o50

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chunji went to stand by his wife, “Enjoying yourself so far?”

Yeeun turned to look at her husband and smiled, “I’m enjoying this.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear that. Remember to not eat anything raw.”

“I know, I know. You’re just like Sehun.”

Chunji chuckled, “I just wanted to give you a friendly reminder.”

“Ha. Right. Would you like to try this?” Yeeun held out her kabob.

Chunji opened his mouth and bit onto one piece of meat and slid it off the stick. He nodded in approval, “This is good.”

“Is it, isn’t it?” Yeeun perked up.

“Have you never had a kabob before?”

Yeeun shook her head, “No, I haven’t. This is my first time and it’s delicious.”

“There’s been quite a few firsts for you, am I right?”

Yeeun leaned towards him and said in a whisper, “Because being a princess, I don’t get to try a lot of things.”

Chunji chuckled, “I bet. I’m glad that you’re liking everything so far.”

Yeeun beamed up at him.

“What are you two love birds whispering about?” Namjoo teased.

“Care to share?” Niel smirked.

Chunji wrapped an arm around Yeeun’s waist, “I don’t think so. It’s between husband and wife.”

“Ay, look at this kid.” Chen clicked his tongue.

Suho couldn’t help but stare at Chunji’s arm that was around Yeeun’s waist. He was a little jealous, but he was getting over his feelings for Yeeun.

“What are you looking at?” D.O walked up next to Suho, who cleared his throat.

“Nothing.” He replied.

D.O chuckled, “It’s hard, but you’re doing well.”

The older male threw the younger male a glance, “I know. I’m just admiring her from afar. Nothing to it.”

“I’m not worried about you, but you shouldn’t linger in the back. You need to interact with them like how you used to.”

“I’m trying. I really can’t just go up to her. That’s rude on my end.”

“True, so you know what that means?”

“What?”

“You go up to her casually. She does consider you as a friend, so that’s what friends do.”

“I will. I’ll wait for the right moment to talk to her casually.”

“Better. Don’t make things too awkward.”

“Shut up, will you?”

“That’s not nice. Doctors don’t say that.”

“You’re not a patient, but an annoying friend.”

D.O chuckled and bumped shoulders with him, “Alright Doctor Kim.”

Suho rolled his eyes, “Okay.”

“Suho hyung, come here!” Chanyeol waved him over.

Suho walked over to Chanyeol, who was standing with Chunji and Yeeun. “Hey guys.” He greeted them with a charming smile.

“Hello, Suho oppa.” Yeeun greeted.

“How are you doing, Yeeun? Recovering?” He asked softly.

She gave him a sweet smile, “I’m doing well. Recovering faster than I thought.”

Suho nodded, “That’s good.”

“How are you? It’s been a while.”

“Busy like always. Doctors don’t get much sleep.”

“Ah, I suppose.”

“Hyung has a lot of things to handle. He has to be able to make sure he can keep up with being a doctor and running a hospital.” Chunji chimed in.

Suho chuckled, “I’m handling everything pretty well.”

“That’s good. I don’t have to worry about you then.”

“You, worry about me? I highly doubt it.”

Chunji chuckled, “I am worried about you.”

“You should be more worried about yourself than me. I know how to take care of myself.”

“I hope that a doctor would know how to take care of himself.”

Yeeun giggled at the men’s interactions causing them to turn their attention to her.

“What are you giggling about?” Chunji asked as he gave her waist a squeeze.

“Nothing. I just find it very amusing how you two are interacting with each other. There’s nothing to it.” She beamed at her husband.

Chunji leaned down so that his face was an inch away from hers, “Are you still laughing now?”

Yeeun placed a finger on his forehead and pushed him away, “I am. Now, stop being clingy and let me go.” She stepped out of his grip before he could react and walked over to Namjoo and Niel.

“Hyung! Chunji!” D.O called with a big smile on his face as he walked towards the two. “Here you go.” He handed each other them a can of beer.

“Thanks.” They thanked in unison.

“Ay, look at you two being in unison.” D.O laughed.

“What are you three doing?! Come over here!” Chen waved for the three men.

“We’re coming! We’re coming!” D.O hollered as the three of them made their way over to the rest of the group.

“Alright!” Chanyeol beamed. “Now, that everyone is here, I just wanted to do a quick toast. Thanks for coming out and hanging because it’s been waaaay to long since we’ve all seen each other. Also, a toast for to Yeeun for a fast recovery.”

Yeeun blushed as everyone turned their attention to her.

“If anyone dares to mess with our group, we’re going to hunt them down and make them regret it!” Chanyeol grinned.

“We’re not in a gang.” Baekhyun clicked his tongue shaking his head.

“But we still won’t let anyone hurt each other.” Chanyeol beamed.

Bomi rolled her eyes before raising her glass with a smile, “Cheers!”

“CHEERS!” Everyone clicked their drinks together before taking a sip.

“I hope that isn’t wine you’re drinking.” Sehun stated as he glanced at his best friend.

“No, unfortunately, it’s not.” Yeeun wrinkled her nose.

Sehun chuckled, “Good. You can’t have alcohol for a while.”

“Wrong. I just have to be fully recovered before I can have some, so don’t be too sure.” Yeeun grinned.

“She’s not wrong there.” Chunji chimed in.

Sehun threw him a small glare, “You should be taking good care of her and making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter