o65

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Princess Aleena, you are accusing us of being the culprits.” Official 8 frowned.

Yeeun smiled, “Yes, that’s right. I am.”

“This is not right, Princess Aleena.” Official 5 stepped forward.

“You cannot accuse us of this.” Official 10 scowled.

“Oh,” Yeeun dropped the folder onto the floor. “I can.” She looked at each of the officials in the eye. “How dare you all plan to assassinate me? I am the princess. I am the heir to the throne. Did you all desperately want the throne this much?” She glared at the officials.

“Princess Aleena, you cannot do this!” Official 1 huffed.

“I have all the evidence here.” Yeeun pointed to the documents that were all over the floor. “All of your names are on these papers. There is no way any of you can deny it. You all conspired to assassinate me and take the throne for yourselves. How can you all call yourselves officials of Genovia?!”

“You are not fitted to be on the throne.” Official 9 snapped.

“What?” Yeeun blinked at him.

“You will not make a good queen. You will ruin everything!” Official 6 roared.

“Silence!” King Alan’s voice boomed as he stood up from his throne.

The room became silent.

“How dare you all?” King Alan frowned. “You all should be ashamed of yourselves!”

“Your majesty, we will not stand for this!” Official 7 stepped forward.

“You all attempted to assassinate the heir to the throne!” King Alan fumed.

“Princess Aleena does not deserve the throne! She is incapable of becoming a queen the people will follow! We will not stand for this!” Official 4 waved his hand in the air and suddenly the double doors to the throne room was thrown open.

Walked in two knights holding a man, who had obviously been beaten up with tattered clothes and bruises.

Yeeun gasped as she recognized the man the knights were holding. “Chanhee oppa.” She whispered with a hand over .

Sehun and Changjo stared at Chunji in shock. They couldn’t believe it. How was he there? Why didn’t they know about it?

Yeeun took a step forward as the two knights pushed Chunji until the floor onto his knees causing him to groan. She took another step forward.

“Don’t move anymore Princess Aleena.” Official 3 chuckled as he stood beside Chunji’s body.

“H-How?” Yeeun asked finally finding her voice.

“As you said, we sent spies. This man…” Official 6 knelt down and grabbed a fistful of Chunji’s hair having the younger male groan in pain. “He was with you in South Korea, no?”

Yeeun swallowed as she made eye contact with Chunji, who seemed to be pleading with his eyes to tell her to say nothing.

“Why is he here?” She asked through clench teeth as her hands balled into fists at her side.

“Because we’re going to make you suffer.” Official 9 chuckled darkly as he pulled out a gun from his jacket.

“Protect the King and Queen!” Changjo ordered as the knights stationed around the room quickly moved in front of King Alan and Queen Kate.

Changjo and Sehun went in front of Yeeun, protecting her.

“Move.” Yeeun commanded, but Sehun and Changjo wouldn’t budge. “Move!” She pushed through them to stand in front of them.

The two knights grabbed her arms stopping her from moving anymore.

“What are you doing?” She hissed turning to look at them.

“What’s wrong Princess Aleena?” Official 8 crackled.

“Is this man important to you? Are you worried about him?” Official 2 mocked.

Yeeun turned back to the officials. She knew she couldn’t do anything reckless, but Chunji was there. He was hurt. Because of her, he was hurt. Her self-loath began to grow as she looked over him. The bruises on his handsome face and the state of his clothing said he had been through hell.

She pulled her arms free from Sehun and Changjo’s grip and took a step forward. “That man has nothing to do with this. Release him.” She ordered.

Official 9 shook his head with a smirk, “I don’t think so, Princess Aleena.”

“We know all about your marriage with this man. We know how you two lived together and how his family protected you.” Official 1 grinned darkly.

“What do you want from me?” Yeeun snarled ignoring the pleading look that Chunji was giving her.

“Yeeun, do not bargain with them.” Sehun hissed.

“We’ll save Chanhee. Calm down. Don’t do anything reckless.” Changjo warned.

Ignoring her best friends, Yeeun smiled at the officials, “Holding a man hostage is cowardly. If you all want to bargain, let’s do it.”

“Princess Aleena!” Changjo and Sehun snapped.

Chunji stared at Yeeun in shock and horror.

“Give up the throne.” Official 6 declared.

“Once you do, we’ll give this man back to you.” Official 10 smirked.

“Is that all you wish to bargain?” Yeeun asked confidently.

“We want you to put in a decree that all decision making belongs to the officials.” Official 8 added.

“Princess Aleena!” King Alan called.

“Please King Alan and Queen Kate to their chambers. Do not let them out until I give the order.” Yeeun declared with her back towards her parents, who called out her name.

“Aleena, please don’t do this!” Queen Kate pleaded crying.

“Aleena, please! You don’t have to do this! Please! Don’t do this!” King Alan pleaded as the knights escorted them out of the throne room leaving Yeeun, Sehun, Changjo, the officials, Chunji, and some knights surrounding the group.

“Princess Aleena, what are you doing?” Changjo hissed not liking where this was going.

“Quiet.” Yeeun snapped as she kept her eyes on the officials. “Is that all you want? The throne? The power to make the final decision?”

“We want more land.” Official 5 declared.

Yeeun narrowed her eyes, “You all already have enough land. There is not enough land to spare.”

“Oh, but there is. The royal family holds a lot of land that no one dares touch. Give them to us.” Official 7 smirked.

“Princess Aleena!” Sehun took a step forward, but Yeeun held up a hand stopping him.

“Those lands have been with the royal family from the beginning of time. You dare demand them?” Yeeun frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter