o55

The Princess Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I thought I told you that I don’t need your help.” Sehun scowled.

Yeeun shrugged, “That’s too bad. I’m bored anyway, so it’s okay. Plus, I’m not that weak. You don’t have to worry about me.”

“Come down. I’ll put that put.” Sehun watched her as she got on her tippy toes to put away a plate.

“I got this.” Yeeun declared as she placed the plate where it’s meant to be.

Sehun heaved a sigh of relief seeing that she hadn’t fall off the chair. “Can you get down now? I’m not very comfortable with the fact that you’re standing on a chair in the kitchen.”

“I’m fine, so stop worrying so much. I’m coming down now. See?” Yeeun spun around a little too quickly causing her to lose her balance. Before she knew it, she was on the floor and her side was aching in pain.

“YEEUN!” Sehun rushed to her side. “I knew it! Are you hurt?”

Looking up, she gave him a meek smile, “I’m alright.” She sat up groaning.

“Oh no, that doesn’t sound good.” Sehun placed a hand on her side and gently pressed it.

Yeeun winced in pain and Sehun already knew that she was hurt.

“Okay, I think that bruised your rib which isn’t healed yet. Come on, we gotta get you to the hospital.” Sehun hooked his arm under her knees and lifted her up bridal style. “I knew I shouldn’t have let you help me.”

“I’ll be fine. I’m not dying, so stop freaking out.”

Sehun looked down at her with a frown, “Your ribs haven’t healed and now look at you. You bruised it. How can I not freak out?”

“I’m-” Yeeun winced at the pain coming from her side. “…Fine.”

Sehun rolled his eyes, “Yeah right. Let’s go to the hospital and see what the doctors says about your ribs.”

“…Okay.” Yeeun swallowed. “Don’t tell Chanhee oppa about this. He isn’t going to be happy.”

“Oh, trust me, I’m not telling. He’s going to cause a ruckus and I don’t need that.” Sehun stated as he shifted her so that he could open the door with one hand. “If you think Changjo and I are bad, Chanhee is worse. I honestly didn’t know you could make someone that crazy over you. I’ve known you for years and it never occurred to me that one day someone would love you like that.”

“Are you saying that you thought I was going to be single for the rest of my life?” Yeeun scowled up at her best friend.

Sehun chuckled, “I didn’t say that. You said that yourself. Now, let’s be good and quiet. You shouldn’t move so much in the car.” He opened the car and gently placed her in the backseat. “I suppose you can buckle yourself, right?”

“Yeah, I can. Thanks, Sehun.” Yeeun smiled at him as he closed the door and walked over to the driver’s side.

 

-------

 

“How is she?” Sehun asked turning to Doctor Go, who was looking at the charts.

“It’s just a bruising, but she’ll need to rest for a week since her previous wound wasn’t fully healed yet.” Doctor Go replied.

“Thank you.” Sehun gave Doctor Go a small smile.

“Please call us if you feel uncomfortable or are in pain.” Doctor Go turned to Yeeun, who gave him a smile.

“I will. Thank you, Doctor Go.” She gave him a small bow.

“Please excuse me.” Doctor Go bowed and left the room leaving Sehun and Yeeun.

Sehun heaved a sigh of relief as he sat down on the chair next to her bed, “Thank goodness. I was going to have a heart attack if he said there was something serious.”

Yeeun giggled, “You’re so overprotective, Sehun.”

He glared at her, “Don’t give me that. As your best friend and knight, I have to make sure that you aren’t in danger or injured but look at what you did to yourself. You should be ashamed.”

She wrinkled her nose, “You .”

A light knock came at the door.

Yeeun and Sehun turned to the door.

“I’ll get that.” Sehun stood up and walked over to the door. He opened it to see Suho, who blinked at him. “Hello.” He gave the older man a bow.

“Hello.” Suho greeted. “I heard that Yeeun was in here. Is she alright?”

Sehun took a step back, “Please come in.”

“Thanks.” Suho gave him a small smile and stepped into the hospital room. His eyes quickly scanned around the room before landing on Yeeun, who was sitting on the bed with a smile on her face.

“Hi, Suho oppa.” She greeted happily.

Suho shook his head, “I don’t see why you’re so happy. How are you feeling?”

“I’m alright. My side hurts, but it’s bearable.” She replied. “How did you know that I was here? You don’t work in this department.”

Suho chuckled as he sat down, “Don’t forget that this is my family’s hospital.”

“Ah,” Yeeun nodded, “That’s right. It is, isn’t it?”

“It is, so if a friend of mine was to be admitted in, I’d know about it.” Suho crossed his arm. “Doctor Go told me that you bruised your rib and it hasn’t fully healed yet. What were you thinking?”

“I just wanted to help Sehun around the house, but unfortunately, this happened.”

“You should have been more careful.” He scolded.

“I shouldn’t have let her help me from the start.” Sehun stated dejectedly as he shook his head.

“Well, I offered because I was bored. Staying home every day and doing nothing is boring. I hate doing that.”

“I understand how you feel, but you need to rest and make sure that you recover from your injuries. They were pretty serious. You were lucky.” Suho frowned.

“Is this Doctor Kim talking?” Yeeun cracked a smile causing the older male to smile.

He couldn’t resist her smile. “Yes, this is Doctor Kim talking, but also as your friend. Does Chunji know that you’re here?”

Yeeun’s eyes widened, “You can’t tell him, Suho oppa.”

Suho narrowed his eyes, “Why not?”

“Because Chanhee oppa is going to freak out. You can’t tell him that I was here, alright? You know how Chanhee oppa is already. He’s really not going to let me out of his sight.” She pleaded.

Suho heaved a sigh. How could he say no to her when she was practically begging him with her puppy eyes? He knew that he shouldn’t have feelings for her, but he still did and that was affecting his decision making.

“Alright, fine, I won’t tell him.” He stated.

Yeeun perked up, “Really?”

“But,” He started. “You have to promise me that you’re going to rest for a week. Meaning, you can’t do anything besides walking around a little bit and making sure that you don’t get injured again. You need to make sure that that wound heals properly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter