o54

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeeun heaved a sigh as she stared at the TV screen in front of her. She wasn’t paying attention to the show that was showing, she was in her own little world and she had been since Chunji left to go to work.

She couldn’t forget what happened yesterday. The text messages that she read on Chunji’s phone made her angry and jealous and she didn’t like feeling that way. It was a new foreign feeling that she didn’t how to handle.

She heaved another sigh and hugged the pillow in her arms tighter.

“You’ve been sighing a lot today.” Sehun noted as he sat down next to her.

“Nothing.” She heaved another sigh for the umpteenth time.

Sehun clicked his tongue, “If you sigh one more time, I am going to throw you in the pool.”

Not hearing what he just said, Yeeun heaved another sigh.

Sehun quickly stood up, “Alright, in the pool you go.” He grabbed her arm and pulled her up snapping her out of her thoughts.

“W-What are you doing?” She blinked at him shocked and puzzled.

“You didn’t hear me at all. I’m going to throw you in the pool because all you’ve been doing is sighing and it’s starting to annoy me.” Sehun grabbed her shoulders ready to throw her over his shoulder.

“What? That’s not fair!” Yeeun protested.

“That’s your fault for not listening. I already warned you.” Sehun laughed as he lifted her up bridal style.

“Put me down.” She frowned with her hands on his shoulders.

“No, I’m going to throw you in the pool because you can’t get your head straight.”

“That’s because I have a reason.”

Sehun raised a brow as he set her down onto her feet, “What reason is that?”

Yeeun swallowed and sat down with Sehun following afterwards, “I read something disturbing yesterday.”

“What could that be?”

Before Yeeun could say anything, her phone rang. She looked down at the coffee table where her phone was and saw that Changjo wanted to video chat her. She picked up her phone and accepted the call.

“Hello princess!” Changjo greeted with a bright smile.

Yeeun gave him a meek smile, “Hello.”

“Hey.” Sehun greeted as he moved his head over so that Changjo could see him.

“Why do you look like that? Did someone hurt you?” Changjo pinched his brows together.

“Yeeun was just about to tell me that why she’s sad, so be quiet so she can tell me.” Sehun replied.

“Hey, you’re not her only best friend.” Changjo snapped clearly unhappy.

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Shut up already.”

“You punk.”

“Stop it you two. I don’t want to hear you two argue right now.” Yeeun shushed them.

The two became silent as they patiently waited for her to tell her tale.

“…I found out that Chanhee oppa’s ex is still texting him.” Yeeun finally spoke.

Sehun and Changjo didn’t know how to react to that. Nonetheless, they didn’t know what to say to her to comfort her.

Yeeun took a deep breath, “I don’t know if he has ever messaged her back, but just seeing those messages made my blood boil.”

“Oh,” Changjo nodded. “So, you were jealous?”

“I guess you can say that.” Yeeun stated in a small voice.

“How jealous? You’re not the crazy jealous, right? I don’t need to lock you up, right?” Sehun stared at her in horror.

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Now, you’re just being dramatic.”

Sehun laughed, “I’m kidding. Of course, you’re not a crazy jealous. I know you better than that.”

“So, you felt jealous. Did you say anything to Chanhee?” Changjo asked ignoring Sehun.

Yeeun shook her head, “No, I didn’t say anything to him yet.”

“Are you planning on to?” Sehun asked with a serious tone.

“I…don’t know.” She answered truthfully with sadness.

“I think you should.” Changjo chimed.

“Should I?”

“It won’t hurt telling him and you’ll get an answer from him too if you do. Don’t you want to get answers?”

“I don’t know. What if he says something that I don’t like? Do I just live with it?”

“Then we’ll just move out to another place. We don’t have to stay here, and he can’t make you. I’ll beat the crap out of him.” Sehun cracked his knuckles.

“Okay, I don’t think you’ll need to beat him up, but Yeeun, just ask him and see what he says. Worst case scenario is that he’s cheating on you.” Changjo stated.

Yeeun glowered, “I don’t want to know if he’s cheating on me or not.”

“Then would you rather be stuck wondering if he is or isn’t?”

“…I don’t know…maybe?”

“You’re kidding, right?” Sehun stared at her.

Yeeun ran a hand through her hair, “I don’t know what to do.”

“Just ask him. It’s not going to kill you.” Changjo waved it off.

“Should I?” Yeeun looked at her best friends.

“Just do it.” Changjo and Sehun replied in unison.

“…I guess. I’ll do that later when I see him.”

“Oh, that’s right. You two are going on a date tonight. I almost forgot about that.” Sehun noted.

“We are, so remember.” Yeeun gave him a stern look.

“Okay, okay.” Sehun held up his hands in surrender.

Changjo chuckled, “Well, that sounds like fun. You need a break, don’t you? Staying home every single day with Sehun sounds like torture.”

“It kind of is.” Yeeun cracked a smile.

Sehun frowned, “I don’t like staying home with you either, so we’re both unhappy.”

“Dang, if only I was there too.” Changjo pouted.

“It would be a lot better if you were here with us.” Yeeun grinned.

“No, it wouldn’t.” Sehun grumbled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter