oo5

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, when I said shopping, I didn’t mean buy everything.” Sehun grumbled as he shifted the ten bags in his arms.

Yeeun laughed, “What are you talking about? You have like four bags in your arms, so stop complaining. If Changjo was here, he wouldn’t complain.”

“It’s five in each hand actually. Well, I give him props for going shopping with you. How could one girl buy so many things?” He asked looking down at the ten bags that he was carrying. “I might need a cart for this. Do they have shopping carts around here?”

Yeeun rolled her eyes, “Stop being such a drama queen. It’s not even that bad. I have like one piece of clothing in each bag.”

“I believe this is why I don’t want a girlfriend.”

“Don’t even say that you liar. Weren’t you crushing on that girl a year ago?” She tapped her chin. “Where did we meet her again? Oh! That’s right, we met her in Scotland. She was pretty. I thought you two were talking.” She looked at him with a curious look.

Sehun cleared his throat, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Yeeun smiled, “Okay, don’t tell me. I’m not curious at all.”

“Good.”

Yeeun snickered, “I bet you’re secretly dating her right now.”

Upon hearing that, Sehun choked causing Yeeun to laugh out loud. She covered with her hand as she laughed.

“You’re secretly dating her.”

Sehun’s cheeks flushed pink, “N-No, I’m not.”

“Yeah, says the person who’s stuttering.” Yeeun snickered as she accidently bumped into someone causing her to fall, but before she could fall, someone caught her.

“Are you okay?” A voice asked.

Yeeun looked up and blinked at the stranger, who had caught her before she hit the ground. “Yes.” She quickly straightened up and took a step back. “Thank you.”

“I’m glad that you’re alright. I’m Suho by the way.” Suho introduced holding out his hand.

Yeeun glanced down at his hand before looking up at him. She shook his hand, “I’m Yeeun.”

Suho grinned, “Shopping by yourself?”

Yeeun shook her head, “I’m here with my friend.” She pointed to Sehun, who had a blank expression on his face.

Suho looked over at him and examined him from head to toe, “Boyfriend?”

“No, just a friend.”

Suho raised a brow, “You sure?”

Yeeun cracked a smile, “I’m sure.”

“Alright, if you say so. Well, I hope that we bump into each other again, Yeeun.” Suho smiled.

She blinked at him, “Me too?”

Suho chuckled, “Have a good day.”

“You too.”

Suho glanced over at Sehun and bowed.

Sehun bowed back.

Suho glanced once more at Yeeun before walking away.

“Well, that was awkward.” Sehun spoked causing Yeeun to laugh.

“Right? I honestly don’t know why he introduced himself to me.”

“I don’t know either, but I hope we don’t encounter him again. He doesn’t give me a good vibe.”

“What’s that supposed to mean? Does he seem dangerous? Is your knight senses tingling?”

Sehun gave her a pointed look, “Do I look like I’m joking?”

“Loosen up Sehun. We’re here to make me feel better about my marriage not have you sense weird things. Plus, he didn’t do anything out of the ordinary, so you can calm down.” Yeeun stated to walk.

“Princess Aleena.” Sehun called softly so that no one around them could hear him.

Yeeun stopped and turned around to look at him because he had called her name, “I thought I told you not to call me that in public.”

“You have to be cautious when we’re out in public. Just because we’re abroad doesn’t mean there aren’t people sent here from the officials.” Sehun warned.

Yeeun narrowed her eyes at him, “I am being careful. I am acting like a normal tourist and not giving off my princess vibe. No one knows that I’m a princess and I’m not acting like one.”

“I know, but you still have to be careful. Anything can happen at any given time and I’m responsible for it.”

“I don’t need you to babysit me, Sehun. I can take care of myself.” Yeeun said sternly.

“Princess Aleena.” A voice called softly but loud enough for her to hear.

Sehun and Yeeun looked up alarmed upon hearing the name. They sighed in relief when they saw Mr. Lee walking their way.

“Your Highness.” Mr. Lee bowed.

Yeeun smiled, “Hello Mr. Lee.”

The older male smiled, “How are you feeling?”

“I must apologize about what happened this afternoon. The news of getting married was a shock to me. I apologize for offending you and your family.”

Mr. Lee chuckled shaking his head, “No, it’s alright. Your father told me that he didn’t tell you about the marriage yet, so it was a reaction that I expected.”

Yeeun couldn’t help but feel more embarrassed, “Again, I apologize.”

“There is no need to worry, Your Highness. I hope everything has been sorted out?”

“Ah, yes, I have talked to my parents about it. I will go through with the wedding as Mrs. Lee sees it. Please tell her to ask me for anything if she needs.”

“I will have her contact if anything.”

“Please.”

“How is your shopping going? If you need anything, please don’t hesitant to ask.”

“It’s going well. I am just shopping for some clothes. Everything here is really pretty.”

Mr. Lee grinned, “I’m glad to hear that you are enjoying your time here.”

Yeeun smiled, “I am.”

“If it isn’t too much to ask, would you by chance be free tonight?”

“Tonight?”

“Yes, tonight.”

Yeeun turned to look at Sehun, who shook his head. She turned back to Mr. Lee, “I don’t have anything going tonight.”

“Then you would like to have dinner with Chanhee? I know that this is a sudden request but being that you two did not get the chance to talk, I think it would be a good chance for that.” Mr. Lee smiled.

Yeeun thought about it. How could she say ‘no’ to his request? When she agreed to the marriage, she agreed to do everything that was needed, and this was needed. She needed to get to know her future husband. That was the first thing she needed to do to make the marriage go smoothly.

“It would be my pleasure.” Yeeun replied with a smile.

“Great, I’m glad

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter