o18

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who knew Saturday would come by so fast already.” Sehun chuckled.

“I wish I was there too. I want to go to this party too.” Changjo heaved a dejected sigh.

Yeeun laughed, “What? Sehun isn’t going to this party.”

Changjo gasped, “What? He isn’t? I thought he was.”

Sehun shook his head, “Nope, I get the night off.”

Yeeun nodded as she flipped through a magazine.

Sehun grinned, “Just kidding. Of course, I’m going to be there. I can’t just leave Yeeun unguarded.”

“Shadow man, huh?” Changjo smirked.

“It’s what I do best.” Sehun boosted.

“It’s what we do best. Being a shadow man is no problem.” Changjo stated smugly.

“I bet it isn’t. If only dad let me do that, I would have been a pro too.” Yeeun heaved a sigh.

Sehun poked her head, “I don’t think so. It was an intense and difficult training. You wouldn’t have been able to do it.”

Yeeun raised a brow, “Are you saying that I’m not strong enough to go through the training?”

“Sehun’s right. We almost died going through with that training, but it benefits us as knights, so we had no choice especially when we knew that we were going to protect you.” Changjo reminded.

Yeeun softened, “My best friends are the best friends ever.”

Changjo and Sehun beamed, “Of course, we are!”

Yeeun laughed.

“Are you excited for this party, Yeeun? You finally get to dress up again.” Changjo grinned.

“I don’t know. I like not dressing up daily. It was tiresome.” Yeeun wrinkled her nose.

“But you still wear dresses and skirts daily.” Sehun noted.

“That’s because I’m so used to wearing dresses and skirts and it’s grown on me.” Yeeun defended.

Sehun nodded, “Sure. If you want to dress up, just let me know and I’ll get you some dresses like back in Genovia.”

“You just want me to stand out, don’t you?” Yeeun narrowed her eyes at him.

Sehun laughed as he raised his hands in the air, “Of course not, why would I want such a thing? I can’t have someone kidnapping you.”

“That reminds me, what happened to that person who was following you guys? Did you guys find out anything?” Changjo asked.

Sehun and Yeeun looked at each other before looking back a Changjo.

“I haven’t heard anything. Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. If it wasn’t for Yeeun, I would have chased down that person and beat them to a pulp.” Sehun frowned.

“You should have.” Changjo encouraged.

“It wouldn’t have changed anything.” Yeeun chimed in.

“Yes, it would have!” Sehun and Changjo argued.

“You would have caught that person and what? Interrogate them until they say something? Isn’t that pointless?” Yeeun looked at her best friend with a bored expression.

“For your information Princess Aleena, that is better than letting them be on the loose. At least they’re captured and not in an unknown place.” Changjo explained.

“They might attack you at any time and I can’t let that happen. I would be a disgrace as a knight if anything was to happen to you.” Sehun heaved a sigh.

“You’re right about that. You’d be a disgrace if you can’t catch a simple stalker.” Changjo snapped.

Sehun glared at his best friend, “You shouldn’t be talking. You aren’t here to feel the pressure.”

“Oh, trust me. The pressure over here is real. It’s hard to even breathe and not feel like I’m going to be murder.” Changjo heaved a sigh.

“What? Murder?!” Yeeun panicked.

Sehun face-palmed, “Changjo, you’re so dumb. Why would you say something like that?”

“What happened? What is this about murder?” Yeeun looked between her best friends, who kept quiet.

“Nothing. Changjo didn’t mean to say ‘murder’ it was an accident.” Sehun reassured.

Yeeun looked at him suspiciously, “I don’t believe you. Tell me. What happened?”

“It’s really nothing Yeeun. I shouldn’t have said that word. There is no murder, so you don’t have to worry about anything.” Changjo chuckled nervously.

“Are you sure? I’m worried now.” Yeeun looked at her best friend with an expression full of worry.

Sehun glared at the other male, “Yeeun, don’t worry about anything. Changjo didn’t mean that so calm down.”

“S-Sehun is right! There’s nothing wrong over here. Everything is going well. It was just a figure of speech.” Chanjo grinned.

However, Yeeun couldn’t shake off this uneasy feeling that she had. “Alright, I won’t worry about it.” She gave her best friends a big smile.

Sehun and Changjo could tell from the smile that she was still uneasy about what happened, but they just let it go because they knew that she was doing her best to understand and not throw a tantrum like what she would usually do.

“Thanks.” Changjo beamed sheepishly.

“Why don’t I cook us something? I’m sure you’re hungry.” Sehun changed the subject.

Yeeun turned to Sehun and smiled, “Thanks, that sounds wonderful.”

Sehun smiled and stood up, “I’ll let you know when I’m done.” He left the living room leaving Changjo and Yeeun.

“Yeeun.” Changjo called.

She turned her attention back to Changjo, who was staring at her. “What is it, Changjo?”

“I’m sorry for making you worried. I didn’t mean to say it that say.” He apologized.

Yeeun gave him a small smile, “It’s alright. I’m just glad that nothing serious happened. Promise me that if something does happen, you’ll let me know.”

Changjo smiled, “I promise.”

“Thanks.”

“Are you excited to go to the party?” Changjo asked.

“I can’t say that I’m not.” Yeeun replied.

“Is it because you finally get to dress up?”

“Just like how I was back in Genovia. Going to parties and meetings that I have to dress up for.”

“You really are a girl, aren’t you?”

“Am I supposed to be a boy?” Yeeun raised a questioning brow.

Changjo chuckled, “Of course not. I just wanted to make sure that you’re really a girl. There are times when I forget that you’re a girl.”

Yeeun roll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter