o56

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Now you can’t complain to me about anything.” Sehun huffed as he placed his hands on his hips.

Yeeun looked up at him, “Thanks? I didn’t need to be tucked in like a child.”

“But you see, you’re still a child to me.”

Yeeun glared at him, “Just because you’re a year older doesn’t mean anything.”

“It means a lot of things.” Sehun grinned. “Now, you need to follow what the doctors said and stay here. You need to rest, so I think you’re going to have to cancel that date for tonight.”

Yeeun’s eye widened, “Why?”

“Because you need to rest unless you want me to call Chanhee and let him know. It’s your choice.”

She thought about it. She knew that she didn’t want Chunji to know what happened today, so she didn’t have a choice. She had to cancel their date. “Fine,” Yeeun stated. “I’ll cancel it. I’m sure he’ll be too tired to go anyway.”

Sehun nodded not saying anything.

“I bet he’ll be late anyway. He’s got a lot on his plate.”

“As do you, Princess Aleena.”

“I know.” Yeeun wrinkled her nose. “Has Changjo heard of anything lately? I feel like things are just too quiet nowadays.”

Sehun shook his head, “Changjo hasn’t said anything, I think we should be okay for the moment, but we still have to be cautious.”

“I know, I know.”

“How are you feeling though?”

“I feel alright. I’m not in any pain.”

“I’m glad to hear that you’re not in any pain, but I was asking about how to feel about the situation with the officials. It’s been a while since I asked you that question.”

Yeeun poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue, “I don’t know. I’m feeling a lot of things because of that. I can’t help but worry about what their next move is. I just don’t want any innocent bystander to get hurt because of it. That’s what I fear the most.”

Sehun smiled, “And that’s why you have the heart of a princess.”

“Did you just notice that I’m a princess?”

“Oh no, I know you’re a princess, but thinking like that makes you even more of a princess. Anyone could tell that you were a princess by the way you were just talking.”

“I see. I guess I don’t show my authority much, do I?”

“No, none at all. Remember, you’re supposed to make sure your princess vibe doesn’t show.” Sehun waved his fingers in the air.

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Whatever. I can’t have a serious conversation with you unless I’m in danger.”

“I can have a serious conversation if I wanted to, but I’d prefer not to.”

“I got it. Can you please make me a cup of tea?”

“Oh my, please? That’s a word I don’t hear often.”

“Please make me a cup of tea. If not, I will have to be mean.”

Sehun chuckled, “Alright, I’m going. Remember to not move so much.”

“I won’t. I’ll be right here when you come back.” Yeeun gave him a lazy salute.

“Good.” Sehun nodded as he left the living room.

Yeeun heaved a sigh as she pulled out her phone. She had received a message from her parents saying that she needed to go back to Genovia. She didn’t know whether Sehun knew about it or not. She didn’t know how to bring up the topic.

Not only that, but if she really had to leave, what about Chunji? What was she going to tell him or was she not supposed to tell him? She didn’t know what to do. Yeeun couldn’t even think straight because she was still worried that something could happen at any time. She was worried about that.

“What am I going to do?” She whispered as she reread the message from her parents.

“What do you think you need to do?” Sehun asked behind her.

Startled, Yeeun yelped and turned to look back him with a surprised expression. “W-When did you get here?”

“Right when you asked yourself what you’re going to do.” Sehun answered. “So, tell me Yeeun, what are you going to do? Are you going to go back home?”

Yeeun leaned back, “…I don’t know.”

“I’ll go with whatever you want to do.”

“I don’t know if that’s what I want to hear from you, Sehun.”

“Then what do you want to hear?”

“…I don’t know.”

Sehun observed his best friend. He could tell that she was having a tough time. She was in a pickle. She didn’t know what to do and he couldn’t tell her what to do either. He knew that she had to make the decision herself and he was willing to go with whatever decision she made.

“You don’t have to give them an another now. Take your time and see what you really want to do. As your best friend, I don’t want you to make any decisions that you’ll regret.” He placed a hand on top of her head.

The ends of her lips curved upwards, “Thanks Sehun.”

 

------

 

“Chunji!” Chen burst into his office breathless.

Chunji looked up startled, “What’s wrong? Did something happen?” He stood up, “Did something happen to Yeeun?”

Chen straightened up finally catching his breath, “Something did happen, but it wasn’t Yeeun.”

Chunji frowned narrowing his eyes, “Then what is it? Why did you come here?”

“Because of this.” Chen handed Chunji his iPad with an article displayed. “This appeared after you met up with Eunji.”

Withholding his question, Chunji picked up the iPad and scanned over the article. His brows pinched together as his frown deepens. Anger and confusion flared in him. “How did this happen?” He looked up at his friend.

Chen shook his head, “I don’t know.”

Chunji clenched h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter