o67

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chanhee oppa?” Yeeun stepped into her chamber looking around.

It was quiet causing her to panic a little. She quickly pushed the double doors into her bedroom and relaxed when she saw Chunji fast asleep on her bed. A smile spread across her face as she made her way over to the bed.

Chunji looked so relax sleeping. She had forgotten how handsome he looked like. Had it been that long?

She sat down on the edge of the bed and brushed his bangs carefully off his eyes. “How could I have forgotten how handsome you are?” She whispered. Yeeun continued to stare at him while he slept.

Chunji began to stir causing her to bring back her hand to her side. His eyes fluttered open to see Yeeun smiling down at him causing him to smile, “Yeeun?”

“How was your nap, oppa?” She asked softly.

Chunji sat up, “Good. It was nice to sleep on a bed again.”

Yeeun nodded, “I’m glad to hear that.”

“Where is Sehun?” Chunji asked looking around.

“I came to get you, so that we can go meet him.” She replied.

“Meet him?”

“Yes, we’re going to discuss the final steps of the plan. I would like you there, so you can see a little bit of Genovia and have some fresh air as well.”

“That’s thoughtful of you.”

“Then that must mean that Sehun got everything under control?”

“Correct, Sehun and Changjo always do a wonderful job. I can count on them.”

“So, will I finally get to meet Changjo?”

“You will, if you get out of bed.”

Chunji chuckled as Yeeun stood up. He climbed out of bed then looked down at his outfit, “I don’t look really presentable.”

Yeeun giggled, “Don’t worry. I had the maids bring you some clothes.” She pointed to a rack full of men’s clothing. “I wasn’t too sure what you like, so I just had my designer pick something.”

Chunji eyed the rack, “Your designer, huh?”

“Yes, he does a wonderful job. All of my clothing is prepared by him.”

Chunji looked at Yeeun up and down. He nodded, “I can see that.”

Yeeun looked down at her outfit, “Is something wrong with this?”

“No, it suits you. You really do look like a princess.”

“Alright, enough chatting. I’m sure Changjo and Sehun are waiting for us, so pick something.”

“Okay then.” Chunji walked up to the rack.

“I’ll wait for you out there.” Yeeun pointed towards her lounge area.

Chunji smirked, “You make it seem like you haven’t seen me before.”

Yeeun blushed as she looked away, “Y-You’re not . It’s not right for a woman and man to be in the same room when changing.” She cleared and walked towards the lounge area as Chunji chuckled.

He quickly grabbed something that looked good. He changed his clothes and felt refreshed being in clean clothes. He smoothed out his shirt and headed towards the lounge area. “I’m done.” He announced having Yeeun look up.

She stood up, “It looks good on you.”

Chunji looked at his outfit, “I do like it as well. Maybe I should hire your designer.”

Yeeun shook her head, “I don’t think so. Jonas would not leave me.”

“Even if I offer him a higher pay?” Chunji arched a brow.

“You don’t even know how much Jonas gets. Plus, his family has been with my family for generations now. Jonas won’t just up and leave the royal family for you, oppa.”

“Alright, alright.”

“Let’s go, I can already hear Sehun and Changjo nagging.”

Chunji nodded as the two left the room. They made their way to the back garden where Changjo and Sehun was waiting.

“This is a really big palace.” Chunji commented looking around the palace as they continued to walk.

“Well, it is a palace. It has to be big.” Yeeun giggled.

“And to think that this is the place you grew up here. This is crazy.”

“You think so? Growing up a princess is like this. I never knew of anything else. This is how I saw things.”

“I’m amazed. Honestly, I’ve just never been in a palace like this before. It’s not something I would have expected.”

“I’m used to it. I grew up in the palace so there’s nothing that I would find out of place here.”

“I can see that.”

“It was my first time living in a normal size house in South Korea.”

“Well, I wouldn’t say that the house we lived in was a normal size house. It was still bigger than the middle class and lower-class citizens live in.”

Yeeun nodded, “I see. I guess I haven’t seen everything then.”

“It’s okay though. You’re not expected to know how everyone lives, am I right?”

“It would be nice to have that knowledge. I do not want to be a princess who does not know how her people live. I want to be able to connect with my people, but it seems like it’s harder than I thought.”

“I think you’re doing a good job. You’re thinking about them and worrying about their wellbeing. I’m sure they won’t be angry at you for not knowing where they live or how they live.” Chunji comforted her.

Yeeun gave him a smile, “Thanks for comforting me, oppa.”

“It’s the least I can do.”

“Yeeun!” Changjo called out waving his hands in the air.

Hearing her name and knowing who it was, Yeeun laughed, “That’s Changjo.”

Chunji began to grow nervous. He was going to see Sehun again and going to meet Changjo. He wasn’t on the best terms with Sehun and he didn’t want to make a bad first impression with Changjo. He was worried that he would embarrass himself. He did not want that.

“Sorry we took so long.” Yeeun apologized as she and Chunji stepped out into the garden.

“Don’t apologize.” Changjo waved the matter off with a bright smile. He turned to Chunji, who swallowed. He held out his hand, “Hello I’m Changjo.”

Chunji shook his hand, “Hi I’m Chanhee.”

“I bet that’s the only thing you can say in Korean.” Sehun snickered causing Changjo to send him a glare.

“Of course, it is. I practiced a little, but that’s all I could learn.” Changjo grumbled.

“Changjo doesn’t speak much Korean, so don’t mind him. Sehun can translate it, since he’s more fluent in Korean.” Yeeun explained to Chunji, who nodded in understanding.

“It’s nice to see you again, Sehun.” Chunji smiled.

“Likewise.” Sehun gave him a short nod of acknowledgement.

“What do you think of the palace?” Changjo asked turning to Chunji.

“He asked about what you think of the palace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter