o34

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “And we’re here.” Yeeun stepped out into the outdoor reception hall and looked around in awe.

“Wow.” Chunji stated in awe. “Mom really outdid herself.”

“It’s beautiful.” Yeeun beamed. “Everything is just the way I wanted it to be and more. I must thank omonim when I see her. This is wonderful.”

“You thought of this decoration?” He turned to her shocked.

“I did with the help of Bomi unnie and Namjoo unnie. Without them, it wouldn’t have been possible.” She replied.

“You really thought of everything, didn’t you?”

“I only did a little bit of work. Bomi unnie is the mastermind behind the decorations and placements. I just went along with her.”

“I’ll have to thank Bomi then. She really helped out this time.”

“I think she’d appreciate that.” Yeeung giggled.

“Come on.” Chunji grabbed Yeeun’s hand and led her to the middle of the dance floor where he stopped and circled his arms around her waist.

Yeeun looked up at him puzzled, “What are you doing?”

Chunji smiled, “Nothing, just hugging my wife.”

Yeeun looked around in panic, “What if other’s see? This wouldn’t be good.”

“How would this not be good? We’re married, so no one can say anything.”

“But still?”

“There they are!” Baekhyun shouted happily.

The newlywed turned their heads to see their guests walking out into the outdoor reception hall.

“Ay, look at you two! Already so lovey-dovey!” Chanyeol chuckled.

“Yeeun!” Bomi waved happily.

Yeeun beamed, “Bomi unnie.”

“Should I let go of you now?” Chunji whispered in her ear.

“Please do.” She whispered back.

“Alright, I’ll come back for you when it’s time.” He gave her a soft kiss on the side of her head and let go of her.

She looked up at him stunned, “Ch-Chanhee.”

“It’s ‘Chanhee oppa’, remember?” He winked at her chuckling as he made his way to meet his friends.

“Yeeun!” Bomi and Namjoo surrounded her causing her to snap out of her daze.

“Unnies.” Yeeun beamed.

“This place looks wonderful!” Namjoo stated as she looked around.

“It does, doesn’t it?” Yeeun giggled.

“Mrs. Lee certainly does know how to make things come to life.” Bomi beamed.

Yuri nodded in agreement, “She sure does. Everything is like how we planned it.”

“Oh, congrats. You’re a married woman now.” Bomi giggled.

“Thank you.” Yeeun smiled.

“Excuse me ladies.” Chunji chimed in with a charming smile.

“Oh, Chunji, congrats. Treat Yeeun well.” Namjoo gave him a stern yet playful look.

Chunji chuckled, “Thank you. I will. You don’t have to worry about anything. She’s the apple of my eye, so I can’t let anything happen to her.”

Namjoo and Bomi squealed in happiness whereas Yeeun’s face turned bright red.

“If it’s alright, I would like to take my wife around and introduce her to everyone.” Chunji stated charmingly.

“Of course!” Namjoo beamed. “She’s all yours!”

“Thank you.” Chunji smiled as he held out his hand.

Yeeun looked at the two older women, who motioned for her to go with Chunji. She looked at her husband, who still had his hand stretched out. She slipped her hand into his and he led them to an older couple.

“Yeeun, this is Mr. and Mrs. Jo. They are shareholders at our shopping center.” Chunji introduced.

“Hello.” Yeeun greeted with a bow.

“Oh my, it’s a pleasure to finally meet you.” Mrs. Jo beamed.

“The pleasure is mine.” Yeeun smiled.

“Congratulations.” Mr. Jo grinned.

“Thank you.” Yeeun thanked.

“Chanhee, how did you find someone like Yeeun?” Mrs. Jo asked with sparkling eyes.

Chunji chuckled and turned to his wife, “Yeeun came to me like an angel. I’m the lucky one to have her.”

The older couple chuckled while Yeeun blushed.

“How adorable.” Mrs. Jo giggled.

“You should go around and introduce your wife to everyone. We’re all happy that you’re married.” Mr. Jo chuckled.

Chunji smiled. “I’m glad. Please excuse us.”

The newlywed continued to walk around greeting guests. Chunji introduced Yeeun to everyone from the shareholders of the shopping center to his grandparents to his little baby cousins. They laughed and chatted with everyone at the reception.

Everyone was in high spirit.

“Can we have the newlywed come to the dancefloor for their first dance?” Chanyeol announced loudly.

“Please excuse us.” Chunji smiled at his aunt and uncle.

“Go on.” Aunt Lin smiled as she waved for them to go onto the dancefloor.

“Excuse us.” Yeeun bowed as Chunji pulled her towards the dancefloor.

“Here they are!” Chanyeol cheered. “Are you two ready for your first dance as husband and wife?”

“Just put on the song.” Chunji stated with a smile on his face as he wrapped his arms around Yeeun’s waist.

Yeeun wrapped her arms around his neck and looked up at him.

“This is our first official dance.” Chunji beamed.

“It is.” Yeeun agreed.

“Have I told you that you look beautiful?”

“No, not yet.”

“Well, you look beautiful.”

“Are you just saying that?”

A slow song started to play through the loud speakers.

“I arranged this song just for you.” Chunji grinned.

“Just for me?” Yeeun blinked at him.

Chunji nodded, “Yes, just for you. I hope you like the song.”

Before Yeeun could say anything, a soft gentle voice started to sing.

“It’s a beautiful life. I’ll be by your side.

It’s a beautiful life. I’ll be behind you.

Beautiful love, if I am with you under the sun.

Even just breathing feels good.”

Yeeun turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter