o59

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung.” Kwanghee stepped into Chunji’s office without knocking.

Chunji looked up from his computer, “No knocking?”

Kwanghee chuckled as he walked towards his older brother, “I thought about it, but decided against it.”

“Oh, what fun.” Chunji shook his head. “What brings you here?”

“I can’t come and see you?”

“I mean you can, but you never do.”

Kwanghee gave his older brother a shocked expression, “What do you mean? I come visit you from time to time.”

Chunji raised an eyebrow, “Oh yeah? Is that right?”

“It is, so don’t make it seem like I’m heartless.”

“Well, you are a little bit.”

Kwanghee shook his head, “Alright hyung. I’ll come visit you more if that’s what you want.”

“I want you to concentrate on your studies.”

“I’m doing that as well. I’m on top of my studies actually, so you don’t have to worry about it.”

“Good, I’m glad to hear that.”

Kwanghe nodded with a smile on his face.

“What brings you here? I know you don’t come here unless you need something from me.”

“Hyung, I don’t really need anything from you. Well, I mean, I do, but it’s just something small.”

“And what is that?”

Kwanghee placed the envelope that he was holding in front of Chunji, “I just need you to sign these papers.”

“What are these paper for?”

Kwanghee swallowed as he pressed his lips together, “Um, well, I’m doing this project for school and need a sponsor so I was wondering if you’d sponsor my project.”

Chunji nodded as he pulled out the papers from the envelope, “And I just need to sign it?”

Kwanghee nodded quickly as he stepped forward and showed his older brother where he needed to sign, “Here, here, here, and here. It’s not too hard, is it?”

Chunji looked up at his younger brother, “I guess not. What if I don’t sign?”

“T-Then I’m going to be in deep trouble. Hyung, you can’t do this to me. This my school project. Are you really going to let your younger brother fail?”

Chunji chuckled as he picked up his pen, “Of course not. I’ll sign these, and you have to work hard on your project, alright?”

Kwanghee nodded, “Yes hyung. Just hurry up and sign.”

“Alright, alright.” Chunji shook his head as he started to sign where Kwanghee had pointed out earlier.

Kwanghee impatiently waited for his brother to sign the papers. Once Chunji signed for the last time, Kwanghee grinned and held out both his hands.

“Here.” Chunji quickly placed the paper in the envelope and handed it back to Kwanghee, who accepted it and took a step back.

“Thanks, hyung. You’re the best.” Kwanghee beamed as he started towards the door. “I’ll text you if I need anything else from you for the project.”

“Alright, study hard.”

“I will. Thanks again hyung.” Kwanghee waved before opening the door and stepping out. Once he stepped out, he heaved a sigh of relief.

Kwanghee looked at the envelope and his expression sadden. He looked back at the door, “I’m sorry hyung.”

 

------

 

“Oppa,” Yeeun called as she stepped into the bedroom.

“In the bathroom.” Chunji replied.

Yeeun made her way to the bathroom and saw her husband shaving. She smiled and leaned against the door frame, “Are you shaving before we head over to Niel oppa and Namjoon unnie’s place?”

“I am.” Chunji replied as he continued to shave.

“I think it’s a man thing. You guys shave when there isn’t anything to shave.”

“Have you not noticed the little stubs that’s been growing?”

“Not really, but I do find it kind of y.”

Chunji raised a brow and turned to his wife, “You think stubs are y? Should I grow a beard for you? Or at least try to.”

Yeeun giggled, “It’s alright, but I mean, if you’d like to, I’m not going to stop you.”

Chunji chuckled as he turned back to the mirror and continued to shave, “I’ll have to think about it.”

“Alright, well, please hurry. Namjoon unnie and Bomi unnie keeps texting me to hurry. They’re all waiting for us right now.” Yeeun stated as she walked away from the bathroom.

Chunji hummed in response.

Yeeun shook her head as she walked into their closet and grabbed a cardigan. She did a quick glance around the closet and felt sad.

It was her last night in South Korea. She was happy that she was going to spend it with all her friends and she was going to go back with wonderful memories. She was thankful that she was spending her last night with wonderful people that would make the night memorable.

Putting on the cardigan, Yeeun stepped out of the closet and closed the door.

Chunji had stepped out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand dabbing his face dry. He looked at his wife and smiled, “I like that cardigan.”

She glanced his way, “Do you?”

“I do. I guess we better hurry. My phone has been buzzing in my pocket for a while now.” Chunji chuckled as he threw the towel in the laundry basket.

Yeeun nodded, “We do. We should hurry or we’re not going to hear the end of it.”

“Are you ready then?”

“I’m ready. I was just waiting on you.”

“What about Sehun?”

“He went out to run some errands, but he’ll meet us there, so we don’t need to worry about him.”

Chunji nodded in understanding, “Got it then let’s go.”

The two of them headed out of the bedroom and down to the front door. Once they were out, they headed towards Chunji’s car and climbed in. Chunji started in the car and drove out of the gate.

The car ride was silent, but it was comfortable silent.

“We didn’t get to go on our late-night date.” Chunji started breaking the silence.

Yeeun continued to stare out the window, “No, unfortunately, we didn’t.”

“We can go on another one. This time, I promise that we’ll definitely make it.” Chunji reached over and placed a hand on top of hers that here on her lap.

Hearing that, Yeeun felt her heart ache. She didn’t want to say anymore, but she knew that if she didn’t say anything then Chunji was going to grow suspicious of her. “You’re right, we should. It was my fault that we postponed it.” She turned to look at him.

“It’s alright. We can go on a date soon. You don’t have to worry about it.” Chunji gave her a charming smile. “We haven’t seen everyone in a while, right?”

“That’s right. It’ll be nice to hang out with everyone again like this.”

“We’ll have a good time.”

Yeeun nodded, “We will.”

Silence entered the car as Chunji continued to drive. Yeeun and Chunji enjoyed each other’s presence and it was nice. They’ve grown to appreciate each other and learned how to make sure that they knew what the other was feeling. Nothing could stop their feelings from growing and they adored the fact that they were together.

“And we’re here already.” Chunji announced as he pulled up to the condo.

“Niel oppa and Namjoon unnie’s place is really nice.” Yeeun looked out the window.

Chunji parked the car, “It’s not as nice as ours.”

Yeeun let out a small giggle as she stepped out of the car.

“Yeeun!” Namjoo shouted as she opened the door with a bright smile.

“Namjoo unnie.” Yeeun smiled as the older woman ran up to her and hugged her.

“You’re finally here. We’ve all been waiting for you.” Namjoo pulled back.

“Sorry, it took us a while.” Chunji apologized as he stepped next to his wife.

Namjoo turned to the male, “I can bet that it was you who took a while, huh?”

“Why would you say that? It could have been Yeeun.” Chunji shot back.

“Please, Yeeun doesn’t take that long. Now, let’s go inside. Everyone’s waiting, and we have drinks waiting as well.” Namjoo linked arms with Yeeun and pulled her inside with Chunji following behind. “Yeeun and Chunji are here!” She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter