”

“Yeeun – no, Your Majesty.” Chunji quickly gave her a formal bow finally snapping out of his shocked state.

“Please, you don’t need to do that.” Yeeun took a step towards him.

Chunji straighten up and swallowed. He didn’t know what to say. Actually, he had a lot to say but nothing was coming out. The words wouldn’t form and come out of his mouth. They were stuck in his throat.

“You look…handsome as ever.” Yeeun gave him a soft smile.

Chunji just stared at her. He still couldn’t believe that she was standing there.

“It’s been two years, hasn’t it? It’s been a while. I hope everything is well.” Yeeun talked so that there wasn’t any awkward silence between the two.

“Y-Yeah…” Chunji swallowed.

Yeeun looked around uncomfortable, “To be honest, I’m not sure why I’m here. I was dragged here and was talking to Suho oppa. Oh!” She turned around and saw that Suho had disappeared and it was now only her and Chunji in the room.

“Where in the world did he go?” She whispered confused on when he had left the room.

“Y-Your Majesty.” Chunji called softly.

Yeeun turned around, “Please don’t be so formal. You don’t have to be.”

“I can’t…I have to be formal. You’re the Queen of Genovia, so it’s only right.”

“Ah…I see.” The ends of Yeeun’s lips curved upwards into a bittersweet smile, “It’s nice to be back in South Korea. Everything still looks the same. It feels like I never left.”

“Countries don’t change drastically in a few years.” Chunji mused.

“I guess you’re right. I apologize for being so mindless.”

All Chunji could do was nod. He didn’t know what to say anymore. What should they talk about? He couldn’t just casually talk to the Queen of Genovia even though she was right in front of him and he had feelings for her. It just didn’t feel right.

None of this felt right anymore.

“Well, I believe I should go look for Changjo. He’s the one who brought me here. I apologize for any inconvenience.” Yeeun gave him a small smile before walking towards the doors that behind him.

Chunji stood still. The love of his life was coming his way, but she wasn’t exactly going to him. She was leaving him and this time, she told him that she was leaving. It was a farewell that meant they won’t see each other ever again.

He grabbed her hand as she walked past him. He couldn’t let her go. He wouldn’t let her go, not when she was that close to him. He was going to keep her by his side.

“Ch-Chanhee…” Yeeun stuttered surprised turning her head to him.

Chunji pulled her into a tight hug. It felt nice to have her in his arms again. “Just…let me do this. This is all I’ve ever wanted. To have you in my arms just like this.”

Yeeun didn’t have the heart to push him away. She, too, longed to be back in his arms. She fought the urge to wrap her arms around him. She wanted it, but she couldn’t. She had to make the line clear that they weren’t in any relationship anymore.

“I dreamt of this day. To have you back in my arms. To live a happy life with you. To have a family with you. That’s all I ever thought about for these past two years.” Chunji whispered into her ear as he tightened his arms around her.

Tears began to gather in Yeeun’s eyes as she listened to him. She wanted the same thing. Her arms finally wrapped around his waist.

Chunji smiled feeling how her arms were now around him. “You still love me, don’t you?” He pulled back to look down at her.

Yeeun looked up into his eyes. She gave him a smile, “How could I not?”

Chunji leaned forward and placed his forehead on hers, “You don’t know much I’ve missed you, Yeeun.”

Upon hearing her name, Yeeun felt her heart beat rapidly. It had been a long time since she last heard him call her name, “It’s been a long time, hasn’t it?”

“It has, and I’ve been waiting for this moment.”

“Did you plan this? Did you know that I was going to be here in South Korea?”

“No, I didn’t. I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter