o15

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How was it?” Kwanghee asked stepping into Chunji’s room.

“Ever heard of knocking?” Chunji grumbled as he looked up from his book.

Kwanghee grinned as he sat down on one of the couches across from his older brother, “So, tell me. What did you do today with the princess?”

“Nothing much.”

“Lies. You seem pretty happy right now.”

Chunji’s eyes widened in shock before going back to his poker face.

Kwanghee chuckled, “Surprised that I saw through your poker face, hyung?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Hyung, I just want to know how your date went. Even though I still think Princess Aleena could find someone better, you’ve been picked to be her husband. You know, actually, I think Suho hyung would be a better fit for her than you.”

“Suho hyung?” Chunji looked up at his younger brother.

Kwanghee nodded, “Yes, Suho hyung. I think he would be better than you no offense to you of course.”

Chunji rolled his eyes, “No offense you say?”

“I mean, you’re a good hyung and I respect you greatly, but being a partner for a princess? That just doesn’t seem right to me. Suho hyung may not be as great as you are, but he has traits that I believe will be best for the princess. Plus, he’s in the top one percent and he’s going to be a doctor.”

Chunji closed his book and leaned back in the couch, “So that’s what you’ve observed so far? I, too, think Suho hyung would be a better fit than me, but I don’t know if I could let that happen.”

Kwanghee narrowed his eyes at his older brother with a smile on his face, “Something happened today, didn’t it?”

“Princess Aleena and I bumped into Suho hyung and D.O at lunch today.”

“Oh? Did something happen? Is that why you have that gloomy expression on right now?”

“It seemed like Suho hyung was interested in Princess Aleena. They had bumped into each other yesterday at the shopping center.”

“Suho hyung fell in love with Princess Aleena at first sight?”

Chunji shrugged, “I’m not sure, but he seems interested in her.”

“But she’s going to be engaged to you or should I say that she’s going to marry you in three weeks.”

“That doesn’t mean anything when no one knows about it.”

“You didn’t tell Suho hyung and D.O hyung that you two were going to get married?”

“No.”

Kwanghee clicked his tongue, “Look at you being the gentlemen you are, hyung. I’m sure Princess Aleena wouldn’t have mind you telling them. It’s not like you’d be lying or anything.”

“I still have time to get to know her. Plus, we’re not getting engaged. We’re just going to get married.”

“And it’s going to be a hell of a wedding. Who are you going to be inviting to the wedding?”

“I don’t know. The real question is, who can I invite to the wedding?”

“Well, you’re going to have to take that up with mom and dad. They’re the ones who are going to decide who can attend or not.”

“I don’t think it’ll matter much since Princess Aleena has a new identity here. She’ll be a normal citizen, and no one will know her real identity.”

“What did you learn about Princess Aleena today?” Kwanghee smirked.

Chunji narrowed his eyes, “What do you mean by that?”

Kwanghee shrugged with a smug smile on his face, “Nothing. Since you two are getting married soon, I just wanted to know if you guys have been exchanging secrets.”

“I don’t have any secrets Kwanghee.”

“Oh yeah? Have you told her that you have a slightly obsessive ex-girlfriend who calls and texts you every day?”

“Let’s not talk about that right now.”

Kwanghee chuckled, “Well, good luck with that.” He stood up from his seat. “Make sure your slightly obsessive ex doesn’t go crazy for you.”

Chunji heaved a sigh closing his eyes, “Just leave already.”

“Sweet dreams hyung.” Kwanghee chuckled as he left the room.

Chunji shook his head, “This kid.” He cleared his throat and stood up walking over to his desk. He set down his book and pulled out his phone from his pocket. He unlooked his phone and quickly sent a text to CAP telling him that Yeeun was going with him to the party.

“I guess it’s time for bed.” Chunji yawned and walked over to his bed.

 

-----

 

“Chanhee, wake up.” Mrs. Lee shook her so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter