o23

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I don’t think I can dance and laugh anymore.” Yeeun giggled as she took a deep breath.

Baekhyun chuckled, “Oh come on Yeeun, you can’t be that tired already.”

“I am. My feet are killing me. Heels are not a girl’s best friend.” She pointed to her feet.

“Should we go sit?” Chunji asked as he held out his hand.

Yeeun gave him a grateful smile, “That would be perfect.” She slipped her hand into his and they made their way back to their table where Suho was the only one sitting.

“I’ll go grab you something to drink.” Chunji stated as she sat down.

Yeeun looked up at him and smiled, “Thank you.”

“Tired?” Suho asked as Chunji walked away.

She turned to him and nodded, “I’m exhausted.”

Suho chuckled, “Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen can do that to a person.”

Yeeun giggled, “But it was a lot of fun.”

“I could see that.”

“Why didn’t you go dancing with us?”

“I’m not a very good dancer. I would have just embarrassed myself.”

“Well, I’m not the best dancer either.”

“I wouldn’t say that. You were dancing pretty good.”

“You’re just being nice.”

“But you did dance well.”

Yeeun smiled, “Thanks. Can I…ask you something?”

Suho blinked at her, “Hopefully I have the answer to your question.”

“The girl from earlier, did she and Chanhee have something between them?”

Suho pressed his lips together. He didn’t know what to say. He was in no position to talk about Chunji’s past. He was conflicted.

“Here’s your drink.” Chunji stated as he came back with a glass of punch in his hand. He handed to Yeeun, who gratefully accepted the glass.

“Thank you.” She thanked before throwing a glance at Suho.

Suho saw the look in her eyes. She was curious about his answer, but she was going to wait.

“Hyung, aren’t you going to dance?” Chunji asked turning to the older male as he sat down.

“No, I think I’m good.” Suho replied with a smile. “Can’t be a single guy dancing.”

“Aren’t the other guys single too?” Yeeun asked innocently.

“Well,” Chunji looked at the group of guys on the dancefloor. “Niel and Chanyeol are seeing someone.”

“D.O is a player, so he always has a girl.” Suho replied.

“D.O is a player? Really?” Yeeun asked surprised.

Chunji and Suho laughed.

“Shockingly, he is.” Suho grinned.

“I would have never expected that from him.” Yeeun stated as she turned to see D.O flirting with a girl on the dancefloor. “Never mind.”

“He just has an innocent face. Don’t be deceived by it.” Chunji chuckled.

“I could say the same about you.” Yeeun turned back to look him.

Chunji blinked and pointed to himself, “Me? What about me?”

“Nothing. I was just teasing.” Yeeun giggled as she took another sip of her drink.

“Oh, there comes Niel and Chanyeol’s girls.” Suho stated as Niel and Chanyeol walked over to two girls.

“Are those their girls?” Yeeun asked as her eyes followed the two males.

“They are.” Chunji answered.

“What are you two doing?” CAP asked with a chuckle as he stopped behind Chunji.

“We’re resting.” Chunji replied.

“How can you rest when I just put in a song request for you?” CAP patted Chunji on the shoulder.

“What song is that?” Yeeun asked curious.

CAP grinned, “No song in particular, but I requested a nice slow song for you two.”

“That’s what you requested?” Chunji heaved a sigh.

“What? You don’t like it? I thought you would have adored it.” CAP batted his lashes.

“Oh yeah? Thanks for being so considerate.” Chunji stated sarcastically.

“Yes, you should be grateful to me. It should be on now.” CAP looked around the ballroom and a slow started to play.

“That’s your cue.” CAP patted Chunji’s shoulder before walking away.

Chunji shook his head as he turned to Yeeun, who smiled.

“Are you tired? Should we not dance?” She asked.

“No, it’s alright.” Chunji smiled.

“Are you sure? I could ask someone else to dance.” Yeeun offered.

Suho felt his hopes go up as she said that.

Chunji felt something in him shift. He didn’t like that offe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter