o60

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey! That’s not fair!” Chanyeol protested as Bomi applied blush onto his cheekbones.

“You lost, so this is your punishment.” Bomi giggled as she stepped back to look at the finish product.

“Nice. I like it.” Chen nodded in approval.

“Shut up Chen.” Chanyeol snapped with a deep frown.

“It’s…cute.” D.O tried holding back his laughter but couldn’t.

“It matches you, surprisingly.” Suho tilted his head to get a better view of his full face.

“Oh wow.” Chunji clapped his hands slowly. “It looks really nice.”

“Who would have thought that you looked this good.” Baekhyun tapped his chin with his forefinger.

“Seriously.” CAP nodded in agreement.

“Okay,” Chanyeol stood up. “You guys ar e annoying. I need to go wash this off.”

“Aw, no, you can’t wash it off like that. I worked really hard.” Bomi pouted with puppy eyes.

Chanyeol looked away so he wouldn’t be affected by her puppy eyes, “I’m not looking.”

“Oh, just look at her.” Niel chuckled as grasped Chanyeol’s head from behind and turned it towards Bomi, who still had on her puppy eyes.

“Oh goodness. I’m so weak.” Chanyeol groaned. “Fine, I’ll leave it on.”

Hearing that, everyone started clapping cheerfully.

“That’s how you do it.” Baekhyun patted him on the back.

Chanyeol glared at his friends, “You guys are useless. No help at all.”

“It’s our jobs to make sure the girls are happy.” Niel grinned.

Chunji nodded in agreement, “That’s right. We wouldn’t have our girls to be unhappy.”

“You two are impossible.” Namjoo shook her head.

“I love you.” Niel kissed her on the cheek.

“Thanks, I can always count on you, can’t I?” Namjoo giggled as she pushed his face away.

Yeeun laughed causing Chunji to turn to her.

“What are you laughing about?” He asked with a smile.

“Nothing.” She replied. “Can we do Chanhee oppa’s face too?”

Chunji stared at her in horror, “What?!”

“That’s a wonderful idea!” Chanyeol beamed happy that he wasn’t going to be the only guy with makeup on.

“Wait! No, I won’t do it.” Chunji protested.

“Please?” Yeeun did her best puppy eyes surprising Chunji and Sehun.

“You can make that expression?” Chunji asked terrified.

“Oppa, please?” Yeeun stuck out her bottom lip causing Chunji’s heart to skip a beat.

“Fine.” Chunji caved in not able to resist Yeeun’s puppy eyes and pout.

“You are so whipped.” Baekhyun laughed.

“I don’t even care. It was hard to resist when Yeeun made that face.” Chunji heaved a dejected sigh.

“I know what you mean.” Chanyeol stated in agreement.

“Come on oppa.” Yeeun pushed Chunji to the chair that Chanyeol was previously sitting on. “Bomi unnie, please make Chanhee oppa pretty.”

Bomi beamed, “Of course, anything you say.”

“Thanks, unnie.” Yeeun beamed as she walked to stand by Sehun, who was observing in the back.

“Wait, where are you going?” Chunji watched his wife.

Yeeun smiled, “I’m going to watch from back here.” She gave him a small wave.

“Alright, here we go.” Bomi picked up her makeup brush. “Close your eyes. It’ll be done before you know it.”

Not able to protest anymore, Chunji closed his eyes.

As Bomi started on the makeup, everyone else watched intensely. They couldn’t keep their eyes off because it was like magic. One moment he didn’t have makeup then the next, he was beautified. It was truly magically.

“All done.” Bomi announced as she took a step back to observe her work.

Chunji’s eyes fluttered open as he looked around bewildered.

“What do you guys think?” Bomi asked looking around.

The first to make any noise was Yeeun. She giggled covering since it wasn’t very princess-like to laugh with open.

Chunji shifted his eyes to Yeeun. He narrowed them with a frown, “Are you laughing at me?”

Yeeun waved a hand in front of her while the other continued to cover , “No, I’m not.”

“Liar.” Chunji huffed.

“It’s…very nice.” D.O swallowed his laughter.

“Bomi, what did you do?” Chunji turned to her, but she only shook her head.

“I didn’t do anything. I think you look very pretty.” Bomi beamed.

“Yeah, I do too. You look better than I do.” Chanyeol chuckled as he draped an arm around her shoulders. “You did wonderful.” He kissed the side of her head.

“I really like it. Thanks, Bomi unnie.” Yeeun beamed as she linked arms with the older woman.

Bomi turned to her, “Really?”

“Yes, thank you. I’ll have to take a picture of Chanhee oppa to remember this forever.” Yeeun pulled out her phone and waved it in the air.

“I don’t think so.” Chunji stood and tried grabbing Yeeun’s phone, but she hid it behind her back.

“Come on, oppa, just one picture.” She pleaded.

Chunji shook his head firmly, “I don’t think so. I can’t have others seeing me like this.”

“But I’m not going to share it online or anything. I just want to keep it for my entertainment.”

“I don’t think so.” He took a step towards her causing her to run back to Sehun.

“Yeeun give me your phone and I’ll snap a picture of you and Chunji.” D.O offered holding out his hand.

Hearing that, Yeeun beamed and handed her phone to him, “Thanks oppa. Make sure it’s a pretty picture.”

D.O saluted, “Yes ma’am.”

Yeeun quickly went to Chunji’s side and linked arms with him.

Chunji had a frown on his face. He was clearly not happy about it.

“Oppa, smile.” Yeeun looked up at him.

“No,” He declared. “I’m not going to take a picture.”

“Oh, don’t be so grumpy Chunji.” CAP grinned.

“You look beautiful.” Chen snickered.

“Shut up.” Chunji snapped.

“Oppa just one picture, please?” Yeeun pleaded with a pout that Chunji couldn’t resist.

How in the world could he deny her when she looked so cute? He hated that he couldn’t deny her request anymore. “Fine.” He huffed defeated.

Yeeun smiled brightly, “Great! D.O oppa make sure it’s a nice photo.”

D.O made an ‘OK’ sign with his hand and held the phone up as he positioned it so that the shot came out well. “Alright,” He nodded as he got the right position. “Smile.”

Chunji and Yeeun smiled brightly as the sound of the shutter went off.

D.O nodded in approval and he reviewed the photo he had just taken, “It’s nice. Very pretty. Both of you that is.”

Chunji rolled his eyes as Yeeun walked towards the older male.

“Oh, I like it. Thanks, oppa.” Yeeun beamed as she held her phone to get a closer look at the photo. “I’m going to cherish this photo for sure.”

“You better.” Chunji huffed as he walked up next to her to see the photo. “This is going to be the only photo you get of me looking like that.”

She turned to him, “Thanks for doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter