o12

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The beach?” Yeeun whispered as she stared at the ocean in front of her. She slowly turned to look at Chunji, who was smiling from ear to ear.

“Yes, the beach. Since it’s your first time in South Korea, I thought I’d take you to the beach and today’s a good day as well.” Chunji chuckled.

Yeeun climbed out of the car, “This is really pretty.”

Chunji stepped out of the car and stretched his arms over his head, “It sure is pretty.”

“I’m not dressed for the beach though.” Yeeun looked down at her long maxi skirt.

Chunji walked around his car towards her. He looked at her from head to toe, “I think you look fine.”

“Well, if I had known that we were going to come to the beach then I would have worn something a bit shorter, so sand doesn’t get on my clothes.”

“Did you want me to take you to a shop to buy something else to wear?” Chunji asked concerned.

Yeeun lifted her skirt up a bit, “It’s alright. I can survive. Thank you though.”

Chunji watched Yeeun as she walked towards the beach, but before she was on the sand, she stopped and took off her heels then she stepped into the sand.

A big smile spread across her face as she started walking in the sand.

Chunji quickly followed after Yeeun, who was already two feet away.

“Hurry up.” Yeeun turned around curling a strand of hair behind her eat and smiled at Chunji.

“I’m coming, but it’s hard to walk on the sand.” Chunji replied as he stumped towards her.

“Take off your shoes. Walking would be much easier.”

Chunji sopped and head a sigh as he looked down at his shoes. He was wearing formal dress shoes and they were certainly not meant for the beach. He bent down and took off his shoes.

“Are you done yet?” Yeeun asked as she stopped in front of Chunji, who straightened up with his shoes in his hand.

“Done. I trust you that it’s easier to walk barefoot.” Chunji chuckled.

Yeeun curled a strand of hair behind her ear as the wind blew, “Of course, now, let’s continue walking.”

“After you.” Chunji smiled.

 

------

 

“I’m fully and tired now.” D.O yawned.

Suho shook his head, “You practically ate everything there.”

“Yeah, and now I need a nap. Can I nap at your place?”

“Why? You have your own place to go.”

“But I want to be with you at all times.”

“That sounds very disturbing. Plus, I need to go back to the hospital.”

Before D.O could say anything, Suho’s phone rang.

Suho pulled out his phone from his pocket and looked at the caller ID, “Eunji?”

“Eunji? Why is she calling you?”

“I don’t know, but I have to pick up or she’s going to keep calling nonstop.” Suho took a deep breath before sliding his finger across his phone screen. “Hello?”

“Where are you?” Eunji asked angrily.

“Why?”

“Just tell me where you are.”

“I’m not going to tell you.”

“Joonmyun oppa.”

“Eunji, please stop.”

“I thought we were friends.”

“We are, but you’re demanding a bit too much out of the blue.”

“Are you with Chunji oppa?”

Suho looked at D.O, who was talking on his phone with a big smile on his face, “No, I’m not.”

“Then where is he? I called him, but he wouldn’t pick up his phone.”

“Then he’s probably busy. You know that Chunji has a lot on his plate.”

“And you don’t?”

“I do. I just stepped out to have lunch with someone.”

“I don’t believe you.”

“That’s too bad. I’m busy, so I have to go.”

“Joomyun oppa.”

“Eunji, I really don’t know where Chunji is. Why do you want to know?”

“Because I can.”

Suho rolled his eyes, “If you still think that Chunji has feelings for you then you are wrong. It’s been four years since you two dated and you guys didn’t even last that long.”

“Oppa, how dare you bring that up?” Eunji scowled.

“I brought it up because this is too much. You don’t need to know where Chunji is.”

“I’m being too much? You’re the one who’s being too much. I know that you and Chunji oppa have th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter