o38

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

She picked up her suitcase and placed it on the edge of the bed before opening it. She quickly picked out a comfortable outfit before walking to the bathroom and changing into it. Once she was done, she stepped out of the bathroom to the sound of her phone ringing.

Yeeun walked over to the bed and picked up her phone. It was a video call from her mother. She quickly accepted the video call with a big smile on her face, “Hi mom.”

“Hello sweetheart.” Queen Kate greeted happily. “How are you doing?”

“I’m fine. How are you and dad? Is everything alright over there?” Yeeun asked concerned.

“Your father and I are doing well. There’s no need for you to worry about anything.”

“Where’s dad?”

“I’m right here.” King Alan chimed in smiling.

“Hi dad.” Yeeun beamed brightly.

“How are you doing?” He asked.

“Fine.” Yeeun replied.

“How was the wedding?” Queen Kate asked.

“It was good. There was quite a bit of people there.” Yeeun answered.

“We’re sorry that we couldn’t make it.” King Alan apologized.

“It’s alright. Sehun was there, so he made everything better.” Yeeun gave her parents a small smile. “Mrs. Lee said that she will send the video of the whole wedding to you.”

“I can’t wait to see it.” Queen Kate beamed.

“Where are you now? Is Sehun with you?” King Alan asked.

Yeeun looked around, “No, Mr. and Mrs. Lee bought a new house for Chanhee and I to live in, so we just got here. I’m with Chanhee right now.”

“You two aren’t sharing a room, are you?” Queen Kate asked.

Yeeun shook her head, “No, we aren’t.”

Queen Kate heaved a sigh of relief, “Good.”

“Mom, we know where we stand.” Yeeun reassured.

“And you haven’t seen anyone suspicious around you, right?” King Alan asked.

“Not that I know of.” Yeeun replied.

“Sehun hasn’t either?”

“No, I don’t believe so. He wouldn’t have told me anyways if he did find anything suspicious.” Yeeun frowned.

“I see.” King Alan nodded.

“Ah, speaking of Sehun, how’s Changjo?” Queen Kate asked turning to the King.

Yeeun perked up, “Changjo? What’s wrong with Changjo?”

The Queen turned back to her daughter, “You haven’t been informed about Changjo being poisoned?”

Upon hearing that, Yeeun stumbled back in shock knocking down her suitcase. The loud noise caused her parents to panic.

“Yeeun!” King Alan croaked.

Chunji came rushing to the bedroom. He looked around in panic.

Yeeun sank to the floor with tears in her eyes, “Ch-Changjo w-was poisoned?”

Queen Kate covered in shock. She had accidently said something that she was not supposed to say and now it was too late to take it back. She turned to the King, who didn’t know what to do as well.

“Yeeun, don’t panic. It’s going to be alright.” King Alan tried to comfort her.

Chunji rushed over to Yeeun, who was on the floor crying. He grabbed her shoulders, “Are you alright? What happened?”

Yeeun raised her head looking up at him with tears streaming down her face, “I-I need to g-go.”

Chunji pinched his brows together, “What are you talking about?”

“I need to go!” Yeeun raised her voice.

“W-Where do you need to go?” Chunji stuttered confused to what was happening.

“Yeeun, you can’t.” Queen Kate chimed in.

Yeeun swallowed and held up her phone, “Changjo got poisoned and no one told me about it! How can you do this to me?! You know how important he is to me!”

“Calm down, Yeeun.” Chunji said softly.

Yeeun shook her head, “I-I need to go. I-I can’t stay here.” She tried standing but almost fell back down because her legs were shaking so much.

Chunji caught her before she could hit the ground, “Yeeun.”

“I need to go…Changjo…he-he needs me.” She cried looking up at Chunji, who’s heart squeezed in pain seeing her cry.

“Yeeun, you don’t have to worry about Changjo. We already handled it.” King Alan chimed in.

“I-I still need to go.” Yeeun cried.

“Chanhee, we leave Yeeun in your hands.” Queen Kate gave them a small smile.

“I will take care of her. Please do not worry about her.” Chunji stated.

“Thank you.” With that, the call ended leaving Chunji and Yeeun.

Yeeun continued to cry in Chunji’s arms.

He just stood there because that was all he could do at the moment. He knew that she couldn’t leave because it would be dangerous if she did. He needed to do all he could to make sure that she was safe and sound. There was nothing else to it.

“I-I need to go.” Yeeun croaked as wiped away her tears.

“You can’t.” Chunji said softly.

“But Changjo was poisoned! I need to go see him!” Yeeun raised her voice as she pulled away and glared at him.

“You know how dangerous that is.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter