o25

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning.” Sehun bowed as he opened the door.

Mrs. Lee greeted as she stepped into the house, “Good morning.”

“Good morning Mrs. Lee.” Yeeun greeted with a smile as she stepped out of the living room.

Mrs. Lee brightened up, “Good morning Yeeun. Oh my, you look lovely this morning. I am here to pick you up to go dress shopping.”

Yeeun looked down at her outfit, “Thank you. You look lovely as well, Mrs. Lee.”

“Oh no, I wear like this every day. I dress like an old woman.”

Yeeun laughed softly, “I must disagree with you, Mrs. Lee.”

Mrs. Lee beamed, “It’s so nice to have another girl to talk too. I’m surrounded by boys and let me tell you, it is not fun. My husband and sons, do not know how to flatter me.”

“I must say that is something men don’t understand.”

Mrs. Lee nodded in agreement, “Exactly. You completely understand me, Yeeun.”

Yeeun smiled, “Mrs. Lee, thank you for picking me up. Sehun and I could have met up with you at the shop.”

Mrs. Lee waved it off, “It’s alright. I have always wanted to go dress shopping with my future daughter-in-law.”

Yeeun blushed a little, “I’m glad to have you accompany me. I was nervous about picking a dress.”

Mrs. Lee giggled, “You don’t need to worry about anything. We’ll go to the shop, you can pick out some dresses that you like and try them on. If you don’t like any of them, we can keep searching around. I want you to find the perfect dress.”

“Thank you for being so thoughtful.”

“It’s every girl’s dream to have her dream wedding dress.”

“I would have never thought a day like this would come so soon.”

Mrs. Lee softened, “You don’t have to worry about a thing. I will make sure this wedding is the wedding of your dreams. I will also make sure Chanhee treats you right. If he ever does anything wrong, feel free to let me know and I will punish him for you.”

Yeeun giggled, “Chanhee has been treating me very well.”

“I’m glad to hear that. Shall we get going?”

Yeeun turned to Sehun, who nodded. She turned back to the older woman, “After you, Mrs. Lee.”

“Please, call me ‘omonim’. We’re going to be mother and daughter soon.” Mrs. Lee beamed.

“Omonim?” Yeeun called unsure.

Mrs. Lee giggled, “Sounds wonderful. That is what you will be calling me from now on, alright?”

Yeeun smiled, “Yes omonim.”

 

------

 

“I do like this one too.” Mrs. Lee stared at the dress that Yeeun had on.

Yeeun looked down at her dress, “I do like it.”

“But how do you feel about it? Like is it love at first sight or it’s pretty but not the one.” Mrs. Lee motioned with her hands.

Yeeun glanced at Sehun, who just stared at her. “Sehun, can you at least have some sort of expression? I can’t tell what you’re thinking. Do you like it or not?”

Sehun rubbed his chin as he narrowed his eyes, “I mean…it looks nice, but I don’t think this is the one either.”

Mrs. Lee nodded in agreement, “I agree with Sehun. My, you have a very good eye.”

Sehun grinned, “Well, it’s only right since I’ve been with Yeeun since we were kids.”

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Alright, shall I try on the next one?”

“Please do.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

Yeeun looked at the two workers, who pulled back the curtains.

Mrs. Lee heaved a sigh as she leaned back a bit in her seat.

Sehun turned to the older woman, “Is something wrong, Mrs. Lee?”

The said woman looked up at the curtain, “Do you think she’s enjoying herself? I feel as if she’s just going along with me.”

Sehun glanced at the curtain before smiling, “Mrs. Lee, please don’t worry about that. Yeeun is enjoying herself. She has been waiting for this day since you mentioned it over the weekend.”

Upon hearing that, Mrs. Lee perked up, “Really? She’s been waiting for this day?”

Sehun nodded, “Yes ma’am. Even though it may not look like it, but Yeeun is very picky when it comes to her gowns. I know for a fact that she wants to find the perfect wedding dress. She is trying her best to find that dress.”

Mrs. Lee heaved a sigh of relief, “Thank goodness. I was worried that she wasn’t enjoying herself and was forcing herself to try on these dresses.”

“Yeeun enjoys wearing dresses and trying them on. She has done a lot of dress testing and she enj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter