o24

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think we’re going to get going.” Niel smiled as he had an arm wrapped around his girlfriend’s waist.

“Already? But the party hasn’t ended yet?” Baekhyun scowled.

“It’s about to end, so I want to go before it gets too busy to leave.” Niel looked around.

“Were you guys planning on leaving without saying goodbye?” CAP chuckled as he joined the group.

“Of course not. I wouldn’t do such a thing.” Niel chuckled.

“CAP oppa, we wouldn’t do that. Of course, we’ll say goodbye. Thank you for inviting me.” Namjoo thanked with a smile.

CAP grinned, “You’re welcome. Thank you for coming.”

Namjoo turned to Yeeun, who smiled. She stepped towards her and grabbed her hands, “It was so nice to meet you. I know it can be overwhelming at first with the guys, but you’ll get used to it.”

Yeeun giggled, “Thank you for the advice. I had a lot of fun with them tonight.”

Namjoo beamed, “I’m glad to hear. We will certainly need to hangout again. It’s only right for us girls to stick together.”

“Namjoo, you make it seem like hanging out with us is wrong or something.” Chen wrinkled his nose.

“I did not.” Namjoo giggled. “But I’m just letting Yeeun know what to expect from you guys. There’s no harm in that, right?” She turned to her boyfriend, who nodded.

Niel smiled, “Of course not.”

“Thanks for reminding me how weird these guys are.” Chunji chuckled.

“I’m offended.” Baekhyun frowned.

“That’s right. I am too. I’m not weird.” Chanyeol scowled.

“Maybe just a little.” Bomi giggled as she pinched her fingers together.

Chanyeol looked down at his girlfriend, “Ay, how can you say that? I’m your boyfriend.”

“And because you’re my boyfriend, I can say it.” Bomi beamed before turning to Yeeun. “It was a pleasure to meet you, Yeeun. We definitely need to hangout without the boys.”

Namjoo nodded in agreement, “That’s right. You and Chunji are about to get married, so we have to have you enjoy your time as a single woman.”

Chunji stared at them in horror, “A single woman?”

“What do you mean by single woman? You three aren’t single women at all.” Chanyeol shook his head.

CAP chuckled, “I think what they meant were a single woman as before getting married. Once you’re married, you can’t do a lot of things.”

“Like what?” Niel asked curious.

CAP glanced at Chunji and smirked, “Clubbing.”

Chunji’s eyes widened. Why was his friend smirking at him, “W-Why are you looking at me?”

“Oh, no reason.” CAP patted his shoulder. “I’m going to talk to the other guests. Thanks for coming you guys!” He raised a hand and left the group.

“We’re really going this time. Are you ready?” Niel turned to his girlfriend, who beamed.

“I’m ready.” Namjoo nodded. “Bye you guys.”

“Bye Namjoo.” Bomi waved.

“Yeeun, don’t forget that we’ll set up a date before you’re married.” Namjoo reminded.

Yeeun smiled, “As long as Chanhee lets me go.”

“Of course, he will, won’t you, Chanhee?” Namjoo turned to Chunji with a look on her face telling him to say ‘yes’ no matter what.

Chunji smiled, “Yes, of course.”

Yeeun looked up at him, “Really?”

Chunji looked down at her, “I trust Namjoo and Bomi. Plus, I bet you’ll have a ton of fun with them.”

“Great! Bye!” Namjoo waved as she and Niel headed towards the exit.

“Bye!”

“Maybe I should head out too.” Chen looked down at his wrist watch.

“Already?” Baekhyun huffed. “Is everyone else leaving too?” He looked at the rest.

Chanyeol looked at his girlfriend, “Are you ready to head out?”

Bomi smiled, “I am. My feet are killing me.”

“Alright, see you guys later.” Chanyeol saluted.

“Bye. Yeeun, we’ll hangout again.” Bomi beamed.

Yeeun smiled, “Have a good night. Drive safely.”

Chanyeol and Bomi waved once more before they headed out.

“Man, this is getting boring now.” Baekhyun heaved a sigh.

“I think I’m going to head out too.” Chen yawned.

“Already? I thought we were going to stay until the end.” D.O pouted.

“I think we should go too.” Chunji stated as he looked down at Yeeun.

“You think so?” Yeeun looked up at him.

Chunji smiled, “I’m sure your feet hurt, and you want to rest, am I right?”

Yeeun looked down at her feet. Indeed, they di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter