o27

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I can’t thank you two enough for shopping with me today.” Yeeun smiled at Bomi and Namjoo.

“You don’t have to thank us.” Bomi waved it off.

“We were just glad that we were able to help you.” Namjoo smiled.

“But you two must be exhausted.” Yeeun looked at them.

Namjoo shook her head, “We’re fine. We shop like this every now and then, so you don’t have to worry about us.”

“Plus, you needed this. You’re getting married, remember?” Bomi reminded with a smile.

“That’s right. I am getting married.” Yeeun smiled softly.

“We’re really excited for you and Chunji.” Namjoo grabbed Yeeun’s hands and held them.

Yeeun blinked at her.

Bomi placed her hands over Namjoo’s hands, “Let us know if you any help before the wedding. Namjoo and I are willing to help in any way that we can.”

Yeeun softened, “Thank you. You two have helped me greatly already.”

“Chunji is the first one to get married in the guy’s group, so we’re excited.” Bomi smiled.

“Plus, none of us knew that he was seeing someone. He kept us in the dark.” Namjoo pouted.

“We just wanted to keep our relationship low since I knew how Chanhee was a big deal over here.” Yeeun explained.

“And we completely understand.” Bomi stated.

“So, you don’t need to worry about anything. We will always have your back, so you can come to us if you need anything, alright?” Namjoo beamed.

Yeeun nodded with a smile, “Thank you. I will keep-”

The sound of Yeeun’s phone stopped her mid-sentence.

“Sorry.” She apologized as the two women let go of her hands. She pulled out her phone and looked at the caller ID.

Bomi and Namjoo giggled seeing who it was.

Yeeun looked up at the two women, who motioned for her to answer the phone. She slid her finger across the phone accepting it, “Hello?”

“Hi. I was just wondering if you were done shopping yet.” Chunji stated on the other line.

“We just finished.” She replied.

“Are you on your way home?” He asked curious.

“No, not yet. Bomi, Namjoo, and I were still chatting a bit.” She answered.

“Oh, I see. Did you have dinner yet then?”

“No, not yet.”

“Great!” Chunji beamed.

Yeeun blinked, “Great?”

Chunji cleared his throat embarrassed, “Uh, what I meant was…would you like to have dinner with me tonight?”

“Tonight?”

“I-If it’s too sudden then it’s alright. I don’t want to intrude on anything you had planned.”

“Oh no, it’s alright. We can have dinner together.”

“R-Really?”

“Yes.”

“G-Great. I’ll pick you up later at seven. Is that alright with you?”

“That sounds great.”

“Wonderful. Thank you. Goodbye.”

“Bye.” Yeeun bid and hung up slipping her phone into her pocket.

“Chunji asked to have dinner tonight?” Namjoo asked with a smirk.

Yeeun looked up at the two women in front of her and smiled, “Yes.”

“Aw. Look at him being so romantic.” Bomi giggled.

“I’ve never seen Chunji act like that before. I’m so shocked.” Namjoo giggled.

“Having dinner with Chanhee isn’t anything special.” Yeeun stated.

“Yeeun, I’ve been curious about one thing.” Bomi started.

Yeeun blinked at her, “What is it?”

“Has Chunji ever asked you to call him ‘oppa’ before?” Bomi asked.

“Oppa?” Yeeun repeated.

“Ah, that’s right.” Namjoo clapped. “That’s what you should be calling Chunji since he’s older than you. Did he ever tell you that?”

“No, he didn’t tell me that. You don’t just call people by their names?” Yeeun asked confused.

“We do. It’s honorifics that we use. For example, you can call us ‘unnie’ because we’re older than you.” Namjoo smiled.

“Ah,” Yeeun nodded. “I see. I must apologize, I’m still learning the Korean culture, so it’s new to me.”

“You don’t have to worry about it. Take your time to get used to it.” Bomi stated.

“But I’m sure Chunji would like it very much if you added ‘oppa’ to his name.” Namjoo wiggled her brow with a sly smile on her face.

“Should I call him ‘Chanhee oppa’ then?” Yeeun asked still unsure

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter